No Longer Interested in Sex

riclapaz said:
Thank you all for this thread, sex is something that has been troubling me during my youth and adult life, sometimes I control and sometimes not, this gives it as emotional "lows", where I just feel dirty, that worthless, is that this is all part of the programming that instilled in me as a child about sex is bad or ideas of this kind, I think seeking sex to feed the ego currently have no steady partner, this clearly does everything harder, I tried for months not to have sex, and I succeeded, but it has not worked well for me, I think this I cause a blockage of sexual energy (in the session of spiritual liberation with Patrick, the medium found this blockade, apparently, by force of will had created this barrier of sexual energy) to remove this barrier, again I get this unbridled sexual appetite, try not to think more than necessary on this issue, I try to put all my energy into other Things, however is something that remains a thorn in the side, a piece that does not fit into my life, it is a lesson I need to learn, and the fight is always present. :/

I can resonate with this. I had an interesting dream that, upon seeing the archetypal "mysterious and beautiful woman", I would run 50 miles an hour to impress her, racing cars down the road! Afterwards my legs would be broken and bloody stumps, but I would heal and repeat the process again. Funny how this described a lot of my life the past few years - a combination of workaholism and complete exhaustion, struggling with a sexual blockage, and yes the joke was on me.

Ultimately the manifestation of our sexual energy, at least on the level we are, is mechanical. More information on the different psychological systems as outlined by modern neuro-biology can be found in this thread. Slowing down and consciously acquiring information adds more of "us" to this machine. But, like you say, the fight is always present, and it's a real pain. If it feels chaotic now just remember that the constant input of information will add more and more "order" to your system. So it sucks, but it has to in order to fuel our knowledge quest.

As Gurdjieff said in In Search of the Miraculous, on pages 84 to 86 [without taking the meaning too literally]:
The study of the forty-eight orders of laws to which man is subject cannot be abstract like the study of astronomy; they can be studied only by observing them in oneself and by getting free from them. At the beginnign a man must simply understand that he is quite needlessly subject to a thousand petty but irksome laws which have been created for him by other people and by himself. When he attemtps to get free from them he will see that he cannot. Long and persistent attempts to gain freedom from them will convince him of his slavery. The laws to which man is subject can only be studied by struggling with them, by trying to get free from them. But a great deal of knowledge is needed in order to become free from one law without creating for oneself another in its place.[...]

The liberation which comes with the growth of mental powers and faculties is liberation from the moon. The mechanical part of our life depends upon the moon, is subject to the moon. If we develop in ourselves consciousness and will, and subject our mechanical life and all our mechanical manifestations to them, we shall escape from the power of the moon.

So if you see a lesson to be learned don't delay. We're rooting for you!

I had not had sex for more than 10 years.Reading Transcripts, things become much clearer about this. :)
Thank you.

FireShadow said:
Hi! Well it has been a journey of experience and lessons! LOL

Unfortunately, the experiment never really got started...

...We are currently on "friendly" terms, but we do not seem to be colinear. I did so want him to follow the path with me and do "The Work", but apparently he has a different path. I am still learning to accept that. Some days I am better at it than others.

[/quote]

Thank you for the hug! Knowing what I now know, I can't say that I am surprised either. But, I was shocked, hurt, and angry when I did first realize the truth! lol Learning is fun, but those shocks can be quite painful...especially if you are as stubborn as I am and the Universe has to give you a big one!

[/quote
I'm sorry you're disappointed in her husband.
Sometimes we live with someone for years, and that this person does not even know.
When we find out the truth, we are disappointed and hurt. Time passes so you will be less angry, more will be able to devote its internal growth.
If it's any comfort, at least some things revealed in time.

Couldn't help it, but I must inform you people that on p.252 of High Strangeness, there is an excerpt from the Cass., that the energy being drained, after the sexual climax can and may go to one or the other partner. I searched for the actual transcript, but failed to find it. Can someone explain or comment on this? I almost cannot believe, that it's all necessary (for learning and reproduction), but generally bad. ( sex and orgasm ). I'm 55, male and though not as young, but still interested in sex. My wife is not as much ( 52 ) but a good partner, bless her. Thank you.

Rajawang said:
Couldn't help it, but I must inform you people that on p.252 of High Strangeness, there is an excerpt from the Cass., that the energy being drained, after the sexual climax can and may go to one or the other partner. I searched for the actual transcript, but failed to find it. Can someone explain or comment on this? I almost cannot believe, that it's all necessary (for learning and reproduction), but generally bad. ( sex and orgasm ). I'm 55, male and though not as young, but still interested in sex. My wife is not as much ( 52 ) but a good partner, bless her. Thank you.
Please Define (explain) the sentence:
I quote. ... Good partner, bless her ...

Hi Casper, what I meant was that my wife almost never refuses to having sex, unless really sleepy or tired. When I wrote bless her, I didn't mean that she's no longer with me, but that I'm thankful to her. At our age, it's not really that often. Maybe 2 or 3 times a month ;)

Rajawang said:
Couldn't help it, but I must inform you people that on p.252 of High Strangeness, there is an excerpt from the Cass., that the energy being drained, after the sexual climax can and may go to one or the other partner. I searched for the actual transcript, but failed to find it. Can someone explain or comment on this? I almost cannot believe, that it's all necessary (for learning and reproduction), but generally bad. ( sex and orgasm ).

Laura has commented in various places that some of the C's statements on sex were probably skewed by one of the participants. But I think there might be SOME truth to a lot it. For example, there's probably a real energy transfer going during sex. And if the relationship isn't one of equals, that energy transfer can be imbalanced (e.g., a relationship with a psychopath). And probably more often than not the desire or motivation for an orgasm is for the self only, with little regard for one's partner (if there is a partner involved). As as for being draining in general, maybe it's something like an electric discharge. The build-up of creative/sexual energy is constantly discharged, often to no real purpose. But just like electricity, it can also be put to some useful purpose. So I wouldn't say it is all bad, just that it depends on the context.

Rajawang said:
Hi Casper, what I meant was that my wife almost never refuses to having sex, unless really sleepy or tired. When I wrote bless her, I didn't mean that she's no longer with me, but that I'm thankful to her. At our age, it's not really that often. Maybe 2 or 3 times a month ;)
When I asked why you wrote; bless her ... I thought of if she feels the desire for sex as you are, whether you might just meet the order and would not hurt.
Have sex, does not mean and share love with each other, it does not matter how old you are, how often you have sex, I hope you're aware of where does the energy, which you feed.
Quoting

4D STS and use our sexual energy as food.

Cassiopeia Transcripts

Q: What happens psychically at the moment of orgasm?
A: Open.
Q: This is different for each individual?
A: Close.
Q: Is it different for men and women?
A: Usually.
Q: The reason is that I ask is because a man named Wayne Cook did some work with dowsing and found that the human body, after orgasm, dowses the same pattern as a dead body. Why is it so? T Draining of energy.
A: Yes.
Q: Well, where does that energy go?
A: In the ether.
Q: Does the energy go from one to the other partners?
A: Maybe.
Q: Is it possible, during this activity, for Lizzie's or other beings to be hanging around and be drawing this energy?
Q: Is that, in general, what often happens?
Q: Is it for these reasons that sex has been promoted and promulgated in our society so much ...
A: Yes, yes, yes.
P: P: Does anyone palling around around us last night? L: T. !!!
A: Sure, why not.

I am not surprised that we are genetically designed / modified - so that orgasm is used as:

a) bait for the more frequent sexual relations, and team and creating larger population, aka - generally food

b) simultaneous valve "release" of life energy in the ether, aka the current food for 4D STS reptiles.

P: L: Of all kinds of sexual expression, which is likely to advance faster in 4th density?
A: The total celibacy.
Q: Q: Can you explain why total celibacy?
A: Because then "releasing" the desire for physicality.
P: T: It is an act of third density that these lures on 3rd density.
Q: I read that when you are on a higher spiritual level that you can achieve a spiritual connection that is better than an orgasm. Is that true?
A: Why do you need orgasm of any kind?
Q: Well, it seems that one of the ultimate experience in physicality. T: It's just ... it's physicality ... L: If so, is not that all that exists in the physical world to the 3rd density, in some ways a reflection of the experience or state of existence from higher realms?
A: 3rd density as you experience it, is an illusion which are fed to your continued imprisonment in it.
Q: So in other less frequently, there is no cosmology orgasm that keeps the worlds in existence as interpreted eternal Vishnu and Shiva mating?
A: That's bullshit! (Laughter)
Q: Well, they learn these things in the eastern religions and have idols and sculptures in these positions ...
A: It is a rationalization to continue the illusion.
Q: In other words, the experience of orgasm is actually a literary lure to keep us ... D: Controlled ... T: And the third level ... L: Is it true?

Q: Getting back to the question I asked in another session on the same issue: what happens to our energy during orgasm? Where does that energy go?
A: sucking and squeezes in 4D STS.
P: T: Is it a manifestation of how the Lizards us food?
A: They have found there and take it.
Q: So, orgasm is 3th density manifestation of our consumption of energy 3th density of 4th density?
A: One of their methods.

P: D: In the "Bringers of the Dawn" talks about sex and says that it is an expression of love, etc. And you should not have sex with someone you really do not like.
A: Love is all you need.

P: L: If two individuals, as an expression of true love at the higher levels, they want to express that love in a physical way, is it possible to channel this energy in a positive way without food 4D STS guys?
A: No.

Q: In other words, no matter what you do, how mean or anything, there it goes?
A: Sex is a physical craving.

Thank you A.I., skewed as it might have been by the other participant/s, the probability of an energy transfer to the partner gives me relief. I always try to mutually enjoy and exchange the closeness during it, although often remembering that somewhere nearby, there are predators of the ether waiting for the orgasm energy can be bothersome. Maybe letting it go completely won't be so bad after all.

FireShadow said:
I am no longer interested in sex without an emotional connection and I no longer try to "give him what he wants" unless I am feeling that connection which is rare these days.

I can relate! I'm unable to have sex with someone I'm not emotionally connected to. In the last stage of my past marriage, I simply couldn't bring myself to have sex with my ex, avoiding it all cost until I was guilty enough to let it happen, only to feel like trash afterwards. It somehow felt like rape with consent, if such thing exist. I'm glad you're not hurting yourself the way I did!

Edit: awful grammar.

Rajawang said:
Thank you A.I., skewed as it might have been by the other participant/s, the probability of an energy transfer to the partner gives me relief. I always try to mutually enjoy and exchange the closeness during it, although often remembering that somewhere nearby, there are predators of the ether waiting for the orgasm energy can be bothersome. Maybe letting it go completely won't be so bad after all.
Barbara Marciniak on this subject says
quote:

Family of Light by Barbara Marciniak

The act of sex and indisputable release huge amounts of energy during orgasm (with what I think is the energy in the form of greed, lust and the like. The most broadcast before the orgasm is also an important factor in the diet of reptiles).
So, in my opinion is nothing wrong to "pure" sex or sex "for one night", one that is a goal in itself leads to the release of low vibrating one type of emotional energy, like the energy that is released during fear, jealousy, tension, hatred and the like. Such sex is primarily based on lust and passion and it is certain that the end result is the energy that is very palatable and digestible for reptiles. Such relations are full of various fetish, perversion, perversions and everything points to a strong STS orientation between such people in the sexual act are included for reasons that we will just take without having anything not grasped is that side foregoing interpretation Cassiopeia's me makes absolutely correct when it comes to these relationships.
But imagine, on the other hand two people who exist on a little stronger STO basis, between which one government unconditional and pure high frequency vibrating STO exchange of energy and a true love. For such people there is no vision eccentricities and their mutual intentions are entirely pure and sincere. At one point the development of their relations they decide that their love crowned an excellent experience that is the "classic" sexual act manifests itself as a powerful energy of orgasm, but in contrast to the first case, we have an exceptional high vibrating STO energy of love and mutual respect such people and we know that this type of energy completely inedible, or indigestible for STS.
:) :) :)

casper said:
Rajawang said:
When I asked why you wrote; bless her ... I thought of if she feels the desire for sex as you are, whether you might just meet the order and would not hurt.
Have sex, does not mean and share love with each other, it does not matter how old you are, how often you have sex, I hope you're aware of where does the energy, which you feed.
Quoting

4D STS and use our sexual energy as food.

Cassiopeia Transcripts

Q: What happens psychically at the moment of orgasm?
A: Open.
Q: This is different for each individual?
A: Close.
Q: Is it different for men and women?
A: Usually.
Q: The reason is that I ask is because a man named Wayne Cook did some work with dowsing and found that the human body, after orgasm, dowses the same pattern as a dead body. Why is it so? T Draining of energy.
Q: Well, where does that energy go?
A: In the ether.
Q: Does the energy go from one to the other partners?
A: Maybe.
Q: Is it possible, during this activity, for Lizzie's or other beings to be hanging around and be drawing this energy?
Q: Is that, in general, what often happens?
Q: Is it for these reasons that sex has been promoted and promulgated in our society so much ...
A: Yes, yes, yes.
P: P: Does anyone palling around around us last night? L: T. !!!
A: Sure, why not.

I am not surprised that we are genetically designed / modified - so that orgasm is used as:

a) bait for the more frequent sexual relations, and team and creating larger population, aka - generally food

b) simultaneous valve "release" of life energy in the ether, aka the current food for 4D STS reptiles.

P: L: Of all kinds of sexual expression, which is likely to advance faster in 4th density?
A: The total celibacy.
Q: Q: Can you explain why total celibacy?
A: Because then "releasing" the desire for physicality.
P: T: It is an act of third density that these lures on 3rd density.
Q: I read that when you are on a higher spiritual level that you can achieve a spiritual connection that is better than an orgasm. Is that true?
A: Why do you need orgasm of any kind?
Q: Well, it seems that one of the ultimate experience in physicality. T: It's just ... it's physicality ... L: If so, is not that all that exists in the physical world to the 3rd density, in some ways a reflection of the experience or state of existence from higher realms?
A: 3rd density as you experience it, is an illusion which are fed to your continued imprisonment in it.
Q: So in other less frequently, there is no cosmology orgasm that keeps the worlds in existence as interpreted eternal Vishnu and Shiva mating?
A: That's bullshit! (Laughter)
Q: Well, they learn these things in the eastern religions and have idols and sculptures in these positions ...
A: It is a rationalization to continue the illusion.
Q: In other words, the experience of orgasm is actually a literary lure to keep us ... D: Controlled ... T: And the third level ... L: Is it true?

Q: Getting back to the question I asked in another session on the same issue: what happens to our energy during orgasm? Where does that energy go?
A: sucking and squeezes in 4D STS.
P: T: Is it a manifestation of how the Lizards us food?
A: They have found there and take it.
Q: So, orgasm is 3th density manifestation of our consumption of energy 3th density of 4th density?
A: One of their methods.

P: D: In the "Bringers of the Dawn" talks about sex and says that it is an expression of love, etc. And you should not have sex with someone you really do not like.
A: Love is all you need.

P: L: If two individuals, as an expression of true love at the higher levels, they want to express that love in a physical way, is it possible to channel this energy in a positive way without food 4D STS guys?
A: No.

Q: In other words, no matter what you do, how mean or anything, there it goes?
A: Sex is a physical craving.

Thanks for putting this here casper, was good to read back through.

Personally, it feels as though I'm losing all interest in sex, my partner and I stopped having sexual intercourse just before Christmas, we were performing "karezza" before hand, but it always stimulated the predator somewhat.. have had "karezza" (no movement sex, or really slow movements, kissing etc.. from the book Cupid's Poisoned Arrow) about twice since, and it's actually amazing the sore of connections you feel. It somewhat feels about being on a stimulant drug or whatever, I don't know but there's not much drainage afterwards! just sheer bliss..

But, then again, we ARE on a physical realm, and if we ever want children how do we do this without having sex? I'm totally against having any type of orgasm, I've felt the energy draining effects plenty times in the past before and it's totally not worth it. Plus, when you're having sex merely for orgasm purposes you end up thinking about nothing else BUT the orgasm, and that's the only end goal.

Approaching Infinity said:
Laura has commented in various places that some of the C's statements on sex were probably skewed by one of the participants. But I think there might be SOME truth to a lot it. For example, there's probably a real energy transfer going during sex. And if the relationship isn't one of equals, that energy transfer can be imbalanced (e.g., a relationship with a psychopath). And probably more often than not the desire or motivation for an orgasm is for the self only, with little regard for one's partner (if there is a partner involved). As as for being draining in general, maybe it's something like an electric discharge. The build-up of creative/sexual energy is constantly discharged, often to no real purpose. But just like electricity, it can also be put to some useful purpose. So I wouldn't say it is all bad, just that it depends on the context.

Yeah it was Frank who heavily influenced the sessions with his neurotic outlook on sex wasn't it?

I definitely agree there's some level of draining if the relationship isn't collinear, or one has a hidden agenda for the sex etc... especially if one of the partners doesn't understand the extent to which ENERGY actually plays a part. I think that's the whole idea of this Karezza style sex, to somewhat create a slow 2 way transfer of energy rather than discharging it..

skycsil said:
FireShadow said:
I am no longer interested in sex without an emotional connection and I no longer try to "give him what he wants" unless I am feeling that connection which is rare these days.

I can relate! I'm unable to have sex with someone I'm not emotionally connected to. In the last stage of my past marriage, I simply couldn't bring myself to have sex with my ex, avoiding it all cost until I was guilty enough to let it happen, only to feel like trash afterwards. It somehow felt like rape with consent, if such thing exist. I'm glad you're not hurting yourself the way I did!

Edit: awful grammar.
I think you're terribly hurt herself.
Rape that you're alone ... let terrible, had your heart broken after that. Nobody is worth that sacrifice.

casper said:
I think you're terribly hurt herself.
Rape that you're alone ... let terrible, had your heart broken after that. Nobody is worth that sacrifice.

Thanks casper, I know that now. At the moment, I thought it was the only thing to do in order to avoid yet another fight, but it didn't pay off.

Edited due to more awful grammar :-[

Hesper said:
riclapaz said:
Thank you all for this thread, sex is something that has been troubling me during my youth and adult life, sometimes I control and sometimes not, this gives it as emotional "lows", where I just feel dirty, that worthless, is that this is all part of the programming that instilled in me as a child about sex is bad or ideas of this kind, I think seeking sex to feed the ego currently have no steady partner, this clearly does everything harder, I tried for months not to have sex, and I succeeded, but it has not worked well for me, I think this I cause a blockage of sexual energy (in the session of spiritual liberation with Patrick, the medium found this blockade, apparently, by force of will had created this barrier of sexual energy) to remove this barrier, again I get this unbridled sexual appetite, try not to think more than necessary on this issue, I try to put all my energy into other Things, however is something that remains a thorn in the side, a piece that does not fit into my life, it is a lesson I need to learn, and the fight is always present. :/

I can resonate with this. I had an interesting dream that, upon seeing the archetypal "mysterious and beautiful woman", I would run 50 miles an hour to impress her, racing cars down the road! Afterwards my legs would be broken and bloody stumps, but I would heal and repeat the process again. Funny how this described a lot of my life the past few years - a combination of workaholism and complete exhaustion, struggling with a sexual blockage, and yes the joke was on me.

Ultimately the manifestation of our sexual energy, at least on the level we are, is mechanical. More information on the different psychological systems as outlined by modern neuro-biology can be found in this thread. Slowing down and consciously acquiring information adds more of "us" to this machine. But, like you say, the fight is always present, and it's a real pain. If it feels chaotic now just remember that the constant input of information will add more and more "order" to your system. So it sucks, but it has to in order to fuel our knowledge quest.

As Gurdjieff said in In Search of the Miraculous, on pages 84 to 86 [without taking the meaning too literally]:
The study of the forty-eight orders of laws to which man is subject cannot be abstract like the study of astronomy; they can be studied only by observing them in oneself and by getting free from them. At the beginnign a man must simply understand that he is quite needlessly subject to a thousand petty but irksome laws which have been created for him by other people and by himself. When he attemtps to get free from them he will see that he cannot. Long and persistent attempts to gain freedom from them will convince him of his slavery. The laws to which man is subject can only be studied by struggling with them, by trying to get free from them. But a great deal of knowledge is needed in order to become free from one law without creating for oneself another in its place.[...]

The liberation which comes with the growth of mental powers and faculties is liberation from the moon. The mechanical part of our life depends upon the moon, is subject to the moon. If we develop in ourselves consciousness and will, and subject our mechanical life and all our mechanical manifestations to them, we shall escape from the power of the moon.

Hesper Thanks for your comments and the link to the affective neuroscience, I think you hit the spot by saying "If it feels chaotic now just remember That the constant input of information will add more and more" order "to your system.

Hesper said:

Thanks for those words really are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom