Priest says exorcisms take much longer now because demons have become more powerful

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Father Chad Ripperger, a Catholic priest and longtime exorcist, is sounding the alarm over a rise in “demonic oppression” while rallying the faithful to become “saints” by confronting the dark forces: "What used to take 2 days to liberate the average person now takes 4 years because of a decrease in holiness with the large number of people doing “evil things," and demons are now a lot more powerful." [To understand the mind games demonic entities perpetrate on society, watch the new movie, "Nefarious" on Amazon in which a woke psychiatrist is tasked with evaluating a demon-possessed killer on death row !]

3-21-2020 Session
Is the sudden overt activation of all of these authoritarian followers the main offensive of the alien invasion, or is it going to get even more bizarre?
A: More bizarre!
Q: (L) And I guess we should remember what they said once before: Frequency Resonance Vibration. Some of these people are being prepared to be downloaded by 4D STS entities.

2 Thessalonians 2:7,9-12 (New Testament of the Bible)
"For the mystery of iniquity is working already; there is only the one (Holy Spirit) at present restraining it, until He might be gone out of the midst. ...in accord with the activity of Satan... with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not accept the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

There is a new disease and it has a name: "Prosopometamorphopsia" (PMO) or more commonly known as "Demon Face Syndrome". Of course it is all imagination and hallucination. Lifting the 4D veil anybody?

Rare 'demon face' syndrome

Woman has meltdown over ‘not real’ passenger on American Airlines flight: ‘I’m getting the f–k off’

hard to judge that it's all hallucination with only a few dozen cases you know maybe they can pick up something other people can't?
for one, voluntarily possessed people like those of some "religions" do get VERY distorted faces during possession and with time their face muscles can adapt too, i think the video is purposefully exaggerated like a caricature though it may be a good exercise

when i was a kid mother used to take me to the church every week to watch exorcisms, i grew up hearing about these things and had a few family members that frequented such rituals

and that's not something out of the ordinary really, most people that act unconsciously, with addictions or little faith are victims too

Last edited:
i mean exorcism as in spirit release what people at the church appropriately called the "unloading" no way i could say wether it was demonic or not...

when i say most unconscious people are victims i mean the face distortion too, after all it's through facial expressions that we both express and impress emotions it works both ways it can be subtle and some are more susceptible OSIT

hard to judge that it's all hallucination with only a few dozen cases you know maybe they can pick up something other people can't?
for one, voluntarily possessed people like those of some "religions" do get VERY distorted faces during possession and with time their face muscles can adapt too, i think the video is purposefully exaggerated like a caricature though it may be a good exercise

when i was a kid mother used to take me to the church every week to watch exorcisms, i grew up hearing about these things and had a few family members that frequented such rituals

and that's not something out of the ordinary really, most people that act unconsciously, with addictions or little faith are victims too
Oliver Sacks is the best source to learn about this syndrome. He wrote a book about it and more in his book : The mind eye.

Some cases of prosopagnosia are inherited, but most stem from brain damage caused by illness or injury, according to the website of the Prosopagnosia Research Centers at Harvard University. Other cases develop after brain injuries or illness.

In Sacks new book, "The Mind's Eye," he "tells the stories of people who are able to navigate the world and communicate with others despite losing what many of us consider indispensable senses and abilities: the power of speech, the capacity to recognize faces, the sense of three-dimensional space, the ability to read, the sense of sight. For all of these people, the challenge is to adapt to a radically new way of being in the world."

1711518541822.png

Also he talks a little bit ins this interview

More information about this syndrome here:

Of course it's disturbing that they use the word demon to define this syndrome. Also, you have to be aware that more and more people are going to have all sorts of mental problems, largely because they are "possessed" by their mobile phones. It's absolutely crazy to see everyone hypnotized everywhere by their mobile phone.

Oliver Sacks has helped us to understand that the brain is fascinating. It's so sad that he's no longer with us. But his books remain: they are a treasure of knowledge about the brain and the human condition.

Oliver Sacks is the best source to learn about this syndrome. He wrote a book about it and more in his book : The mind eye.

View attachment 93509

Also he talks a little bit ins this interview

More information about this syndrome here:

Of course it's disturbing that they use the word demon to define this syndrome. Also, you have to be aware that more and more people are going to have all sorts of mental problems, largely because they are "possessed" by their mobile phones. It's absolutely crazy to see everyone hypnotized everywhere by their mobile phone.

Oliver Sacks has helped us to understand that the brain is fascinating. It's so sad that he's no longer with us. But his books remain: they are a treasure of knowledge about the brain and the human condition.

fascinating loreta, at face value the cause seems to be controversial i.e structural vs functional anomalies, and what do EEG measurements mean when we know so little about reality?

I'm bumping this because it reminded me of:
hostage to the devil > uncle ponto > the guide spirit that flashed distorted faces on people to warn the guy about decadent people

Back
Top Bottom