Probably just a dream

I

indigo

Never told anyone this but i'm 22 now so I thought i'd see what you guys thought. N00b here.

When I was around 14 years old I had a dream that I was abducted. One tall grey being with big black eyes led me down a hallway into a strange room with bright light. The being then sent me some sort of message. Almost a telepathic seeming message but it wasn’t like text or a voice it was more like it let me know what it had intended to do in this room through some form of communication that I could not comprehend. The point is that I received what it wanted. In the room there was another child. The child was not human, but it also was not like the tall grey being. More of a type of mix between the two. The message that had been conveyed to me was that the grey beings race did not understand feelings and social needs. This child was part human and needed that aspect in order to be raised properly it needed something to communicate/play with. The grey being had left the room and I had a long communication session with this other child of sorts. Then the tall one came back and told me (without speaking) that my job was done. I then woke up the next day with blood all over my pillow.

Back
Top Bottom