Noam Chomsky a spook?

angelburst29

The Living Force
I did a Forum search on Noam Chomsky and came across various articles. This article goes into Chomsky's background, including giving details on George Orwell, stating his real name was Eric Blair. If this information was already given and I failed to locate in the Forum, I apologize for the noise. Below are some highlights from the long article.

Noam Chomsky is and always has been a spook (An Agent)
_http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html (5th link down (PDF))
_http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/12/noam-chomsky-is-and-always-has-been.html#more (Article - copy of PDF)

Since a large part of Chomsky's bio comes from his own lips, a great deal of my information here was supplied by Chomsky himself. He does not deny it. It is part of the public record.

That said, my conclusions drawn from this record are admittedly not mainstream. Some are speculative and are based on a compiling of what would be called circumstantial evidence. You may draw different conclusions from the same evidence. However, I feel it is long past time someone put this evidence in front of the public in its proper form, so that they can judge for themselves. For too long all such evidence—on Chomsky and everything else—has been presented in a highly spun format, so that all pertinent facts and clues are buried.

The first red flag we find in Chomsky's Wikipedia bio is that he was appointed to Harvard's Society of Fellows in 1951, at age 22. This is a strange society, in that you don't have to be going to Harvard or even planning to go to Harvard to be nominated or appointed. Chomsky never went to Harvard, getting all his degrees from the University of Pennsylvania. You will tell me Chomsky was physically on Harvard campus for three years during his fellowship, but he had absolutely no requirements while there:

Junior Fellows are selected by Senior Fellows based on their potential to advance academic wisdom, based upon previous academic accomplishments, and are generously supported financially for three years to do independent research at Harvard University in any discipline, without being required to meet formal degree requirements or, indeed, to be graded in any way. The only stipulation is that they remain in residence in Cambridge, Massachusetts, for the duration of their financial support.

That should look highly suspicious to you. In my experience, things don't work that way in real life, so I read this as just another lie. I suspect these Fellows are actually initiates, and they are probably put through some sort of training while at Harvard. My guess is it is some sort of spook training. You will see much (admittedly indirect) evidence for that below.

To start with, this Society of Fellows was founded in 1933 by Abbott Lawrence Lowell. Note the date. The number 33 will come up many times in this investigation. Also note the name. These are the Boston Brahmin Lowells who have come up in my papers before. See my paper on Ted Bundy for perhaps the most interesting find concerning this family. The Lowells were related to the Bundys, the Bundys also being Boston Brahmins. [...] So, the founder of the Society of Fellows at Harvard was the great-uncle of McGeorge Bundy.

Chomsky's bio in the late 1950's is strange in many ways, not the least of which is the speed with which his ideas replaced those of Bloomfield. The transition to Chomsky's new linguistics took less than five years. But Fuller's analysis of Kuhn reminds us there were huge walls already set up in all fields to prevent exactly that. Revolutions in science were not welcome in 1951, as they are not welcome now. So how did Chomsky leap that wall with such ease and speed? Since Kuhn was still at Harvard in 1951 when Chomsky arrived, I suggest they were part of the same program, that program having to do with “scuppering” the scientific method one way or another. I am not the first to claim that, regarding Chomsky. The great French linguist Gilbert Lazard has said that ditching Chomsky and returning to structuralism in linguistics is "the only course by which linguistics can become more scientific". Even Chomsky's Wikipedia page unwittingly admits it, where it says that Chomsky "contributed substantially to a major methodological shift in the human sciences, turning away from the prevailing empiricism of the middle of the 20th century". Seeing that science is based on empiricism, I would say that is a curious (but accurate) way of putting it. We see this just by skimming the page of Chomsky's predecessor Bloomfield and then Chomsky's page. Whatever else he did, Bloomfield did incredible amounts of research in the field. Compared to Bloomfield, Chomsky did almost none.

As an undergraduate, Chomsky studied Arabic. OK. Of course there are historical links between Hebrew and Arabic, but normally when Jewish people study Arabic they aren't as interested in the historical links as they are in other things. For example, those in the Mossad study Arabic, but they don't study it for historical or linguistic reasons. They study it to infiltrate and destabilize the enemy. You will say that Chomsky had pretty obvious and provable interests in history and linguistics, and that is true. But I still consider it a red flag. Taken with all the other things we will discover, it is an interesting piece of circumstantial evidence.

Chomsky was supposedly awarded his Fellowship at Harvard for his MA thesis, which we are told was a revision of his BA thesis “The Morphophonemics of Modern Hebrew.” Really? First of all, it is not usually allowed to present an MA thesis that is just a reworking of a previously presented paper. So the story is already suspect. Even stranger is that we learn that Chomsky's father's PhD dissertation was onthe same subject. In that interview he says,

When I was maybe 10 or 11 years old, I was actually reading the proofs of my father’s doctoral dissertation, which was on David Kimhi's Hebrew grammar.

Now, about his father. No one appears to have tripped over the fact that Chomsky wrote his dissertations on the same things his father did. Do you see why that is a potential red flag? It is a potential red flag because Chomsky's father could very easily have written all his papers for him while Noam was being recruited as a spook. For one thing, this would explain why Chomsky was never very interested in linguistics. As soon as he could, he quit talking about it altogether, which has always seemed strange. He also quit writing about linguistics in the 1970s, which—curiously enough—is when his father died.

Like Chomsky, Bloomfield was another Jew with connections to Harvard. His uncle Maurice Bloomfield was a prominent linguist and philologist at Johns Hopkins, and also had connections to Yale and Princeton. Maurice had translated Max Müller's Sacred Books of the East, was the first to edit the Kauika Sutra, and published a Vedic Concordance. In addition, he published a book on comparative mythology, Cerberus, the Dog of Hades. To see why these are red flags, you have to read my paper on Theosophy, where I show it was created by Henry Steel Olcott, a high-ranking spook from the War Department. Its main goal was to undercut Western Religion, especially Christianity but also Judaism and any others, by importing purposely bastardized Eastern texts and gurus. You also have to read my paper on River Phoenix, where I out Joseph Campbell. Joseph Campbell followed Maurice Bloomfield's lead in publishing this so-called comparative mythology, which acted to undercut contemporary religions by making them seem arbitrary and thereby false. Remember, Chomsky did the same thing, though more indirectly. He often talks about his atheism in interviews.

OK, back to Bloomfield. We have seen that Maurice Bloomfield was an earlier Joseph Campbell, although a bit more scholarly. He was running the Theosophy project via the university. While Blavatsky and Besant were selling it to the masses via sensationalism, Bloomfield was selling it to the literary and the academic world via a pushed scholarship. His nephew Leonard was doing the same thing, I assume, although in his own ways.

Now let's move on to Chomsky's influences. He tells us he was influenced by Rudolph Rocker and George Orwell, both gigantic red flags.

Then we have Rocker's mother being a Naumann, and Rockefeller the first marrying a Spelman. Both Jewish names. Top it all off with Karl Marx, whose mother was from the billionaire industrialist Philips family from Belgium, and whose father was from a family of rabbis.

Orwell is another red flag. Although I intend to out him fully elsewhere, I will do a quick job on him here. You probably thought Big Brother was based on Hitler, with that mustache. Nope, Big Brother is a portrait of Orwell himself. Orwell is always sold as gritty and on-the-ground, willing to get his hands dirty with the common folk. But if we study his bio, we again find he is from vast pools of wealth.
His real name was Eric Blair, and on his father's side the Blairs were descended from the Earl of Westmoreland. So he was an aristocrat on his father's side. But his mother's side is more hidden. Even greater wealth came from that side, since she was a Limouzin, rich French timber merchants in Burma. Francis Mathew Limouzin was a millionaire many times over. We are told Orwell's family had slipped into poverty, but that is a myth. The Blair side had slipped a bit, though not into poverty. But the Limouzin side was still very wealthy.

Orwell wrote for Horizon magazine under Cyril Connelly. This was an Intel front like everything else. Stephen Spender was involved in its founding and funding, and he is a key player in Frances Stonor Saunders' The Cultural Cold War. Soon after this (1951) he became the Chairman of the British Society for Cultural Freedom [see p. 109], the counterpart of the American Committee for Cultural Freedom, both Intel fronts. He was also involved with Encounter, later admitted to be a CIA front. Ramparts magazine outed them in the 1960s, and I have since outed Ramparts. Chomsky wrote for Ramparts in the late 1960s. For more evidence, we find that Horizon also published Ian Fleming, who is admitted to have been from Naval Intelligence as well as from the Fleming Bank. In 1947 he wrote an article on his home in Jamaica for the magazine. That's interesting in itself, since Orwell's ancestor the Earl of Westmoreland owned huge plantations in Jamaica.

We are told Chomsky founded RESIST in that same year with Dwight MacDonald, among others. Remember, this was the late 1960s and the FBI and CIA have now admitted in declassified documents that they were running many covert projects then in the US, under the headings CHAOS and COINTELPRO. Other founders with Chomsky were Mitchell Goodman and Denise Levertov.

And it is also curious, is it not, to find Chomsky involved with so many CIA agents and CIA front organizations?

( Article then goes into the Chomsky-Dershowitz debates and 911, etc. )

Re: Noam Chomsky is and always has been a spook (an Agent)

Yes, Chomsky is a bit questionable but this guy is speculating over the edge.

angelburst29 said:
Orwell is another red flag. Although I intend to out him fully elsewhere, I will do a quick job on him here. You probably thought Big Brother was based on Hitler, with that mustache. Nope, Big Brother is a portrait of Orwell himself. Orwell is always sold as gritty and on-the-ground, willing to get his hands dirty with the common folk. But if we study his bio, we again find he is from vast pools of wealth.
His real name was Eric Blair, and on his father's side the Blairs were descended from the Earl of Westmoreland. So he was an aristocrat on his father's side. But his mother's side is more hidden. Even greater wealth came from that side, since she was a Limouzin, rich French timber merchants in Burma. Francis Mathew Limouzin was a millionaire many times over. We are told Orwell's family had slipped into poverty, but that is a myth. The Blair side had slipped a bit, though not into poverty. But the Limouzin side was still very wealthy.

Orwell wrote for Horizon magazine under Cyril Connelly. This was an Intel front like everything else. Stephen Spender was involved in its founding and funding, and he is a key player in Frances Stonor Saunders' The Cultural Cold War. Soon after this (1951) he became the Chairman of the British Society for Cultural Freedom [see p. 109], the counterpart of the American Committee for Cultural Freedom, both Intel fronts. He was also involved with Encounter, later admitted to be a CIA front. Ramparts magazine outed them in the 1960s, and I have since outed Ramparts. Chomsky wrote for Ramparts in the late 1960s. For more evidence, we find that Horizon also published Ian Fleming, who is admitted to have been from Naval Intelligence as well as from the Fleming Bank. In 1947 he wrote an article on his home in Jamaica for the magazine. That's interesting in itself, since Orwell's ancestor the Earl of Westmoreland owned huge plantations in Jamaica.
Orwell is a most valuable writer/thinker in my opinion. It is no secret in any biography of him that his real name was Eric Blair, and that socially he was from an upper-middle class background, and went to the upper-class Eton school. He was born in India, and went served the British Empire as a Police Officer in Burma after after graduating from Eton.

He was not himself wealthy or rich during his later life as a writer, but depended on what he could earn from writing reviews and essays. He died of tuberculosis on the remote island of Jura, where he lived a very Spartan existence.

I don't think Orwell thought Big Brother was a specific reference to Hitler, but rather that Big Brother could arise in any country, from the "Left" or the "Right", and including Britain. Some ideas in 1984 most likely came from Orwell's experiences working for the British Ministry of Information during WWII.

Besides Orwell's own essays, I have found these two books to be interesting titles about Orwell:

Why Orwell Matters by Christopher Hitchens. (There may be a few red flags about Hitchens himself, but this is still I think a good book on Orwell.
Orwell Remembered edited by Audrey Coppard & Bernard Crick. This is a book of recollections of Orwell by people who knew him.

These books both show as a complex character with faults, and not an angel. Nevertheless much seems admirable to me about Orwell and his life.

Laura said:

Yes, that's what I thought too. Maybe think about it this way: even if it's true that Chomsky is some kind of agent, tasked to draw the line when it comes to critical thinking on the left, he still said some excellent things. So let's do the Putin: use the energy he (or his handlers through him, if there is such a thing) created, use his fame positively by quoting him to alert people of evil imperialism and the rigged information coming from the media, while ignoring the "lines drawn" by him in our other studies. I think it's important to remember that most people today are so low in their awareness that even basic stuff like the corruption of the mainstream media and the evilness of the west's foreign policy must be repeated over and over again to them, and if they see a familiar name like Chomsky, this might open them up to these ideas.

Laura said:

Basically, in hindsight, I am the one - in error here!

I did a Forum search on Noam Chomsky but failed to follow through with getting additional insight into Miles Mathis whom I'm unfamiliar with. Generally, I do background checks on individuals but in this case, failed to follow one of my own protocols in discernment before Posting the article by Mathis.

In this paragraph: "The first red flag we find in Chomsky's Wikipedia bio is that he was appointed to Harvard's Society of Fellows in 1951, at age 22. This is a strange society, in that you don't have to be going to Harvard or even planning to go to Harvard to be nominated or appointed. Chomsky never went to Harvard, getting all his degrees from the University of Pennsylvania. You will tell me Chomsky was physically on Harvard campus for three years during his fellowship, but he had absolutely no requirements while there:

Junior Fellows are selected by Senior Fellows based on their potential to advance academic wisdom, based upon previous academic accomplishments, and are generously supported financially for three years to do independent research at Harvard University in any discipline, without being required to meet formal degree requirements or, indeed, to be graded in any way. The only stipulation is that they remain in residence in Cambridge, Massachusetts, for the duration of their financial support."

Current and Former Junior Fellows Listing by Field
http://www.socfell.fas.harvard.edu/Junior%20Fellows%20by%20field.html

Noam Chomsky is listed in Linguistics.

A comprehensive bio can be found here - which also lists that Chomsky was awarded "George Orwell Award 1989" among others.
http://www.nndb.com/people/590/000022524/

In the article, Alan Dershowitz quote, "My connections to Noam Chomsky go back a long time. In the 1940s, I was a camper, and he a counselor in a Hebrew-speaking Zionist camp in the Pocono Mountains called Camp Massad."

Guide to the Records of Camp Massad, undated, 1944-2015
http://findingaids.cjh.org/?pID=1980035

The Camp Massad that Mathis is suggesting is located in Tannersville, Pennsylvania which is one of three, in the Tri-state area NY/NJ/Pa. Camp Machanaim in Monticello, New York is another - along with Massad Bet, located in Dingman’s Ferry, Pennsylvania.
Camp Massad and it's two satellites are only one organization, among many in the Pocono Mountains that feature Summer Camps. There's even several Football camps.

Much of the information that Mathis listed on Chomsky's family background and some individuals, he is said to be involved with, support data from other internet searches.

What might have added to my assumptions - is that the data listed by Mathis might be correct but that I didn't scrutinize "his conclusions" that may be deluded and woven into propaganda, denoting a conspiracy of some type. He does seem bent on finding masonic connections with his obsession of "33" and secret Fellowships? Maybe, the bottom line is "Character Assassination" and Mathis is a tool with a personal agenda?

Either way, I apologize for creating "noise" and not doing further investigation into the author.

I've read a few papers that Mathis wrote. According to his bio, he is a mathematician, physicist, musician, and painter. He is definitely an interesting character operating on the fringe. I read a paper he wrote where he postulated that Marylin Monroe didn't die; that she lived into the 1980's married to Joe Dimaggio. He damn near convinced me.

He feels that every single person in the entertainment industry is an agent (witting or unwitting) meant to distract everyone from 'the path;' meaning, whatever level of development you are currently occupying, there is an entertainment figure custom fitted to your distraction needs.

One bio is here: _http://mileswmathis.com/bio.html

Bar Kochba said:
I've read a few papers that Mathis wrote. According to his bio, he is a mathematician, physicist, musician, and painter. He is definitely an interesting character operating on the fringe. I read a paper he wrote where he postulated that Marylin Monroe didn't die; that she lived into the 1980's married to Joe Dimaggio. He damn near convinced me.

He feels that every single person in the entertainment industry is an agent (witting or unwitting) meant to distract everyone from 'the path;' meaning, whatever level of development you are currently occupying, there is an entertainment figure custom fitted to your distraction needs.

One bio is here: _http://mileswmathis.com/bio.html

Comes across as somewhat schizoidal IMHO.

Mathis may be right about some things about Chomsky. For example, one of the most common criticisms of Chomsky is the dismissive position Chomsky takes on the idea of direct US Federal or "Deep State" involvement in 9/11 (rather than indirect involvement, through the US making life miserable for Saudi terrorists camping out in Afghanistan.)

Mathis' essay previous to the one on Chomsky, on "What's Wrong with Naomi Klein / Naomi Wolf", also had a whole page on Chomsky:

The governors know that those people going to a Naomi Wolf lecture already know about fascism and the CIA and the banks and probably know about the faked events. They are on the cusp of revolution and are looking for something to do. Wolf's job is keep them sitting on their hands and shuffling their feet. She wants them to act embarrassed for knowing what they know, like she is.

Noam Chomsky has been bottling up his audience for decades in precisely the same way. He wants them to react like he has: by acting calm and scholarly and passionless. He wants them to look at the
worldwide atrocities as a book report or another area of research, rather than as a call to action. He wants to keep people arguing over footnotes or dates or other details, when the time for that is past. He
wants you dreaming about anarcho-syndicalism instead of trying to save the Constitution you already have. But most of all, he wants to be sure if you do pick up a rock to throw, you end up throwing it at
the wrong person. He wants to keep your eyes on the pawns and off the Kings, Queens, and other important pieces on the board.
_http://mileswmathis.com/naomi.pdf

From the above, Mathis seems to be criticizing Chomsky (and Naomi Wolf) for keeping a lid on the revolution. Chomsky advocates things like writing letters to the editor, or to your congressperson. Mathis presumably would want people to become more active revolutionaries, getting out on the streets and finding the right people to throw rocks at.

I once watched a video clip of mr. Chomsky where he was asked about his thoughts on 9/11 truth. He didn’t believe it and mentioned afterwards that even if the government had committed it. It wouldn’t be relevant anyhow on the overall scheme of things.

That was one of the finest cases of ‘cognitive dissonance’ I ever saw in action. Or one of the weakest attempts I ever witnessed to discredit the truth.

Very few on the path at the starting line ever make it to the finish line, going no further than they are able to, and perhaps for Noam, this is the case? Those passing him by take of his ideas what they think is of use and continue on with their journey, isn't this the norm? Watching him on video, I'm always reminded of Henry Kissinger in regards to speech pattern, which is interesting, and would tend to point to his ivory tower orientation, or as we say in the USofA, his 'liberal' or intellectual orientation, as the repubs use emotion to shout down their opponents and the dems use data, lots and lots of sometimes useless data to do the same... the quicksand method of entrapment... putting you to sleep if you don't hurry and turn the channel. :zzz: But some of his data is useful, same with anyone of any orientation, as the C's said about the 4dSTS that 'advised' that talk show host about what later became the film, "The Day After Tomorrow"... they can issue accurate data when they want.... through 'useful' channels I would think too, and anyone can be that channel for others, as very few ever really wake up enough to realize what's going on... which was my impression of Noam C... as the Oklahoma song put it: He's "gone about as fer as he can go..." ;) and then the start to endlessly repeat themselves, which tells the passing visitor along the path that it's time to move on... the tea is getting cold. :O

Back
Top Bottom