People of Transnistria to Ask Putin for Protection

United Gnosis

Jedi Council Member
Apparently, Transnistria, a breakaway republic in Moldova, is lining up to seek russian protection. Anybody thinks this will be used to bring the alleged russian threat closer to Europe? To re-balkanise eastern europe?

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150526/1022549313.html

This initiative from the public organizations is understandable. Eastern Europe is already "balkanized" thanks to US/EU/NATO interference. Any population in the region would feel threatened by the nazification of Ukraine under the Kiev regime, and the Atlantist discourse, backed by its past and current actions.

mkrnhr said:
This initiative from the public organizations is understandable. Eastern Europe is already "balkanized" thanks to US/EU/NATO interference. Any population in the region would feel threatened by the nazification of Ukraine under the Kiev regime, and the Atlantist discourse, backed by its past and current actions.

Yeah, exactly. Not to mention the blockade for supplies and troop rotations for Russian peacekeepers recently by Ukraine and Moldova.

Russian insider also runs an article on it today - A New Conflict Is Brewing in Transnistria: http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/new-conflict-brewing-transnistria/ri7382

If Transniestre starts to rumble, Romania will get involved, exactly what the US is seeking - taking into account the WW2 history of Rumania this possibly spells more fascism in the region.

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
Russian insider also runs an article on it today - A New Conflict Is Brewing in Transnistria: http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/new-conflict-brewing-transnistria/ri7382

If Transniestre starts to rumble, Romania will get involved, exactly what the US is seeking - taking into account the WW2 history of Rumania this possibly spells more fascism in the region.

Yeah, and taking in consideration that before the collapse of USSR, in Moldova has risen the NAtional Front which was connected with the romanian elites who's objective was to reintegrate Moldova to Romania- it's neighbor and cousin, but in my opinion a complet reintegration at that period of time wouldn't be possible because Moldova already gained a history and tradition with Russia, that were almost inseparable(except the period after the WW I till WW II) for at least 150 years starting from 1812 after the Turkish - Russian war. So to make the things more clearly, Transnistria was succeeded to Moldova during or after the WW II, the Transnistrian population was and is consisted mostly of Slavic people( Russians and Ukrainians) so when the National Front started to gain power in the country, they started to shape the whole country from the inside starting with the language of the country. It so happened that these fanatics started aggressively demanding that the whole country to speak romanian and the russian language be spoken like a foreign language, some avid fanatics( i will call them by they true name- psychopaths) wanted to impose everyone to speak romanian and those who will refuse( the transnistrian people and every russian speaking person in Moldova) will not be allowed to attain high positions in the moldavian society, so basically those persons will be ostracized and considered like second class citizens. The Trasnistria( which was the most industrialized region of the country, thanks to the Soviet Union) when saw what was happening, being worried about these fanaticism from the part of the NF and wanting to preserve their right to speak the language they want to speak and their traditions and integrity, after the Soviet Union Collapse, in September 1991 declared succession from Moldova and in December of that year they organized a referendum with 98% of the population voting in favor of succession from Moldova, the Moldavian elites(psychopaths) weren't happy especially because if they were to loose Transnistria they will loose a good amount of looting possibilities because as i said Transnistria was a heavy industrialized region, so they started an "anti- terrorist" operation against Transnistria(very similar to the current west nazi Ukrainian's "anti-terror" genocide against Donbass) with the final result being Transnistria winning the conflict and the moldavian psychopaths backing off with their tails between their legs. The objective of the romanian and moldovian elites wasn't to reunite Moldova with Romania that was just the official version to sell to both the moldavian public and the romanian one to support these psychopaths whose true objective was more power and control. Sorry for going off topic, with all this i wanted to say that Transnistrian people didn't wanted to associate with those nut jubs and because of that the nut jobs started a war where many were being killed from both sides, and internationally was and is still considered a separatist state, the truth being that they had/have the whole right to be independent and preserve their traditions and integrity and the right to associate with whom they want, and right now as the moldavian ruling elite have pledged allegiance to the axis of evil(EU,USA), Transnistria has the absolute right to ask help to Russia and the right to receive it from Russia, but i hope that it won't arrive to that point, but still taking in consideration the love of the dirty, filthy games by the US, it's not excluded that the next hot dot will be there.

another Transniestre article on Russian Insider - something has changed, previousle hardly any mentioning on this region, and since a few days, many have it on their agenda. Biden mentioned it also in his latest remarks on Russia - US won't accept idea of global ‘spheres of influence’ – Biden - http://rt.com/usa/262573-biden-spheres-influence-russia/

As the Political Pendulum in Moldova Swings Back to Russia a New Crisis Brews- http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/political-pendulum-moldova-swings-back-russia-crisis-brews/ri7425

Thanks for sharing Jeremy F Kreuz, yes indeed as the author of the article says the political situation in Moldova(which is my home country) and Ukraine have many things in common. I would like only to add that, the Maldivians are simple, good, working people most of them, but, since the collapse of the Soviet Union the western propaganda had a great impact on their minds that resulted in poisoning the minds of those who are not informed, who don't know from where the wind blows so to say. Having their minds poisoned by the western propaganda they as their cousins Ukrainians see Russia as the enemy and the main culprit for all their problems and all their suffering which is a great, great mistake and it only plays in the favor of the EU and US, because this way it can start a new anti Russian front, a new hot dot whose objective is in trying to weaken Russia by engaging her in another conflict not so far from her borders. The fact that the current moldavian government is pro EU and turned it's back on Russia only demonstrates that these people are not representing the interests of Moldavian people, because still many of the moldavian people know and understand that Russia was historically and geographically more closely to us than EU, we share with Russia a history and traditions also of almost 180 years( it's a lot), our place and direction is naturally towards Russia and Eurasia Union, i hope from whole my heart that somehow people will realize this, though I'm a realist and there are not so many chances for that perspective, but who knows?

Andre' said:
Thanks for sharing Jeremy F Kreuz, yes indeed as the author of the article says the political situation in Moldova(which is my home country) and Ukraine have many things in common. ...

Well, I've met directly some Moldavian people here in Italy, and this parallel with the Ukraine crisis sound very very spot on.

The persons I know are Russian-speaking guys from Chisinau and surroundings, and they told me about the crazy "Romanian" here and there, or something along that line, even if they didn't go into specific details that I can remember precisely... the gist of it all was that they were harassed in some way inside they home country. Usually when Putin speaks on TV, like on New Year Eve or Orthodox Christmas, they're always there listening.

Then, I always got curious for this Transinistria region that led me to stick a Moldova Map behind my bedroom door :) ... here in booklets and magazines it was always portrayed as a rogue state full of mafia-like guys armed to the teeth, but the reality may be far away from that picture. A few years ago I was collecting the very few material about Transinistria that was leaking from a bunch of sources written in Italian... I wonder now if it was it pure propaganda in progress?

Another (video) report on the Transnistria blockage:
http://thesaker.is/transnistria-blockade-of-tiraspol/

dantem said:
Andre' said:
Thanks for sharing Jeremy F Kreuz, yes indeed as the author of the article says the political situation in Moldova(which is my home country) and Ukraine have many things in common. ...

Well, I've met directly some Moldavian people here in Italy, and this parallel with the Ukraine crisis sound very very spot on.

The persons I know are Russian-speaking guys from Chisinau and surroundings, and they told me about the crazy "Romanian" here and there, or something along that line, even if they didn't go into specific details that I can remember precisely...

I'm from Chisinau also(also moldavian and Russian speaker), well unfortunately there you can meet some ardent nationalist people(almost fanatics) but they are not so many to be honest, the problem is the propaganda derived from the government which is a corrupt government who sold the country to the West, the propaganda is anti Russian off course and pro EU, even after what happened in Ukraine, a good percentage of the moldavian people are still blinded and can't see that in actuality what has happened in Ukraine was a coup instead they think that it was Russia the instigator of the conflict in Ukraine. The problem is the ignorance of their country's true history and of the true European history of the last 30 years(especially the true history of the Soviet Union collapse), because of the whole suffering of these people of the last 25-30 years at this moment in time they can be easily manipulated and deceived by clever psychopaths( as Andrei Lobachevsky describes this development in the Political Ponerology). They can be used very easily in the dirty games of the psychopaths in power. Still many know and feel at least at the subconscious level that Russia was our bigger sister or like a mother for a long, long time, we share many thing is common.

Then, I always got curious for this Transnistria region that led me to stick a Moldova Map behind my bedroom door :) ... here in booklets and magazines it was always portrayed as a rogue state full of mafia-like guys armed to the teeth, but the reality may be far away from that picture. A few years ago I was collecting the very few material about Transinistria that was leaking from a bunch of sources written in Italian... I wonder now if it was it pure propaganda in progress?

To be honest, i didn't visit Transnistria even once, i didn't have the chance but i will like to share what i heard from others who visited it. So in the late '90 and early 2000 there was mafia organizations and so forth as in many post soviet countries(including Russia), but, the managed to clean the house so to say and the current moment the situation is much better, and as a country it's very beautiful and strong economically, people are happy, they aren't suppressed, they are heavy industrialized thanks to the Soviet Union. So my opinion is that the news from the western mainstream media about Transnistria were following the same protocol, the same line, that they are a rogue state, separatists and other BS(which is understandable from the West's point of view because in Transnistria at that time was stationed the 14th soviet army and also there is a depot with thousands of tons of ammo which belongs to Russia, and also Transnistria was and is you can say under the wing of Russia), in actuality no, Transnistria had tho whole right to separate itself from Moldova at that time because indeed there were in danger it's people, their integrity...

Reactions: ryu
Thanks for the input and direct experience, Andre'!

With that old material still partly in mind, the image I had of Transinistria was really that of one of the poorest areas of the entire World! Oddly enough, that Moldova map shows beautiful castles and forests, and not a wasteland or a desert!

Then, about history itself, when 5 y.ago I met a Russian guy in his 60's who started telling a whole different story about WWII events... I got suspicious to put it mildly!

dantem said:
Thanks for the input and direct experience, Andre'!

Then, about history itself, when 5 y.ago I met a Russian guy in his 60's who started telling a whole different story about WWII events... I got suspicious to put it mildly!

Yes, unfortunately its true, if we want to know the true history of our past that will enable us to be more wiser and maybe more prepared to face the challanges in the present time we can't rely on the official mainstream history because it's full of lies and it's distorted unbeliveably. Thats why i Love so much to read Laura's The Secret History of the World books they are just amasing, a true gift to humanity. :)

The saker with an analysis of the situation in transniestre - http://thesaker.is/from-odessa-to-transnistria-will-crazy-misha-start-another-war

and another one from Fort Russ, pointing in the same direction: conflict. fortruss.blogspot.de/2015/06/why-washington-exiled-saakashvili-to.html

interesting take on the situation in Transniestre - fort Russ The Distraction Worked: Odessa Uprising fears cause Kiev to Move Troops - http://fortruss.blogspot.ru/2015/06/the-distraction-worked-odessa-uprising.html - indeed what if the transniestre plot is a move in the chessgame provoked by the Russians? The threat of second front for Ukraine?

Back
Top Bottom