Relocating

I would like to ask the C’s if relocating to be closer to Caesarea would be advisable during this time. (Not super close but like mid Tennessee close).

I know this is a personal question but it has been on my mind heavily. I don’t feel quite comfortable in the Northern part of the United States and I can’t shake the feeling I shouldn’t be here. Wondering if any other northerners or Canadians feel the same way.

I know it’s not about where you are but who you are and what you see, but all I feel is a looming heaviness up here.

I am from Vancouver, Canada.. and the political/economic climate up here is absolutely draconian. It feels as though Canada is being used as a "trial run" for whatever sick plan they have in store for us.. but then I look at other places in the world and realize its more or less the same everywhere else in the west.

I'm sure there is a much more detailed way of saying this, involving a multitude of variables.. but importing the third world in to the west, while simultaneously draining the middle class of its ability to even afford basic necessities.. on top of siphoning billions of tax dollars out of the system for various "progressive" initiatives/social benefits... on top of not having even close to the amount of infrastructural / logistical acumen to deal with any of this. Its just a recipe for disaster.. and I do get anxious about what it will unfold in to in the coming years. Momentum definitely seems to be picking up.

What I wonder is if there will be an uprising from the public to try and neuter the demagogic freaks we having running our countries in to the ground. The C's have mentioned that a "cleansing" is coming.. and at this point it's either that, or just a slow and sure boil in to complete subjugation? I can't really see what else is going to come of it all. More and more people will starve, more and more people will get angry, more and more people will want insurgency. Unfortunately, I think a lot of young people these days have been oppressed in to apathy and I don't think Canada will be the place it happens.

I do think about moving quite a bit. The atmosphere in Canada right now is at an all time low. The only question is where would one go? If you are making money online in some way, the obvious choice would be somewhere cheap I think.. but outside of that you are looking at basically any coastal city in NA, EU.

Maybe they are going to create an environment where we are begging to have some alien takeover and let them in with open arms.. "Fix our society!"

Either way, its definitely heavy lately, but I look at it as all being part of the harvest, maximizing negative energy output.. which will also act as a catalyst for awakening in many people I believe and maybe we will see something good happen.. :lol:

Last edited:
Hi Expedition26,

Well, I think the answer would be something like, "up to you". Which is really the best answer.

What I mean is, if it's a good idea or not, will depend on you and how it would serve you to move, if you're moving just to move, it may not work out all that well, at which point, being close to Caesarea would actually harm you, but if there's something you're setting up, like a job and decent security, then it may work out.

There's also the fact of what is being left behind, we do land in our current location for a reason sometimes, and we're surrounded by certain situations and people, for a reason as well. So, is it beneficial to leave some of these behind or would it be detrimental? I think that is something that only you would know.

As such, as you can see, the answer of up to you, is the most accurate in this case. Have you considered some of these points? and what are your conclusions? I think I would start there.

Things are looking quite bad, so it makes sense to ask oneself these kinds of questions and share the troubles when they arise. How to make the decision, though? The C's have said that giving of the self is the best way to receive intuitive guidance about where to be.

June 7, 2014:
Q: (L) So we have our Finnish group here tonight. And we also have a lot of things going on here in the house and elsewhere. So, we don’t have any particular questions, so we’re just going to ask them what their first question is. Go!

(Breton) So, as you know, there’s five of us in the Finnish group. I would be moving from here soon, but the Finnish group has been thinking quite a bit about where they should focus their energy best to serve the aims and the goals of the Fellowship. We’re feeling a little exposed being in a Northern country with all the climate changes. One of the things that we’re doing at the moment is making a web page and trying to translate a few articles in Finnish with the goal to try to attract more interest from people who speak Finnish. Now, the question is, is that a good use of our efforts - to do this web page and translation?

A: Indeed. In your spare time. It is service to others. Giving of the self sends a special signal to the environment, both immediate and cosmic. As to other concerns, do not make precipitate moves. Support is needed in several ways. If you are easily able to come and help with prep, it is good. {letters come faster now} But trust that if you are sending the correct signal that at the right moment you will know what to do.

Q: (L) Alright. Next question? Was that clear? Do you want that expanded on, or do you need to ask supplementary questions?

(Aragorn) The climate thing… Should we expand on that? We could, I think. It’s bothering us.

(Breton) I think what Aragorn is getting at is what I alluded to before: feeling a little bit exposed in this part of the world. But is it something that should be very high on everyone’s agenda to be making plans to leaving this place, or…

A: {letters come very quickly} If everyone is paying close attention to reality, you will receive the warning in time. And if the preparations made by this group proceed apace with support, there will be a place to “land” and time to get there.

Q: (Breton) Yeah, okay.

So a has been known for a while now, the manner in which we live sends a signal to the universe. Living a life of service to others sends a special signal to the universe and can actually allow us to attune and receive a lifeline in the troubling times ahead. Maybe that includes a sense of where to go, and when.

There are also indications in other sessions that a life of giving should prioritized by giving back to the network. If someone is taking from the network without giving in return, this could be a cause of for all kinds of imbalance, leading to physical, emotional, mental issues, etc. Giving back to the network can help clear issues or blockages by balancing the energies.

From May 17, 2014:
Q: (L) Okay. I’m going to start the discussion with what’s on my mind. Actually, there are two things. The first thing is that I noticed that after the last session, a lot of people discussing it in the forum thread volunteered information about what they were doing to help to do this, to do that, and the other thing. We had the impression here that when the information came through that a person must put another on the step behind them, that that meant directly in terms of the Work… That it had to be someone on the ladder, or on the stairway, or on the path so to speak. So, could you clarify that? Is that, in fact, what was meant? That you meant somebody who was really asking and engaged in working on themselves, etc?

A: More than that, it means that total engagement in energy exchange with the network. If a person benefits from the efforts of others and there is no return energy, there will be blocks of all sorts in their lives.

Q: (L) Okay, when you say, “There will be blocks of all sorts in their lives”… Blocks of what kind?

A: The blocks will reflect what it is that they are unable to give. If a person cannot be sincere, they will experience people in their personal lives who are not sincere with them. If a person devalues another’s efforts, they will find their own efforts devalued. If you need to unblock a certain area of your life, make the effort to give what you want or need yourself.

Q: (L) But are you talking particularly about people engaged in the Work, or just anybody in general?

A: Anybody, but double in the work.

So on this basis, another question could be to ask yourself how your karmic balance is doing in this regard. Are you giving back to the network here? With move to Caesarea - would moving closer to them in order to benefit yourself only, or in order to be of benefit to others and give back in some way? Would moving closer to Caesarea be part of an aim towards living a life of service to others, or more like survival of the body or a way to let negative emotions guide your actions? These are very different motivations.

And it's okay to make small steps in the STO direction, too:

May 10, 2014:
A: If you know about something that can act against you, then you have won half the battle assuming that your heart is in the war.

Q: (L) Okay, so the next question is: We have numerous activities that are creative for people to be able to release some of their pent up emotions about all of the things that are happening in the world that make everybody unhappy. They can get on SOTT, they can write commentary, they can work on the forum, they can write things on the forum, they can have exchanges, they can have meetings with other people. There are many things that people could be doing, but it’s like the excuse always comes down to, “Oh, the frequency fence. I can’t do anything because I’m depressed, or I’m this, or I’m that or the other thing.” You’re saying that they’ve won half the battle, but it seems to me that it’s harder than that. There is something else. How to get over that initial resistance?

A: Taking the bull by the horns is always fearful in the imagination, but when you approach the beast, he usually lays down and submits.

Q: (L) That doesn’t answer my question. Okay, what constitutes “approaching the beast”? Since that seems to be where everybody gets stuck…

A: As Yoda said, no try, just do, if only a little. That will break the logjam. Butterfly wings and all that.

Q: (L) Let me give a specific example. We have 108 editors on SOTT. We have 108 people who volunteered to work on SOTT. How many actually do? (Mr. Scott) Not very many. (Chu) 15 or 20? (Mr. Scott) I haven’t checked lately, but probably about 15 or 20. But the people who post the most, it’s usually like 3 or 4 people. (L) And the people who do the most are usually 3 or 4 people. And the same with some of the other languages. We have millions of readers, and this is a platform for people to actually be creative and say things and do things, and get messages across, and begin that creative process. But they can’t do it because - and I know why - because it’s so freaking depressing! I mean, you read the news, and you say, “Oh Geezus! Why don’t I just go out and jump off a cliff because everything is so awful?!” I mean, I understand that…

A: See previous answer and do not underestimate the cumulative effect over time. All of you should just remember where you were five years ago, or ten years. The changes did not happen overnight now did they?

Q: (L) Can anybody think of another question to get me where I want to go here? (shellycheval) As individuals, what’s the single most important thing we should do to Do, and to not try, but to actually take actions? What can we do to motivate ourselves as individuals? Is there something we can say or do…?

A: Service to others. Notice that the people with the most problems that always talk only about themselves and their troubles, are the ones who do and give the least. They do not have confidence in the universal law of LIFE: Get things moving and you create a vacuum in your life into which energy can flow.

Q: (L) So, basically what you’re saying is that people should think of it as a kind of a law that when you…maybe like the old biblical expression: “Cast your bread on the waters, and after many days, it will return to you” sort of thing? Just do it, and keep doing it without anticipation?

A: Absolutely! And it is true and works. Just notice people who do and give a lot: Are they spending time focused on the self? No!

Q: (L) Yeah, but everybody’s got wounds and issues and all that kind of thing to work on. I mean…

A: [letters come very quickly] Balance! A portion of a day can be spent on reflection, but not too much. This is the Wetiko Virus: obsession with the self and subjective personal issues. The next time you feel yourself slipping into despair, just tell others how you are feeling and think of something you can do for another to prevent them from suffering the same feelings. [letters come more slowly now:] Thus you will witness the birth of true empathy.

So, participating in a positive energy exchange and practicing empathy looks like it will help with both receiving some kind of aid or guidance from above during troubled times and also help to clear up all kinds of blockages. In that sense, increasing your STO FRV in small steps, day by day, may actually help you make a decision whether or not to move, as it will likely result clearer head and heart.

Hi Expedition26,

Well, I think the answer would be something like, "up to you". Which is really the best answer.

What I mean is, if it's a good idea or not, will depend on you and how it would serve you to move, if you're moving just to move, it may not work out all that well, at which point, being close to Caesarea would actually harm you, but if there's something you're setting up, like a job and decent security, then it may work out.

There's also the fact of what is being left behind, we do land in our current location for a reason sometimes, and we're surrounded by certain situations and people, for a reason as well. So, is it beneficial to leave some of these behind or would it be detrimental? I think that is something that only you would know.

As such, as you can see, the answer of up to you, is the most accurate in this case. Have you considered some of these points? and what are your conclusions? I think I would start there.

I see what you’re saying. After meditating on it (which I have been doing constantly but not getting clarity) really the answer is not yet. But I am semi freaking about what is to come and if I should get out before I can’t shake that feeling.

I have a multitude of reasons for wanting to move south.

The physical environment (it’s warmer and there’s a longer growing season) and myself and my child keep getting sick here, I have not been sick since covid and we keep getting pounded by illness after illness here. My physical body does not do well in this climate, it just doesn’t. I have Mediterranean genes and I’m living in a wet fall and spring/ultra dry summer evergreen forest.

The housing market here is trash. A 1968 trailer in a rundown trailer park is going for $40 grand, when it’s worth $10 thousand max. And I am a poor person who is trying to get out from under my son’s father (another reason), so finding reasonably priced housing is important. Work isn’t a big deal anywhere but accessible housing is hard to find here.

Maybe the most important reason is that I have no one here. I’m not from here, I have one work friend. My relationship isn’t a relationship anymore. And if I move back to the town I was living in for a decade prior I really only have one person there. So, I don’t have much to lose as far as starting anew.

Things are looking quite bad, so it makes sense to ask oneself these kinds of questions and share the troubles when they arise. How to make the decision, though? The C's have said that giving of the self is the best way to receive intuitive guidance about where to be.

June 7, 2014:

So a has been known for a while now, the manner in which we live sends a signal to the universe. Living a life of service to others sends a special signal to the universe and can actually allow us to attune and receive a lifeline in the troubling times ahead. Maybe that includes a sense of where to go, and when.

There are also indications in other sessions that a life of giving should prioritized by giving back to the network. If someone is taking from the network without giving in return, this could be a cause of for all kinds of imbalance, leading to physical, emotional, mental issues, etc. Giving back to the network can help clear issues or blockages by balancing the energies.

From May 17, 2014:

So on this basis, another question could be to ask yourself how your karmic balance is doing in this regard. Are you giving back to the network here? With move to Caesarea - would moving closer to them in order to benefit yourself only, or in order to be of benefit to others and give back in some way? Would moving closer to Caesarea be part of an aim towards living a life of service to others, or more like survival of the body or a way to let negative emotions guide your actions? These are very different motivations.

And it's okay to make small steps in the STO direction, too:

May 10, 2014:

So, participating in a positive energy exchange and practicing empathy looks like it will help with both receiving some kind of aid or guidance from above during troubled times and also help to clear up all kinds of blockages. In that sense, increasing your STO FRV in small steps, day by day, may actually help you make a decision whether or not to move, as it will likely result clearer head and heart.

I didn’t mean moving closer as in I need/want something from them, I just meant if sh*t really hit the fan and everyone was getting together I would rather be closer than further away. I wouldn’t be in NC every weekend asking for a babysitter 😂 I was looking more in Tennessee anyway. It’s more “progressive” even though I hate that term, they don’t impose as many limits on the people that live there like they do here in Wisconsin. There’s no income tax, you can be buried how you want, etc etc.

As far as giving back, I always donate extra money if I buy something or request crystals. I don’t feel like I’m greedy here and only taking and never giving. And I really never ask for advice, even when maybe I should.

My career path is veering toward becoming a homeopath and that feels pretty STO to me.

Apologies if this thread is sounding very woe is me. Feel free to move it to the swamp.

But I am suffering and need some guidance to be honest. I do EE 1-2x a week, I do the crystal connection at least 4x a week, my diet is decent, I actually do make time to help other people, I study. I’m just stuck here. I am honestly miserable and it is rubbing off on my kid. He needs a community and I can’t seem to find it where I am.

Last edited:
Apologies if this thread is sounding very woe is me. Feel free to move it to the swamp.

But I am suffering and need some guidance to be honest. I do EE 1-2x a week, I do the crystal connection at least 4x a week, my diet is decent, I actually do make time to help other people, I study. I’m just stuck here. I am honestly miserable and it is rubbing off on my kid. He needs a community and I can’t seem to find it where I am.
Hi I'm going through a similar dilemma and also find it hard to make the right decision to find clarity on this, as moving is always so stressful, and /or making these kind of big decisions, personally find can put me in a right state. Probably cause I've made a good few bad ones! Ended up living where I am now when in a relationship, my plans were built around it and after it ended, am finding that living here (on a boat alone) is pretty tiring when I'm in full time work etc - and I've got to get back to work asap. Finding work around here isn't great either.

It's a beautiful place so there are definitely many things to be grateful for.

Although there's loads more stuff to do regards to little jobs etc. Also when it freezes during the winter there's no water as the pipes are outside. And it's goin to freeze pretty often as I live in the North West of the UK so I'm def with you on wanting to live somewhere more hospitable!

So that's just me and cutting a long story short..
What I did find was that deciding where to go and how to go about logistically etc it was overwhelming. It also helped when I talk it over with friends and family, maybe there is someone who can help to make a decision wether to move.
I also had this thought about moving last year then gave up after it became too overwhelming to think about, as I've moved all over the place for various reasons the last few years and know that's it's a big thing to do. So I really understand what your going through. Def understand that moving doesn't necessarily solve the problem if done for it's own sake or the wrong reasons, (as I've also made this mistake), but also sometimes there may be some sound reasoning and basic things that are really important that you may need, and in the case that a current living situation doesn't provide them, it could benefit someone by moving. But it's also a massive step to take and I'm not taking it so lightly this time, so if at all possible, I'll NOT be making another big mistake. And if it means I change my mind and stay, then I'll find a way to manage either way.

Main things for me are being nearer to family, hopefully cutting down on the long list of little boat jobs, and being closer to somewhere I'm more likely to get a job.

Sometimes I'm still unsure, so it's really not easy to make a decision and definitely I'm in no way trying to say to you what to do as that's your choice, i guess I'm just sharing my thoughts as I'm going through a similar thing and finding it difficult also..

Just going look at all the options and not make a rush decision and make sure that at least I've explored many possibilities instead of just jumping in and going headlong which got me into this situation (amongst others), in the first place! And just be patient with myself..Sometimes that helps.
I find that worrying about it just causes overload sometimes also, so taking time out of constantly analysing it, and finding time to walk, meditate or work toward goals, and focus on others is good. But yes, it's not an easy decision. And focusing on the positives could help, like you said that finding work for you is not big deal, and that's great.

I tell myself that well, if i make another mistake then will learn another harsh but valuable lesson..Which I'd rather avoid if possible lol but there's always gonna be some risk to doing anything that's an unknown I suppose. This time I'm going to do a lot more research, before making a decision.

Anyway I hope you find clarity soon best of luck.

If you are thinking about a place like TN, then probably one of the best things to do to see if it might be a better option and a better fit is to visit and explore what it is like and how you feel there. That way you can really try to talk to people there in general during the visit, etc and get a feel. There may be online places where you can read about people moving to TN (and other places) and what they have experienced before you go and what it is like there.

The housing market here is trash. A 1968 trailer in a rundown trailer park is going for $40 grand, when it’s worth $10 thousand max. And I am a poor person who is trying to get out from under my son’s father (another reason), so finding reasonably priced housing is important. Work isn’t a big deal anywhere but accessible housing is hard to find here.

TN is one of the most popular places where people have been moving to. I have subscribed to the Solari Report for a year (the cost is not cheap to do so) where you get to hear and read what Catherine Austin Fitts is thinking and up to. She is very active in TN in terms of trying to help the state and state legislature set things up for the future and possible things we have coming down the pipe, such as a state precious metals depository and state banking. One thing they mention regularly is how many people are moving to TN and prices of housing and properties going up a lot and availability being an issue. But I think that is an issue for almost anywhere in the US and the western world right now. Fwiw. I've seen repeated videos on X (twitter) from younger people in Canada and US exasperated about how much things cost and how they are going to survive. So, I think a lot of people are dealing with somewhat similar things, though not exactly the same, and related questions about moving, etc that you are.

TN is a pretty attractive place in terms of having a state actively trying to counteract things happening on the federal level. I’ve had it in the back of my mind that I might want to move there at some point due to that. Another place I’ve seen that might be good and I may visit at some point is Arkansas, since the governor Huckabee seems to taking that state in the right direction and has been in the news in a positive way in terms of trying to counteract the craziness.

Here are a couple recent data points I’ve recently seen in terms of this discussion:

Another data point in terms of cost of housing (down payments) per state:

This C’s quote came to mind while reading your post and this thread:
Q: (L) Okay. Another person asks:

Where is the safest place for us to be during the existing and upcoming turmoil?

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?

Q: (L) And I guess it also comes down to if you have knowledge and you're in a high-stress environment, you can be safe but it takes a lot of energy for that, too. If you would like to reduce your stress and energy expenditure or if you NEED to reduce them, then you should make changes?

A: Yes

I know the C’s have said it is not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts, yet there is a real life reality people are going to have to deal with moving forward and certain places are going to be harder to survive in than others, IMO. Places like deep blue states and bigger cities are very much likely going to be harder and take more energy.

One thing I’d say is try not to be driven by fear for any decision you make. If you really feel like you should move (like maybe the Universe is giving you a signal along the lines of iamthatis’ post above), then develop a calm plan to see if that feeling should be listened to.

Maybe the most important reason is that I have no one here. I’m not from here, I have one work friend. My relationship isn’t a relationship anymore. And if I move back to the town I was living in for a decade prior I really only have one person there. So, I don’t have much to lose as far as starting anew.

Finally, have you considered joining Fotcm? If you are interested in Caesarea and being part of a network of people that you can depend on as things keep degrading, starting to get more involved and active, and known by others, and taking part in Fotcm related activities might be something to consider.

Thanks all for your considerate responses. I am a person who can be quite impulsive which isn’t a great quality. But when I am in an angry or stressed state I can really use the impulsivity to get things done, those are huge catalysts for me, maybe that’s why I asked the question here because I am at my limit and have been actively researching every outlet and looking at housing/jobs/schools. And I suppose I posed the question to see if anyone else is in the same fed up with it all place.

@Mike I am a member of FOTCM. I’m just not on the private board because I haven’t posted enough to be invited :) I wouldn’t even think of moving close to Caesarea if I were not. That would be along the lines of creeper status. LOL.

EXPEDITION 26:
All the advices given on this thread are tangible and make a lot of sense.

If you feel like moving, then perhaps it is time for you to do so. What is more important to you? What are your reasons? We all have priorities. What are yours? Your children? Price of food? Job? A new house? Mortgage free? Freedom from all the pressures that the PTB are doing to us?

We moved at the end of the summer for several reasons. We are both retired and could not afford our mortgage and the constant increases on all utilities and taxes. Living in the city was hell for me: constant noises, mosquitoes spraying in summer, threats from Asian Car Dealership owners (they threatened to burn our house down), people complaining about everything we did from burning a small fire outside to the noise our dogs made and even having our 6 foot fence knocked down by a car thief ( twice this happened and wouldn't you know, no compensation from our car insurance or even the thief's family ). And the moment when my husband decided to retire, we realized that his pension would not give us what we needed.
So we moved.
I always wanted land to grow my own food and no more noise. Wanted the animals to feel free and have a great yard for them.

I did not choose the town- the house is what I wanted. Funny thing to say is that the choice came down to the house we could afford and with amenities close by. It is a small agricultural town but they offer quite a few services. And we are now only 1/2 hour away from a hospital in the nearby city. The perks? Our own well, a large yard, a solid house, trees all around. I was so tired to pay for contaminated chemically enhanced water from our city!
We can't move away from the price of food, meds or clothes, but at least our taxes are okay for now and with the move our mortgage is very small and manageable.
Moving was extremely hard; it took us a good two months before we had enough energy to start cleaning the house properly and get rid of boxes. Not all done yet but getting there.
My husband hates our location because there are no Drs here in the local hospital (they are actively recruiting and at last report, they intend to hire a Ukrainian Dr). However, he can walk outside with our dog and everyone is friendly, waving at us, smiling. He preferred a water location. I'm terrified of water. I lived through a flood and still have scars from that experience. And yet, he wanted to move so we could be debt free.

I confess, I've not had done anything yet to "immerse" myself in the local life because I'm repairing and painting around. Trying to organize myself before going out to meet the people. Eventually, I will. In this town, there is apparently a great need to help the elderly and other people. And the farmers are always looking for helpers. So I guess I could do something of the sort or even other activities that resonate well with my personality.

All this ink to say that wherever you move next, do it for the right reasons. Are we better off? Not sure. But now we have a yard that I can use for my own planting experiences and experiments, being self sufficient ( if that is possible). The only thing that is giving me grief is that I'm rather far away from my children now. That was the once thing that really distressed me in the move. We really could not afford our house anymore and therefore, that was a tough decision.
Do the things that are right for you.
As people here have stated, consider all options and see if TN is right for you.

We travelled through TN and I simply loved the wildness of the state. Very grass roots. Beautiful valleys. Beautiful forests.
When you move, you should consider also the culture of the town. But if that does not bother you and you can immerse yourself in it, so much the better.

The best of luck friend.

And traveling and making a solid plan is a much better idea than just buying a piece of property randomly without any foresight :) I will be off from work all of April so that’s probably as good of a time as any unless this is the April with the drop dead date.

But I do feel the universe is telling me to GTFO, whether that’s just my relationship, this town or the state is still somewhat unseen.

Thanks y’all for being a much needed mirror.

But when I am in an angry or stressed state I can really use the impulsivity to get things done, those are huge catalysts for me, maybe that’s why I asked the question here because I am at my limit and have been actively researching every outlet and looking at housing/jobs/schools. And I suppose I posed the question to see if anyone else is in the same fed up with it all place.
Seems good then that you posted to receive feedback, since it sounds like you were stuck and stressed. Looks like from the responses in this thread that there are other people with it on their mind. So looks like it has been good for you and others!
@Mike I am a member of FOTCM. I’m just not on the private board because I haven’t posted enough to be invited :) I wouldn’t even think of moving close to Caesarea if I were not. That would be along the lines of creeper status. LOL.
I should have been more specific and mentioned that it was the private board and related activities I was referring to. Perhaps you can use this thread, update here as you move along with the process and decision, and your adventure of possibly moving to start posting more. Looks like you are off to a good start! Also, my understanding is that people request to be admitted and may receive feedback if that request is denied. They aren't invited.
And traveling and making a solid plan is a much better idea than just buying a piece of property randomly without any foresight :) I will be off from work all of April so that’s probably as good of a time as any unless this is the April with the drop dead date.
Look forward to updates whatever you find is best for you and what you decide. Well, if it is this April for the drop dead date... then it seems to me that it is like the countdown has come to zero for the really big show and main feature to begin, and if it is the beginning of such that there would be some time before it gets too, too crazy for a move. :umm::lol:

I should have been more specific and mentioned that it was the private board and related activities I was referring to. Perhaps you can use this thread, update here as you move along with the process and decision, and your adventure of possibly moving to start posting more. Looks like you are off to a good start! Also, my understanding is that people request to be admitted and may receive feedback if that request is denied. They aren't invited.

Maybe I should request then. I thought one would just be invited when their time had come. I guess I misunderstood the thread that discusses it.

Back
Top Bottom