Question from a Newbie about.. life?

Paul said:
Again, correct me if I'm wrong. I feel it takes a whole lot of your time reading this, so Thank you for taking the time; I'm trying to be brief. Your suggestions are always appreciated so a big, big thank you and a warm hug! I wish you the very best in life. DCM bless you all.

You're welcome Paul! And may the DCM bless you too! I'm sure you'll find your way and I wish you the best in the journey!

:headbanger:

I was reading this article from SOTT the other day, and reading your thread reminded me of it:

http://www.sott.net/article/293510-Neuroscientists-find-that-different-parts-of-the-brain-work-best-at-different-ages

It goes along with the advice you got so far, and feeling "impatient" about growing up :)

Some things, do take time, actual time which will provide experience, which in turn helps in understanding and applying knowledge, which then turns into new neural pathways in the brain, and growing up. Use your twenties to make all the mistakes you can, your body and nervous system can still afford it ;D while gathering knowledge on a daily basis. One day, you will understand it, and it will make sense, because both experience and physical/neural maturity would have been ready for it. It warms my heart to see young people as yourself finding the forum and applying the diet changes and work concepts in their lives. You guys give me hope about humanity's future!

And welcome to our forum, Paul!

I can't imagine...well maybe I can now, thanks to Paul...knowing what I have learned in the few decades since I came of age, but knowing it all back then. That would have been disarming, to say the least.

We all have our unique lessons to learn. For those of us who had a chance to grow up and settle down in calmer times, we have a whole different set of challenges now. Remember, that the more one has (not merely material, but that's a good example), the more one has to manage. But, are the lessons, the simple and karmic lessons, all the same? Just think, as an example, how many word-problems can be conjured to describe the math problem, 1+1=2. I guess what we are each working on is our own, unique word-problem to solve the riddle of 353535. (as an aside, 1=0=infinity is my favorite to ponder)

What I have learned, which may be of use to you, Paul, is that life circumstances matter much less than we think they do. There are so many examples of people with enormous resources being absorbed by anxiety and dysfunction with no ability for compassion and service to humanity, and there are as many of people of the most meager means who are totally at peace and able to serve at the highest level just by their presence.

Back
Top Bottom