Session 24 June 2023

A wholehearted thank you to Laura, Andromeda, and all involved for making these sessions possible and continuing this flow of knowledge, what is to a lot of us sustenance. Some of it did elicit negative, unsettling feelings in me, particularly the 'Much turmoil ahead' comment and the topic of the dark, ripe for manipulation prospect faced by souls that strongly identify with the life and limiting emotions of the 'flesh' (in the sense that Paul meant it), after leaving the body.

These feelings are probably linked to certain shortcomings in that regard in myself (and loved ones, here with me now and departed) and the substantial size of the challenge ahead. Large portions of the sessions still remain encouraging, interesting and soul nourishing but in recent years the C's do seem to be more direct with their doses of reality-filled advice. The comments and discussions that follow the sessions though have become increasingly complementary and truly help in understanding this communication so much better, helping me move away from initial emotional reactions.

STO individuals with "power centers" might be thought of as ordinary people with a "great soul shining through", i.e. those who naturally understand some of the basic principles of reality (like that there is no free lunch, the beauty of honest work and honest relationships, striving towards a humble but fulfilled life, good common sense etc.), and who therefore naturally lift people up who are around them, to the degree they are open to it. We also know that genetic factors play a role in such things, so this fits with what the Cs are getting at here.

I thought this was beautifully put by @luc and can relate to it in the way my understanding has developed re: what it means to be true STO in our current predicament. All my younger days fantasies of this already-existing potential of unlocking or receiving something akin to super abilities are now mostly put to rest (as they should be) as the power source of a true good man or woman is earned. It is the way they conduct themselves with the honest means that they have or acquire. To lead a humble but fulfilled life.

Grateful to be journeying through this with all of you.

I can't recall which Asian country the taxi ghost story I referred to came from. I don't think it was Japan though. The article you posted was very interesting. There was one particular comment that drew my attention and this was:

The stories of spirits and ghosts conflicted with one another, some tragic and cruel, others quaint and kind.

This reminded me of one of the most famous haunted places in England. The site was a disused WW2 British bomber base. A lot of people have had very scary, unnerving experiences there over a period of many years. One of the main places where the haunting seemed to be most focused was the base's tennis courts. A psychic or medium was called in and supposedly made contact with the restless spirits. What he learned was that the spirits responsible for the haunting were a British bomber crew who had been killed on a mission over wartime Germany. They explained that when they died they found themselves climbing a ladder to the light along with German women and children. They intuited that these people were victims of their bombing raid. Upon learning this they were left devastated since they had been told they were bombing only military targets and not civilian. They had had no wish to kill women and children, yet they had evidently done so. This left them in a terribly conflicted state, which they were struggling to resolve before they could go into the light. Evidently, they could not forgive themselves for what they had done. The medium offered to help them but they politely refused. I can't vouch for the veracity of this story and I can't recall where I read it now. However, the sadness of this particular story has always stuck with me. Perhaps the crew are stuck in that state of past life soul reflection at 5th density the C's have spoken of, which sounds as though it can, for some at least, be a painful experience.​

I have been reviewing the old transcripts recently and found an interesting exchange with the C's that touches upon the subject of hauntings. Some would appear to be psychic imprints whilst others are genuine spirits who, like the bomber crew mentioned above, have not gone into the light yet and are trapped here on Earth for some reason:

Session 7 November 1994:
Q: (L) Do Ann Boleyn and Catherine Howard haunt the Tower of London and Hampton Court?

A: Spirit reflection.

Q: (L) Is a ghost or haunting just an image imprinted in space/time?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) Are there some cases where the actual spirit of the person hangs around causing phenomena?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can they do this for untold centuries?

A: Yes because there is no time.

My late father, towards the end of his military service in the late 1940's, had to guard the Tower of London. He told me that it was one of the spookiest places he had ever been in. Although he himself never saw any strange phenomena that was not true of some of his colleagues, who he said were often left shaken and were very reluctant to discuss what they had seen.

Sometimes people encounter poltergeist activity, which can be linked with hauntings. The C's had this to say about the matter:
Session 9 November 1994:

Q: (L) What is that phenomenon we commonly call a poltergeist?

A: Many causes.

Q: (L) Each situation is different?

A: No. The causes are multiple.

Q: (L) Could you list these?

A: No. There are many causes but some are the same as others. One cause is female pubescent children giving off life force aura burst.

Finally, there is one other form of ghostly phenomena that may be worth mentioning and that is images of dead people seen in mirrors. There is a famous case of such an image appearing in a mirror in the old medieval Angel Inn Hotel in Guildford, Surrey near to where I live in England. It is the image of the son of the last Emperor of France, Napoleon III who was exiled to England with his family after his defeat and capture at the hands of the Prussians in 1870 - See: Napoleon III - Wikipedia. Napoleon's son, Louis-Napoléon the Prince Imperial, was an officer in the British Army who died in 1879 fighting against the Zulus in South Africa. His early death caused an international sensation and sent shockwaves throughout Europe, as he was the last serious dynastic hope for the restoration of the House of Bonaparte to the throne of France.

However, Louis-Napoléon's ghostly image has been seen in an old mirror which stands in a bedroom at Guildford's Angel Inn Hotel. Legend has it that he had a a dalliance with a young serving maid whilst staying there before he departed for South Africa - see Halloween: Reported ghostly going-ons in Surrey. The hotel has even had James Bond (aka actor Roger Moore) spooked.

There is a similar tale of Marilyn Monroe's ghostly image being seen in a mirror of the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles:​

"Without a doubt, the most famous ghost said to dwell within the Roosevelt Hotel is that of Marilyn Monroe. Although this seems cliche, it also seems equally appropriate that Hollywood’s most famous starlet should permanently reside in Hollywood’s best-known hotel. In life, Marilyn often frequented the Roosevelt Hotel, so much so that she even had her own room reserved just for her. Since her death, many visitors staying in her old room (1200) have claimed to encounter her spirit. The most common of these interactions with Marilyn are sightings of her apparition. Her ghost will typically appear to visitors in the room’s mirror where she no doubt once spent time gazing upon her own reflection."

Tulpas

So, what is it about ghostly mirrors? The Japanese have a name for these kind of mirror related spectral images and call them Tulpas. A Tulpa is a concept originally deriving from ancient Tibet, which was adopted into Japanese Shinto beliefs. In Japanese tradition, mirrors are revered and are thought to have the power to capture one's essence. Japanese mythology is filled with tales of sorcerers using magic mirrors to create supernatural copies of themselves. Although such Tulpas are tied to the mirrors, they can appear elsewhere in the building in which a mirror hangs. They are also said to act as site guardians, to protect tombs or temples. Japanese Shinto shrines called jinja are believed to house Kami - elemental and ancestral spirits. The most hallowed part of the shrine is the honden, a separate sanctuary containing a scared mirror, a shinkyo, in which kami are said to reside. In Shinto belief, a kami from one shrine can be copied in the form of a bunrei, meaning divided spirit. Shinto priests perform a special ritual known as kanjo where they duplicate the spirit from one shrine by cloning its essence into a second shinkyo mirror so that a copy is made to be housed in a further shrine where the mirror is taken. The ancient Celts had a similar tradition where they believed that mirrors, in their case made from polished bronze, could capture the human essence.

A Tulpa is in essence, therefore, a phantom image manifested by the power of human thought or intense emotion, which may equate with the C's spirit reflections, as mentioned above. Gifted children are sometimes believed to unwittingly create them to act out their fantasies as mischievous spirits (like a psychic clone if you like or a computer copy from an original human template), which may suggest they could be a poltergeist phenomenon too. See also Tulpa - Wikipedia. Quoting from one section of that Wikipedia entry:

"Somer et al. (2021) described the Internet tulpamancer subculture as being used to "overcome loneliness and mental suffering", and noted the close association with reality shifting (RS), a way of deliberately inducing a form of self-hypnosis in order to escape from current reality into a pre-planned desired reality or "wonderland" of chosen fantasy characters."

Alice goes through the Looking Glass at Hickleton Hall

Following on from that last quote, it is interesting to learn, therefore, that it is possible that Lewis Carroll's book Through the Looking Glass may have been based on an instance of just such a Tulpa phenomenon in a mirror that once stood in the drawing room of a stately home known as Hickleton Hall in Yorkshire, which exactly matches the illustration of the mirror shown in Carroll's famous book. In the story, Alice clambers on to the mantlepiece of a fireplace in a drawing room before she steps through the mirror. It is known that Carroll was staying at Hickleton Hall in 1851 as a children's in-house tutor where he initially began working on both Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass in tandem. The mirror now resides in the curiously named 'Alice Room' at the Victorian era Hoar Cross Hall in Staffordshire (a county with more than its fair share of ancient monuments, legends and strange mysteries), which today is a luxury health resort. People have claimed from Victorian times even to this present day to have seen a young blonde girl aged about seven dressed just like Alice in Wonderland both in the mirror and in other rooms of the house. Could this Tulpa like phenomenon explain what the C's said here about duplicities of image in this exchange in the transcripts:
Q: (F) Well, they mentioned twice to be careful about putting in the designated quotes. (L) One of the crop circles you interpreted was an "astronomical twin phenomenon." What is an astronomical twin phenomenon?

A: Many perfectly synchronous meanings.

Q: (L) Synchronicity is involved. Does this have something to do with "image?"

A: Duplicity of, as in "
Alice through the looking glass.

So who was the young girl in the mirror who may have inspired Lewis Carroll long before Alice Liddell (who most people think was the model for Alice in Wonderland) was born? The answer to the girl's identity is that she was not Emily Wood* the eleven year old daughter of wealthy landowner Sir Charles Wood, the owner of Hickleton Hall in 1851, who was tutored by Lewis Carroll whilst he was a young student at Oxford University on sabbatical, but rather a seven year old, blonde Mary Heath who had accompanied her father Robert Heath and mother on a visit to Hickleton Hall in August 1851, when her father, an industrialist, had gone there to discuss mining rights with Sir Charles. Carroll was known to have made preparatory notes and drawings for his two Alice stories whilst staying at Hickelton Hall. Mary Heath lived with her parents at nearby Biddulph Grange in Staffordshire, which has one of the most remarkable and strange gardens in the whole of England - and thereby hangs a tale.

*Emily Wood married in 1864 and went to live with her husband at Hoar Cross Hall, which is how the mirror got there.

However, is there anything else to support the theory that a young Mary Heath was the real life model for Alice in Wonderland rather than Alice Liddell (whose father was Carroll's boss as the Dean of Christ Church College, Oxford)? Well, yes there is. In Alice in Wonderland, when the White Rabbit, who Alice had followed into Wonderland, first speaks to Alice, he calls her "Mary Ann" four times yet no character of that name appears in the story and to this day it goes unexplained why the rabbit addressed Alice by that name. However, it so happens that Mary Heath's full name was Mary Ann Heath and she would go on to have her own very interesting life story, which in some ways may have been every bit as bizarre as that of Alice in Wonderland. Indeed, she would go on to become a major player in esoteric circles in the same way that Carroll himself would (ref. his alleged membership of the 'Orphic Circle'). But that requires a whole other post.

As a final point, this concept of Tulpas may also link with things the C's said in the previous session on 13th May 2023:
Q: (L) .... Well, then that leads to the next question: Did Alexandra David-Néel create a thought being of her own?

A: No.

Q: (L) What was that?

A: She added energy to an elemental being, something like a nature creature.

Q: (L) And this leads obviously to the next question: When we're doing spirit release, we come across all kinds of really bizarre things. I mean, just like thought forms that come and attach and even thought forms that are created by the individual. Are these thought forms like discrete beings that have intelligence, autonomy, and persistence?

A: Some are. And some "die" after being disconnected from the source of energy.

Q: (L) Okay. If we encounter a thought form-type critter that has come and attached to an individual, is that thought form-type critter something that has been created by some other individual in the same way that some of the ones that we have encountered are created by that individual person?

(Andromeda) Right. Like created by a thought loop or strong emotion and/or a split-off part of their personality?

A: Some yes. Others are gathered energies of place or object.

Q: (L) Place or object. So you're saying that objects can... What kind of objects?

A: Trees, for one.

Q: (L) So natural objects?

Q: (L) So natural objects can concentrate energy such that it forms a thought form?

Q: (L) Okay. And places also?

A: Yes. And some places respond to activities of humans and 2D creatures.

Imho listening to the reporter (adding her body language) indicates she knows more than Pope wants to admit.
Having worked with (and around law enforcement), the press has always formed bounds with the police insiders that are close to the heart of the matter.

Las Vegas family UFO claim may be a 'practical joke': Expert | Banfield
Jun 13, 2023 #nevada #Banfield #lasvegas
A Las Vegas family recently claimed something crashed in their backyard, prompting them to call 911 about “non-human” beings. Investigators have turned up no concrete answers on the case. UFO researcher Nick Pope tells NewsNation's "Banfield" that the situation sounds like a "practical joke" that got out of hand.

Updated June 30, 2023 - 5:29 pm

This has been pretty convincingly explained, IMO. I first saw this in a documentary years ago, but here's an online version:

Another image showing the overlapping hieroglyphs:

ADDED: This may be the video I remember seeing:

An even better depiction of the palimpsest:

Filling it in with plaster to provide a fresh surface is less work. ;)
These aren't carved into stone?

It doesn't make sense, unless you are saying the new carvings are plaster. I think the old carvings would've created the space between the protruding carvings by removing the stone, so the carvings stick out and then the space is indented into the stone. If they're putting new carvings into the space, they have a problem because they already carved out the stone and can't add stone back.

It doesn't make sense, unless you are saying the new carvings are plaster. I think the old carvings would've created the space between the protruding carvings by removing the stone, so the carvings stick out and then the space is indented into the stone. If they're putting new carvings into the space, they have a problem because they already carved out the stone and can't add stone back.
I think the plaster remark was intended as a joke...

I think the theory is that it was filled with plaster and then carved with the new hieroglyphs, and then the plaster has crumbled away.

I think the theory is that it was filled with plaster and then carved with the new hieroglyphs, and then the plaster has crumbled away.
My only issue with that theory, although it's definitely possible to have been produced that way, is the likelihood of getting 3 vehicle looking inscriptions essentially next to each other in one line rather than being on different walls or in different locations altogether. What are the chances of that happening?

Yes. If you fill in the original with plaster, and then carve a new hieroglyphic, you will end up carving bits with just plaster, and bits of previously un-carved stone. When the plaster falls away, you will see both versions overlapped. Imagine carving a circular disc, filling it in, and then carving a plus sign that is larger than the original disc. When the plaster falls away after years, you will see a disc with four lines projecting from its outer edge.

The problem with the "problems" with this theory is that it is obviously a palimpsest. Look at all the portions that don't look like vehicles. They are a total mess, like the mass of incomprehensible figures to the left and right, or the groups of three vertical lines superimposed over the three connected chevrons.

Added: another good depiction (with colored hieroglyphs) that unscrambles the mess:

Last edited:
More examples of Egyptian palimpsests (article previews only, so no pics, but you can get the idea from the opening paragraphs and titles):

Also, from this paper:
Sometimes a bizarre composite results from erasures that were effected by filling an incised sign with plaster and recarving the new surface. In such cases the plaster has frequently been lost, leaving a result such as the two-headed goose in the Ramesside inscription shown in Figure 2, which represents a reorientation of the group, "Son of Re."

My only issue with that theory, although it's definitely possible to have been produced that way, is the likelihood of getting 3 vehicle looking inscriptions essentially next to each other in one line rather than being on different walls or in different locations altogether. What are the chances of that happening?

The best way to address that I think is to look at it the other way around, what are the chances that there was a civilization with tanks and helicopters and fighter jets and the only place there's any depiction or reference to them is this one place among what is clearly a palimpsest?

So C's are wrong about the helicopter carving then?
Q: (L) Ok, let me throw this in here, since we just covered the part about ancient civilizations returning: In the session from last April 8th, Ursus Minor asked about the Abydos temple hieroglyphic panel in Egypt. Here is a picture of the panel. Why is there a helicopter there and other aircraft that look very similar to our aircraft today?

1687893572962.png

A: You can answer this yourselves!!
Q: (L) So in other words, a highly technological civilization did previously exist on Earth and was destroyed by cataclysms.

A: Yes. We have told you this more than once.

Back
Top Bottom