Relocating

Wondering if any other northerners or Canadians feel the same way.
I do!
I found this forum randomly, but nothing is ever random. šŸ˜‰
I did ask a similar question to yours, and I got similar answers. To me, it all made sense.
I started looking for the positive sides of my situation and being confident that things will happen when they need to happen. Meanwhile, I work on the things I'm able to.

On Facebook, I stumbled on someone saying to do the exercise of being grateful: every day, choose a moment where you sit down and take time to be grateful for at least 1 thing in your life. The best moment for most people is when they go to bed. It could be when you wake up. Just do it every day, say thank you for something, and try to hold that feeling for as long as you can.
This helps change negative thought patterns into positive ones and it reduces stress.

I'm sure there is a much more detailed way of saying this, involving a multitude of variables.. but importing the third world in to the west, while simultaneously draining the middle class of its ability to even afford basic necessities.. on top of siphoning billions of tax dollars out of the system for various "progressive" initiatives/social benefits... on top of not having even close to the amount of infrastructural / logistical acumen to deal with any of this. Its just a recipe for disaster.. and I do get anxious about what it will unfold in to in the coming years. Momentum definitely seems to be picking up.
Lobaczewski described the devolution and eventual failure of a polarized society as things eventually falling apart, the public common knowledge that it's 'all a joke', and no real technical skills or objective viewpoint in too many people who are supposed to be running things.

However, since the pressure of the PTB is greater in some areas, perhaps some of those areas will also form 'pockets of resistance' sooner. The Canadian Trucker movement showed a lot of potential, and some stronger forms may arise. Canadians have some fight in them. Another consideration is how difficult it may get in the cold and long winters of more northern climates.

It boils down to who you are and what you see. But we need to be open to all possibilities, one may see it's time to move at some point, and perhaps knowledge will point in a direction or location... or not. Many unknowns in such a non-linear future.

The people in the rural areas of Tennessee are largely conservative and Christian. People are largely helpful and friendly. There is something I can describe as a 'wholesome environment'. Here in Nashville it's very liberal around the metro area, the schools are battling wokeness, and there are some of the usual big city attributes of cultural decay, crime, and pollution. Nashville is a blue dot in a sea of red however and the conservative TN government has some input on what happens here. Many say Nashville has gotten 'too big for its britches' around here.

Hello Expedition26.

Allowing for all the advice everyone has given you I think if you make a list of pros and cons you will find on the pro side,

Your personal and child's sickness.
The climate not suiting you,
Cost of everything,
No problem with work ( this earns 2 stars)
No family or friends.
Time off in April to look around ( plenty of time between to research)

The only con I can think of is fear on your part.
Wishing you the very best going forward. :hug2:

Allowing for all the advice everyone has given you I think if you make a list of pros and cons you will find on the pro side,
This is probably the best idea.

I would start at the core level of your life before you try to use larger events to make a decision. Essentially, what Tuatara de Danaan described, at your level, why does it make sense and how would you implement it to ensure you do not land in a worse situation? I think you start with these questions and get your heart into it and see where you land, how likely and how difficult it would be to actually execute the entire move.

I wasn't really suggesting you don't do it, I was only pointing out that it should be a decision made with a lot more in mind than potential global changes, that we may not know what it actually will look like in every specific location. Don't move because you want to run away from something, move because you're running towards something, what that something you're running towards is, you've got to decide before you make the first step.

Panic running will only land you in greater panic, OSIT.

Not sure if you're still int touch with your kid's mother, or if it is the relationship you're referring to, but.. if it is, and depending on how old your child is, it may be something to consider, as it can be a complication.

My two cents.

Just a thought - a group could pool resources to buy cheap land out in the boonies. Preferably near a spring or water source and maybe some caves. Primitive camping in the country could beat living in many cities the way things are going. Actual self-sufficient villages could develop quickly using principles of Intermediate, i.e. Appropriate Technologies.

Alternatively, distressed rural farms with access to utilities like electricity in more conservative areas may be an option. People may take novel actions to break away from the system as things devolve.

Just a thought - a group could pool resources to buy cheap land out in the boonies.
It might not be what Expedition26 had in mind, but if anyone is interested in such a project, but doesn't know where or how to start, you can get all the info you need with this course. I bought it after pondering for more than a year, watching and analyzing them and their sales pattern to see if it was worth it.
There is also plenty of free info everywhere on the web if one has the time and energy to go dig.

Live The Off-Grid Dream

Hi Expedition26, You've gotten good advise here. From what you say, my impression, is your ready to move for many valid reasons. There are perceived obstacles, the difficulty in finding affordable housing presently is one. But with some trust and faith, visiting an area that seems right, there may be those "cosmic and divine" forces that open up something for you and your child. Staying open to the situation without expectation but only what it is you need. No panic but calm. Perhaps getting to the chosen area, a temporary situation will be offered leading to a more desirable situation with more time.

I've also wondered a lot if I'll need to leave my present location. For now, all is well here and there are resources to weather the storm when it arrives. It remains to be seen how bad the storm will get which would be the reason for leaving. I'm in a blue state, supposedly. But its the metropolitan area of Denver thats ruling a red state that could become draconian as they are as black as can be.

Right now, the future of the USA seems open. There is growing resistance and people are waking up more and more. But, there are certain things that have gone quite far in their implementation and we can pretty much count on these manifesting. The money collapse and various problems with all the illegals, grid down and cyber attacks can be counted on I think. I've always thought that most people (still sleeping) wont do anything until they're affected directly.

Now there is still time to make needed changes if you decide to move without these added stressors.

You mention the price of a mobile home going for $40,000 in your area, thats cheap! An old place goes for $90,000 here. My son, being the smarty he is, bought 2 fixer uppers for $7000 a pc. 5 years ago and remodeled. I most say it was an excellent investment but those finds are becoming hard to find now. I moved into one of these places and left town where my rental was set to explode in price. Now I'm in the country with a yard for a garden and VERY low rental fees, a bit of a miracle, thank you very much.

My home is humble and that suits me just fine.

Apologies if this thread is sounding very woe is me. Feel free to move it to the swamp.

But I am suffering and need some guidance to be honest. I do EE 1-2x a week, I do the crystal connection at least 4x a week, my diet is decent, I actually do make time to help other people, I study. Iā€™m just stuck here. I am honestly miserable and it is rubbing off on my kid. He needs a community and I canā€™t seem to find it where I am.
You may not hold this view anymore after the many replies, though for the sake of remembering, here's what came to mind.

You seem to be doing everything right in your daily work practice, don't worry about your connection to your higher self for guidance, I'm pretty sure it's there.

If talking about guidance from mirroring through exposing your concerns to the community, you've done greatly and have been answered thusly.
If talking about wider guidance, I'd simply like to remind not to put too much pressure on receiving 'external' signs to take a decision - in which case it would be an impediment to free will.

I've recently been reminded that for an ascending spiral to get into motion, the first kick must come from our own responsibility to act, allowing then the Universe to give twice back... Frequency Resonance Vibration.
(There's a better excerpt expressing my point that I can't put my finger on right now, all my notes have mysteriously disappeared from my hard-drive...)
This last remark takes us back to utilization of knowledge. In order for knowledge to protect, it must be utilized. By becoming aware of the theological reality that utilizes the psychological substrate, we are enabled to make choices based on this invisible reality, which greatly enhance our possibilities of avoiding being ā€œeatenā€ by STS forces. Notice that the Cs said that STS ā€œeatsā€ whatever it wants to, if it is able. And what makes STO inedible is frequency resonance of true STO, and not STS masquerading as STO which is the majority of what passes for love and light.
What I mean is, after having studied the characteristics and opportunities of the situation, let's trust your heart (intuition)#3, for the decision coming from it will have been purified by the mind (evaluation)#2, after the call from your gut (instinct to leave)#1 (see the Master and his Emissary bad threads for more).

Let it be coming from inside more than outside when it comes to decision making, still taking the latter into consideration I reckon, but not stopping there.

It's also been dealt in The Wave series, how some "signs" can be 4D STS manipulation to influence one in a certain direction, before choosing.
Real signs from the universe usually come after one has made a choice, more as confirmation than 'preview'.
In this way, free will can be respected.
Session 19 Nov. 1994:
Q:...What I want to know is who has the power and ability to set up these kinds of
"confirmations" or synchronicities?
A: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World
Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.
In the end, there's no real mistakes, only lessons as we already know. The most important in learning them optimally being, for me, to not have any regrets along the way.

I wasn't really suggesting you don't do it, I was only pointing out that it should be a decision made with a lot more in mind than potential global changes, that we may not know what it actually will look like in every specific location. Don't move because you want to run away from something, move because you're running towards something, what that something you're running towards is, you've got to decide before you make the first step.

Panic running will only land you in greater panic, OSIT.

Not sure if you're still int touch with your kid's mother, or if it is the relationship you're referring to, but.. if it is, and depending on how old your child is, it may be something to consider, as it can be a complication.

This is really something to think about, thank you. The running towards something instead of running away from it. That makes a lot of sense. And I would say I have been thinking more about running away than having a clear cut plan.

I am the mother :) (I know my handle is on the masculine side). We live under the same roof at the moment, but I have been moving my things into my storage unit somewhat under the radar.

I do not feel comfortable having a discussion with my sonā€™s father about leaving, when I leave I am just going to leave, I do not want a big fight. I donā€™t trust him enough to have that discussion. Weā€™ve been on and off for 16 years and I can say that I do not trust this person and will not stick around to hash out the details. We can come to a custody agreement when my son and I are out of the house.

I wonā€™t be leaving the state quite yet but if and when I do I will be consulting a custody attorney on how to go about doing so.

Just a thought - a group could pool resources to buy cheap land out in the boonies. Preferably near a spring or water source and maybe some caves. Primitive camping in the country could beat living in many cities the way things are going. Actual self-sufficient villages could develop quickly using principles of Intermediate, i.e. Appropriate Technologies.

Alternatively, distressed rural farms with access to utilities like electricity in more conservative areas may be an option. People may take novel actions to break away from the system as things devolve.

I actually really love this idea and I would be up for it. I have no qualms about being off grid. One of the things that I want to work towards is having a homestead. I grew up around farms so animal husbandry and land management are right up my alley.

That said I would not/could not buy a piece of bare land and live out in the middle of nowhere by myself. Iā€™ve read too much missing 411 for that. šŸ˜‚

Let it be coming from inside more than outside when it comes to decision making, still taking the latter into consideration I reckon, but not stopping there.

It's also been dealt in The Wave series, how some "signs" can be 4D STS manipulation to influence one in a certain direction, before choosing.
Real signs from the universe usually come after one has made a choice, more as confirmation than 'preview'.
In this way, free will can be respected.

Thank you, beautifully said.

Iā€™m going to save your whole reply and refer back to it because I will need this reminder.

This is really something to think about, thank you. The running towards something instead of running away from it. That makes a lot of sense. And I would say I have been thinking more about running away than having a clear cut plan.

I am the mother :) (I know my handle is on the masculine side). We live under the same roof at the moment, but I have been moving my things into my storage unit somewhat under the radar.

I do not feel comfortable having a discussion with my sonā€™s father about leaving, when I leave I am just going to leave, I do not want a big fight. I donā€™t trust him enough to have that discussion. Weā€™ve been on and off for 16 years and I can say that I do not trust this person and will not stick around to hash out the details. We can come to a custody agreement when my son and I are out of the house.

I wonā€™t be leaving the state quite yet but if and when I do I will be consulting a custody attorney on how to go about doing so.
Oh, that's my bad!

And yes, good idea about the attorney, specially if the relationship can be contentious or if you do not trust the father, then yes checking with an attorney before making the decision will probably make the execution smoother.

And yes, these kinds of considerations tend to ground the idea and make it more probable IMO, that way it's not running away from something which is mostly a desire, fight or flight type reaction, and if you just do, run away, you'll end up exhausted and with no destination.

Back
Top Bottom