Session 10 December 2016

Laura said:
Added thought: after a half hour whizzing through Twitter... I'm wondering if we aren't seeing the beginning of a Maidan-style color revolution for real? Those people are freaking NUTS. That would mean all bets are off.

This is one of the major reasons I avoided the protests here in NYC. Typically when major events are happening I like to go down into the crowds and take some pictures, talk to the people and get a feel for it. Not so this time. With the possibility of random snipers, agent provocateurs, and overzealous cops there's just no reason to go risking safety to satiate curiosity. Some of the video from the protests in DC was discouraging. I understand folks get angry when cops execute citizens in the streets, but all this hoopla because they don't like the guy who won? It just seems wayyyy overblown.

This video went viral and I think it's a good example of how loonie these folks have gone:

https://youtu.be/q2R2btO4MEo

Laura said:
Added thought: after a half hour whizzing through Twitter... I'm wondering if we aren't seeing the beginning of a Maidan-style color revolution for real? Those people are freaking NUTS. That would mean all bets are off.

I'm afraid of the same thing. I hope not, but it could be. I'm "friends" with mostly "liberals" on facebook and they are generally hysterical, egging each other on and seem convinced that Trump and his team = Hitler and the Nazis. There are wildly conflicting reports flying around about the size of his inaugural crowds, conflicting reports about the size of the women's day marches so I don't know what to believe there anymore. I'm afraid that the right push or leverage could really send people over the edge.

Laura said:

Indeed. The twitterverse is an insane place at the moment. Such viciousness, bitterness and hatred and open calls for violence to Trump; such vitriol to the man when he hasn't actually done anything yet. Scary stuff

Flashgordonv said:
Laura said:

Indeed. The twitterverse is an insane place at the moment. Such viciousness, bitterness and hatred and open calls for violence to Trump; such vitriol to the man when he hasn't actually done anything yet. Scary stuff

Just goes to show that these people are completely disconnected from reality. The whole premise for their beliefs is based on living in a subjective bubble and ignoring reality.

Laura said:
So, considering how the Cs operate, I actually felt, when the dodgy dossier came out and the intel agencies revealed that they were in open warfare with Trump, that this was the main event. I don't know how he's gonna deal with that, but we all know what happened to JFK when he took on the CIA.

Yes! I don't think the Cs bother to make predictions about Hollywood disaster movie type of events, because what would be the point? By that time it might be too late, and they would just spoil us the surprise! So what I'm thinking is that they predict things which are very significant and which speak of how further events down the line will play out, but that only people who are paying attention can understand. So people who were waiting for another 9-11 within these 40 days may be disappointed, but what the Cs really meant was "pay attention to the political war involving Trump, Putin, the media, the establishment, the intel community, etc.; because that is what sets the stage for the months or years to come!" The actual events up to now may not be thrilling and chilling yet - but the possibilities they open certainly are!

Think about how last time the Cs made a predicion like this, giving a timeframe of 4 months or so, people were talking about ice age or similarly huge things, but it turned out that almost exactly within the timeframe Putin made his move internationally, gave that speech at the UN and proceeded to intervene in Syria. For people not paying attention, nothing really happened, but we understood that the whole geopolitical chessboard had changed dramatically, and we are still feeling the consequences.

Laura said:

Absolutely! Putin himself said it like that and I thought it was very significant - he knows what he is talking about. And seeing the news for the last couple of days it truly stands out the 'color revolution' aspect to it, with all the silly media propaganda that goes with it, agent provocateurs, etc, complete with celebrities speaking total BS (Madonna wanting to bomb the White House, hello??) and people just being hysterical on social media. It is kind of chilling to watch after all, considering what can really happen.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Trump in fact, cause with all the massive opposition he is facing, he won't have any room to do what he really wanted at best, and he may end up dead at worst! And if that happens, the world is screwed, because the other side will take over with a vengeance. Same goes for Putin - even more so.

Laura said:
But here is something else that is more personal to us here: within a ten day period, not long after that session, we received legal documents that have required some attention. We can't talk about it just yet because it is still winding its way through the court system - but both documents, coming from two different sources, are very, very significant and may definitely lead to some "rocking and rolling" and some "chills up and down the spine". In fact, you could almost say that they are in sync with what is happening in the outer world.

That's very important to consider too. Lets remember that the Cs often talk to Laura's personal situation directly.

And finally, there's the earth changes to consider!

Laura said:

This is interesting: The so-called women's march in Berlin (as well as Rome, Barcelona...) was organized by the foreign branch of the Democratic Party, "Democrats Abroad":

In Berlin, it was the official branch of the Democratic Party for Americans living abroad, "Democrats Abroad", that registered the demonstration. Hundreds gathered in front of the American Embassy and near the Brandenburg gate, where they expressed that they won't tolerate Trump's inhumane statements."
(Translation from German: _https://mitvergnuegen.com/2017/love-trumps-hate-so-sah-es-beim-womens-march-in-berlin-aus)

Let that sink in: Some branch of a political party organizes protests abroad against their own embassy!! Color revolution indeed.

From their own website:

We are contacting you about the Women's March we are organizing in Barcelona this Saturday, January 21, 2017 - the day after Donald Trump is inaugurated as President of the United States.

We will march in solidarity with those marching in Washington D.C. and other cities, to show the world our strength, unity, and courage. We march to demonstrate our support for those who may feel marginalized and vulnerable as a result of recent events in the USA and globally.
_http://www.democratsabroad.org/134411/women_s_march_in_barcelona_2017

You are all invited to join the Global Women's March Sister March in Rome on January 21 – from from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Piazza della Rotonda (Pantheon) and be part of a series of solidarity marches around the world inspired by the Women’s March on Washington. So far almost 70 marches will be held beyond the USA in 38 countries (and the number is growing).

The Rome event is being organized by group of dedicated individuals, many of whom are active in various associations in Italy, including American Expatriates for Positive Change (APEC), U.S. Citizens for Peace & Justice (USC4P&J) and Democrats Abroad.
_http://www.democratsabroad.org/gaf_daitaly/women_s_march_rome

Anthony said:
Flashgordonv said:
Laura said:

Just goes to show that these people are completely disconnected from reality. The whole premise for their beliefs is based on living in a subjective bubble and ignoring reality.

I'd have to agree, the libtards on Twitter are rabid lunatics, I'm just horrified at the vitriol and their mass insanity. I just hope Trump knows what he is doing with regards to going head-to-head with the intel agencies. I too have never bothered to watch a US politician get sworn into office, this was a first for me. I must say I really enjoyed watching Sean Spicer sock it to the fake news MSM!

Laura said:
snip~
But here is something else that is more personal to us here: within a ten day period, not long after that session, we received legal documents that have required some attention. We can't talk about it just yet because it is still winding its way through the court system - but both documents, coming from two different sources, are very, very significant and may definitely lead to some "rocking and rolling" and some "chills up and down the spine". In fact, you could almost say that they are in sync with what is happening in the outer world.

I'm sorry to hear about these troubles Laura. Sending you all lots of protective energy and wishing you all the most positive outcome from these proceedings. :hug2:

From ISOTM (some relevant quotes)

"There are periods in the life of humanity, which generally coincide with the beginning of the fall of cultures and civilizations, when the masses irretrievably lose their reason and begin to destroy everything that has been created by centuries and millenniums of culture. Such periods of mass madness, often coinciding with geological cataclysms, climatic changes, and similar phenomena of a planetary character, release a very great quantity of the matter of knowledge."

"The crowd neither wants nor seeks knowledge, and the leaders of the crowd, in their own interests, try to strengthen its fears and dislike of everything new and unknown. The slavery in which mankind lives is based upon this fear."

"But the acquisition or transmission of true knowledge demands great labor and great effort both of him who receives and of him who gives. And those who posses this knowledge are doing everything they can to transmit and communicate it to the greatest number of people, to facilitate peoples approach to it and enable them to prepare themselves to receive the truth. But knowledge cannot be given by force to anyone."

Hi All
It has been quite a Rollacoaster Ride and I think we just past the start and bought a ticket for another ride.
I hope the legal snags will be managed successfully Laura. It seems these type of things coincide with potentially very big opposition impact actions the group is moving on, i.e. "The Crystal Network Project". Keep the faith. My thoughts and energy are with you as I assume most all of us are.
It seems to me that the ridiculous and absurd reactions of the "losers" has a very desperate feeling to it. They are also acting like they were accusing the Trump losers would be acting if they lost, interesting. I think we might see "the man behind the curtain" as the "C's" said we would in this overall process as well as maybe a significant cosmic event.
Finally, I think Trump should keep doing whatever he needs to do to win in order to keep his commitments to us, the people who he works for. I threw every Maddona piece of music in the trash along with all other Hollyweed scared cows and people.
Cheers

Hi all,

Having followed particularly the events these last days, I thought about the following scenario which may have happened :
Trump was aware of a direct and fast threat from the intel agencies, more particularly the CIA. This could explain why he seemed to came back on some of his declarations after the 10/1 - I felt that he wanted to sew the seeds of doubt in the head of the "decision makers" at the CIA, enough to make them "cancel" what they may have planned. But to me this was a tactic by and for Trump to wait to be "covered" by his status as POTUS. It's like : "hey, CIA, you have a few days to shoot him, but he seems willing to hear about what you say, ok, finally, do not shoot him, the risks are great anyway and we may trigger really big bad events in the US, let's see if he finally understood that he must do what we tell him" - and this allowed Trump to have the time to get the full powers/hands on the US machine, and the over-protection linked to his role as POTUS that he didn't have yet before the 20/1.
Something also tells me that in the CIA, you probably have ... let's call them "good guys", or "insiders" for Trump, and that he may have been warned about direct threads from them, reason why he calmed them down before the 20, and that also he maybe received the confirmation, again from insiders in the CIA (I use CIA, but this may be another organism, or an hidden sub-structure within the CIA), that the threat was, at least, temporarely, removed.
And with the speech he made at the investiture, now that he's, virtually, in the "POTUS bunker" position, he's now armed to fight.

I see ... you know, like a movie where the good guy is chased the time he comes to his bunker to re-arm or going to fetch his ultimate weapon/protection, succeeds to do it, then is ready to stand the fight.

Of course, it's an optimistic view, but, I'm confident about this by the fact that he would have never said such a "was against corrupted institutions" speech during his investiture if he wasn't still ... in the same mood.

@Laura : sorry to hear about, got also many problems recently (and still not all resolved) about papers but also about some of my .. relatives's decisions. On my side, if what I see now is correct, let's say that I did like in Aikido, means I accepted rapidly the facts/decisions(can also be taken as "the hit") then looked about the good/bright side of ... the new situation (or new incoming situation) and rapidly started to think about the future under these new facts I finally can't avoid, so let's "adapt".

Cheers all

I have been doing a review of the transcripts with regards to timeline changes and bleed throughs. It seems like the World has just gone through a big one.

For starters, when feeding the animals on Thursday I changed things, leaving them a certain way. On Wednesday one Goat was dead. He was sick and I had been treating him. He seemed to be improving and doing a lot better. It looked like he had just died in his sleep overnight. Well, on Friday things were all different than the way I left them on Thursday. I was a bit surprised to say the least. It was like I hadn't been at the barn for a couple of days. Things were out of place even to the standards that I have kept lately.

On Saturday I was visiting the Grandchildren. Things there have been in turmoil and chaos has been the norm for the past month. My Son and the Mother of my Grandchildren were heading for a break up. I was able to help them to come to a mutual agreement and avert a breakup for now. Though they still need to work on many issues. I left at around 8:00pm to go home which is about an hour drive. I had been feeling kinda strange all day, spongy is the best way to describe the feeling, kinda out of place. It was like the feeling a person would get when you have a change of surroundings or move to a new place. Things just seemed to be different. It was dark when I left. I was surprised at how yellow everything looked, so yellow. It was like looking through a pair of yellow safety glasses.

The only conclusion that I can draw from the events of the past month is that whatever was done by others to interfere with the time line, didn't work out. Likely an effect of knowledge being infused into the mix. Thanks again cassiopaea.org for being the catalyst.

Windmill knight said:
I'm feeling a bit sorry for Trump in fact, cause with all the massive opposition he is facing, he won't have any room to do what he really wanted at best, and he may end up dead at worst! And if that happens, the world is screwed, because the other side will take over with a vengeance. Same goes for Putin - even more so.

I'm not seeing anything good come out of this. He probably does mean well in his limited view of things. He's no Putin, but hey, intelligence does not always equal common sense!

But I really feel sad and angry because I don't think many people see the problem deep down- that the system has been rigged for so long. And now we have this hope which I don't want to sound mean, but it does really seem like it's turning one side into mayhem and the other side into complacency, both forgetting the real man behind the curtain. I kind of hoped that Trump might have tried to express this "by mistake" like he did during the republican debates- how the system is rigged (buying off politicians for one!). Now he seems more focused on specific things almost feeding this protest war.

I can imagine the great wizard of OZ is laughing at this, while I'm feeling like I want to scream- stop fighting Trump etc and look for that guy!!!

Laura said:

I hope light will follow that issue.
Attacks against you, again and again. Because you help us, you open our eyes, you succeed to gather people on sott in order to share knowledge in various fields, you make now concrete the cristal projet that will gather us, etc...
I have a thought for you and fotcm each day in order to send positive energy.
But maybe we can do more: if we make higher amounts of donation, will it be usefull to counter these legal issues? What can we do else? I can't seat here on my chair, in front of my computer and waiting passively that problems are set up!

I've been watching, thinking, taking onboard what others are noticing and yeah, I think we just had a "splitting reality" event again. I swear, I've had to review and re-think everything my liberal heart ever held dear after observing where the liberals have actually gone. Doesn't mean I subscribe to everything the conservatives represent either. I find myself agreeing with some things on one side and some things on the other. But MOSTLY, I see that the whole progressive/liberal movement has been totally co-opted and ponerized and I'm trying to see where the seeds of this lay. Was the corruptibility there at the beginning?

Meanwhile, watching and listening to other people: so many of them divide sharply to one ideology or the other with no nuanced thinking at all. It's like some of them are saying "I'm a progressive liberal and since our side has advanced to take the position that pedophilia is okay, it's okay with me, too!" It's like, what the heck? Have you lost your freaking mind? You agitated for years against child abuse of all kinds and now you are advocating it? And they just can't see how covertly everything was changed. The same rhetoric now conceals different contents.

Also, watching this "women's march" has been very revealing. I can hardly articulate my astonishment and revulsion for where liberalism has led these pathetic dupes.

But still, I have liberal values in many respects... original liberal values, not the ponerized version.

So, yeah, I feel like I'm in a totally different reality and I'm just astonished at the people who cannot see the bait and switch game that has been executed here.

Divide By Zero said:
Windmill knight said:

I'm not seeing anything good come out of this. He probably does mean well in his limited view of things. He's no Putin, but hey, intelligence does not always equal common sense!

But I really feel sad and angry because I don't think many people see the problem deep down- that the system has been rigged for so long. And now we have this hope which I don't want to sound mean, but it does really seem like it's turning one side into mayhem and the other side into complacency, both forgetting the real man behind the curtain. I kind of hoped that Trump might have tried to express this "by mistake" like he did during the republican debates- how the system is rigged (buying off politicians for one!). Now he seems more focused on specific things almost feeding this protest war.

I can imagine the great wizard of OZ is laughing at this, while I'm feeling like I want to scream- stop fighting Trump etc and look for that guy!!!
The other side is in vengeance since a very long time yet (insidiously).
At least, this guy gives us a little time of respit, before the others take the hole world. Very little time but great gift for us, for those who are in the preparing way (cf ten virgin parabols).

Back
Top Bottom