Radio show announcement - New Format: Weekly 'Behind the Headlines Show'

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Just a brief announcement to announce that, in general, we'll no longer be making radio show announcements!

We will still do topic-specific shows with guests from time to time, as usual; all that is changing is that we're making the shows less formal and less pre-structured. In place of that, with the pace of events quickening by the day, we're just going to dive into recapping world events, sharing our latest research/analysis, and dot-connecting on everything from climate to cognitive science.

Feel free to continue opening new topics here about any questions or observations you have concerning specific shows.

Here's the link to tomorrow's show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2014/09/14/connecting-the-dots-sott-talk-radio-weekly-broadcast

UPDATE JAN 2015: Going forwards, the Sunday show will be billed as the 'Behind the Headlines Show'

Re: Radio show announcement - New Format: Weekly 'Connecting the Dots'

Kniall said:
Just a brief announcement to announce that, in general, we'll no longer be making radio show announcements!

We will still do topic-specific shows with guests from time to time, as usual; all that is changing is that we're making the shows less formal and less pre-structured. In place of that, with the pace of events quickening by the day, we're just going to dive into recapping world events, sharing our latest research/analysis, and dot-connecting on everything from climate to cognitive science.

Feel free to continue opening new topics here about any questions or observations you have concerning specific shows.

Here's the link to tomorrow's show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2014/09/14/connecting-the-dots-sott-talk-radio-weekly-broadcast

Just a technical question, for the transcription of the shows, if it is still appropriated, how can we name them?

SOTT Talk Radio #xx : Connecting the dots for the week ending the 14th of September 2014

Thanks for the notice.

Excellent idea. What is important is connecting the dots. Thanks for helping us to understand this planet.

Excellent news. I love to hear you chat about what's currently going on. It's a very good way to summarize all the SOTT articles I've read during the week.
:rockon:

I think it's a good idea, too :)

Thanks for keeping up all this work.

M.T.

Yeah, it is a great idea, and very appropriate for the extra fast paced events of the times.

I agree, things are 'quickening' & the world is getting more crazy by the minute, it'll be great to have a SOTT round-table discussion to re-cap what been going on.

Much appreciate your tireless efforts guys, thank you all so much. :flowers:

Great idea, it's hard keeping up with everything that is going on and
connecting everything together is especially difficult. I'll be tuning in tonight.

Yep, it should be a fun and informative new format! And remember, feel free to call in with questions and comments about what's going on in the world.

I'm looking forward for this new format :rockon:!

Awesome, looking forward to it.

Sounds great! It's definitely been hard to keep up with everything, so thanks for all your work.

Back
Top Bottom