President Putin visits Germany

broken.english

Jedi Master
President Putin came to Germany. Alone, no bodyguards. I drove him around in my car. We had several stops. The first one in my dental clinic. My dental bridge was broken in the center (which is unlikely but the bridge may need some smaller adjustment).

Then we had a stop in a crowded café. As he was without protection, I put on my best business like, no nonsense attitude. Something like: Yes, I am here with the president for a drink which is very normal and none of your business. It worked fine. Nobody bothered us.

Then we continued our trip. His plan was to visit the cities of Mainz and Konstanz for unknown reasons. On our way we had a stop and parked the car in a parking garage. The manager came and asked me "Is it really him?" "Yes", I confirmed upon which he gave me a specially secured parking lot. We had lunch in some outdoor area and casual talks. Then we went on our way towards Mainz(location of Biontech, by the way) but Mr. Putin changed his mind and told me, he would rather go to Heidelberg instead.

Overall it was a nice dream and, of course, I do not have much of an explanation.

Nice dream broken.english. Thank you! The highlight of your meeting with Putin, apart from the topics discussed at the meeting, is the familiarity. As if you were long time acquaintances and there was a relationship of greater personal knowledge. This is the clearest feeling I find reading your dream experience.

I also dreamt about Putin. Maybe a month ago, maybe a little less, I don't remember exactly.

In the dream, I find myself walking next to Putin and, at a certain point I ask him if he is aware that "darkness" is on the loose. And he answers me: "Yes". The dialogues take place telepathically. There is no verbal communication. When I asked this question, I was referring to a demonic type of evil, something "more spiritual", so to speak.

After his answer, I thanked him in his language. I said: "Spasibo" and a Dutchman intervened in the conversation (I didn't see him, I just felt his presence), and said: "You don't say "Spasibo", you say "Bedankt". End of the dream.

I want to clarify that afterwards I looked up the "thank you" in Russian to confirm if it was really correct. And yes, it was correct. In dreams we are multilingual!:lol:

The most curious thing about this dream is that, in the last session, the Cs confirmed that Putin is aware of this and that is why he promotes Christianity.

Q: (Keit) What is his view on the alien phenomenon? Does he think it's malevolent?

A: Mostly and why he promotes Christianity.

As in your dream, the feeling of closeness with Putin is the main thing. As if we were old acquaintances. I felt his bright presence. This is what I liked the most. I woke up full of joy from the meeting. :love:

As in your dream, the feeling of closeness with Putin is the main thing. As if we were old acquaintances. I felt his bright presence. This is what I liked the most. I woke up full of joy from the meeting. :love:

Yes, even though the events in my dream were not that spectacular it had a lasting effect on me: It raised my spirits greatly. I cannot remember any dream with a similar effect.

Nice dream broken.english. Thank you! The highlight of your meeting with Putin, apart from the topics discussed at the meeting, is the familiarity. As if you were long time acquaintances and there was a relationship of greater personal knowledge. This is the clearest feeling I find reading your dream experience.

I also dreamt about Putin. Maybe a month ago, maybe a little less, I don't remember exactly.

In the dream, I find myself walking next to Putin and, at a certain point I ask him if he is aware that "darkness" is on the loose. And he answers me: "Yes". The dialogues take place telepathically. There is no verbal communication. When I asked this question, I was referring to a demonic type of evil, something "more spiritual", so to speak.

After his answer, I thanked him in his language. I said: "Spasibo" and a Dutchman intervened in the conversation (I didn't see him, I just felt his presence), and said: "You don't say "Spasibo", you say "Bedankt". End of the dream.

I want to clarify that afterwards I looked up the "thank you" in Russian to confirm if it was really correct. And yes, it was correct. In dreams we are multilingual!:lol:

The most curious thing about this dream is that, in the last session, the Cs confirmed that Putin is aware of this and that is why he promotes Christianity.

putin and christianity: see cayce

I also had a dream involving Putin a few months ago - I woke up in the middle of the night and wrote it down.

From my notes November 10, 2023:

"I was trying to recall where I saw him - President Putin. I was telling some group of men where I met him, but I forgot to take a picture. They laughed and didn't believe me. I didn't take a picture because I was walking along a path which had many bushes and it became windy and stormy very suddenly. The path came to a turn and that's when it started to rain and Putin had to go with his body guards.

I wanted to show Masha (my Russian friend whom I visited in Moscow last year) this area, so I took her there. But this time we're walking inside a building along the path, with window facing out to the walk way. We're walking side by side, and we're laughing about something, and Masha steps to the side some more. At the same time, a man was walking up behind us, he places his hands gently on Masha's shoulder to prevent her from side-stepping into him. He turns and smiles, says something softly in Russian, and Masha and him have a small laugh. This comment was both polite and amusing. He walks past us in a hurry - it's clear to us he has something important tend to. It was Mr. Putin. Masha tells me she felt warmth coming from him and was pleasantly surprised by this whole encounter."

It was clear to me there was something about to happen, and that he would have a part in handling whatever it was.

Weird. I had a strange feeling writing this just now - Masha was very anti-Putin up until events of the last year or so. She's softened some quite a bit. And I have been contemplating a move to Moscow the last year.

Back
Top Bottom