Our elites eat human-like cakes they cut up and eat like a cannibal.

PabloAngello

Jedi Master
Seriously, WTF? Just found it on Twitter/X.

Quoting part of the tweet:
This is one of Marina Abramovic's dinner parties where many huge celebrities, politicians, bankers, and other influential people go to network with each other and revel in this inverted anti-human degeneracy that's fixated on death. Marina is close with all the aforementioned names, especially the Rothschilds, as she has been working with their art foundations for years. You can see here standing with the head Rothschild in front of a painting of Satan summoning his legions. Why do you think they like that artwork? It's because they believe they're genuinely fulfilling it.

Take some gnostic idea's and then run them into the ground with utter absurdity. Is that the play? Wanton death and destruction will have it's repercussions, but i do wonder how these lunatics consider themself exempt. It does increasingly feel like these people think they are directly communicating with aspects of the demiurge, or directly with it, and gaining favours. The cosmic game never ends but it's getting fairly serious now. Also more comedic at the same time but what do i know LMAO.

This shit is a rebellion against creation at a certain level because 'we' cannot get to grips with a really confused historical background that makes no sense. And that stance is correct; it makes no -flicking-g sense. The response by idiots like marina makes no sense though.
If we want to move on different choices need to be made, and the adventure will never end. That is the message people need to hear, maybe not today but soon :)

It's what they do, predate the human race, it's their nature and they've been showing it to us for a long time and she is like the representation of what they feed on. Don't use "cake human" in Google, you won't want to see "childbirth" covered with chocolate chips and strawberries

Undoubtedly the "art" he makes to his political sponsors is something much more disturbing than what he does in public. The performance called "Rhythm 0" is interesting because of how the audience let loose their most degrading side against her.

"What I learned was that if you let the public decide, they can kill you. I felt really attacked: my clothes were cut off, rose thorns were stuck in my stomach, one person pointed a gun at my head and another took it off.”

Each duality has its artistic representatives here in 3D (laughs). And there are cakes for every taste, Grey vanilla filled with caramel spread, the favorite in Congress:

alien-pastel-141004-1024x576.jpg

More to that...
This guy is claiming this picture/painting is hanging in Davos diningroom:

We dont see much with resolution of that video but... here is the original:

And now you can click + sign to zoom it up, then you will see that:
- on the left there is a women giving birth to a child
- the blood flow of that child is going to the right part of a picture where a demon face is drinking it and fills jugs with it. Additionally other people worshipping him and giving a child as a sacrifice.

1705837083640.png
1705837106573.png

More to that...
This guy is claiming this picture/painting is hanging in Davos diningroom:

We dont see much with resolution of that video but... here is the original:

And now you can click + sign to zoom it up, then you will see that:
- on the left there is a women giving birth to a child
- the blood flow of that child is going to the right part of a picture where a demon face is drinking it and fills jugs with it. Additionally other people worshipping him and giving a child as a sacrifice.

View attachment 90284
View attachment 90285
so, what should we think about this?? how can it be interpreted?

As I scroll through this tapestry I’m noticing quite a lot of corporate names all over. The first, in the upper left corner is Prudential. Continuing right here’s my list of those I readily recognize: Woolworth’s (they haven’t been around since 97), Heinz, Del Monte, Galaxo Smith Klein, Aldi’s, Cadbury, Pepsi, Birds Eye, Coca Cola (under the young girl holding… Jesus?), L’Oréal, Warner Bros. Timberland, Nike, Carlsburg, Ford, Pentium, KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken), McDonald’s, Fender, Starbucks, Microsoft, Sony (under woman with scarf clutching purse), The Guardian (under star of David), Birkenstock, IKEA, Rolex, Disney, North Face, Smith & Wesson, UBS, Merril Lynch, Sotheby’s, Mercedes, Yeve’s Saint Laurent, Duracell, BBC (why on the old woman’s bag?), Gillette. The remaining were too small for these old eyes to see even with readers! I’m curious as to what is written in the box with the devil. Quite a feat of symbolism!

well, he has an extensive wiki article, while harold aspden has none. english taste??

I've watched an interview with the artist of the tapestry. according to him what he was trying to convey is the life of a man through brands and how associations with brands, goods and consumerism shape the choices we make. The 'young' man is supposed to be rebel who stands up against the brands, but is eventually being consumed by them, because brands need those kind of people to expand. Eventually men die and the brands he associated with cannot be taken with him to the grave.

If this is indeed hanging in the Davos diningroom, than what could it mean. I think that it might be the narcissistic self and dark sarcasm towards the consumer who they need to sustain there lifestyle.
As I scroll through this tapestry I’m noticing quite a lot of corporate names all over. The first, in the upper left corner is Prudential. Continuing right here’s my list of those I readily recognize: Woolworth’s (they haven’t been around since 97), Heinz, Del Monte, Galaxo Smith Klein, Aldi’s, Cadbury, Pepsi, Birds Eye, Coca Cola (under the young girl holding… Jesus?), L’Oréal, Warner Bros. Timberland, Nike, Carlsburg, Ford, Pentium, KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken), McDonald’s, Fender, Starbucks, Microsoft, Sony (under woman with scarf clutching purse), The Guardian (under star of David), Birkenstock, IKEA, Rolex, Disney, North Face, Smith & Wesson, UBS, Merril Lynch, Sotheby’s, Mercedes, Yeve’s Saint Laurent, Duracell, BBC (why on the old woman’s bag?), Gillette. The remaining were too small for these old eyes to see even with readers! I’m curious as to what is written in the box with the devil. Quite a feat of symbolism!
That was something I noticed too. You can find a 4K video on YT where they zoom in on all the brands.

I have little doubt that some parts of the PTB are deeply into satanic rituals and the like. Probably going so far in their psychopathic insanity, that it would be hard to fathom how truly evil and dark it really is. So, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Clintons, Podesta and co. are into exactly that kind of thing. Same goes for Abramovic who might be publically displaying what they do privately with real people.

Ishiki: I've watched an interview with the artist of the tapestry. according to him what he was trying to convey is the life of a man through brands and how associations with brands, goods and consumerism shape the choices we make. The 'young' man is supposed to be rebel who stands up against the brands, but is eventually being consumed by them, because brands need those kind of people to expand. Eventually men die and the brands he associated with cannot be taken with him to the grave.

Yes, that was my take as well. Many brands, many companies, many houses (Disney, L'Oreal, Starbucks and the others I could not make out). All of them feeding our lives and emptying our pockets until the end.
The woman is giving birth. It becomes a river of blood (baby is represented red and a blood sucker with teeth), continuing through this same river encountering many businesses, corporations, a way of life for all of us. As the river grows, it reaches further to many other corporations that the children will need in their adult lives. Reaching the end, the woman becomes old and has the BBC logo on her bag. I suppose it indicates she simply want peace and quiet and watching "quality" television as non-productive individual while her child continues to use all those "services". She eventually dies at the end.

So it is definitely a diorama of what having a family and living in this kind of world where everything is costly, nothing matters but money, prestige, religion, following everyone else; a trap, really. We've been trapped into this kind of living for centuries! I truly detest this artwork even if it does represent the worse of our lives!

The most poignant picture I see is the woman giving birth as the first portrait and the last is her death!

As the river grows, it reaches further to many other corporations that the children will need in their adult lives.
No, I did not mean they need these. It's being imposed on us with spending money all the time for things that are not really necessary but fills a void- doing what the elites and the money lenders want us to do. Our children will be worse off then what we did! They will want and they will spend - trapped into this hell!
The most poignant picture I see is the woman giving birth as the first portrait and the last is her death!
Aesthetically, this tapestry is truly ugly! However, it shows really well what we've become with the rulers making decisions that impacts all of us. Did you notice there is nothing at all about education? Spirituality? Only money, spending, corporations getting the big bucks. What a world. Still, truly ugly!

Back
Top Bottom