New discovery(s) about the zed...

Okay, I've now listened to Dunn's interview with Rogan. Hmmm...the overall impression I got was that something is off with Dunn. It could be due to old age and some sort of pre-stage dementia. I think he did a very poor job of explaining his theories, and often Rogan had to "milk" answers from him to come to some coherent explanation of some detail. I haven't yet read Dunn's first book, so maybe the details and theories in that are clearer and better. However, based on this interview I'm not convinced and I'm left with the impression that his 'mechanistic' power plant theory is, maybe unwittingly, misleading. Just the idea of the pyramid builders pouring some chemical liquid in the North Shaft seems off to me (for instance, wouldn't the liquid seep through the cracks in the stones?)

However, based on this interview I'm not convinced and I'm left with the impression that his 'mechanistic' power plant theory is, maybe unwittingly, misleading. Just the idea of the pyramid builders pouring some chemical liquid in the North Shaft seems off to me (for instance, wouldn't the liquid seep through the cracks in the stones?)
Maybe it's not a liquid they were pouring in, but a "liquid". Energy.

If his worldview is materialistic and mechanistic, then that's how he'll understand and describe it, but he'll be missing on any hyperdimensional component that the pyramids might have been utilizing.

And in a sense, isn't air also a liquid? We don't think about it like that, but the physics that apply to liquids can also be applied to gases.
(i just had a picture in my head of fresh morning air, filled with water vapor and dew, flowing through the shaft, being a catalyst for the activation of the pyramid)

Back
Top Bottom