raising young children

PullingPins

Padawan Learner
I tried to search the forum before posting this, because I can't imagine I'm the only one in this situation, so I do apologize if I'm missing something, and please direct me to the right place.

I'm raising a toddler with her father who, I'm seeing now, is just not on the same page with anything, it seems- diet, immunizations, tv time, etc. etc. It's been a constant struggle for me since day one, because I feel very strongly about the things I do and do not want her doing. I've expressed this to him many times, but I'm still getting nowhere. This is, of course, putting a huge strain on our relationship, but that's another issue entirely. Whether or not we remain together, he will always be her father, and I'm not trying to keep her from him because parenting is as much my learning experience as it is his, and I know he loves her very much. But, I obviously can't control what he does. Not that I would really want to control him, per se, I just want to raise her in a way that is aligned with my view on life (which we don't share).

So, I guess my question is how do you raise a young child, with a very stubborn someone who is very much asleep, without compromising their health or wellbeing? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi PullingPins,

I think you'd be surprised at how many folks on here have faced this same situation at some point in their lives. I know I certainly have, but there are others for sure. You're right, it is a difficult situation and I don't think there are any easy solutions. Usually any solutions are wrapped up in the dynamics of the two partners, so the more you can tell us about your situation the better advise you'll receive.

Some differences between partners like this can be resolved via compromise and sharing knowledge. There are plenty of resources on here regarding the effects of vaccines, television, evil foods, etc. Have you tried sharing some of this information with your partner already? It sounds like you have and didn't go over well. One thing to consider is presentation; this can make a big difference. For instance, you could try to bring up evidence in support of your views casually and in a way that appeals to your partner's own selfish wants. For instance, when pointing out why you guys should eat certain foods, remind him of how certain junk foods over the long-run cause sexual dysfunction in men, or something like that. Try not to make whatever you're discussing a emotional hot-button issue and be respectful of his views even though you may disagree. Very often differences between couples are a sign of deeper issues at play and really have little to do with any real difference in views; these differences become a negative feedback loop for furthering feeding dynamics, osit. (Btw, have you read any of the Narcisissism Big-5 psychology books yet?)

But if all efforts to convince him of your views fail, one of the best things you can do as a parent is to try to practice what you preach. Be a strong role model and show your child through example how he/she can benefit from good dietary habits, meditation, seeking and applying knowledge, etc. As time goes on, your child will see the difference between yourself and your partner, whether you two remain together or not.

I know I cringe every time I hear about the sort of stuff my ex-wife feeds our kids. I know there's nothing I can do except try to give them information on why certain foods are so bad (they're old enough to understand some of it) and try to set a good example myself.

I agree with RyanX. One of the best things we can do is set an example, discuss compromises with your partner and make progress where you can.
I have found through much trial and error that if I set the stage so that its absolutely accessible for my husband to follow without him having to 'change his ways' then slowly, slowly I can break down barriers without him being so defensive and sometimes without him even realising it. But if I go in with all guns firing we all go up in flames.

For example, I prep all of our food for the week and put it in the fridge or freezer for easy access. I try and make eating an enjoyable experience for the family so I don't verbally put too much emphasis on things because it is normally met with retaliation. I just quietly go about filling the fridge and pantry with all the foods that I want our family to eat in a way that is available to them. I will bake coconut oil shortbread and gluten free cookies without even hinting that they are any different than a packet of Oreos. And when my husband asks me to bake some more of 'those things' I know I'm making in roads without even having to argue my point. :halo:

I involve my son in all of our food shopping (which I do) and cooking (which we share). It takes more time and patience but this to me is the first lesson to food appreciation. Nothing comes pre cooked from the shop and we have fun in the process. And when Daddy sees just how much bubs enjoys mixing up the buckwheat batter or scrambling the omelet for breakfast it makes him want to be a part of it.

Vaccinations and medical stuff I make sure that I have as much information as possible defending my case. I am strongly opposed to immunisation and I researched for my whole pregnancy and beyond before I was totally confident with my decision. When it came to the crunch I was able to produce some definite arguments for my decision and I offered for my husband to bring to the table any facts supporting his. Bottom line was he wasn't prepared to research at all. He was just going along with mainstream expectations.

I sing my son the Prayer of the Soul before he goes to bed and I can see Daddy mumbling some of the words along too. I love it. He doesn't even know WHAT the prayer is or where it came from but there he is humming away. That's probably my favourite. I always have music playing in the house instead of TV and have bought a little set of instruments which our son has taken to. Its much more entertaining to have everyone dancing around the house singing the Prayer than being glued to the boob tube.

I think my husband suspects this forum to be some sort of cult. :nuts: So when I am presenting any information supporting my ideals I make sure that I don't include things directly from this forum for him to read. That just gets a massive eye roll and mumbling about hoodoo voodoo :wizard:

Last of all PP and most most importantly for me is the effect that the potential struggle between me and my husband may have on my child. The best I can do is the best I can do but I won't let my child suffer with anxiety and heartache while I argue with my husband over this stuff. I truly believe that my 2 year old boy, as young as he is has also come into this World to learn. And this is all part of his lesson too. All I can do is imitate the wind and change will happen.

Here are a few sites I have used to support my cases

http://www.westonaprice.org/
http://www.mercola.com/
http://www.slowfood.com/
http://www.sott.net/ (of course)

Some fun ideas for snacks that might not offend hubby too much are:

berry smoothie made into icy pops
shortbread w coconut oil (see forum)
home made meat balls or sausage rolls (freeze a whole batch and take them out in the morning to cook up for lunch/snack)
organic popping corn cooked in coconut oil - Dad and bubs love watching the corn 'pop' on the stove then sharing a bowl
buckwheat blinis (see forum) with bananas
frozen berries topped with coconut milk/cream

Thanks to you both for replying!
RyanX, I have definitely shown him lots of the information that I've found. I think that it annoys him a lot that I can't do anything without reading about it extensively, because he thinks I do it out of worry or fear or something. He just likes to live in the moment, and does what feels right to him, not really worrying about the future. In the past, he'll listen to the information I present, and then pretty much blow it off. It doesn't help that he, like fisheye's hubby, thinks everything from this site and SOTT is bogus. I should probably learn to show him information from elsewhere. Although I doubt it would do any good anyway. I think another issue he may have is that he doesn't see the negative effects of what he lets her watch or eat, etc. All he can see is a happy, healthy, very smart little girl, so as long as she isn't outwardly sick or depressed or slow, everything is just dandy.
I haven't read the Narcissism books yet, but they're definitely on my long list of things to read.

Fisheye, that's a really good suggestion, to just do things without explanation. At least with the food situation, since I do most of our cooking anyway. And thanks for the recipe and website suggestions!
I did really put my foot down as far as vaccinations go. Like you, I did a lot of research, and she hasn't gotten any to date. I didn't actually think this was an issue until a week ago, when he told me he didn't feel like he had any say in the matter. He said doesn't like how many they give babies at a time, but would like to give her some of the bigger ones before she goes to school. I told him to research and give me a list, and I would read and reconsider, but he hasn't and I doubt he will.

fisheye said:
I agree with RyanX. One of the best things we can do is set an example, discuss compromises with your partner and make progress where you can.
I have found through much trial and error that if I set the stage so that its absolutely accessible for my husband to follow without him having to 'change his ways' then slowly, slowly I can break down barriers without him being so defensive and sometimes without him even realising it.

Yep, that's about the extent of a possible peaceful resolution with the lifestyle changes.
And hopefully the slow integration of healthy change inspires a deeper "shift" for all involved.

PullingPins said:
I've expressed this to him many times, but I'm still getting nowhere. This is, of course, putting a huge strain on our relationship, but that's another issue entirely.
[...]
So, I guess my question is how do you raise a young child, with a very stubborn someone who is very much asleep, without compromising their health or wellbeing? Any advice would be much appreciated.

If you want to go in to that "another issue entirely", then perhaps it would help to consider the deeper cause of the friction in your relationship- your desire toward seeking deeper truth and knowledge vs. his "just go with the flow" comfortable sleep. If this dynamic remains and your husband isn't similarly inspired to learn on his own, the tension will manifest in different unhealthy ways as you, alone, continue growing and an imbalance builds in the relationship.

Book 4 of the Wave Series goes deep in to the root of the issue which can be painful to address, but necessary for a clear, more objective perspective. It may be "too much, too soon" depending on your personal level of development with regard to "The Work", but since you asked for advice, here's a long excerpt well worth reading for your consideration:

In order to some day be in a healthy loving relationship you yourself must be engaged in healthy and loving ways, align yourself with them.

Work on 'the work', work on the self, work on what interests you and, in the course of normal events, you may very well meet someone who is also doing what you are doing and with whom you can have a healthy, spiritual, mental AND physical relationship.

After all, if you want to meet someone who is interested in the same things you are, then you have to be actively doing them - and so does she - in order for your paths to cross. Also keep in mind that there are pathologicals tossed into the midst to lead astray, so they have to be watched out for.

The best thing to do for now is to work on the self, work on what interests you, and forget about romance for the time being - just relieve the pressure if necessary. If you are doing what you are supposed to be doing, and if you are ready, the Universe has a way of giving you what you need.

[...]

As I said, after the “[shamanic] initiation” that I passed through in my “descent” into Hell, the world changed for me in profound ways. The profundity of the change was at a level I could not fully fathom in my consciousness, but it bore fruit almost immediately. My view of all my relationships, all my actions and interactions with the world changed in incalculable ways. I could literally “see the unseen” dynamics of every exchange between myself and other people in all situations. And by seeing, I was able to choose that reaction that was truly expressive of Unconditional Love, of Truth, of ultimate Beauty in Cosmic terms. I no longer saw with my human eyes nor was I ruled by my human emotions. This does not mean that I did not feel them! But I had already made a choice of the greatest magnitude in terms of putting aside all human egoic need for comfort and illusion, and I was simply not able to ever view anything the same way again.

Certainly, I have come under intense criticism from various quarters because making the choice to have no close relationships based on lies, or that permit lying, makes it imperative that such relationships either be corrected, and if that is not possible, relegated to a distance. One of the first acts of application of this new state of being was, as I have chronicled, the reordering of my personal life which included divorcing my husband and bringing to a halt all manipulative interactions between myself and my children, close friends and associates. Many people saw these actions as “unfeeling” or a certain “coldness” or lack of love and caring. But, the Truth is I knew that as long as I participated in these dynamics, I was feeding the [egoic] "Service to Self" (STS) forces. I understood my position: that I needed to gain strength. I also knew that I needed to be strong in my polarization for the sake of others, not just those immediately in my life. It wasn’t easy. It was the hardest thing I ever did. I was devastated at the thought of hurting anyone. But, I also realized from looking back over my life that I was particularly vulnerable to having people placed close to me who were there for the express purpose of draining my life force, because it was very potent, and by manipulating me to give in to the STS dynamic. I was a powerful feeding machine to amplify those energies!

I also understood that those who are not awake are completely subject to engaging in this type of manipulation even subconsciously. More than this, I understood that I must battle for the souls of those I loved and that this could even mean saying “no” to them literally, or spiritually, so as not to amplify the STS frequency in them. I knew that if I continued to act as their buffer, I was making it almost impossible for them to overcome their own predatorial natures. Such a price was so high that I couldn’t bear to consider it. That value took precedence over my own “human emotions” that sought only ease and peace and to “make things nice”.

Yes, I realize the love that I felt for my children which made me think that we could or would travel into the higher levels together might be a trap, but at least I knew for sure that, if it was their soul choice, they needed to wake up and do it fast, and they would never do it with me there allowing myself to be manipulated into giving amplification to their STS tendencies! I understood that it was not love to do anything that prevents another from learning a lesson that they are here to learn, no matter how hard it is to watch when someone you love is suffering. You must love another as they are in order to be able to allow them to learn their own lessons, and this is the bitterest lesson of all for the human part of one who chooses to serve others in the Cosmic sense.

That does not mean I stopped being kind or giving, nor does it mean that I stopped being a parent and imposing necessary discipline that is part of the parent-child soul agreement, it simply means that I knew that if I was “acting a certain way” to persuade someone to fulfill my idea of how they should be, without considering their choices and lessons, that I was not helping them. I also knew that if I allowed them to manipulate me by intimations that it would produce some result favorable to me, it was the wrong reason to do it. I also knew that when they did things that required a disciplinary response, they were asking me to discipline. Most asking takes place in action, not words!

In the case of my ex-husband, I realized that, by continuing to support him emotionally in his choices which, most of the time, if not all of the time, happened to be in direct opposition to my own, as well as opposed to the well being of the family, I was either expecting this support to “convert him” to my view, or I was simply giving up my free will. I understood that his choices were his and fully worthy of his pursuit. They just weren’t mine. And, by the same token, my choices were not his and he had made that clear so that I could no longer be angry when he behaved in passive aggressive ways about things I wanted or needed, making it clear that he only did things for me grudgingly, and to “keep the peace”. Not only that, I understood that, by his behavior, he was asking me to release him. Even if it was neither conscious nor part of his social and religious programming. At a very deep soul level, he was being guided to behave in ways that were subtle, yet definitely asking for release. To refuse such asking, would not be Love!

In the case of the husband and wife relationship, this is a most difficult thing to assess because it is a relationship based on commitment to similar goals and ideals and intimate interactions of assimilation and identification with one another. When you fully realize that the giving of energy to the Service to Self alignment in any respect is to help it grow while you are diminishing your own possibilities of increasing the Service to Others dynamic, you are faced with very difficult choices at the most intimate level. And, it is actually in and through these choices and their activation that you are marrying your knowledge to your will! If you perceive, make the correct choices for true STO dynamic, implementation will powerfully amplify your Frequency! The closer the relationship, and the harder it is to do it, to overcome the illusions of programming, the more profound the effect it can have on the amplification!

In terms of a marriage partner, yes, of course, you can still have similar goals of raising your children, of paying your bills, of building a nest egg for retirement. Can’t we say that “Serving Others” might constitute “giving of support” to such mundane human pursuits while the other aspects of our lives, our spiritual pursuits, are kept separate? Not only that, but when one looks at divorce, one is looking at possibly losing one’s own financial/ physical/ emotional support system which may be detrimental especially when children are involved, so isn’t that very Self Serving?

In the case of a marriage, this is where the rubber hits the road in terms of applying one’s knowledge and choices. It all depends on your idea of what marriage is supposed to be and what your life goals are, and whether or not they can harmonize.

For most of us, marriage constitutes a commitment to support and sustain another person physically, emotionally and financially “for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part”.

Note the key words: “support and sustain.”

Now, if it becomes clear that the marriage partner is at a level or position on the “learning cycle” that is different from the individual who is “waking up”, what is the level of responsibility? One might think that it is their responsibility to stay in the marriage because they simply are married or committed. In this case one then has to think very carefully about the term “response - ability”.

How are you going to respond to a person who makes choices to act as “food” in the Service to Self hierarchy? How are you going to respond to a person who is still “lost in the illusion” that he has free will and the power to choose his destiny, and is completely unaware of the forces that dominate our world? How are you going to support a person who makes choices to not expand his or her knowledge base to the same extent that you have, a person who is content to stay in the locked room and doesn’t care that it may be locked. He or she has not even arrived at the point of checking the door! If you have left your own “locked room”, are you then going to move into the locked room of another person?

Well, you can continue to support them, in which case your energy amplifies their own STS frequency AND feeds the STS dynamic through them.

[...]

A friend of mine recently wrote to me about a clue he was given about this very matter: “I don’t think that we can `save` anybody but we can help many others in saving themselves (well, I guess you could call that a form of saving if you want, it’s only semantics).

When I went to sleep last night, I sort of asked: if there is anything to us `saving` others, show me how it’s done. And I had this dream, just before waking up... Basically, I was facing someone of the `other camp`, we were in a sort of fight/discussion, until he said: please, release me, help me out of this. It was said in all honesty, sincerely. Then, `something` of me or something `came out` of me, sort of melted with this individual and he changed completely, in a sort of morphing way. very strange!!!”

And the key was in what the soul of the other was crying: please release me! And this is, indeed, the way! To release that soul to enter fully into the lessons they have chosen without your interference or support except to Love them as they are and to give to them only when they truly ask, without manipulation. The something that “came out” and “melted with the individual” was this Unconditional Love that allowed them to be as they are, at their level, fully and completely so that they could grow out of it! He “gave free will” and discontinued his feeding of the STS frequency, thereby releasing the soul to change in its own way and time!

So, in the Cosmic scheme of things, which is true Love and Giving? To support and sustain a person in lies and illusion with all the attendant “food” that is implicit in the marriage relationship, to continue to amplify their STS frequency, or to release them to lessons - the giving of what is truly appropriate to their actions which demonstrate clearly what the soul is asking - that may eventually facilitate their own growth and/or initiation, if not in this life, in the next?

Of course, the question then becomes: can you withdraw support from the dynamic and still support the person? The fact is, in terms of soul choices, it is impossible to intimately support a person who is aligned to a certain soul choice without also supporting that person’s choices. In other words, how can you “sleep” with someone who has different goals than your own? Each time you do, an energy transfer takes place, and it amounts to your energy going to feed their goals, so you might as well decide that the goals are your own, because certainly, your energy is advancing them.

But, it is here that a very hard look has to be taken at the self to inquire why you would want to continue to support and sustain a person who is part of a dynamic that you have chosen not to feed any longer? (Again, I repeat that what I am saying here is only for those who have taken the step toward full initiation!)

Are you staying in the relationship because of financial considerations? Is it “for the children”? Or because you don’t see how you could continue your path of learning without the financial backing of the marriage? If it is for financial considerations relating to yourself, it is easy to see that you are the vampire. You are offering an “illusion” of love and support in order to obtain something that you want or need. If you are staying for the sake of the children, you need to be very careful how you think this is going to benefit them.

In the first place, at some soul level these children are learning by observing and experiencing. If they observe and experience a vampire dynamic between their parents and themselves, that is what they will grow up to emulate in their own lives.

Is that what you want for your children? That they should marry for financial considerations? Or that they should marry someone who does not really love them for themselves, but then find that they have to stay in the marriage “for the sake of the children”, further perpetuating the dynamic to the next generation? Is that what you want for your children and your children’s children? Can you look at your own life and say, with deepest honesty, that this is what you would want for someone you love very much?

In another sense, if you are in a relationship where there is “feeding” going on, one or both of the marriage partners is going to have to obtain energy from somewhere, and the most likely sources are going to be the children. Is that what you want?

Another key is, can you stay in the relationship without expectation of anything being changed or made better by your presence and/or support?

The essential thing about the STO Shamanic path is to give only when asked. And then, to give all that is asked. Most love relationships consist of one person asking another (implicitly or explicitly) to give them their “ideal partner”. This may have nothing at all to do with who the person really is. And certainly, most relationship partners will try to fulfill this role, at least for a time. But when the energy of pretending to be something you are not runs out, what is left? An even deeper issue is: what if the pretense of who or what you are is so programmed into you by the role you were taught to play by your own upbringing, and you find one day that this just isn’t you, but you can’t stop doing it because if you stop, you have no idea what you would do.

In any event, giving only when asked pretty much excludes giving to those of the STS orientation because they never ask! They manipulate, they demand, they beg, they even ask with their words but not their actions. And so, the only real thing a person seeking STO alignment can give to one who is still firmly embedded in the STS path is a “No”.

This issue of “asking” is a thing you can often only see by seeing the unseen. Perhaps one way to think about it would be that you could tell if someone is really “asking” if there is no anticipation on their part that you will give to them what they are asking! And, there is no condition placed upon you as to whether or not you say yes or no. In other words, if you say “no”, (because you cannot say yes for whatever reason) you are certain that there will be no break or decline in your relations. And the same thing applies to the self. If you “ask”, are you really asking? Or, is there some string attached such as “if you love me you will say yes”, or “see what I have done for you; now it’s your turn”, whether implied or not? Boris Mouravieff has written extensively on this subject and I will quote some of his material here that comes at the problem from a slightly different angle:

“Homo Sapiens lives immersed in his everyday life to a point where he
forgets himself and forgets where he is going; yet, without feeling it, he
knows that death cuts off everything.

How can we explain that the intellectual who has made marvelous
discoveries and the technocrat who has exploited them have left outside
the field of their investigations the ending of our lives? How can we
explain that a science which attempts everything and claims everything
nevertheless remains indifferent to the enigma revealed by the question of
death? How can we explain why Science, instead of uniting its efforts
with its older sister religion to resolve the problems of Being - which is
also the problem of death - has in fact opposed her?

Whether a man dies in bed or aboard an interplanetary ship, the human
condition has not changed in the slightest.

Happiness? But we are taught that happiness lasts only as long as the
Illusion lasts... and what is this Illusion? Nobody knows. But it submerges
us.

If we only knew what Illusion is, we would then know the opposite: what
Truth is. This Truth would liberate us from slavery.”

This last remark seems to me to be important. Very often people write to me and say that the C’s material is too “scary” and that we talk too much about the “illusion” why aren’t we talking about positive things or concentrating on “escaping” or whatever.

Well, the fact seems to be that what Mouravieff has said above is the key: If we cannot map the illusion, we have no hope of getting out of it. It is in mapping the illusion that we are able to distinguish between what Mouravieff calls the “A” influences and the “B” influences. We call it seeing the Theological Reality behind the Matrix. Mouravieff points out that the more we “collect” or “perceive” the “B” influences, and act on them, the more we “magnetize”. And naturally, seeing the “A” influences, or discerning the lies of our reality, consists in an ongoing series of “shocks” that seem to be necessary to change our center of gravity. The point is that it seems that until a person fully sees the illusion - the layers and layers of it - they have no hope of becoming free of it. Until we are trained, step by step, to discern the lies from the truth, we have no internal consistency and are subject to the whims of the Control System at every turn. And it seems to be that this patient, time-consuming, taking apart of our reality and extracting the Truth/”B” influences is what literally “grows” the soul.

Many people simply can’t do it. They can’t stand the bloody mess of the birth of the higher self which takes place on the bodies of all the sacred cows that were held so close for so long.

I agree with others so far. Personally my attitude is that I don't need anyone's permission to "do the right thing" for my child who is dependent and relatively helpless and unknowledgeable.

I would simply do what needs to be done.

If challenged, my response would not include any expression of negative emotion. Just a silent determination. It might include an acknowledgement that there may be a part of me that worries what others might think, but the child's health and protection is my only concern. I might also say that I feel like it's part of the responsibility of parenthood to find out the latest info on everything that will be going in his/her body.

I might say: If you (challenger) want to help and to have some say, why don't you go through this same material and show me where I may be wrong so that I can do what needs to be done to make it right? Or something like that.

This could get tricky later though, because typically, if one spouse won't come around to common sense, or won't defer to the others judgement on important matters, overt and covert childish behaviors can begin manifesting and then escalate. Ryan's recommendation of the Big 5 might be of help for this reason.

Side note: My kids were already grown before I came to this Work, but fortunately the above was, in fact, both my and my wife's attitude towards raising the kids with what we did know at the time.

Best wishes!

Hi PullingPins and everyone else,

However you decide to raise your children, there will always be influences coming from many different directions; pressure to do things you don't agree with, other parents, other kids, family... It can be a pretty intimidating force to have to constantly defend yourself and argue the same points over and over again, I really feel for your situation.

My partner and I both have nieces and nephews. Instead of openly disagreeing with how they are raising their kids, we provide a home that as the kids get older and start forming their own opinions about what is right and wrong, they will in all likelihood start coming to us more and more because we have managed to create a home that is harmonious and a positive space for them to spend time in. At first, they were bewildered because they had never been to a house before that didn't have a television, now they love coming over because our focus is on spending time as a family and talking, playing music, playing games with each other. Ours is a loving and nurturing house, I think children are very perceptive and pick up on things like that.

That being said, I do not think for a second that they are being raised badly - all of them are very loved and happy children - I just think that the more family a child has to help raise, nurture and protect him or her, the better.

It might be a long time before they figure out why they enjoy being in our house so much, but one day, they'll take a step back and see the way we live, and the way other people live, and see which is healthier and happier. When that happens, their decision will be made.

Hope that helps!

I've been in some similar situations with my wife since our daughter was born. We're still not on the same page about everything (she HATES and takes offense to my "hippie bullsh*t") but the point I made to her that has had the most effect thus far was when I said,

"I'm making my decisions based on what I've come to believe is best for our daughter. You're making your decisions for her based on what's most convenient for you."

One of the things that has changed after saying this to her was that she began realizing that hey, let's just say organic food is a scam, at least we're taking the chance that we're giving our daughter healthier food than she would normally get.

Hope this helps and good luck! (WOW being a new parent is hard at times!!!)

Children's Health Defense has created a comprehensive eBook called 'A Parents' Guide to Healthy Children' you have to sign up to get the book emailed to you but it's completely free. You can get it here: A Parents’ Guide to Healthy Children

I had a quick look and it goes right from preconception planning to developmental milestones and the parenting journey and it covers diet, health, and psychology. It looks like a useful resource for any parents or soon-to be parents.

Back
Top Bottom