Obtaining some hard to get meds

I received my package of Ivermectin and doxy from Molecule Impex this morning.:clap: The pills were not in a box or marked as to what they were, this is the first time I've received an order that way, I guess to avoid problems if it's opened by customs. Ordered on Feb. 28, so took around 2 weeks from India to USA. I am still waiting for the package(s) I ordered from the first Indiamart seller back on Jan. 25.
I'm happy to hear it was a successful order!
Question: can we trust that we are receiving what Molecule Impex claims it to be? Since there is no box and pills are not marked... Is there any way to make sure it's not counterfeit or placebo?

If they are trustworthy and the product is unmarked like that, I might be able to get them into Canada. Otherwise, I was considering ordering that horse paste another member spoke of (from a Canadian supplier). The only thing is the shelf life is 2 years in the fridge. But at least I'm 100% sure of the ingredients.

Just received a letter in the mail from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) telling me that a mail shipment from a foreign country is being held by the post office at the request of the FDA. :curse: "Examination of the following articles has been made and the FDA has determined that these articles are drugs that are not in compliance with the requirements of the law, as indicated below." Blah, blah, blah.

This is the first shipment I ordered from Instead Medex on Jan. 25. The seller has sent me another package which has just made it to the States according to the tracking. I'm waiting to see if it is confiscated also.

The shipment I ordered from Molecule Impex arrived safely yesterday as I stated in a previous post. It was shipped from India to Frankfurt, then to the States, but the first two came directly here to the States from India. Not sure if that makes any difference or not.

I left a phone message and sent an email to the person listed on the FDA letter asking for my package to be released to me 🫤

Just received a letter in the mail from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) telling me that a mail shipment from a foreign country is being held by the post office at the request of the FDA. :curse: "Examination of the following articles has been made and the FDA has determined that these articles are drugs that are not in compliance with the requirements of the law, as indicated below." Blah, blah, blah.
Now, you'll probably have to provide evidence to overcome the violation. Let's hope they won't go 'full gestapo' on you. This is why I'm still hesitating about ordering these meds. Weighing the pros and cons is driving me mad. :headbash:
Below is a list of actions, enforcement and compliance activities that FDA may take:

Examination & Sample Collection
FDA is authorized to examine and collect samples of FDA-regulated products offered for entry into the U.S. If the FDA decides to examine or sample your products, a Notice of FDA Action will be issued to the importer of record, consignee, and filer. It is your responsibility to notify the FDA office handling your entry that your products are available for examination. The FDA office handling your entry is identified on the Notice of FDA Action. Once the location of your products is provided, FDA will arrange to examine the products. Products pending FDA examination or sample collection must be held and should not be distributed into commerce until results are evaluated and the products are released. Failure to hold your products might result in FDA requesting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to demand redelivery.

Detention & Hearing
If the product appears to be in violation, the product is subject to refusal and a Notice of FDA Action will be issued. The notice will specify the nature of the violation and provide the importer an opportunity to present supporting evidence to overcome the violation, within a specified time period. The importer can request an extension if additional time is needed to collect or present the information.

Import Alerts
Import alerts inform FDA field staff that the agency has enough evidence or other information to allow for Detention Without Physical Examination (DWPE) of products subject to an import alert. These violations could be related to the product, manufacturer, shipper and/or other information indicating the product may be in violation of FDA laws. Depending on the specific import alert, products can still be imported into the U.S. if the importer has demonstrated that the product is in compliance. Before shipping to the U.S., importers should be aware of whether or not the product is subject to DWPE. Additionally, import alerts:
  • Help stop potential violative products from being distributed into the U.S.
  • Free up agency resources to examine other products
  • Provide uniform coverage across the country
  • Place the responsibility back on the importer. (It is the responsibility of the importer to ensure that the products being imported into the U.S. are in compliance with FDA laws and regulations.)
FDA has more than 200 active import alerts that help stop potentially violative products from entering U.S. commerce.

Import Refusals
FDA-regulated products can be refused entry into the U.S. if they do not meet FDA's laws and regulations. The reason for refusal includes but is not limited to products that appear to be:
  • adulterated, meaning the product is contaminated, is not safe, or does not otherwise meet applicable standards;
  • misbranded, meaning the labels contain false or misleading information;
  • an unapproved new drug;
  • forbidden or restricted for sale.
The above list is not intended to be a complete list of the reasons FDA-regulated products are refused entry. For information on specific products which have been refused, you can view the FDA Import Refusal Report (IRR).

Filer Evaluations
FDA conducts filer evaluations on a routine basis to determine if an entry filer is submitting data accurately. Evaluations are conducted by examining entry documents and comparing the information against data submitted electronically to FDA. Filer Evaluation results are publicly available on the internet and the information is updated monthly.

Other Enforcement Actions
Additionally, imported products and firms found to be in violation of FDA laws and regulations may also be subject to other enforcement actions including but not limited to seizure by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or FDA, civil money penalties, bond actions, state embargo/stop sale, food importer debarment, and prosecution.
What's the worst that could happen? I don't know. It's America.

The last paragraph basically said if they don't hear from me they will destroy them, but if they were for personal use, they won't charge me the "cost" of destroying them (flushing them down the toilet? :rolleyes:
"At this time, the FDA generally does not intend to pursue recovery of storage and destruction costs against individual consumers who seek to import a drug for their own personal use that is then refused and destroyed."
Biden didn't have to time to reformulate the section. Phew! :lol:
How does the FDA determine if my drug product is in violation of the FDA's laws and regulations?
The FDA uses a number of ways to determine if a drug violates the law and is subject to refusal and destruction. For example, if a drug’s labeling is not in English, this may indicate that the drug has not been approved by the FDA for use in this country. The lack of an English language label may also indicate that the drug is misbranded. The FDA's import personnel may also collect samples of products for laboratory analysis. If a product were to test positive for an active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) that should not be in the product, it would be considered adulterated. The FDA also is able to test drugs that are suspected of being counterfeit.

How will I be notified if my drug product violates the FDA's laws and regulations and is subject to administrative destruction?
If the FDA determines that your drug is subject to this rule and it violates the law, the FDA will provide you with a Notice of FDA Action (also known as a notice of detention) explaining (1) the reason(s) why the agency has determined that the drug is subject to refusal, (2) if refused admission, the fact that the product would be subject to destruction, and (3) your opportunity to appear and introduce testimony to the agency prior to refusal or destruction. You will be provided a contact name and means of making a response.

How should I respond to a Notice of FDA Action?
You may provide testimony to the agency stating why the product should not be refused or destroyed. Responses to Notices of FDA Actions can vary and include telephone conversations or more formal communications, during which you may introduce testimony for consideration by the agency. The FDA will consider the testimony you present and make a final decision on the admissibility.

Testimony is any information you wish to submit to overcome the appearance of the violation, or to otherwise support the release of your product. Testimony should be provided to the contact that is listed on the Notice of FDA Action, usually a compliance officer. Testimony can be provided in different ways, including email, telephone, fax, hard copy, etc.

What happens after I respond to the initial Notice of FDA Action?
After your imported drugs have been detained by the FDA at an international mail facility and you have been given the opportunity to respond and present evidence, the FDA will issue another Notice of FDA Action.

If after reviewing all of the evidence, the FDA determines that your products are in violation of the FDA's laws and regulations, they will be refused admission. The FDA will issue a Notice of FDA Action indicating the products have been refused (known as a notice of refusal). The notice of refusal will indicate to you in writing the reason(s) why your drug has been refused and is subject to administrative destruction. The notice of refusal will also indicate whether the drug will be destroyed or returned to sender. At this point, no further action will be required on your part.

If after reviewing all of the evidence, the FDA determines that your products are not in violation of the FDA's laws and regulations, they will be forwarded to you.
The FDA will issue a Notice of FDA Action indicating the products have been released.

Will I be charged for storage and destruction costs if my imported drugs are detained and destroyed?
FDASIA section 708 provides that the owner or consignee is responsible for the costs of storage and disposal of the drug. At this time, the FDA generally does not intend to pursue recovery of storage and destruction costs against individual consumers who seek to import a drug for their own personal use that is then refused and destroyed.
I don't know if they'll keep a record of violations and "triple-check" you whenever you cross the U.S. border. In the event that you have to move, it's not practical to be on a "blacklist." But maybe that won't be such a big deal after... April Drop Dead Date! ;-D

Is there anyone here from Poland who has managed to buy ivermectin ?
If so, maybe he/she would be so kind as to share the source ?
I'd like to report a success story with MI. I've ordered 100x12mg and 100x3mg of Ivermectin. Their quote:

The shipment took around three weeks; most of the time, the package was stalled at Mumbai airport. The parcel's declared amount was 9.2 USD, and "healthcare products" with some creative manufacturer names and quantities.
View attachment 92492
View attachment 92493
Molecule Impex is what worked for me (Greater Poland). Althrough, they declared the parcel "healthcare products", so I guess I had some luck with that. Overall, the package with 200 tablets looked small and "uninteresting", maybe because of the small declared value. The customs were cleared in a day.

Last edited:
Hi Darek, I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I did not do anything special. Serena declared my package as toner replacement or something like that. It was shipped by Fedex and cleared customs within 2 minutes of arrival and was ready for pickup the same day. Maybe I just got lucky? Or maybe your package was larger? I had 175g of 3 powder products total in mine. Maybe you ordered capsules and customs is more interested in that? Let me know if you have any more questions.
I have just received my shipment :clap: Serena is the best ("L-Tyrosine Gummies")...

Excellent info @Natus Videre.

When the port of entry from China with FedEx is Memphis and they have to clear the customs process there - technically for Canada and the U.S. at the same time - you're not dealing with Canada customs agents. This is the case only with Air Express packages. If what I ordered went FedEx Ground, then it would have had to clear at a Canadian entry point as well. Canada and the U.S. share a customs union through the successor to NAFTA - USMCA. So there is some gap/overlap on air express packages. Either way, Canada Customs had no inspection on the package I ordered. Whatever decisions were made in Memphis were by U.S. Customs Border Protection.

Whether they decide to enforce Canada Customs regulations on non-narcotic pharma is probably related to the individual agent and/or volumes. Anyone who's experienced a border lineup on a busy holiday weekend between the U.S. and Canada knows there is much less inspection than if you cross at a quieter time. So it's a complete crap shoot.

My wife had a weird lung infection in Mexico years ago. We went to Chetumal and bought amoxicillin (another Canadian drug designated as have to be prescribed) from a pharmacy over the counter. She brought it back with her and no one at Minneapolis customs nor Winnipeg cared when she explained what it was. I really think there's a randomness to "sketchy" customs clearances on air packages. That's just my take, but the rules don't seem to be hard and fast for every instance.
Hi,
I want to order Ivermectin but i'm afraid that it may be confiscated in Canada.
So should I specify that it should go to Memphis first and then delivered to Canada by Fed Ex?

Please advise as I intend to purchase for several months before the supplies may be interrupted.

Thanks.

Hi,
I want to order Ivermectin but i'm afraid that it may be confiscated in Canada.
So should I specify that it should go to Memphis first and then delivered to Canada by Fed Ex?

Please advise as I intend to purchase for several months before the supplies may be interrupted.

Thanks.
If you go through Serena at AliBaba it will be shipped by Fed Ex through Memphis. That's the only way they ship. With my package, there was no Canada Customs inspection. What U.S. Customs decides to do is really up to them. They "lost" my first package. The second one was opened and inspected, but released.

That's the only option I know of - and yes there's a risk they can confiscate it.

I received my pack of Ivermectin but the taste of it is not the same, it´s sweeter...

This morning I went to the chemist in Spain and asked of Ivermectin by curiosity. I didn´t need a prescription, that's a start. THe box contain 4x comprimido of 3mg. The price was a little over 17 euros!
How far can we get with these??!!:huh:;-D

Attachments

• 20240327_153137.jpg
    20240327_153137.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • 20240327_153126.jpg
    20240327_153126.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom