Origins of Comets = Origin of Astrology

Very interesting explanation of the development of astrology.

I'm thinking of the book "New Light on the Black Death: The Cosmic Connection", where Baillie (author), a dendochronologist, makes insightful connections between the shape and composition of tree rings from the time of the black death, and the strong presence of cometary debris. It seems that the skies were indeed very different back then.

In "New Light on the Black Death" Baillie also establishes very compelling connections between ancient gods, and the presence of comets. As he explains, it seems that the popular Chinese dragon might have been the representation of a comet itself. Now, after having read the above excerpts mentioning how the Chinese have so closely kept track of cosmic changes, it is no wonder that such a figure would have survived with such a strong presence until today. The image of a flame expelling dragon with a long tail also goes very well with the image of a comet.
Also, our famous King Arthur might have been, from his findings, a comet itself. I'll have to dig up the relevant book quote on that.

In any case, and not wanting to digress from the book that is currently being discussed, what is really fascinating is how all of these myths with gods and legendary figures whose actions greatly affect humanity and that can often be seen with contempt, as if they were simply inventions of superstitious primitives, seem to be rather faithful descriptions of a very different reality, and very likely extremely important cues as to what really happened.

Nienna Eluch said:
It somehow amuses me to think that all of the followers of Jehovah/Yahweh are worshiping a comet! Talk about your pagan religions. :lol:

There is also the possibility that "yahweh" was a 4D critter that posed as a god.

Truly very fascinating Laura,

While reading the big role the Greeks and Romans played in the reworking of Astronomy as developed by the Babylonians, brought to mind all of what Beelzebub was saying to Hassein in "Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson," about the Greeks & Romans.
Nienna Eluch said:
It somehow amuses me to think that all of the followers of Jehovah/Yahweh are worshiping a comet! Talk about your pagan religions. :lol:
Yeah :lol:

Perceval said:
Nienna Eluch said:

There is also the possibility that "yahweh" was a 4D critter that posed as a god.

Definitely so. And I think that it could be possible that this 4D critter took over the name of the "comet god" after the bombarding of comets quieted down.

Quote Laura February 04, 2012, 03:23:07 PM
26 Jul 1997
Q: If we could find the pieces and put them together, they would show us the drama and the connection between 3rd and 4th density?

A: You would have to use the original astrology, before cosmic changes of a planetary nature; there was no Venus, for one example, and earth was oriented differently axially speaking.

Would it be worthwhile to check what was the 'Original Astrology' ?

Merlin said:
Quote Laura February 04, 2012, 03:23:07 PM
26 Jul 1997
Q: If we could find the pieces and put them together, they would show us the drama and the connection between 3rd and 4th density?

A: You would have to use the original astrology, before cosmic changes of a planetary nature; there was no Venus, for one example, and earth was oriented differently axially speaking.

It's in my book "Comets and The Horns of Moses".

Ohhhkkkayyyy . . . . Thanx Laura, still waiting for the Book to arrive . . .

The Living Force

Re: Comets and The Horns of Moses, Special Edition!
« Reply #127 on: Yesterday at 04:36:11 PM »

Quote from: Alejo on November 03, 2016, 07:03:18 PM

Quote from: Merlin on November 03, 2016, 06:18:49 PM

If its not signed, I'll be totally disappointed . . .

Arriving 15 Nov - 23 Nov
Not yet dispatched
Track package
Comets and the Horns of Moses
Knight-Jadczyk, Laura
Sold by: B2A UK

This is one amazing read. Good choice!! Enjoy diving into the ancient world Merlin! :)

Alejo is right, this is an amazing book to read however if you were truly looking for a signed copy perhaps you should've asked first? The original post does state it was limited availability and that was a few years ago. I hope you do get a signed copy but if you don't I wouldn't be too disappointed because the book is a gem either way. :)

jupiterbeings said:
Laura. Will there be a follow up to your book anytime soon?

I've finished the main draft of "Josephus, Pilate and Paul: It's Just a Matter of Time" and it is currently being read by biblical scholar Philip Davies. I'm working almost everyday on the annotated transcripts. As soon as I get the 97 volume put to bed I'll start on "The Secret History of God" which will go online before it is published as a book.

Basically, I'm dancing as fast as I can considering I wasn't able to walk for six weeks...

Laura said:
jupiterbeings said:
Laura. Will there be a follow up to your book anytime soon?

I've finished the main draft of "Josephus, Pilate and Paul: It's Just a Matter of Time" and it is currently being read by biblical scholar Philip Davies. I'm working almost everyday on the annotated transcripts. As soon as I get the 97 volume put to bed I'll start on "The Secret History of God" which will go online before it is published as a book.

Basically, I'm dancing as fast as I can considering I wasn't able to walk for six weeks...

That's a lot of work, and speaking for most I think, there is great appreciation of all your efforts - history has never been the same! :D

Laura said:

Thank you for your hard work on these projects, Laura :flowers:

Shijing said:
Laura said:

Thank you for your hard work on these projects, Laura :flowers:

Big thanks from me, as well. Can't wait to be able to read your latest work - whenever it all becomes available. I'm real excited to read "The Secret History of God" as an online series before it gets published as a book. All the online series that were written and posted in parts were all complete and available when I found these websites in 2004, so I don't know what the actual experience of reading them online and waiting for the next installment is like (like serialized novels).

Quote: Laura ‘Origins of Comets = Origin of Astrology’
Yes, so it is . . . In Chapter 5 Comet Hunting - The Origin of Astrology which is devoted to the subject. The penny drops now Laura, an amazing work !!! Truly riveting !!!

Merlin said:
Quote: Laura ‘Origins of Comets = Origin of Astrology’
Yes, so it is . . . In Chapter 5 Comet Hunting - The Origin of Astrology which is devoted to the subject. The penny drops now Laura, an amazing work !!! Truly riveting !!!

Since writing that, I've done a lot more reading of translations of Babylonian cuneiform texts. It really is amazing what those guys were observing back then that none of the "historical experts" seem to have a clue about. There's a lot more going on there than meets the eye and I'll be writing about it soon. They wouldn't have been doing that for more than 3000 years if it wasn't important.

Back
Top Bottom