Prayer of the Soul Wallpapers

These are awesome! :clap: Would it be possible to make versions with "paleochristianity.org/eiriu-eolas" on them? I'm thinking of my family members who might be turned off by the C's stuff on the cass EE page (or by the cass site in general). It might be cool to stick a little FOTCM logo by the url too. I hope I don't sound like I'm griping; I know you made these before that stuff came out. And they're really great. I appreciate all the work you've put into them. :)

Thanks, Stuart. What lovely work.

I've now got the staircase/eye on my laptop - it's a great reminder, as sleepermustawaken said, to take one step at a time. And of the potential ability to actually open one's eyes and see.

Great job. :rockon:

Pai said:
Many thanks indeed Stuart, you've done a beautiful job and I'm about to download one now :D

Hi, maybe it's me, but I'm having a hard time reading the words to most of them. I mean, I already know the words, but the text kinda all bleeds together with the light colored letters. The last picture, with the white background and the water and brown letters, seems (to me) to be the most legible.

I'm looking at it on a 15" laptop screen, maybe it's more readable on something bigger..

There are beautiful tho. :)

Update: I read the rest of this thread and see you've reworked them, I'll check out the latest versions.

Beautiful work, Stuart ! I love how the beautiful colors are in all the wallpapers.
Thank you for sharing them. :clap:

These are very beautiful, Thank you for sharing them. I downloaded the stairs one and now have it on my desktop.

Truly wonderful work,
Namaste
Morgana

thank you Stuart ,really great wallpapers , i downloaded almost all of them :) ,all are very nice , i have one on my desktop ,great job.

My favorite is Prayer-Perseus 3 because of the composition, cool colors and the text is easy for me to read. Very nice job, Stuart!!! :)

Great job on the wallpapers! I put the spiral stairs one as my background.

I had at times already looked at those wonderful works before. But just today I downloaded one. I chose the excalibur pic. It really makes up amazing on my desktop - so it now puzzles me in retrospect, why I didn't do so earlier. Thanks a lot for the effort you have put into this art, Stuart! :flowers:

EDIT: spelling

I have been working in this pic for a time and until yesterday that I decided for once to print it, I think it may be use as a wallpaper too and I want it to share it. :D

PS-edit: it looks too little :/ ...do not have much time to create (such websites) and upload it and I dont know either, if anyone want it bigger I can send it by email (I have it at tabloide size at 300 dpi) I get confused with images sizes in monitor's size resolution ...

edit2: added: such websites

edit3: better image, eventhough I check other images from the forum to know resolutions, it is still little, but I think it looks much better

Attachments

• 1ps.jpg
    1ps.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom