Session 18 July 2015

treugolnik said:
Session 29 November 2001
Q: Is there anything we ought to be doing to prepare ourselves that we are not doing?
A: A little more attention to physical energy levels would be helpful.
Q: Which of course, suggests that physical energy is important and will be needed in some way.
A: Remember to utilize alfalfa with spiraling.

Where did you find this session? It is not spiraling but spirulina:

A: Remember to utilize alfalfa with spirulina.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18647.0.html

7/18/15 said:
(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

[…]

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

A: Yes

[…]

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the special status of the "Semites" discussed throughout the transcripts:

9/29/95 said:
Q: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who, exactly, and why, exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such an adversarial attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.

A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer your question: there are many reasons both from on and off the planet.

Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the “forces of darkness,” in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate “breeding ground” for the reintroduction of the Nephilim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean “breeding ground” in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic “Master Race” was what they were going after, to create this “breeding ground?”

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn’t a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephilim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the “master race.”

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?

A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!

Q: (F) Yes, Laura, I keep telling you that your curiosity is going to bring strange men to the door who are going to say: “Come with us, please!”
(L) Well, I can’t help it! Meanwhile, back to the Celts: obviously if the Lizard Beings thought that the Aryans/Celts were a good breeding ground for this “Nephilim Master Race,” then it must be because there is something genetically inherent in them that makes them desirable in this sense. Is this correct?

A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. We suggest that you rephrase this question after careful reflection on the implications.

8/23/01 said:
Q: (L) Okay, moving on to the next question: Are Semites a mixture of Aryan genetics and Black genetics as I*** and I have theorized?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Once before you talked about the "mission destiny profile prior encoding" of the Semitic genetic code structure. Of course, you talked about this being done 130,000 years ago, so that's a long time. But, was that original code structure put into the genetic code of the Black peoples...

Q: ... to then be spread via their mixture with Aryans - as Semites - into other races?

Q: (L) What is the other part?

A: Genetic tweaking of Semites.

10/20/05 said:
Q: (H) In reading through the transcripts in the 9/11 book, I was confused about the genetic tweak that was made 130,000 years ago. Was that a tweak that was done to all the Semites, so it wasn't only the Jews?

A: Question is what is a Semite?

Q: (H) You make a remark that this thing with Hitler goes off planet. So was this something that was going on on Kantek before it exploded?

Q: (H) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?

A: Indeed!

Q: (H) So, when we're looking at a replay, we're REALLY looking at a replay!

A: Yup.

Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (H) So the real Semites are the Aryans?

A:You got it!

Q: (L) So that means that the rank and file of Jews that have carried the tradition, the Arabic types, just took on the tradition and carried it and set it back to these Aryan types. They were just intermediaries. (J) Semites is like Middle Eastern, isn't it?

A: Is it? Was it?

Q: (H) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?

A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the "Abrahamic" line.

Is it possible that the Arabs (including Palestinians) as an ethnic group could be carrying the sorts of genetic markers which would make them a target for parasitic infestation, but due to their mixed racial heritage, they also carry a disproportionate number of compensatory genetic markers which make them resistant to that infection? If this were the case, then it may make sense that a more heavy-handed approach (i.e. pretty much everything that's happened in the Middle East in the past century) would be needed to eradicate them. The Middle East wars may have introduced more environmental devastation in that part of the world than anywhere else on the planet, and toxic burden (as well as emotional and physical stressors) would be the best remaining way to induce disease if you're unable to do it through a genetics/infection pathway.

Although I haven't explored it much, there does seem to be variable degrees of resistance to autoimmune diseases according to both race and gender; for example:

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/autoimmune/documents/adccreport.pdf

The Disparate Impact of Autoimmune Diseases: Effects of Age, Sex, Race, and Ethnicity

The majority of autoimmune diseases disproportionately affect women. In some diseases (e.g., thyroiditis, scleroderma, lupus, and Sjögren’s syndrome), the disparity is substantial, with females representing 85 percent or more of patients. In other diseases, the difference is smaller; females represent 55 to 70 percent of patients with multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, and inflammatory bowel diseases. The reasons for these gender-based variations are not known.

Some reports suggest differences in the rates of autoimmune disease among various racial groups, but the impact of racial background varies among individual autoimmune diseases. In the United States, African Americans are at higher risk than are Caucasians for systemic lupus erythematosus and scleroderma, but at lower risk for type 1 diabetes and multiple sclerosis. High rates of certain autoimmune diseases have been reported in certain Native American groups; e.g., scleroderma in the Choctaw Tribe in Oklahoma and rheumatoid arthritis in Pima Indians. Asian Americans living in Hawaii have one of the lowest rates of some autoimmune diseases (multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes). Few data exist on disease rates in Hispanic populations in the United States, with the exception of type 1 diabetes, which appears less frequently in certain Hispanic populations (Diabetologia 28: 734-8, 1985) and more frequently in others (PR Health Sci J 20: 123-30 and 161-4, 2001).

Studies on race and autoimmune disease have focused primarily on genetic differences that may contribute to variations in disease risk, including genes affecting immune response and metabolism. Environmental factors that may be related to both race and risk of autoimmune disease include exposure to infectious agents, nutrition, individual and social stress (such as poverty and racism), and occupational and residential exposures related to residence in areas contaminated by industrial waste.

I'm not sure about the reasons for the gender difference, but it could be a combination of physiological factors (hormonal and childbirth stresses) and When the Body Says No types of asymmetries -- i.e. women's more subordinate role in most cultures and a greater tendency to serve others at the expense of their own well-being.

These sessions are also interesting:

21 February 1998

Q: Okay, we have this book about health that claims to have the answer to all physical problems {Hulda Clark's book}. Is it in fact the case that parasites are the root cause of many illnesses such as diabetes, high-blood pressure, seizures, chronic fatigue, migraines, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, etc. etc. which can be simply investigated and cured with her handy little zapper? Is this the case?

Q: What part is she NOT talking about?

A: Not correct concept.

Q: (A) Which of these listed things are really caused by parasites and which not?

A: Not correct concept. All mentioned are often wholly or partially caused by various parasitical entities, but not always.

Q: Can this zapper that she describes, either home built or purchased from someone else, be effective in killing these parasites?

Q: How often do you need to use it?

A: Varies according to individual circumstances. If you look closely to the text of that book, you will see the earmarks of channeling of STO NHI root basis.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25730.0.html

14 March 1998

Q: (V) Okay. Ummm... I have a prescription to get an ultrasound done on my gallbladder. Now, since I have zapped {Using Hulda Clark zapper} for two days it has not been bothering me as much, and I am thinking that there is probably no sense in trying to get something done that I don't have the money for anyway... ummm... I guess what I wanted to ask is it really important to have it done - is there something there that can be identified - if there's not, I don't want to do it. Is there something there to be identified? Stones...

A: Identification is in the hands of the identifiers.

Q: (V) Okay, let me put it into your hands. Can you identify a problem with my gallbladder inasmuch as what my symptoms are?

A: Sludge and stasis in biliary system, not just gallbladder.

Q: (V) I don't understand stasis... I understand sludge... (L) Well, sludge would be making it backed up and stasis would mean that it is static... not flowing properly - it's building up. (V) Has the zapper in the last few days helped this because I have certainly felt better?

A: "Zapper" tends to temporarily alleviate bacteria, virae and living organisms of a parasitic nature, which aggravates above mentioned problems. But, it is advisable to initiate further actions in order to get longer term relief and improvement.

Q: (L) Can I ask a question: If she doesn't initiate further actions, what would be the result?

A: It is possible that cholecystitis could develop at some point. It is also even possible that severe hepatic problems or even hematic problems could follow.

Q: (L) Hepatic is liver, hematic is blood. I don't know what cholecystitis is... (F) Inflammation of the gallbladder or infection of the gallbladder. (V) Well, but my blood tests came back with no elevated white blood cell count - no infection. (F) They said possible at some time in the future. You're asking what would happen in the future if nothing is done... (V) No, that's what she asked... (F) Well, then you ask what will happen (V) That's what she asked... (F) But that's always true of anybody who has a gallbladder problem... if they don't do anything it could eventually lead to that. (L) They are saying that hers is the sludge in the liver, the stasis in the liver more than the gallbladder. They are saying you could get gallbladder trouble more seriously. (F) They are also saying hepatitis which is a LOT more severe. (A) I guess what she wants to know is what to do about it. (V) Right. You say it is advisable to initiate further actions. Can you advise me what those further actions might be?

A: One's compatriots provide answers, do they not?

Q: (V) They're talking about you. (L) Is it advisable... earlier V asked if it was okay to be zapping while we are having the session, will that interrupt any of the energy flow, or is it alright?

A: Okay.

Q: (V) Now, out of curiosity, from what I understand from what we have looked at with the acupuncture and the meridians, that the liver - the meridian that runs through the liver and the gallbladder - also goes with the meridian that goes with the female hormone system. Now, I have noticed that when I am cycling and before I cycle, this pain is more severe at that time, and after the cycle the pain is not as severe. Is there a correlation? Doctors won't tell you there's a correlation.

A: Your "cycling" puts your physiological system under some stress, therefore lowering your physiobiological immune response.

Q: (L) Let me ask this: VG has decided, because this is what people are telling her, including the doctors, that she is going through menopause and that this is the cause of... (V) I know the symptoms I have... (L) wait a minute (V) I have never had a doctor tell me that... (L) She believes she is going through menopause. She is quite young to be going through menopause. Now, what I am wondering is if this other problem might not be creating the symptoms that she is interpreting as menopause since the systems are connected via the meridian?

A: "Menopause" is often affected by other factors. It is possible for 3rd density humans to delay this to greatly advanced age, if they know how.

Q: (V) Well, I don't know why somebody would want to do that. (L) There are a LOT of reasons, because once you stop, there are certain powers of creativity in realms besides the physical, that you no longer have, and no further advancement in any of the realms is then possible in that body. When you menopause, you END certain advancement potentials... (V) I understand you, Laura. What I was told this week is that they are finding that women who have had tubal ligations are in fact experiencing menopause early. Now, when I had my tubal ligation done, I was told that there was absolutely no side effects from this. Is it true that tubal ligation will bring on menopause at a quicker rate?

A: It IS true that one is wise not to trust bold proclamations from your "mainstream" medical system, as these are motivated by intense STS energy. Also, they have proven to be wrong far more often than right. It is perhaps wise for one to reserve visits and consortations with the above mentioned "establishment" to the instances of physical trauma, and life threatening emergencies, as this is the "place" for said entities. Chronic conditions and wellness, prevention, etc., these are the realms of the homeopaths and Naturopaths, all paths inspired by 4th density STO.

Q: (V) But, I asked ya'll if menopause is brought on early by tubal ligation. (L) You also made the remark that they promised you that it didn't have any side effects, and what they are basically saying to you is that they lied to you. (V) I figured that out. After I had my tubal ligation I had horrendous PMS. (L) They also said that thalidomide had no side effects. (F) They said everything has no side effects. (V) Then, can we address the question? Does tubal ligation cause the onset of early menopause. (L) You just quoted them as saying that this was so. (V) Quoted who? (L) You just said that they are now finding that this is... (V) That's what I am trying to ask them if what they are telling me is true or not?

A: What does lesson in previous answer tell you?

Q: (V) That they were wrong the first time so they're probably wrong the second time... I don't know. It was a fairly simple question! (L) But if the answer is just handed to you, you won't learn anything about how to protect yourself the next time... they want you to think. (V) Well what they're saying in this... allow me to think on my own. (L) Okay. (V) In saying this... is it all lies? (L) They were the ones, the doctors, who were saying there were no side effects. Now they are saying that there are side effects. Who is saying now that there are side effects? (V) Women are yelling and screaming about it. (L) So, that is the difference. (V) She identified when she was doing her examination, that the cervix was exhibiting exact signs of... why am I even asking this? ...exhibiting exact signs of estrogen deficiency. Can you tell me am I suffering from estrogen deficiency, because something is causing huge night sweats, insomnia...

A: My dear, all of these maladies are correctable and you are close to the heart of an enormous and expanding knowledge base that will prolong your current 3rd density existence if only you will allow the lessons to "click" into place. Networking with those in your presence now has already proven to be an explosively positive and expansive experience for you. It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks that are yet to be realized. So, trust... watch... look... listen... and learn... Grow and expand, evolve and transform and rejoice with the quadrillion times quadrillions to benefit from this sharing!!!

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25854.0.html

Well, if we do find an effective way to kill those pathogens, than yes, we could potentially help millions of other people because this seems to be a widespread problem.

Ok time to share a personal story regarding the sess. As I asked in the question thread, I now understand why the cs gave those clues in "general". I think the microbe path will provide many benefits. I understand what my problem was, indulging on behaviors which for the rules of this forum I cannot talk, I consciously put myself in a self destructive and dark path. I just began to read the new Wave volumes, I identify with the story of Frank Scott partially, not on most of the things, that guy is a laughable human being for me, no offense. I identify in the sense that these behaviors of mine damaged myself to the point that I became hypersensitive, but it was not completely myself, it was some sort of "brain toxicity", this increased my self-importance and it helped to manifest strange stuff around me. If someone or anything, consciously or not wanted to help me to acheive this self destruction, it clearly works damaging your brain state by adding some "toxins", which may increas your personal sensitivity, personal because it is impossible to see others and yourself correctly. I am too glad I released myself from those strings. Now is about self control, when I'm healthy I can be too strong like a retarded bull to the point of falling in the same cycle again.

The cassio light bros were right. Hope anyone can avoid this by taking me as example of how silly we can be. Be aware of your surroundings, I bet many if not most people of this forum who are sincere in their path will be targets.

I think not, perhaps Prometheus refers to the second volume of The Cassiopaea Experiment 51 experimental sessions covering Transcripts from the year 1995.

http://www.amazon.com/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1995/dp/0692484515/

I mean from chapter 33 when the wave was combined with other material, I think amazing grace.

From here:

http://cassiopaea.org/2011/11/15/the-wave-chapter-33-introduction/

Prometeo said:
I mean from chapter 33 when the wave was combined with other material, I think amazing grace.

From here:

http://cassiopaea.org/2011/11/15/the-wave-chapter-33-introduction/

That was the merging of Adventures with Cassiopaea with The Wave, not Amazing Grace.

Thank you soo much for this session Master Laura and all group

I remember the session where said something like this

3 density suport 1density
4density suport 2density
5density suport 3density
6density supports four density

And in relation to this session where you have to build your receivers maybe to get some suport to higher positive energies

And maybe i found another clue About 4D in the series wave but i have to do more research:

Q: (L) Okay, We have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, And Then We have the wave,
Which is a Grand Cycle. I so, We have three things Causing a transition in nature?
A: Like "biorhythms."

Thanks for the session really thought provoking and absolutely essential knowledge that is required to progress.
(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

I can't stop thinking about this short passage and sums me up. At the moment for a number of reasons i don't seem able to be able to put enough work in to gain the knowledge I need to progress. Or I seem to progress in one area then let myself down in another. I am starting to understand what no free lunch means.

Laura said:
A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Just wanted to comment on this part about transmarginal inhibition. It is basically a condition where STRESS leads to incapacitation to a large extent, an inability to cope with life's stresses and therefore to DO. It's an interesting idea that these microorganisms could, by their own parasitic function causing fatigue etc or through the 'wave receiving capability', lead to a general inability in a person to function normally under stressful conditions - conditions that are increasing daily on this planet - perhaps causing them to take actions that lead to a complete diversion from their conscious attempts to become awake, aware and therefore "transition". It also might relate directly to the benefits of the EE breathing program that is designed specifically to help manage with stress.

Perceval said:
Laura said:
A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Just wanted to comment on this part about transmarginal inhibition. It is basically a condition where STRESS leads to incapacitation to a large extent, an inability to cope with life's stresses and therefore to DO. It's an interesting idea that these microorganisms could, by their own parasitic function causing fatigue etc or through the 'wave receiving capability', lead to a general inability in a person to function normally under stressful conditions - conditions that are increasing daily on this planet - perhaps causing them to take actions that lead to a complete diversion from their conscious attempts to become awake, aware and therefore "transition". It also might relate directly to the benefits of the EE breathing program that is designed specifically to help manage with stress.

Agreed. I was thinking about this yesterday.
Regarding "transition", as you wrote it, as time goes by it just seems to me more and more that the only really meaningful transition to be made is really to "transition" to be as STO as possible. And a major parameter of that is being balanced. All these attacks with parasites both microscopic, economic and war+propaganda are all potential sources of diverting as many people as possible (and as often as possible) to an STS mode. To try to establish connections for energy / resource siphoning and thus enhance STS realities. If someone is distracted with personal issues, how helpful can they be to others ? How balanced can they even be ?

It also seems to me, that it is not only peoples' right, but their actual responsibility to work on a correct diet, physically, emotionally and psychically. Cut the flow off from the source. If enough people are able to be balanced and helpful and STAY in that mode, especially while IN the stressful environment, then that is changing the FRV right there. And the environment changes along with that. I imagine what 10,000 awake people could accomplish, just by being balanced and ready to help. Without even doing anything in the physical sense..

Edit: Grammar

Perceval said:
Laura said:

I am immensely grateful for the continuing sessions as well. Hopefully, you all can be encouraged in the knowledge that your commitment to Being light in the darkness does indeed bear fruit, even though all around us seems to be circling the drain. The efforts of this network continue to spur my advancement in the work of self transformation, and I'm sure many will add their thanks in agreement.

Over the past week, the impact of transmarginal inhibition and the various modes through which it is induced, has been on my mind. Having recently suffered a personal/family trauma, I've been keen to observe myself and the programs that run as I cope with things. My wife and I are doing the things we know will help us heal and grieve healthily, but it is a tug of war. In the immediate aftermath of our situation I saw how I reverted to some unhealthy behavior patterns and also saw the impact on my judgment and decision making. It was a sobering shock, and very scary to feel myself being pulled towards a black hole.

This is where having access to the many resources that have been created by the sacrifice of all in this network has allowed me to SEE and respond, asking for help and practicing the principles that I've learned on this journey. So when I was roused from sleep early this morning, with an impulse to connect here and expand my awareness, it seems I was being led to review this new session and continue working on cleansing the machine. Interestingly, I decided to fast a couple days ago, and this period undoubtedly afforded the clarity and strength to move out of "neutral".

For anyone feeling overwhelmed, I encourage you to breathe (ee), and know that you are not alone. Tap into the power of this network, and start by doing one practical thing, then the next; soon you will have gathered enough momentum, through exercising of the will, to propel you through to greater clarity and resolve and strength to DO what is needed.

Perceval said:
Laura said:

Interesting, it makes me think of when the C's spoke about soul shattering.
It's pretty depressing that not only the psychopaths are making this world crazy, but also these bugs inside of us. It's like the cards are stacked in favor of STS, but hey- this is an STS reality.

Back
Top Bottom