server Issues / Can't access SOTT

Thanks a lot to all. Big thanks especially to you Mr. Scott. Life without SOTT was really very strange. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Interesting time for a break - Ukraine claiming (again?) that they are invaded by Russia (Putin knows better IMHO) and a lot of going on in earth changes, too. Things seem to speed up. Take it as a compliment SOTT team - someone or a lot of someones do NOT like the good work done there.

Mr. Scott said:
m asked what the problem was...

FDC said:
IP theft of other client. We are dealing with them accordingly.

Never thought that someone could steal an IP.

Mr. Scott said:
Well, we've got a solution for that problem, too!

Very good news.

We will be even more protected now.

Thanks to you Mr Scott and m for taking care of that. :hug2:

I've just been testing the login, in order to comment on an article and I'm having some difficulty staying logged in.
When I login and click the article link (in this case the Roger Waters piece on the US position in Gaza) I'm shown as not logged in.
When I then click login, it shows me as already logged in until I click into the article and so on and so forth.

Is anyone else having any problems?

Hanbuj said:
I've just been testing the login, in order to comment on an article and I'm having some difficulty staying logged in.
When I login and click the article link (in this case the Roger Waters piece on the US position in Gaza) I'm shown as not logged in.
When I then click login, it shows me as already logged in until I click into the article and so on and so forth.

Is anyone else having any problems?

Work fine for me.

Glad to see Sott back this morning, thanks Mr. Scott and m! :cool2:

Gandalf said:
Mr. Scott said:
m asked what the problem was...

FDC said:
IP theft of other client. We are dealing with them accordingly.

Never thought that someone could steal an IP.

I've never heard of an attack like that either. Y'all must be doing an exceptional job protecting the server from the normal attacks for someone to resort to something that sophisticated. I'm sure it will be interesting to learn how an attack like that can work and how to prevent it in the future. 20 bucks says it was a new "client"... :evil:

I think it is wise to all who tried to login into 'Asus login page' with their SOTT usernames/passwords to change them through genuine SOTT site ASAP. :rolleyes:

MrEightFive said:
I think it is wise to all who tried to login into 'Asus login page' with their SOTT usernames/passwords to change them through genuine SOTT site ASAP. :rolleyes:

Indeed as said on the main page of SOTT: (see picture below)

Back
Top Bottom