Regency Jewels

What you do is not for everyone and not everyone is for what we do here (laughs).
That's true.. and well, that's fine, I suppose If it's ever needed, it'll be available, and much like with anything else... it'll be there for whoever might resonate with it.

but you're right, growing a channel does require investment in the medium and the field and whatnot, might consider it.. not just yet though.

growing a channel does require investment in the medium and the field and whatnot, might consider it.. not just yet though.

By suggestion and since you mention it, it is possible to do it without paying for advertising, it would just be a matter of taking the most important parts of the videos, those that you know or intuit that could be the most important or with which people resonate the most in terms of the most general aspects of their lives and adapt them to short videos.

In tik tok you would have much more reach. I just published the short in my story fo tiktok with the address of your youtube channel "Emotions can slow us down or be what drives us to personal growth"

You posted it on March 15th and you have 206 views, on my tiktok profile it already has 544 and it's only less than 10 minutes since I shared it. I'm not an expert on this, I just speak by deduction, experimentation and application of what we know about the things people identify with on social media. It is a good alternative in which the algorithm is not strict as in IG or youtube. And well, the one that resonates, will stay.

You posted it on March 15th and you have 206 views, on my tiktok profile it already has 544 and it's only less than 10 minutes since I shared it. I'm not an expert on this, I just speak by deduction, experimentation and application of what we know about the things people identify with on social media. It is a good alternative in which the algorithm is not strict as in IG or youtube. And well, the one that resonates, will stay.
Those are great numbers! and thanks!

I dread downloading another app... but you might be right and it may be the way to go, just to experiment. I think I will create an account and post it here and see how it goes there, I think I can use the desktop app for now and see if I want to download the mobile one.

Those are great numbers! and thanks!

No problem, you're welcome. That is the "green" path that I have found for what I do and I can recommend you for that work that you do. I am testing in VK and looking for other networks as well in other languages.

I think I can use the desktop app for now and see if I want to download the mobile one.

In that case you can use tik tok from the web and thus not download the desktop app or download it to the cell phone.

but you might be right and it may be the way to go, just to experiment

Yes, go testing results through experimentation because the "algorithm" of tik tok seems to have a margin of time to show your publication because you will see that although they are good numbers in a short time, there comes a point where it does not go up anymore because as we already know social networks are focused on dragging people to use their parallel services of "business accounts" just to pay them for advertising.

I don't know if I'm right exactly (laughs), I'm also experimenting, but it can work by knowing the "laws" behind the social media machinery and using them in favor.

For example, there are many scammers with whom I have come across trying to sell me their "how to boil water" services for seeing my new account and without enough followers and the strategy they offer me to grow my account is practically to give people superficial content, desiring and egocentric consumption with which they identify, but they call it "value content" when really it is the same strategy of consumer advertising manipulation but with another name and now digital (laughs).

So if that is the big "secret", then yes it can be done easily without advertising, as it has been before since the emergence of social networks. Of course it won't be so fast, this material on social networks is like wanting to decontaminate a sea with only two tablespoons of iodine. In addition to the natural filter of people who will not get that knowledge, there is the network filter of only getting to people the things they just want to see, so, from spoonful to spoonful then (laughs).

The best "advertising" and that does not cost is that we share what you do from our networks as well as it has been done with the other works fruits of this material such as SOTT, NewsReal with Joe & Niall, Cassiopaea.org, etc.

And I made it to the end of the year!

Hectic end of the year but I managed to complete the quartet before it ended... in the West

Here is Simply Perfect for your consideration! Feedback and observations are, as always, welcomed.

There's a small surprise but I won't ruin it, if you catch it, don't ruin it for others! :)

Simply Perfect: Walking Through the Doors Life Opens for You​

Finally seen them all. @Alejo, you are master of eloquence.
Very beautiful and analytic.
I'm new in Mary Balogh's world so this is helpful as well
to be sure I don't miss something important cause reading in english is my weakness.
Thank you so much :thup:

Finally seen them all. @Alejo, you are master of eloquence.
Very beautiful and analytic.
I'm new in Mary Balogh's world so this is helpful as well
to be sure I don't miss something important cause reading in english is my weakness.
Thank you so much :thup:
Thank you very much Maya!

I am very glad you've enjoyed them, I truly appreciate your words!

More coming soon!

Hi everyone!

Decided to start the Survivor's Club series, and so here's the first one The Proposal.

As always, feedback and observations are always welcome!

The Proposal: Participating in the exercise of life​

Back
Top Bottom