"Pizzagate" Explodes

[quote author= goyacobol]I think it really is a Lucifieric religion and these psychopaths see it as a connection to a higher source of power (4DSTS?) and life-extension. Cannibalizing babies and drinking blood is like something out of a horror movie.[/quote]

It comes natural for them since it's self serving to the extreme. Just like 4STS serve self to the extreme. Hence comes to the FRV connection during those rituals. And the better 4STS can work through them as a pawn, better chance they have to get in positions of power. No psychopath will ever say no to that. So all this Lucifieric satanism business is very real.

The Gods in this world are on their side. They are just seeking them out. All they have to do to accomplish that is to unleash the full psychopath inside them. Which happens during those rituals. OSIT.

Navy Seal Takes Heat For Shining Light On Pedophile Darkness
_https://www.infowars.com/navy-seal-taking-heat-for-shining-light-on-pedophile-darkness/

A Navy Seal wanted to create an organization to simply inform people of the extent of the international pedophile network in hopes this would motivate people to press for investigations and prosecutions. He did not intend to make specific accusations or do anything that might interfere with ongoing investigations. He set up a crowd funding site to raise money for this, but it was shut down within 24 hours for vague reason that it didn’t comply with their standards.

JGeropoulas said:
Navy Seal Takes Heat For Shining Light On Pedophile Darkness
_https://www.infowars.com/navy-seal-taking-heat-for-shining-light-on-pedophile-darkness/

A Navy Seal wanted to create an organization to simply inform people of the extent of the international pedophile network in hopes this would motivate people to press for investigations and prosecutions. He did not intend to make specific accusations or do anything that might interfere with ongoing investigations. He set up a crowd funding site to raise money for this, but it was shut down within 24 hours for vague reason that it didn’t comply with their standards.

JGeropulas,

I was just thinking about this whole series of cases being shut down after watching the newer videos on the Hamstead case. I have been thinking almost the only hope we have in exposing this pedophile network is those brave enough with the background and connections to step up to the plate so to speak. I was wondering if there are any "real" good guys out there. This is just in time for me. I think Craig Sawyer, former Navy SEAL is a "real" hero. He is the same Navy seal posted about earlier here.

His website is Veterans for Child Rescue which was created after they shut down his Crowd Funding account with no explanation or justification. I'm thinking it would be a good way to help by supporting him.

The Info Wars video is excellent and mentions the Dutch banker Ronald Bernard as well as the overview on the worldwide impact.

It really has felt like walking through "The valley of the shadow" watching the videos and reading the articles. Knowing so many children are still trapped and helpless is heartbreaking.

This documentary below confirms yet again what we already know. I am tired of trying to find the right words for it because it is to horrendous beyond belief.

I noticed that they keep removing those video's of from youtube. I am trying to write someting about it but most of my old links I saved are death. I am going to save all those documentary's, interviews, video's etc on my computer.

They can go to hell. I am going to make one big collection and put it online a million times more than they can keep up.

https://youtu.be/XFpCDfooJHw

Is there anything in Washington, DC that isn't corrupt?

A graduate school for would-be spies faces a civil complaint from three young men who say they endured rectal exams and other sexual abuse from a school official with a largely fabricated spy resume.

Bizarre Sex Scandal Alleged at D.C. Spy School (pdf. link)
_http://www.courthousenews.com/bizarre-sex-scandal-alleged-d-c-spy-school/

May 5, 2017 - The complaint in D.C. Superior Court offers a glimpse at the shadowy underworking of the Daniel Morgan Academy in downtown Washington. Funded primarily by the Diana Davis Spencer Foundation, the school purports to launch students into the fields of national security and intelligence.

Late last year, according to the complaint, the school suspended its special adviser to the president, Mark Levin, after several young male employees of the academy reported that Levin had sexually abused them.

Three men in their 20s who say Levin abused them now want $150 million in damages from the school and Levin. Abby Moffat, CEO of the foundation that funds the school, and Alan Kelly, the academy’s vice president and special counsel, are also named as defendants.

The April 4 complaint, which the Washington Post first reported Thursday, says Moffat put Levin in a virtually untouchable position at the school because she never vetted his ostentatious claims of a supposed 50-year career in the U.S. intelligence community.

After reports of Levin’s abuse spurred a discrete investigation, according to the complaint, school president Joseph DeTrani “was reportedly able to debunk Mr. Levin’s representations of being affiliated with the IC.”

As laid out in the 52-page complaint, Levin misrepresented himself as the leader of an unspecified secret counter-terrorist organization; bragged about a supposed personal relationship with CIA Director John Brennan and other prominent members of the intelligence community; invented regular meetings at the Pentagon; and claimed to have killed 38 people.

“As soon as DMGS became aware of the allegations against Mark Levin, we immediately began a full independent internal investigation, reported the matter to law enforcement, and dismissed Mr. Levin,” the Daniel Morgan Graduate School said in a statement. “DMGS has zero tolerance for any unethical behavior within the institution. We are proud of the results we achieve on behalf of our students, and we look forward to continuing to focus on our core mission: educating, training, and developing leaders in the national security and intelligence communities.”

Two of the men suing the academy say Levin used his bogus credentials to recruit them in 2012. During “weapons training” at Levin’s apartment, according to the complaint, the men faced “various perverse acts of sexual abuse and harassment.”

Touting the important of hygiene, for example, Levin allegedly made it a point to personally bathe his cadets.

The men say Levin also had his trainees practice drawing and firing weapons in various states of undress, insisting that clothes interfered with muscle memory.

During invasive medical examinations, according to the complaint, Levin groped the trainees’ genitalia, digitally probed their anuses and “made lewd observations about their bodies.”

Each of the plaintiffs is suing anonymously. John Doe recalls following Levin’s instructions (for) him to masturbate and ejaculate on his own stomach.

“Levin proceeded to play with the semen on Mr. Doe’s stomach, and then informed Mr. Doe that his semen output was insufficient and could have damaging effects on Mr. Doe’s ‘candidacy,’ and this exercise would therefore need to be repeated in the future,” the complaint states.

Though the men say they found such treatment degrading, they say they trusted Levin’s credentials and believed his threats, some veiled and some explicit, about his ability to harm them.

Doe and Richard Roe eventually accepted jobs at the academy. The third plaintiff, Paul Poe, says he started as an intern at the academy in July 2016. During a physical examination at Levin’s apartment, Poe says Levin claimed to have a medical degree and performed a prostate exam, among other humiliations.

Three days after Levin had Poe over for a follow-up genital exam, according to the complaint, Levin was suspended from the academy.

But Doe, Roe and Poe say the academy tried to bury its damaging investigation of Levin, believing that exposure would ruin them.

Tamara Miller, an attorney for the men with the firm Miller Masciola, has not returned a request for comment. Levin, who court records show is representing himself in the case, could not be reached for comment.

A graduate school for aspiring spies and diplomats in Washington faces allegations that one of its former administrators manipulated male employees into sexually abusive encounters as part of their supposed recruitment into a clandestine government organization, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

Sexual coercion is alleged at national security graduate school in Washington, lawsuit says
_https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/sexual-coercion-is-alleged-at-national-security-graduate-school-in-washington-lawsuit-says/2017/04/05/65c42572-1171-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.33cb8fd95b77

The allegations have prompted the resignation of the executive director of the Daniel Morgan Graduate School of National Security — who said she left to protest the school’s handling of the matter — and a $150 million lawsuit against the academy, two of its senior officials and the accused ex-administrator, Mark W. Levin.

The lawsuit, filed in D.C. Superior Court on behalf of three men in their early-to-mid 20s, alleges that Levin, 72, a former special advisor to the school’s president, coerced them into sexually explicit physical examinations at his Arlington, Va., apartment, ostensibly to keep their jobs and advance their careers. (Article continues.)

angelburst29 said:

A graduate school for would-be spies faces a civil complaint from three young men who say they endured rectal exams and other sexual abuse from a school official with a largely fabricated spy resume.

<snip>

While this is another bizarre D.C. area sexual abuse case the alleged victims are "young men" the court document classifies them as "young adult male employees".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_adult_(psychology) said:
A young adult is generally a person in the age range of 20 to 39 (or 40), although definitions and opinions, such as Erik Erikson's stages of human development, vary. The young adult stage in human development precedes middle adulthood. A person in the middle adulthood stage ages from 40 (or 41) to 64. In old age, a person is 65 years old or older.

If true this case certainly falls under sexual abuse and deserves it's day in court although the alleged victims probably were at least 18 yrs old according to the admissions requirements for the Daniel Morgan Graduate School of National Security that state "Students or interns under the age of 18 must also show proof of being vaccinated against polio."

bjorn said:
This documentary below confirms yet again what we already know. I am tired of trying to find the right words for it because it is to horrendous beyond belief.

I noticed that they keep removing those video's of from youtube. I am trying to write someting about it but most of my old links I saved are death. I am going to save all those documentary's, interviews, video's etc on my computer.

They can go to hell. I am going to make one big collection and put it online a million times more than they can keep up.

https://youtu.be/XFpCDfooJHw

bjorn,

I have been thinking about this video awhile and wanted to reply or comment but didn't know exactly what to say. I think it is maybe the most horrific in detail of any of the videos and documentaries I have seen.

I can see why it evoked such a strong reaction in you. With that being said maybe you need to collect your thoughts before you "put it online a million times". I feel that way myself when I see how horrible these psychopaths are. I am not saying you shouldn't try to share the information but maybe think about using "strategic enclosure" to insure you can stay in the game long enough to make a difference. We have seen what happens to others who draw too much attention to themselves.

We might just have to get more clever in order to by-pass some of the obstacles that we face. At least there are some with experience and courage who are already trying to get this message to a world that is totally in disbelief. It is the cognitive dissonance that has to be overcome and I am not sure what it will take to do that.

Anyway I think this was an important story that shows what humanity is up against. For me it falls under the category of "the terror of the situation".

goyacobol said:
bjorn said:

bjorn,

I have been thinking about this video awhile and wanted to reply or comment but didn't know exactly what to say. I think it is maybe the most horrific in detail of any of the videos and documentaries I have seen.

I can see why it evoked such a strong reaction in you. With that being said maybe you need to collect your thoughts before you "put it online a million times". I feel that way myself when I see how horrible these psychopaths are. I am not saying you shouldn't try to share the information but maybe think about using "strategic enclosure" to insure you can stay in the game long enough to make a difference. We have seen what happens to others who draw too much attention to themselves.

We might just have to get more clever in order to by-pass some of the obstacles that we face. At least there are some with experience and courage who are already trying to get this message to a world that is totally in disbelief. It is the cognitive dissonance that has to be overcome and I am not sure what it will take to do that.

Anyway I think this was an important story that shows what humanity is up against. For me it falls under the category of "the terror of the situation".

I'm glad you wrote it goyacobol because I thought the same, especially about bjorn 'good will and effort' to share this "million times". I worry bjorn, and that was the first thing what came on my mind when I read your sentence that you gonna download on your computer as much as you can this kind of videos and than share it. You know how is easy in this world that your good attention become weapon against you in the eyes of the psychopaths. So, keep that in your mind.

I watched video that bjorn posted yesterday. Every time I watch something like this I feel pain, sadness and weakness. After some time this feelings are not so strong anymore but still stands with me in some corner of my being. Good thing is when question 'why' comes, which usually comes when one see something like that, I know why. And that helps, to understand why this is happening. Also, I think a lot what was my part in this evil in my past life's?

Sometime I'm afraid that exploration of this doesn't become my obsession because I remember that C's said that obsessing block us.

The thing that I don't understand is this escalation of pedophile in the world because all this earth changing or this is just something that was always here in the same amount but we didn't have technology to know this?

[quote author= goyacobol]I am not saying you shouldn't try to share the information but maybe think about using "strategic enclosure" to insure you can stay in the game long enough to make a difference. We have seen what happens to others who draw too much attention to themselves.
[/quote]

You're right, people with that kind of attitude don't tend to live forever.

[quote author= goyacobol]Anyway I think this was an important story that shows what humanity is up against. For me it falls under the category of "the terror of the situation".[/quote]

Another thing that applies to the terror of the situation is realizing that humans don't want to accept this reality because it's to inconvenient for them. So they rather shun and mock those who address this reality. While the rituals go on.

bjorn said:
[quote author= goyacobol]I am not saying you shouldn't try to share the information but maybe think about using "strategic enclosure" to insure you can stay in the game long enough to make a difference. We have seen what happens to others who draw too much attention to themselves.

You're right, people with that kind of attitude don't tend to live forever.

[quote author= goyacobol]Anyway I think this was an important story that shows what humanity is up against. For me it falls under the category of "the terror of the situation".[/quote]

Another thing that applies to the terror of the situation is realizing that humans don't want to accept this reality because it's to inconvenient for them. So they rather shun and mock those who address this reality. While the rituals go on.
[/quote]

It's good to at least see that some others can see the same programming in the masses. It was one Gurdjieff's biggest frustrations I think. He talked about hypnotism quite a bit there is this story that seems to describe what we might be seeing:

In Search of the Miraculous said:
"First of all it must be realized that the sleep in which man exists is not normal but hypnotic sleep. Man is hypnotized and this hypnotic state is continually maintained and strengthened in him. One would think that there are forces for whom it is useful and profitable to keep man in a hypnotic state and prevent him from seeing the truth and understanding his position.
"There is an Eastern tale which speaks about a very rich magician who had a great many sheep. But at the same time this magician was very mean. He did not want to hire shepherds, nor did he want to erect a fence about the pasture where his sheep were grazing. The sheep consequently often wandered into the forest, fell into ravines, and so on, and above all they ran away, for they knew that the magician wanted their flesh and skins and this they did not like.
"At last the magician found a remedy. He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them first of all that they were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place he suggested to them that if anything at all were going to happen to them it was not going to happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it. Further the magician suggested to his sheep that they were not sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to others that they were eagles, to others that they were men, and to others that they were magicians.
"And after this all his cares and worries about the sheep came to an end. They never ran away again but quietly awaited the time when the magician would require their flesh and skins.
"This tale is a very good illustration of man's position.

At some point there is choice in this process but as the Cs say "A: Oh Terry[any name], the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!". They were talking about the battle between STS and STO.

[quote author= goyacobol]At some point there is choice in this process but as the Cs say "A: Oh Terry[any name], the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!". They were talking about the battle between STS and STO.[/quote]

Yeah, and to add.

If you live on this planet and you think everything is just fine. That's the point of view of someone who is sick. That's what I believe. At some point we are all given a choose, we either choose to ignore or accept the truth. And if you keep ignoring the truth, I can't help to think that you kill your own soul during this process. (disintegrate) Because every fiber in your Being should admit to the Truth, lying to yourself is a dangerous thing.

That said, what prevents people from seeing the truth could be mainly trauma? It difficult to look beyond your own pain when you are suffering. Perhaps for most people before they can see and act upon the truth. They need to work through their trauma.

Humanity being traumatized prevents them from waking up?

- BTW, I forgot to mention, thanks for the warning goyacobol and Dakota. About me being careless. Sometimes I type things on fury. That comment of mine btw, was rather mild compared to some others I typed on the forum :lol: :evil: While addressing the status quo.

bjorn said:
[quote author= goyacobol]At some point there is choice in this process but as the Cs say "A: Oh Terry[any name], the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!". They were talking about the battle between STS and STO.

Yeah, and to add.

If you live on this planet and you think everything is just fine. That's the point of view of someone who is sick. That's what I believe. At some point we are all given a choose, we either choose to ignore or accept the truth. And if you keep ignoring the truth, I can't help to think that you kill your own soul during this process. (disintegrate) Because every fiber in your Being should admit to the Truth, lying to yourself is a dangerous thing.

That said, what prevents people from seeing the truth could be mainly trauma? It difficult to look beyond your own pain when you are suffering. Perhaps for most people before they can see and act upon the truth. They need to work through their trauma.

Humanity being traumatized prevents them from waking up?

- BTW, I forgot to mention, thanks for the warning goyacobol and Dakota. About me being careless. Sometimes I type things on fury. That comment of mine btw, was rather mild compared to some others I typed on the forum :lol: :evil: While addressing the status quo.
[/quote]

As far as "type things on fury" been there done that and probably will do it again until I improve my "being".

You asked good questions I think. When it comes to "trauma" I think this is by design. Our physical health can play a big role in our spiritual development. The Cs say this:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: (L) So if your health is compromised, it makes it more difficult for you to achieve any kind of awareness or spiritual growth. Is that it?

A: Yes. Hasn't that always been the case?

Q: (L) So you're saying that health issues, destroying people's health - like even the introduction of wheat and other things that are not conducive to good health - are ways of preventing awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Yes. A long and carefully thought out plan of 4D STS.

Also I think it also includes psychological health and the effects of hypnotic psyop mechanisms, whether by boob tube, internet, cell towers, iPhones or other technologies. All of these tools provide a way to control and manipulate us.

It is all around us from the day we are born. The education systems, religions, the secret societies, the politics, the economies or you name it all program us before we get to even start to ask the kinds of questions you are asking.

On the other hand I think it may be a series of "shocks" that is necessary for some to begin to "wake up". For the psychopaths there is probably nothing to "wake up". They are like machines that only become noticed when they get caught or go berserk. There is a good possibility that those who never "wake up" are Organic Portals as Laura wrote about in The Wave series with observations quoted from Cleckley's The Mask of Sanity:

https://cassiopaea.org/2012/12/17/organic-portals-part-1/ said:
One of the more difficult concepts discussed on this site is the concept of the organic portal. We have received hate mail over the years, primarily from mainstream religious types and New Age believers, but we get even MORE letters from people who nearly shout in relief at finally having something of an explanation for things they have observed all their lives. What seems to cause offence is the concept that there may be more than one type of human. Let us be clear on this point: we do not mean what is commonly or traditionally understood as race, and abhor any attempt at labeling and making checklists. What we mean exactly will be clarified further into the article.
Regular readers of this site will be aware that not only events playing out on the world stage, but also very personal attacks have brought about an increasing awareness of one type of human — the psychopath. Laura has written extensively about it in the The Wave or Adventures with Cassiopaea Series and there are links to more material on our psychopaths page.
As our research into psychopaths continued, and especially in reading the work The Mask of Sanity by H. Cleckley, we came to the conclusion that there exists what we call the garden variety psychopath. This is the psychopath who is successful in the sense that he doesn’t get caught. He operates invisibly in society. He looks and acts just like we do, going about the activities of daily life, and yet something is missing. As Cleckley describes it:
The observer is confronted with a convincing mask of sanity. All the outward features of this mask are intact; it cannot be displaced or penetrated by questions directed toward deeper personality levels.
The examiner never hits upon the chaos sometimes found on searching beneath the outer surface of a paranoid schizophrenic.
The thought processes retain their normal aspect under psychiatric investigations and in technical tests designed to bring out obscure evidence of derangement.
Examination reveals not merely an ordinary two-dimensional mask but what seems to be a solid and substantial structural image of the sane and rational personality.
He might then be thought of, in the full literal sense, as an example of what Trélat meant to designate by his expressive term, la folie lucide.
Furthermore, this personality structure in all theoretical situations functions in a manner apparently identical with that of normal, sane functioning.
Logical thought processes may be seen in perfect operation no matter how they are stimulated or treated under experimental conditions.
Furthermore, the observer finds verbal and facial expressions, tones of voice, and all the other signs we have come to regard as implying conviction and emotion and the normal experiencing of life as we know it ourselves and as we assume it to be in others.
All judgements of value and emotional appraisals are sane and appropriate when the Psychopath is tested in verbal examinations.
Only very slowly and by a complex estimation or judgment based on multitudinous small impressions does the conviction come upon us that, despite these intact rational processes, these normal emotional affirmations, and their consistent application in all directions, we are dealing here not with a complete man at all but with something that suggests a subtly constructed reflex machine which can mimic the human personality perfectly.
This smoothly operating psychic apparatus reproduces consistently not only specimens of good human reasoning but also appropriate simulations of normal human emotion in response to nearly all the varied stimuli of life.
So perfect is this reproduction of a whole and normal man that no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.
And yet we eventually come to know or feel we know that reality, in the sense of full, healthy experiencing of life, is not here.
Cleckley is describing a person who is able to mimic the human personality, but who leaves the impression that something is not there. They have a personality structure that functions in a manner apparently identical with that of normal, sane functioning and yet when all is said and done, we are dealing here not with a complete man at all but with something that suggests a subtly constructed reflex machine which can mimic the human personality perfectly to the point that no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.

Those who have seen the film The Man Who Wasn’t There by the Coen Brothers and starring Billy Bob Thornton will recognize the description.
Moreover, we must remember that Cleckley is dealing with clinical cases; the psychopath who has been caught, who has a program malfunction, otherwise they would not have been in his office. These people, even with minor glitches, can pass almost imperceptibly among us.
The type referred to here as organic portals (for reasons which will become clear) are people whose abilities of imitation are so developed, so much an integral part of who they are, that they can only be discovered after years of observation. The psychopath is the failed organic portal.

angelburst29 said:

May 5, 2017 - The complaint in D.C. Superior Court offers a glimpse at the shadowy underworking of the Daniel Morgan Academy in downtown Washington. Funded primarily by the Diana Davis Spencer Foundation, the school purports to launch students into the fields of national security and intelligence...

As per the foundations funding of the Daniel Morgan Academy - http://ddsfoundation.org/national-security/ it states thus:

America faces unprecedented threats to its national security. Terrorism endangers citizens at home and abroad. Rising powers seek to challenge America’s interests and values. And technological advances have given rise to cyber-attacks which could cripple critical energy, financial, and communications infrastructure.

As Americans, we must bolster our national security to safeguard our freedoms and economic prosperity.

We’re proud to have launched the Daniel Morgan Academy, a selective Washington, D.C. graduate school educating the future leaders of America’s national security community. It offers open source materials and case studies taught by professionals from the CIA, FBI, and DIA. The academy frequently amplifies its impact through partnerships with other security-minded organizations.

The Diana Davis Spencer Foundation is committed to funding and spearheading initiatives that give defense and intelligence leaders the tools they need to keep America safe and strong.

Strange story, angelburst29. Good grief.

Many of the external advisors on the foundation are from Graystone Consulting, a Morgan Stanly spin-off and Washington legal and accounting LLC's.

One can only imagine the curriculum at this school. Blackmail 101 studies might be on the list under a different name.

The foundation (renamed) was originally the Shelby Cullom Davis Charitable Fund and the Kathryn W. Davis Foundation. Their so called "special adviser to the president," Mark Levin, (the President is Diana Davis Spencer herself), was placed there by Abby Moffat, or so it seems. As for Levin, a special advisor to a foundation that manages 4 billion in assets (and that's is a big role he was playing), well not sure how long he was there or of his past, only just what was said. Abby also sits on the Board of Heritage Trustee (2009). Abby's family bio is listed here:

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/04/21/style/abby-a-spencer-master-s-candidate-to-wed-nathaniel-c-moffat-student.html

There are just so many foundation in our world today moving money around and funding this or that (and probably some good causes too), so it is kind of mind boggling. Used nefariously, foundations (thinking Soros/Gates here, such as colour revolutions and vaccine puching) seemed to be doing a lot of dirty work for the PTB, and this whole business of the subject at hand must be well included - country after country.

It's a horrible show to watch knowing how deeply embedded it is historically - deep hidden societal grooves of this ugly face of God have been laid down and many people don't even want to acknowledge it is even happening.

voyageur said:
angelburst29 said:

May 5, 2017 - The complaint in D.C. Superior Court offers a glimpse at the shadowy underworking of the Daniel Morgan Academy in downtown Washington. Funded primarily by the Diana Davis Spencer Foundation, the school purports to launch students into the fields of national security and intelligence...

As per the foundations funding of the Daniel Morgan Academy - http://ddsfoundation.org/national-security/ it states thus:

America faces unprecedented threats to its national security. Terrorism endangers citizens at home and abroad. Rising powers seek to challenge America’s interests and values. And technological advances have given rise to cyber-attacks which could cripple critical energy, financial, and communications infrastructure.

As Americans, we must bolster our national security to safeguard our freedoms and economic prosperity.

We’re proud to have launched the Daniel Morgan Academy, a selective Washington, D.C. graduate school educating the future leaders of America’s national security community. It offers open source materials and case studies taught by professionals from the CIA, FBI, and DIA. The academy frequently amplifies its impact through partnerships with other security-minded organizations.

The Diana Davis Spencer Foundation is committed to funding and spearheading initiatives that give defense and intelligence leaders the tools they need to keep America safe and strong.

Strange story, angelburst29. Good grief.

Many of the external advisors on the foundation are from Graystone Consulting, a Morgan Stanly spin-off and Washington legal and accounting LLC's.

One can only imagine the curriculum at this school. Blackmail 101 studies might be on the list under a different name.

The foundation (renamed) was originally the Shelby Cullom Davis Charitable Fund and the Kathryn W. Davis Foundation. Their so called "special adviser to the president," Mark Levin, (the President is Diana Davis Spencer herself), was placed there by Abby Moffat, or so it seems. As for Levin, a special advisor to a foundation that manages 4 billion in assets (and that's is a big role he was playing), well not sure how long he was there or of his past, only just what was said. Abby also sits on the Board of Heritage Trustee (2009). Abby's family bio is listed here:

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/04/21/style/abby-a-spencer-master-s-candidate-to-wed-nathaniel-c-moffat-student.html

There are just so many foundation in our world today moving money around and funding this or that (and probably some good causes too), so it is kind of mind boggling. Used nefariously, foundations (thinking Soros/Gates here, such as colour revolutions and vaccine puching) seemed to be doing a lot of dirty work for the PTB, and this whole business of the subject at hand must be well included - country after country.

It's a horrible show to watch knowing how deeply embedded it is historically - deep hidden societal grooves of this ugly face of God have been laid down and many people don't even want to acknowledge it is even happening.

angelburst29 and voyageur,

It seems you both may now some of the background on this case?

Although this is not a pedophile case since the plaintiffs are "young adults" it falls in the category of sexual abuse I suppose the details might be interesting.

This could be discussed int the Trump swamp topics too I guess. I notice that Abby Moffat and Mark Levin are listed as defendants on the Complaint and Jury Demand. This looks like a slap on the hand type of offense falling under "(Violation of Human Rights Act-Quid Quo Pro Sexual Harassment, Hostile Work Environment, Retaliation, Aiding & Abetting Discrimination; Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress, Negligence, Assault, Battery)"

I am not a lawyer but this looks more like a cash settlement type of case. Maybe you can update us on the details.

Dakota said:
<snip>

I'm glad you wrote it goyacobol because I thought the same, especially about bjorn 'good will and effort' to share this "million times". I worry bjorn, and that was the first thing what came on my mind when I read your sentence that you gonna download on your computer as much as you can this kind of videos and than share it. You know how is easy in this world that your good attention become weapon against you in the eyes of the psychopaths. So, keep that in your mind.

I watched video that bjorn posted yesterday. Every time I watch something like this I feel pain, sadness and weakness. After some time this feelings are not so strong anymore but still stands with me in some corner of my being. Good thing is when question 'why' comes, which usually comes when one see something like that, I know why. And that helps, to understand why this is happening. Also, I think a lot what was my part in this evil in my past life's?

Sometime I'm afraid that exploration of this doesn't become my obsession because I remember that C's said that obsessing block us.

The thing that I don't understand is this escalation of pedophile in the world because all this earth changing or this is just something that was always here in the same amount but we didn't have technology to know this?

I have asked myself the same questions, Dakota and still wonder if I understand how it really is. In a sense I think we all have "my part in this evil in my past life" to think about if we are looking for real answers. Not everyone is looking it seems to me.

You really have to have some idea that there are "past lives" and not all the religions give that as a possibility or purge it from their history as I think they tried to do in Christianity.

The Cs say some very controversial things that make you wonder. Here is what they say about one of the favorite archetypes of evil, Lucifer:

Q: (L) So part of the "fall" into the physical existence and part of the Edenic story of the whole
business, "you shall eat by the sweat of your brow," has to do with being physical and needing to eat?
A: Lucifer, "The fallen Angel." This is you.
Q: (L) So, "falling" means going into physical existence wherein you must feed on other life, other
beings, is that it?
A: Yes.

Well how dare them to call us Lucifer! It really made think about humanity and what that implies. Now, after learning about pedophilia and the whole gamut of depravity running rampant on the planet it is easier to make the comparison. Being human we all have a lot of shared genes that we struggle to live with. The Cs say "soul marries genetics". I know I wonder why I have weaknesses in certain aspects of my life/soul. I think a lot of it can be genetics. Beyond that there is the parental family line we are born into and all the psychologic and social programing that follows.

Speaking of "souls" (I always learn something new or re-think a concept by trying to answer others questions) there is another thought provoking idea the Cs say about "souls":

Q: (V) Okay, if we are getting off of personal stuff here, and moving on to more generalized... I would
like to know... there is a common knowledge kind of thing among metaphysical people that when a soul
is born onto the planet, that soul, that little baby, has infinite knowledge, and as we grow and learn we
were conditioned to lose our knowledge, is this true?
A: No.
Q: (L) How could a baby have infinite knowledge, it only has imprint of its past life experiences. (V) You
have heard that also...
A: That is nonsense.
Q: (V) That's fine... I was just... I'm sure you've heard that...
A: Souls are not "born" into this planet. Souls were never born! And, will never die!

So as we ponder our "part" in this "show/drama" we might want to think about the soul. At least there is the idea that souls "will never die".

Really if you played a "part" in this evil then most likely we all have had some "part" that brings us into this timeline to learn lessons whether new ones or resolving "karma" from a past life.

This thread covers such alarming and distressing material it is even more understandable if we feel that we should not get "obsessed" for our own psychic health. It reminds me of what Anderw Lobaczewski noticed about studying psychopaths and talked about in his introduction of Political Ponerology:

Lobaczewski said:
INTRODUCTION​

May the reader please imagine a very large hall in an old Gothic university building. Many of us gathered there early in our studies in order to listen to the lectures of outstanding philosophers and scientists. We were herded back there – under threat – the year before graduation in order to listen to the indoctrination lectures which recently had been introduced.

Someone nobody knew appeared behind the lectern and informed us that he would now be the professor. His speech was fluent, but there was nothing scientific about it: he failed to distinguish between scientific and ordinary concepts and treated borderline imaginings as though it were wisdom that could not be doubted. For ninety minutes each week, he flooded us with naive, presumptuous paralogistics and a pathological view of human reality. We were treated with contempt and poorly controlled hatred. Since fun-poking could entail dreadful consequences, we had to listen attentively and with the utmost gravity.

The grapevine soon discovered this person’s origins. He had come from a Cracow suburb and attended high school, although no one knew if he had graduated. Anyway, this was the first time he had crossed university portals, and as a professor, at that!

“You can’t convince anyone this way!” we whispered to each other. “It’s actually propaganda directed against themselves.” But after such mind-torture, it took a long time for someone to break the silence.

We studied ourselves, since we felt something strange had taken over our minds and something valuable was leaking away irretrievably. The world of psychological reality and moral values seemed suspended as if in a chilly fog. Our human feeling and student solidarity lost their meaning, as did patriotism and our old established criteria. So we asked each other, “are you going through this too”? Each of us experienced this worry about his own personality and future in his own way. Some of us answered the questions with silence. The depth of these experiences turned out to be different for each individual.

We thus wondered how to protect ourselves from the results of this “indoctrination”. Teresa D. made the first suggestion: Let’s spend a weekend in the mountains. It worked. Pleasant company, a bit of joking, then exhaustion followed by deep sleep in a shelter, and our human personalities returned, albeit with a certain remnant. Time also proved to create a kind of psychological immunity, although not with everyone. Analyzing the psychopathic characteristics of the “professor’s” personality proved another excellent way of protecting one’s own psychological hygiene.

You can just imagine our worry, disappointment, and surprise when some colleagues we knew well suddenly began to change their world view; their thought-patterns furthermore reminded us of the “professor’s” chatter. Their feelings, which had just recently been friendly, became noticeably cooler, although not yet hostile. Benevolent or critical student arguments bounced right off them. They gave the impression of possessing some secret knowledge; we were only their former colleagues, still believing what those “professors of old” had taught us. We had to be careful of what we said to them. These former colleagues soon joined the Party.

Who were they, what social groups did they come from, what kind of students and people were they? How and why did they change so much in less than a year? Why did neither I nor a majority of my fellow students succumb to this phenomenon and process? Many such questions fluttered through our heads then. It was in those times, from those questions, observations and attitudes that the idea was born that this phenomenon could be objectively studied and understood; an idea whose greater meaning crystallized with time.

Many of us newly graduated psychologists participated in the initial observations and reflections, but most crumbled away in the face of material or academic problems. Only a few of that group remained; so the author of this book may be the last of the Mohicans.

It was relatively easy to determine the environments and origins of the people who succumbed to this process, which I then called “transpersonification”. They came from all social groups, including aristocratic and fervently religious families, and caused a break in our student solidarity to the order of some 6%. The remaining majority suffered varying degrees of personality disintegration which gave rise to individual searching for the values necessary to find ourselves again; the results were varied and sometimes creative.

We tried to evaluate the talent level of those colleagues who had succumbed to this personality-transformation process, and reached the conclusion that, on average, it was slightly lower than the average of the student population. Their lesser resistance obviously resided in other bio-psychological features which were most probably qualitatively heterogeneous.

I found that I had to study subjects bordering on psychology and psychopathology in order to answer the questions arising from our observations; scientific neglect in these areas proved an obstacle difficult to overcome. At the same time, someone guided by special knowledge apparently vacated the libraries of anything we could have found on the topic; books were indexed, but not physically present.

Analyzing these occurrences now in hindsight, we could say that the “professor” was dangling bait over our heads, based on specific psychological knowledge. He knew in advance that he would fish out amenable individuals, and even how to do it, but the limited numbers disappointed him. The transpersonification process generally took hold only when an individual’s instinctive substratum was marked by pallor or certain deficits. To a lesser extent, it also worked among people who manifested other deficiencies in which the state provoked within them was partially impermanent, being largely the result of psychopathological induction.

This knowledge about the existence of susceptible individuals and how to work on them will continue being a tool for world conquest as long as it remains the secret of such “professors”. When it becomes skillfully popularized science, it will help nations to develop immunity. But none of us knew this at the time.

Nevertheless, we must admit that in demonstrating the properties of this process to us in such a way as to force us into in-depth experience, the professor helped us understand the nature of the phenomenon in a larger scope than many a true scientific researcher participating in this work in other less direct ways.

Personally I think this evil has always been here but the access to the information is more readily available on a much larger scale because of the technology. Of course with the access there is the challenge to discern the "real" from the "fake" as it is with face to face communications.

Back
Top Bottom