Pokemon Go.

Hey adam7117,

Very apt context for these flash mobs and an applicable quote from LeBon. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

[quote author= adam7117]The Polish news made a mention of this strategy today (Polsat). Apparently, the Dutch Police are "educating" the Polish Police on how Pokemon Go can be used to steer crowds towards troublesome spots. And the context? The current tense political situation in the country with a spike in xenophobic attacks. Hmmm...[/quote]

So they intent to steer pokemon-crowds where protests dangerous for the Status Quo are taking place in order to disrupt those? That's what I am getting it, or am I wrong?

Because I think this is just an excuse? :

[quote author= article Palinurus]By using special ‘lures’ to attract players to crime hot spots, the police hope to discourage criminals and bring in more people to spot suspicious situations[/quote]

Those zombies certainly will ruin a lot if they hijack protests, considering they could easily outnumber it. 500 M people downloaded it so far.

adam7117 said:
This is all sort of reminiscent of 'The Crowd; study of the popular mind' by Gustave Le Bon. There are probably better quotes and works but this book immediately sprang to my mind while hearing about the amazing remote control properties of this game.

adam7117,

I have found Gustave's book to be very useful in watching the crowd phenomenon as you have. It also could apply to political candidate x, y, or z when they say "I am "x" and I approve of this ad".

I think we can see how this topic might also relate to Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election. :umm: :nuts:

Has somebody noted the disappearance of Pokemon Goers in September? At least in my city people is being slept as usual or living their lives but without resembling the Walking Dead with the Pokemon Go app in front of their face.

[quote author= Miguel Ángel]Has somebody noted the disappearance of Pokemon Goers in September?[/quote]

They don't have a natural habitat, they just follow the Pokemons. But you can usually find them in parks. But I haven't been there lately.

Statically it's popularity already reached it's peak, it's declining now.

bjorn said:
[quote author= adam7117]The Polish news made a mention of this strategy today (Polsat). Apparently, the Dutch Police are "educating" the Polish Police on how Pokemon Go can be used to steer crowds towards troublesome spots. And the context? The current tense political situation in the country with a spike in xenophobic attacks. Hmmm...

So they intent to steer pokemon-crowds where protests dangerous for the Status Quo are taking place in order to disrupt those? That's what I am getting it, or am I wrong?

Because I think this is just an excuse? :

[quote author= article Palinurus]By using special ‘lures’ to attract players to crime hot spots, the police hope to discourage criminals and bring in more people to spot suspicious situations[/quote]

Those zombies certainly will ruin a lot if they hijack protests, considering they could easily outnumber it. 500 M people downloaded it so far.
[/quote]

I doubt they would use them to drown out protesters. They would just end up adding to the aerial number views, and the police would not be able to locally shut off cellular reception around these pokemon go-flooded protests (like they did with the North Dakota pipeline protection/protest) without getting a lot of angry zombies on their hands. :lol:

As was signaled earlier a lawsuit has been filed by The Hague municipality to counter disruption and overload:

http://www.nltimes.nl/2016/09/29/hague-files-lawsuit-pokemon-go-annoying-players/

Hague files lawsuit against Pokemon Go for annoying players

Posted on Sep 29, 2016 by Janene Pieters

The municipality of The Hague filed a lawsuit against American game company Niantic in an effort to reduce annoyance caused by Pokemon Go players in Kijkduin. The case appears in court on October 11th, NU.nl reports (in Dutch).

According to the newspaper, Pokemon Go players cause a lot of problems in Kijkduin. They break lampposts to charge their phones and leave a mess behind.

Over the past weeks the municipality tried to contact Niantic several times, but with no response. So they decided to take the matter to court.

The municipality is demanding that there be no Pokemon on and around the Delta Square in Kijkduin between 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. And that the nature reserve area be removed completely from the game.

“In this way Kijkduin will remain attractive to Pokemon Go players, but the nuisance to local residents and damage to nature are prevented”, a spokesperson for VVD alderman Boudewijn Revis said to newspaper AD (in Dutch).

Source: http://www.nltimes.nl/2016/10/05/niantic-responds-hague-lawsuit-extra-pokestop/

Niantic responds to Hague lawsuit with extra Pokestop

Posted on Oct 5, 2016 by Janene Pieters

American game developer Niantic placed an extra Pokestop in seaside resort Kijkduin in The Hague. Pokemon Go fans believe this was done in response to the municipality of The Hague filing a lawsuit against the company for fewer Pokemon in the resort, AD reports (in Dutch).

Pokestops are a virtual point where Pokemon Go players can get extra items, such as the Pokeballs needed to catch Pokemon. There are now five in Kijkduin, which you can all access from the Deltaplein.

The city of The Hague is concerned about the effect crowds of Pokemon Go players are having on the protected dune area. After several unsuccessful attempts to contact Niantic, maker of Pokemon Go, the city turned to the courts. In a lawsuit that appears in court on October 11th, the municipality demands that no Pokemon appear in the area between 11:00 p.m and 7:00 a.m.

Pokemon Go fans suggest that the extra Pokestop is Niantic’s response to this lawsuit. On social media they call it a “good move” and “great”, according to AD. “Great! Well done, Niantic. Proud of you!” one fan writes on Facebook. Though the company itself is remaining silent on the matter.

The municipality of The Hague knows about the extra Pokestop. “But according to our observation that has not resulted in more crowds”, a spokesperson for alderman Boudewijn Revis said to AD.

_https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/05/norway-prime-minister-caught-playing-pokemon-go-parliament-erna-solberg said:
Norway's PM caught playing Pokémon Go in parliament

It’s not the first time a member of the government has been caught playing the game in the chamber, but this time it was the prime minister herself [...]
Sometimes, "No comment." is enough.

I haven't really been keeping up with this thread much, but wanted to share 2 things:

(1) I finally encountered my first Pokemon Go zombie the other night at the gym. What first got my attention was when a woman in her 40's walked into the men's locker room while staring at her cell phone. My immediate thought was she was taking some online virtual tour of the facilities and made a wrong turn. But her reaction when she looked up to see a naked man standing nearby was odd. Instead becoming embarrassed or apologetic, she seemed only annoyed as she stared back at her cell phone.

A few minutes later, as I walked out of the locker room, it became obvious she was playing Pokemon Go when I saw her holding her phone and straining to look behind the levers of an exercise machine. She was completely into it with no awareness of anyone around her--something especially noticeable because of her being of such a mature (?) age.

(2) While reviewing some old mind control research, I came across some comments a Russian psychologist made back in 2001 expressing concerns about the original Pokemon cartoons-- which may further confirm everyone's suspicions that Pokemon Go is more than an innocent game.

“Svali” has a BSN and her primary occupation is writing about health issues for women’s magazines. Svali also was formerly an Illuminati programmer/trainer, who was reared by parents deeply involved in Illuminati organizations. She, her first husband and children were involved in the group until several years ago [late 1990's], when they finally broke free. After extensive deprogramming, she became a consultant to an on-line survivors group that helps people dealing with issues related to cult programming and ritual abuse.

In December 2000, H.J. Springer, the editor of CentrExNews,com contacted Svali and began an extended 18-part interview with her by email which is copyrighted and indexed here _http://centrexnews.com/columnists/svali/archive.html. Below are some excerpts:

Part 6 - Ritual Abuse Amnesia - Mind Control​

Q: What are some of the major Illuminati inspired shows running on TV, or the ones carrying an Illuminati message and what clues identify them as such?

Svali: The media is so infiltrated, a better question is which ones DON'T promote their agenda?

Q: Here is an article that you may find of interest:

PRAVDA/RT
2001-04-20

25th SHOT FOUND IN POKEMON CARTOONS

Psychologists in the Russia’s southern city of Krasnodar have called on the Russian government to ban televising of the Pokemon Japanese cartoon. The cartoon has already been televised on Russia’s state-controlled ORT nationwide television network, as many countries, including Japan itself, have tabooed it.

Krasodar psychologists assert that a 25th shot system is applied in the cartoon which negatively affects children’s subconsciousness. As a result of this shot’s impact, a ''neurolinguistic programming'' occurs, or, to put it in other words, zombying. The psychologists characterize this phenomena as the ''intellectual genocide.'' In their view, the cartoon calls for cruelty and aggression, while numerous signs on the heroes' costumes symbolize death.

Svali: I'm not sure what the "25th shot system" is, but obviously Russia has recognized it as some sort of subliminal frame set that has a detrimental effect on children

(The “25th shot system” is a visual technique wherein each 25th frame of film footage contains a message that is picked up by the subconscious; an auditory equivalent involves recording infra-low frequency voice patterns, detectable by the subconscious, over the soundtrack.)

JGeropoulas said:
I haven't really been keeping up with this thread much, but wanted to share 2 things:

(1) I finally encountered my first Pokemon Go zombie the other night at the gym. What first got my attention was when a woman in her 40's walked into the men's locker room while staring at her cell phone. My immediate thought was she was taking some online virtual tour of the facilities and made a wrong turn. But her reaction when she looked up to see a naked man standing nearby was odd. Instead becoming embarrassed or apologetic, she seemed only annoyed as she stared back at her cell phone.

A few minutes later, as I walked out of the locker room, it became obvious she was playing Pokemon Go when I saw her holding her phone and straining to look behind the levers of an exercise machine. She was completely into it with no awareness of anyone around her--something especially noticeable because of her being of such a mature (?) age.

(2) While reviewing some old mind control research, I came across some comments a Russian psychologist made back in 2001 expressing concerns about the original Pokemon cartoons-- which may further confirm everyone's suspicions that Pokemon Go is more than an innocent game.

“Svali” has a BSN and her primary occupation is writing about health issues for women’s magazines. Svali also was formerly an Illuminati programmer/trainer, who was reared by parents deeply involved in Illuminati organizations. She, her first husband and children were involved in the group until several years ago [late 1990's], when they finally broke free. After extensive deprogramming, she became a consultant to an on-line survivors group that helps people dealing with issues related to cult programming and ritual abuse.

In December 2000, H.J. Springer, the editor of CentrExNews,com contacted Svali and began an extended 18-part interview with her by email which is copyrighted and indexed here _http://centrexnews.com/columnists/svali/archive.html. Below are some excerpts:

Part 6 - Ritual Abuse Amnesia - Mind Control​

Q: What are some of the major Illuminati inspired shows running on TV, or the ones carrying an Illuminati message and what clues identify them as such?

Svali: The media is so infiltrated, a better question is which ones DON'T promote their agenda?

Q: Here is an article that you may find of interest:

PRAVDA/RT
2001-04-20

25th SHOT FOUND IN POKEMON CARTOONS

Psychologists in the Russia’s southern city of Krasnodar have called on the Russian government to ban televising of the Pokemon Japanese cartoon. The cartoon has already been televised on Russia’s state-controlled ORT nationwide television network, as many countries, including Japan itself, have tabooed it.

Krasodar psychologists assert that a 25th shot system is applied in the cartoon which negatively affects children’s subconsciousness. As a result of this shot’s impact, a ''neurolinguistic programming'' occurs, or, to put it in other words, zombying. The psychologists characterize this phenomena as the ''intellectual genocide.'' In their view, the cartoon calls for cruelty and aggression, while numerous signs on the heroes' costumes symbolize death.

Svali: I'm not sure what the "25th shot system" is, but obviously Russia has recognized it as some sort of subliminal frame set that has a detrimental effect on children

(The “25th shot system” is a visual technique wherein each 25th frame of film footage contains a message that is picked up by the subconscious; an auditory equivalent involves recording infra-low frequency voice patterns, detectable by the subconscious, over the soundtrack.)

Geropoulas,

Your post reminds me of the importance of the Pokemon phenomena as an alert to us in the way technology and psychology that is being used against us. The above find makes it that much more important for us to pay attention to everything around us that influences us without obvious/visible sources.

It reminded me of the Greenbaum experiments in the sessions and I was going look for that but I ran across another unexpected technology that I hadn't realized how serious it could be.
It has to do with HAARP.

The Wave - Binary Stars: Does our Sun have a Dark Companion?
Q: (T) Now, this is just a thought: where would an external magnetic field strong enough to do something like that come from? On the earth, if you supercharge the ionosphere, you create an extremely intense magnetic field. That’s what the ionosphere basically is. That is what the HAARP group of programs is about. That is what Tesla was into – the ionosphere – cause there is a large charge there. (L) Is the HAARP project involved here?
A: No.
Q: (T) They are monkeying around with that stuff. (L) Do the people in charge of the HAARP project know about all of this and are they constructing this HAARP array to utilize this energy in some way?
A: Those who know are at foundation.
Q: (T) To protect us?
A: HAARP is for mind control. It is hoped it can be successful in 4th density too!
Q: (L) Well, if these people are aware that this sort of thing is getting ready to happen… never mind. (A) We have been told that this magnetic disturbance is closely related to this realm border crossing, and you asked us the question ‘what is the root of realm’ and it is reality. Now, realm has an m at the end. Does this have something to do with magnetic?
A: Realm border is when the reality shifts for all.

This all about mind control and I wasn't thinking about HAARP being used even into 4D. It's bad enough in 3D much less in 4D. I don't know how others feel but I have been hoping for the frequency fence to crumble. It really feels like an enormous task to break through the frequency fence even on a daily personal basis. :/ :(

I was doing a little bit of reading about the "25th shot system" (I'd not heard of it either) and there are a number of reasonable-sounding editorials floating around which explain why it doesn't work and which go on to tell readers that the original inventor and patent holder of the technique admitted that he'd faked his data in order to secure investment.

True or not, I tend to think that hypnosis and mind-programming via TV works on a somewhat different principle which is both more insidious and more simple.

-That flickering light at certain frequencies lulls the brain into a suggestible state, we know. -Basic audio and visual messages broadcast out in the open can go in deep and stick in the subconscious with more psychological glue than they might otherwise. With changes in technology over the decades, CRT televisions have faded from broad use, LED brightness modulation schemes in computer monitors and cell phone/wifi radiation seem to have taken over the job of brain-softening.

After that, the in-yer-face top layer messages media is peddling constitute the bulk of the programming being directed at populations.

Pokemon is nasty stuff without the need for any sneaky ploys to hide secret messages in every 25th frame. -I don't even know how you'd deliberately pull off such a complicated procedure in an animation studio without the world immediately finding out, -unless all the writers, artists and technicians involved were being mind-controlled. It would be possible, I suppose, but it seems like one of those crisis actor type ideas, with too much laborious nuts-and-bolts conspiracy baked in to take seriously. I think it's far more possible (and quite likely) that specific story elements are "inspired" in the creative teams from 4D, -and which arise as well from the simple cultural echo chamber effect where everybody is already somewhat ponorized- ideas which then make it into production without anybody realizing that their messages are fundamentally corrupted.

Consider: The main activity of the 'heroes' of the Pokemon story is the enslavement of creatures and the forcing of them into gladiatorial combat. It's cock-fighting for kids. The fundamentals of slavery and abuse sold as an acceptable and rewarding life path to children at a vulnerable age. Now THAT is a thing to be worried about!

Who needs subliminal 25th frame manipulations when the primary message there for all to see is already an expression of true darkness? What other programming is necessary after that?

Back
Top Bottom