Session 22 March 2014

Great session. So sad to think of the passengers as stuck in a space/time lock. I can't even imagine the effect it would have on their minds.

If there's any saving grace in the disappearance of flight 370, it might be that it prevented something much more dangerous from happening vis Russia and the west.

Thanks for sharing,
Gonzo

silos said:
I need some explanation. Did the PTB in any way create the bleedthrough and deliberately "take" the plane in order to show the US Gov (psychopats in power) they should not take aggressive military actions against/in Ukraine or Russia?

It sounds like the idea is that it happened naturally, but the "advisors" took credit for it and issued threats.

Thanks for the session - fascinating stuff!

As for "more of the same" ... bring it on - can't wait!

Odyssey said:
So Dubya was kinda right when he said, "I was able to get a sense of his soul" when talking about Putin. Since psychopaths have the ability to recognize one another maybe Dubya could see that Putin was "not one of us."

Thanks for the session.

As to Dubya - he wouldn't recognize a soul if you "hit" him with it.

Thank you very much for this session!

It gave food for thought on so many burning questions, Laura's discussion with Pat Rodriguez comes to mind, talking about the massive relief that the infusion of new, fresh information gives!

The cheerful atmosphere in the air during this session could be felt while reading. :)

Thanks for a very interesting session covering two of the things that've taken up a lot of my thoughts lately Putin/Crimea and the Malaysian flight.

But I must say that I'm feeling both exhilarated and terrified at the same time. I guess all there is to do is to keep on Working and see where the cosmic roller coaster takes us :/ :/ :/

Psalehesost said:
silos said:
I need some explanation. Did the PTB in any way create the bleedthrough and deliberately "take" the plane in order to show the US Gov (psychopats in power) they should not take aggressive military actions against/in Ukraine or Russia?

It sounds like the idea is that it happened naturally, but the "advisors" took credit for it and issued threats.

Thanks, Psalehesost. If you have more thoughts about it, please share.

Q: (L) You mean they had plans to be more aggressive and “in-their-faces”, and they... (Perceval) Why would the disappearance of the plane make them scared or make them back down? Was it "comedown", was that what was said? Like a retreat. So, basically the PTB backed down on Crimea and Russia and that whole situation because the plane disappeared and they were worried about...? (Pierre) So, if you lie too much, if you create too much chaos, like unjustified war, you might increase such a bleedthrough?

A: They have "advisors" and "interpretors" of such things.

So, if you might increase such a bleedthrough with an ongoing lying and manipulation, something else could "fall in" in such a bleedthrough and that could be a bigger problem in sense of resolving such a problem for media for an average Joe?

Hi everyone

Can someone explains what PTB stands for and why Putin is the best of his kind?
His action in Crimea doesn't seem to be guided by a friendly and cooperative temper.
Am I wrong? :cry:

ELTE2307

Thank you for this session, good to have an idea of what happened to the plane, if electronic devices can reach them could our prayers too?

itellsya said:
[...]

I understand Russian society has aspects plagued by oligarchs and consumerism like the west, but perhaps the generations that have had to fend for themselves by being adaptable, and had an education structure with more emphasis on self learning and critical thinking, are much more prepared them for the coming changes.

I think you are right, they are better prepared, for several reason:
First: During the Soviet times being able to discern what was true and what not, was essential. A friend told me they operated with several truths; the truth of the street as the common people understood it, the truth of the newspapers, the truth of the party or politicians and the real truth all by itself.

Second: With the collapse of the USSR a load of sufferings came to many average citizen like mass unemployment, salaries so low you couldn't possibly live on it or support a family, people were selling old clothes, furniture, books etc to get by. To give one example, in Lvov in Ukraine there was one factory in the mid 90ties where people where not paid for 13 months! How could this happen? Watching a documentary about the Unknown Putin, of which two episodes are available with English subs, one gets an idea of what had happened and what Putin and his team did to pull Russia out of the problems. In this series of episodes and documentaries and a couple of more by the same producer it is laid out HOW the US and co managed to pull down many of the industries in Russia. Essentially the US succeeded to close down or diminish all the about 300 factories they had wanted to destroy with nuclear bombs, had a war ever occured! Putin and co have put life back in some 100 hundred of those. In one documentary there was the example of a worldclass factory that was sold for a little money by the boss and closed down by the new owner resulting in 10000-12000 unemployed people.

Third: Many people had to go through so much hardships during the Soviet times, that something happened to them. For example a Russian woman told me about a place in the North of Russia, not too far from Finland as I recall, where there were an unusual amount of people with extrasense abilities, that is people who could see auras, heal, have a good idea of the future and stuff like that. She said the people there either were descendants of people who had lived in the labour camps or had been in the camps and that the hardships/sufferings they had gone through had had this effect for some of them.

Fourth: Russian science, what is left, is more open. I have been watching several documentaries about secret history, earth prophecies, potecial cataclysms, mass extinctions (they mention 80 %) possible earthchanges with graphics illustrating the effects of cometary impacts including mega tsunamis, a return of the iceage etc. Of course not everybody watches this but still, what mostly individual people try to research, write and post about in the West, a few university institutes research and professional media companies spent time and money to bring it out to the people. Well to be honest, they would probably not do it, if nobody cared to watch, but apparently enough do, which is a good sign. But then, I guess, it is also encouraging as a Russian to hear about the prophecies of Edgar Cayce and others who say, that Russia or part of it has a future, which is more than one can say about a couple of other places as I understand.

ELTE2307 said:
Hi everyone

Can someone explains what PTB stands for and why Putin is the best of his kind?
His action in Crimea doesn't seem to be guided by a friendly and cooperative temper.
Am I wrong? :cry:

ELTE2307
PTB is for Powers That Be, the unseen powerstructure as I understand.

And about Putin, according to the transcript he has a conscience and is not a psychopath or the equivalent.

Very interesting session. Thanks for sharing!

Laura said:
Q: (Perceval) What about the "five years to go" thing?

A: What do you mean? You is there! Do you not SEE it?

I wonder why they said "is" instead of "are".

itellsya said:
As with everyone else, i am intrigued by the C's comments on Putin!

Q: (L) Okay, I guess the question on a lot of people's minds is: How about that Vladimir Putin, huh?

A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

Q: (L) So, he's not a psychopath?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Is there anyone essentially giving him orders? Is what he's doing being controlled directly in that sense?

A: Not in the sense you mean, but yes in the sense of conscience.

Q: (Ark) I think that what is of value is that he has the right team of advisors. When you have your advisors and they are smart and knowledgeable, they are experts in certain areas, and they will say, "If you do this, this will be the result, so I suggest that."

A: Indeed, there are many in Russia who learned in a school of hard reality difficult for Westerners to imagine. On top of this, they are better educated in general.

We were discussing something similar just last night. I brought up a couple points: fist, in Ponerology, Lobaczewski talks about how normal people learn to manipulate the system in a pathocracy. The leaders are often inept and 'negatively selected' for their position. So normies have to 'learn their language' and ways to manipulate them in order to get anything done. If Putin has a conscience, he must have learned skills of this type while in the KGB. In other words, he knows all their tricks (being part of the pathocratic machine) AND how to deal with psychopaths. Also, his passion for martial arts probably helps. From his official Kremlin bio:

Vladimir Putin firmly believes that martial arts teach such knowledge, abilities and skills that every politician needs. Putin believes that judo trains both your body and your mind. It develops strength, reaction, endurance, teaches self-control, the ability to feel the moment, to see the opponent’s strengths and weaknesses, to strive for the best results and constantly work on improving oneself.

Putin has been practicing judo since he was 11 years old. “I was just a boy when I started judo. I became deeply interested in martial arts, their special philosophy, culture, relations with the opponent and the rules of combat,” says Putin, who holds the title of Master of Sports in judo. In September 2006 he became the honorary president of the European Judo Union, and in 2010 he received an honorary doctorate in judo from South Korea’s Yong In university.

Putin is also multiple champion of St Petersburg in Sambo and Master of Sports in Sambo. He holds a black belt in karate.

Also, I brought up one of David Ray Griffin's 'primary doctrines' of Christianity: that Jesus not only was in an ideal situation to align with Cosmic Mind's ultimate aims, but did so in his life to the greatest degree possible. In other words, his circumstances and his constitution were such as to allow him to actualize the best possibility, as "one in whom God was incarnate in such a way that is appropriate for us to apprehend Jesus as a decisive revelation of God's character, purpose, and motivation" (keeping in mind that God, or cosmic mind, is incarnate in everything). IF such a premise is true, it's interesting to think about in terms of Caesar: that his life and works constitute a 'revelation' of cosmic mind's inherent character, purpose, and motivation.

Also, in order to actualize the "best possibilities" available, it seems to me that you would have to be so placed as to have a wide sphere of influence, i.e., in politics. Caesar had the constitution (intelligence, conscience, will) and the right conditions to make him ideally suited to get things done. Looks like Putin has similar possibilities available to him, even if he might not be as ideally suited as Caesar was. Also makes me wonder: if Putin is simply the best on the market, is it even possible for someone better to be in a similar set of circumstances (i.e., some kind of world leader)? Or is he also the best option possible, given the current state of the world and possible conditions hindering another Caesar getting things done?

Great session! Thank you Laura and company.

I had my suspicions about the Malaysian flight being a so-called Flight 19 incident, especially when I heard the news about loved ones calling cell phones and the phones just ringing and not going to voicemail. A couple of years ago I would have said that was very strange. But presently I would say these mysterious "time lock" anomalies are just a purely natural part of our reality, with our realm literally being closed in upon and the earth opening up. Those who are paying attention, we can really see all the signs and symptoms of this macrocosmic quantum event unfolding before us. It's quite remarkable and both chilling and amazing at the same "time." I look forward to what has, is, and will be next. Oh how the linear mind is being bamboozled!!

Very interesting sesion indeed. Thank you very much for sharing. I never be able to express all the gratitude and appreciation that i feel for Laura and the Chateau team. Thx again for everything...

Back
Top Bottom