Peace-Loving, Murder-Shunning, Stable Europe

Dovana

Jedi
Peace-loving, murder-shunning, stable Europe

It is widely known that Europe has the highest human development index, is highly economically prosperous, has the lowest corruption rates in the world, has many of the most democratic nations on the planet, and even boasts many of the happiest countries in the world, according to the 2023 happiness report.

Today, we will explore another admirable achievement: its very low homicide rates.

What sparked my decision to write this article was reading Ron Unz, pointing out, as far as I can tell, very factually, that by far the most violently criminal population in the US is the black population. There is an overwhelming correlation, on average more than 0.9, between criminality and the volume of the black population in a city.

He also notes how there are 30% more young black women than young black men between the age of 18-35, and that closely matches the numbers of incarcerated male black people, who, even though they make up only 6% of the total country population, represent 40% of all incarcerated population. While this could possibly be evidence of "systemic racial bias," he notes that those missing men are not just in prison - many are dead. Not by the hands of white cops but by other blacks.

He also finds further confirmation of black large criminality rates by pointing out that the more blacks in a state, the more the whites vote Republican, which indicates much of the republican vote is an "anti-black" vote. At the same time, in states that have other non-whites, such as Asians or Central/Southern Americans, which have low crime rates, even somewhat lower crime rates than the national whites, in these states, the whites tend to vote Democrat. So he is led to think the whites are more precisely voting "anti-crime" rather than "anti-non-white."

His analysis is backed by decades of following politics, being exceedingly well-versed in recent US history, and having done much business and political work, including having lived in DC and having close friends in elite establishments. And I find the case he makes very compelling.

Unless the basic data is completely wrong, I fail to see how his analysis can be disputed.

But still, maybe because of my strongly left-leaning upbringing, I had a pit in my stomach after reading the article. I looked at the countries with the highest per capita murder rate, and indeed, they have a large black population. Then I checked the statistics of murder rates by state in Brazil, and while there is a correlation between black population and crime, it wasn't nearly as straightforward as in the US. That vaguely reminded me of statistics I had seen some years ago that truly confounded me.

Then, I felt I was going in the wrong direction. After an Oh, that's right!' moment, I remembered one specific statistic: Switzerland is among the least corrupt countries in the world.

Switzerland's highly dubious corruption ranking helped me realize that what bothered me so much wasn't the fact that blacks in the US are significantly violent. What bothered me was that I was unconsciously reminded of the type of manipulation of statistics that can make international massive theft look like a near-perfect record.

So, I noticed something very significant about those murder-rate data. Something that, of course, doesn't suddenly make those blacks' crimes cease to exist, but that certainly puts them in a different perspective.

It's this - those statistics exclude massive and very obvious large-scale violence such as wars, assassinations, targeted starvation, and, even more so, their side-effect deaths.

So, I gathered data and made an analysis, which is what you will read next.

Almost all this data comes from Wikipedia. I checked the list of wars, genocides, and mass exploitation between between the beginning of the 16th century and the end of the 20th century. I started from the 16th century because there was very little data before that.

I always chose the lowest-end estimation available, and if there was only a casualty number (which includes not only deaths but other incidents, for example, severe injuries), I counted it as no deaths. I did not count any deaths if there was no data on the specific, discriminated death toll, even if it was a long war with many participants.

In a few cases, excess mortality rate is used.

I am aware of my bias against perceived exploitative efforts by Europe, the US, and other Aryan-predominant countries, so I used the lower estimates to make up for it.

I included data on wars against non-Aryans when the Aryans had a major role. So I made sure only to include conflicts in which the predominantly Aryan nations were almost undisputedly major participants, such as colonization and WWII.

I included the US and Russia for their Aryan-majority population. I excluded Australia and New Zealand or other less populated Aryan-majority countries for the sake of convenience in finding and counting data. Also, to avoid data contamination, I did not include more mixed countries such as Ecuador or Brazil, even if there was significant death-inducing activity in those countries and a ruling class that was overwhelmingly the fairest-skinned people available.

The population for each century was calculated by making an average of the number of people in the first and the last year of each century.

So here's the death toll:

16th century:

WAR: (no data collected)
SYSTEMATIC GENOCIDE: (no data collected)
EXPLOITATION: (no data collected)

Exploitation of America 36m

Total deaths: 36m
Average population: 80m

17th CENTURY

WARS:

3rd Polish-Swedish: 10k
Anglo-durch wars 12k.
Russo-Turkish War (1767-1681): 15k
Polish ottoman: 44k
Second Northern War: 70k
Russian-Crimean Khanate: 70k
Tyrone rebellion 130k
Cretan Wars: 150k
Franco Spanish. 200k.
English Civil War 200k.
Deluge 3m. Franco-Dutch 342k.
Great Turkish War: 385k
Wars of three kingdoms: 500k
Nine years war. 600k.
Nine-year wars: 680k
Habsburg-Ottoman 1m
Thirty Years War 4m.

EXPLOITATION:

Atlantic slave trade 2m

SYSTEMATIC GENOCIDE:
(No data collected)

Century toll: 10,3m
average pop: 95m

• 18th CENTURY

WARS:

Great Northern War: 500k
Spanish war of succession 400k.
Bashkir uprising: 40k
Russo-persian wars: 36k
Russo-Turkish War (1735-1739) 100k
War of Austrian Succession 70k
Seven Years War 868k.
US independence 70k.
Third Silesian War: 300k
Russo-Circassian Wars: 1.6m
Pugachev's rebellion: 23k
Russo-Turkish War (1787-1792) 174k
Australian Frontier Wars 100k
Hatian Revolution: 345k
War of the First Coalition: 750k
War of the Second Coalition: 100k
Irish Rebellion 10k
Portuguese Indian Massacre 2m.
France in Egypt and Syria 65k.

EXPLOITATION:

Spanish colonization: 20.7m

SYSTEMATIC GENOCIDE:
(no data collected)

Century toll: 28.3m
Average pop: 145m

19th CENTURY

WARS:

Finish-Russian war 70k
War of 1812 35k
Java war 35k
November uprising 60k
Belgian Revolution 60k
Anglo-Afghan War: 40k
Albanian revolt 25k
QMedican-US 25k
First schleswig war 15k
Second Italian War of Independence 25k
Spanish-Marrocan war 10k
Franco-Mexican 45k
January uprising 15k
Austro-Prussian 45k
French Civil War 6k
Aceh War 90k
Second Anglo-Afghan War 15k
Sino-French war 20k
Second Madagascar expedition 10k
Spanish-American war 40k
Second BoerBoer War 70k
Boxer rebellion 100k
Ten Years War 130k
Saint Domingue expedition 135k.
Russo-Turkish War (1877-1878) 180k
Greek independence: 200k
Cuban-US war of independence 370k
French vs Russia 540k
Spanish-American independence (except US and Brazil) 600k.
Caucasian wars 600k
Crimean war 700k
US civil 700k
Franco-Prussian 900k
Spanish Independence 1m
TranPeninsular war 1m
Franco-Algerian 1m
Napoleonic wars 6m.

EXPLOITATION:

British exploitation of India 50m
British exploitation of China 89m

SYSTEMATIC GENOCIDE:

(No data collected)

Century toll: 155,7m
Average Pop: 320m

20th CENTURY

WARS:

Russian Revolution (1905) 15k
Polish Resistance x comm 18k
Baltic guerrila wars 40k
Third Greek Civil War 150k
Malagasy uprising 10k
Isaraeli-arab war 20k
Korean War 2m
Angolan independence 13k
Iranian revolutions 60k
Gulf war 25k
Croatian Independence 25k
Afghan Civil War 25k
Somaliland campaign 100k
Russo Japanese 101k
Yugoslav wars 130k
Turkish wars of independence 335k
Spanish Civil War 400k
Algerian war 480k
Soviet afghan 600k
Angolan civil war 800k
US Philipine war 1.5m
Vietnam 1.5m
Russian Civil War 7m
WWI 17m
WWII 80m

Total: 109.3m

EXPLOITATION:

Eastern and Central Africa's total population decline 1890-1910 7m (11)
Holomodor 3.5m

Systematic genocide:

German Africa: 70k
Romani in Europe: 130k
Polish operation of the NKVD 110k
Post-war Allied starving of Germany 10m (reference)
Deportation of Tatars: 34k
Deportation of Chechen: 130k
Bosnian 30k
Stalin-time excess death 7m

Century toll: 136m
Total:
Pop: 700m

~ALL CENTURIES SUMMARY

Average pop: 268m (including Europe and US)
Total deaths: 619m
Average death per century: 126,2
Per year: 1,26m ~

Now that we have the data let's make a few comparisons for analysis's sake. Let's start by taking the country that in 2022 had the highest murder rate: Jamaica, with an impressive 53,3 murders that year for every 100 thousand inhabitants. Brazil leads with the highest absolute number of deaths, a truly astonishing 45 thousand.

Europe and the vast Aryanland offers a stark contrast, though.

By those same standards of murders by 100 thousand population, Peace loving, Murder-shunning Stable Europe and the Aryan domains would amount to 4.701.400 murders in 2022. As we said, those are low-end estimates. That's 470,4 murder rate for every 100 thousand inhabitants, with a population of 1 billion.

With an average of 4.701.400 murders per year and a murder rate of 1 out of 217 citizens killing someone every year, the collective Aryan forces put Jamaica's murder proclivity and Brazil's penchant for killing teenage drug-trafficking cannon fodder to shame.

If amassing body counts per capita were a 100m dash, and Jamaica's excellent runner reached the finish line in 10 seconds, the Aryans' godly athlete would reach the finish line in 1,3 seconds. That's an astonishing 87 meters per second, 313km/h, 194,88 m/h.

More remarkably, it's, in reality, a collective of 42 superhuman runners. Thus, Jamaica would then go to the still respectable place of 43th country with the highest rate per capita, and Brazil would be topped by a forty-two-strong elite mass-death squad, each member capable of ditching 111.938 bodies per year on average.

If we would perfectly pile the corpses of all murdered people in Brazil in 2022 close to the One World Trade Center, the building in Manhattan towering at 1776 feet, the sordid pile would dwarf the tower almost 50 times, and by-standers wouldn't be nearly able to see the end of the pile, which would seem to extend all the way to the heavens.

But if we piled up only one year's worth of the collective Aryan body count by the side of Brazil's pile, it'd reach 240.000 kilometers high. Just two years' worth of Aryan body count would be more than enough to reach from Earth to the Moon at around 400 thousand kilometers from the Earth.

"Death-by-Aryan" would be the top 3 largest causes of death on the planet, trumping diabetes, Alzheimer's, child mortality, lung cancer, and all pulmonary and respiratory diseases.

I offer no conclusion remarks. If those numbers prove correct or higher and I'll let the reader experience possible implications.

End of part 1

Note: I know that Aryans aren't the only group that committed large-scale crimes of people, and I'm quite aware that there's another group which live within Aryan society which has very likely instigated, facilitated and profited from exploitative efforts around the world. For this series of writing, I want to refrain from making any statement that is not very well researched by myself, so I only wrote so far about Aryans.

The reason I chose this group is because that's my main ancestry, and finding this data was very powerful for me, and a stimulation for deep change in me. I'm sharing this in hopes it'll be powerful for others as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom