PRESIDENT - Putin's 15 years in power - EN Subtitles (VIDEO)

The video is now available a a single mp4 file. Maybe that will make it easier for some to watch.

Single file works for me! Hopefully it will work for everybody else too:

http://www.sott.net/article/296566-PRESIDENT-Putins-15-years-in-power-EN-Subtitles-VIDEO

:thup: :thup: :rockon:

I watched this over the weekend ( in 8 parts ), wow, it's great. Thanks for posting it in a single file.

Perceval said:
The video is now available a a single mp4 file. Maybe that will make it easier for some to watch.

Thanks Perceval.

Will be watching it tonight.

Thank you for this.

Absolutely a must see.

That there are so many instances of depth and simple, yet, strong compassion captured on camera is amazing.

So many points to bring up, this one was strong:

"I consider that you made thousands of people as hostages to your ambitions, non-professionalism or maybe obvious greed.

It is absolutely unacceptable.

And where is that social responsibility of business? .... Where is it?"

This after a very public shaming of major corporate magnates in person for all to see.

Stunning. And refreshing.

Gandalf said:
Perceval said:

Thanks Perceval.

Will be watching it tonight.

So I have watched it yesterday night and as others have say "It is a must see".

He should be cloned and sent on every country on the planet as the political leader.

As someone who knew nothing about Putin, I just found the videos so moving. I think because I've never really seen a political leader who did what they're supposed to do: care for their people and their country.

AND to do it repeatedly, consistently, every hour, every day, every year.

T.C. said:
As someone who knew nothing about Putin, I just found the videos so moving. I think because I've never really seen a political leader who did what they're supposed to do: care for their people and their country.

AND to do it repeatedly, consistently, every hour, every day, every year.

I still haven't watched all of it, as I fell asleep, cause I was very tired when I watched, but for me I am also very moved.
I was so impressed with the situation of him meeting the families of the sunken submarine crew. (I remember hearing about it when it happened and greatly emphasizing with both crew and their families)

It is such a strange feeling to look up to, and trust a politician. I so admire that anyone with soul and conscience would go into that world and change it from the inside, and of cause I might be mistaken (it is hard for me to trust that a politician can be truly worthy of confidence, so I am a bit skeptical that I'm maybe fooled), but he really seems like a real life superhero with both conscience, intelligence and great bravery and skill.

Didn't Edgar Cayce say that the hope of the world would come from Russia, or something? Perhaps that was what he meant.

Miss.K said:
Didn't Edgar Cayce say that the hope of the world would come from Russia, or something? Perhaps that was what he meant.

This is an interesting article on the predictions of Edgar Cayce, it's so apt for today's goings on.

_http://www.rense.com/general82/hope.htm

Back
Top Bottom