Obtaining some hard to get meds

Well I've sent them the invoice Prathmesh sent me and here's the following response translated:

Dear Sir,

We inform you that the import of medicines in postal traffic is generally prohibited in accordance with the Medicines Act and the Medical Products Act (Official Gazette 76/13).

Please note that the Agency for Medicines and Medical Products (HALMED) https://www.halmed.hr/ is responsible for all import permits, which you can contact regarding the necessary import permits. If you obtain the necessary permits, forward them together with the disposition for import to the selected shipping company, which will carry out the regular customs procedure.

According to the Law on Medicines (Narodne novine, no. 76/13. , 90/14. , 100/18. ), in the Republic of Croatia it is not allowed to sell medicines through the press and advertisements, it is not possible to order medicine from abroad and it is not possible to send medicines by post , but medicines are sold at authorized points of sale, i.e. in pharmacies and specialized shops for the retail sale of medicines.

As a result of the above, the import of medicines can only be carried out by legal entities that have a license to sell medicines.

Therefore, it is not allowed to order, buy (via the Internet or in another way), and therefore receive any medicines or homeopathic products in postal and other shipments to recipients of natural persons in the Republic of Croatia.

It is not allowed to import it, but it must be done for your needs by an authorized wholesaler - PHARMACY.
So, no success, I'll have to find another way.

So, no success, I'll have to find another way
Yeah, that's kind of what my letter from the Food and Drug Administration said. I just tried different vendors after that. I put the parcel in my partner's name on one of the other tries from different Indiamart vendors, and they both got delivered. You just happened to be the unlucky one whose package they picked to inspect at that time. They don't open every single package that comes into Croatia, do they?

Yeah, that's kind of what my letter from the Food and Drug Administration said. I just tried different vendors after that. I put the parcel in my partner's name on one of the other tries from different Indiamart vendors, and they both got delivered. You just happened to be the unlucky one whose package they picked to inspect at that time. They don't open every single package that comes into Croatia, do they?
As far as I know they don't open everything, if anything at all. But they ask you to provide a receipt, order confirmation and/or transaction confirmation. Import officer from one of the delivery companies said that customs singles out what seems to them as fake invoices and suspicious suppliers. That's why they ask for additional documentation.

As far as I know they don't open everything, if anything at all. But they ask you to provide a receipt, order confirmation and/or transaction confirmation. Import officer from one of the delivery companies said that customs singles out what seems to them as fake invoices and suspicious suppliers. That's why they ask for additional documentation.
Yikes! So if your relative in another country sends you a box of candy, you have to have all that stuff when it comes in?

My order from Serena was returned upon arrival in Anchorage Alaska. The notice from the tracking number states: "A statement is required from the consignee unless the consignee authorizes the shipper to complete and include the toxic substance statement on their behalf".

I didn't really understand what that meant, but a glance at reddit indicates Fedex was supposed to reach out to BioTech or myself to sign a statement that the package wasn't some toxic substance. That never happened

So hopefully this is a one off issue. Serena agreed to ship the package back to me at no cost. I'll update once I receive it.

My order from Serena was returned upon arrival in Anchorage Alaska. The notice from the tracking number states: "A statement is required from the consignee unless the consignee authorizes the shipper to complete and include the toxic substance statement on their behalf".
Jeez, it is easier to smuggle fentanyl into this country than to order one of the safest drugs known to mankind! The government knows this and has surely deployed many "anti-mectin" and "anti-chloroquine" units to "protect" its beloved citizens.

The end is near folks, but we still need to pass through the "mRNA valley". Don't be discouraged! :hug2:

Refers to purchased goods. If you manage to get the seller to send you the package as a physical person, then the situation obviously changes.

I didn't really understand what that meant, but a glance at reddit indicates Fedex was supposed to reach out to BioTech or myself to sign a statement that the package wasn't some toxic substance. That never happened

So hopefully this is a one off issue. Serena agreed to ship the package back to me at no cost. I'll update once I receive it.
in several case of ordering from S the product was labeled and documented as an unrestricted health supplement (that would be total ok in most eu countries etc-- co-enzyme q 10 or NAC for example . They all arrived here safely - That way there is documentation and not any reason for it to be restricted - I dont think customs have testing kits for ivermectin or co-enzyme q 10 !

in that case thanks to that there was no problem at all. The question is will the supplier do that or not -in these cases they understood the best way to ensure the order was received and fitted into the right criteria/ticking boxes for the customs folk.

Last edited:
I was able to order Ivermectin through
buyivermectin.store They only ship two types — a 6mg or 12mg. I’m based out of Northern California and it arrived on time.

Going to try taking just one pill a week as a preventative.
Is this site a good place to order from?

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom