Russian history - did MI6 have a hand in the killing of Rasputin?

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
There is a 5 hour 8 episode long Russian documentary, (unfortunately no subs), on _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZxAm2qFD6Q about 'Who Destroys Russia and How They Do It" from REN-TV, February-March 2012.

So far I have learned that the murder of Rasputin was orchestrated by MI6 agent Oswald Rayner _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Rayner who in the documentary is alleged to be the one who fired the 45 caliber bullet that really killed him. Usually Felix Yusupov is credited with the plot _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Yusupov but according to recently declassified/discovered MI6 documents, he was not the mastermind, nor fired the killing bullet.

Why would MI6 wish Rasputin dead? The problem with Rasputin was that as a psychic adviser of Tzar Nicholas II, he had prevented Russias entry intro unecessary military conflicst. This was not in the interest of Anglo-American bankers who wished to weaken Russia and Germany, flourishing countries whose currencies were fully backed by gold and as such a threat to the hegemony of the Anglo-Americans. Therefore Rasputin _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin had to go.

The hypothesis of the documentary, or shall we say the description on youtube, is that the bankers can not get Russia and China to fight a war, so second best is to try and change the people in charge and split up the countries. That is the plan they allegedly have for Russia, who is considered the weaker of the two.

Do you think it ought to be translated?

Keit or other Russian-speakers, have you had a chance to watch this?

How does this compare with the quality of 'Unknown Putin', for example?

Kniall said:
Do you think it ought to be translated?

Keit or other Russian-speakers, have you had a chance to watch this?

How does this compare with the quality of 'Unknown Putin', for example?

I'll check it tonight.

Ok, so the whole video contains of five independent documentaries. Here are some keywords for the first two.

1. Film (till 47:16 ):

- a bit about establishing of Federal Reserve System, Rotschilds
- Russia before 1917

The film is mostly about Rasputin and his liquidation by MI-6. The rest is, in my opinion, already known facts.

2. Film (48:00 - 2:23:00):

- collapse of the Soviet Union
- installing of pseudo-religious organizations (sects) through CIA in Russia
- much about Chechnya's war (USA's financing of chechnya's islamic militants, liquidation of Ibn al-Khattab by Russian intelligence service)
- planned terror acts in Moscow by islamistic groups in Chechnya
- plans of Allen Dulles and Zbigniew Brzezinski to destruct Russia
- war between South Osetia and Georgia (2008)
- Georgia's Rose Revolution (2003)
- How Saakaschwili came into power
- Georgia's and USA's propaganda against Russia
- Margaret Thatcher's plans to reduce population in Russia to 15 million
- Project Golden billion, one world government
- Russian oligarchs

The second film is most interesting so far though not that much about Putin himself. In the whole, I can say that these documentaries are more qualitative than "Unknown Putin": there are interviews with historicians, financial and military experts, for every person interviewed their names are displayed, no emotional comments/outbursts by the narrator, no people speaking simultaneously in the background.

To be continued. :)

Didn't 'Ra' say Rasputin graduated himself while alive? In that category was the Great Khan as well... if I remember rightly.

Altair said:
The second film is most interesting so far though not that much about Putin himself. In the whole, I can say that these documentaries are more qualitative than "Unknown Putin": there are interviews with historicians, financial and military experts, for every person interviewed their names are displayed, no emotional comments/outbursts by the narrator, no people speaking simultaneously in the background.

To be continued. :)

Well, I found the first part interesting as well, but it's because I didn't know most of the facts mentioned there. But yeah, this documentary is much more organised and has additional information not mentioned in the "Unknown Putin". Fills in various blanks and expends other topics as well.

I find out that there are actually 8 parts in this video. Here is the keyword's list of the parts 3, 4 and 5.

3. Film

USA's support of the Russian "opposition"
Russia's prosperity before 1917
Who was behind the Revolution in Russia in 1917
Atrocities against Russians in Chechnya (slavery, ethnical cleansing) before Putin came into power
600.000 Russians were killed in many local wars in 90's
Shock therapy strategy in Russia conducted by 'liberals' with USA's support
50.000 - 100.000 people were killed in Libya
NATO behind 'Arabic spring'

4. Film

US Ambassador in Russia (2011-2014) Michael McFaul's support of the Russian 'opposition'
McFaul is an architect of the Orange Revolution in Ukraine
Francis Fukuyama and colour revolutions
The National Democratic Institute (Madeleine Albright) behind attempts to discredit elections in Russia
NDI's active involvement in colour revolutions
NDI's connection with International Republican Institute (John McCain)
IRI behind the Russian 'opposition'
Human Right Watch (George Soros) behind the Russian 'opposition'
Soros' financial support of islamistic militants in Chechnya
Zbigniew Brzezinski about Russia
Connections of Russian liberal Boris Nemtsov with McCain
How color revolutions were prepared
Alexey Navalny and Yale University
Interesting hidden cam footage of the Russian liberals
Book by Michael McFaul: Revolution in Orange: The Origins of Ukraine's Democratic Breakthrough
The same pattern/scenario behind all colour revolutions

5. Film
how the lists of 'political prisoners' in Russia were created
lies about 'political prisoners' in Russia
western intelligence behind militant islamists in Chechnya

Here is the corresponding section from the RA material:
11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?

Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

11.9 Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by name?

Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.

Seems like he went to 4D STS.

Ok, so here is the rest:

6. Film
US money between demonstrations of the Russian 'opposition'

7. Film
short interview with John Perkins

8. Film
short interview with Gene Sharp

The 6th film contains some details about how and for whose money demonstrations against authorties in Russia were organized. The last two films are very short and I guess there is enough information about John Perkins and Gene Sharp in English.

So my favorites so far are the parts 2, 3 and 4 which can be separately subtitled. The most interesting and provocative is the second part, in my opinion. What do you think?

It sounds like all parts from 1 to 6 are worth translating into English. It might not be new information for you, but there is almost zero information about any of this available in English-language documentaries. I'll wait for Keit and other Russian-speakers to watch all parts and say what they think.

Kniall said:
It sounds like all parts from 1 to 6 are worth translating into English. It might not be new information for you, but there is almost zero information about any of this available in English-language documentaries. I'll wait for Keit and other Russian-speakers to watch all parts and say what they think.

I'll finish watching it tomorrow, but for now it really looks worth translating, because even if all the documentaries were done in 2012, they are very relevant, right down to accurately describing what scares US the most about Russia, and that this is exactly what happens now (Russia and other countries like Belarus, China, South American countries creating an economical union and not trading in dollars. They also mention Ukraine, but I guess that what US tried to prevent.)

What is worth noting, that even if it's much more organized and less "noisy" than the "Unknown Putin", this set of documentaries has its own gloss too. Some of them have theatrical dramatization of events, and when it comes to describing "moral corruption" of Russians, they are pretty passionate about it. They are also very passionate about using Putin's and his team's rule as an opportunity to return to the "old values" and provide Russia with an opportunity of renewal.

Each part has its own pace, since it's done by different TV channels and for a different purpose, but you can still get what's going on. Maybe Altair's list could be added to the YT description.

I finished watching it, and I think that all the films contain valuable information, but part 6 about the US organizing opposition demonstrations, in my opinion could be shorter. It is actually a chapter in the investigative show, so it's kind of understandable that they tried to fill all the needed time. Also, it would be great to add Pussy Riot style provocations to it, but since the show was made a week after their big provocation in the church, the journalists probably didn't know the scoop yet.

But yeah, if we are going to translate it, this time we better explain names, events and such. Just not sure how to go about it best in order to save time and be efficient.

Also, as Altair said, it's not really about Putin, but US and UK involvement and attempts to manipulate. In the first film they touch a bit on the history of British spying in Russia, and it reminded me of Leontiev's The Great Game documentary, but they don't really extend on it and move on to more modern times.

Altair said:
6. Film
US money between demonstrations of the Russian 'opposition'

The 6th film contains some details about how and for whose money demonstrations against authorties in Russia were organized.

There is this article on SOTT, that has a video interview with Yevgeny Fyodorov. It's in English and Fyodorov talks about a possibly similar provocation in the upcoming September during elections in Saint Petersburg.

Now, I listened to other talks by Fyodorov and they are interesting, even if he is very controversial figure and there are many even among Putin supporters that say that he exaggerates American influence on Russian politics, and is in fact American agent himself. Well, it's possible that he has his own agenda, but he does reveal things that were also mentioned in the Unknown Putin, and maybe Putin "allows" him to speak for those precise reasons. But if what he says is true, it may explain what Putin has to deal with in order to be able to do anything productive, and also why he keeps all his cards close to the chest.

https://youtu.be/WNAPbuwLMHg

Also, there is this relatively short video (in Russian) that has clips of Putin and Fedorov speaking about the Media, and how it is being used in Russia to propagate West agenda and what can be done about it. I think it could be interesting to the English speaking people, but let's see what Altair or other Russian speaking peeps say, if it's worth translating.

https://youtu.be/4WfPqkV_5yE

And there is also this video (also in Russian), longer, but also has a lot of interesting information. This is collection of interviews with Fyodorov, where he explains the differences between Russia and the Western world. From a philosophical, political and other points of view. He talks about the Western infiltration, further expends on what is said in the Unknown Putin, and also describes Putin's vision. Also there is an interesting press conference there with other speakers as well, that bring up very important points regarding Russia's situation and why it happens. Worth translating too, imo.

https://youtu.be/JIgO3v0_BFo

Hi Keit,

the first youtube video has already english subtitles. The second one is pretty interesting but the pathetic music in the background is very loud. At many points I could hardly hear what Putin was saying. I'm not sure whether this music can be removed or silenced. I'll watch the third video tonight. It looks promising. :)

Back
Top Bottom