Session 24 October 2009

Windmill knight said:
If you read Schumaker's "The Corruption of Reality" you will see that people need religion, of one sort or another. So far they have got only lies and manipulation. Many are dissatisfied, and as a result they have replaced religion with negative dissociation, like all sorts of addictions or even mental illnesses. But if we could offer the knowledge we now have - and I think all of us here value the information that Laura and related sources have made available to us - as a true religion which also provides a genuine sense of community - wouldn't that be externally considerate for the masses of people who desperately need it?

Exactly, it gives our discoveries and knowledge a sort of validity that otherwise would remain the realm of 'tin-foil hat wearing internet conspiracy loons'. It also makes it more acceptable to Moral-Exoskele's while making it available to ALL. True STO.

Windmill knight said:
Furthermore, Schumaker makes clear that when societies' religions are in crisis - as they are now - people will join new religions easily, because they need it. Think about it: if we don't offer a positive alternative, someone else will fill the void with something even nastier! Think of the Orwellian nightmare with religious connotations, or an "aliens are angels" type of thing!

Exactly. Reminded me of the archetype contained in V. Aliens show up, heal a few diseases, offer advanced technology meanwhile setting themselves up as 'Gods' and eating humans stealing our water behind the scenes. Kinda interested to watch the remake. Check out the trailer if you haven't already.

And just to add to it what Windmill knight said on Statement of Principals topic:

Windmill knight said:
It makes you wonder if all these 'evil' memes associated with alternative spiritual organizations were not deliberately created so that people with real knowledge and conscience wouldn't dare to group and organize.

Wouldn't that be a perfect victory of the 'other side'.

LQB said:
Why did I post all of this? Because we would be happy and honored to associate our goals and operations with FOTCM.

Larry

This is good stuff and I'll be printing out your mission statement to see if there might be some of it that we will want to incorporate somewhere too! Well done!

So, all you have to do is join the Fellowship, get everybody on the breathing/meditation program, maybe work on getting yourself ordained to teach it to others, and voila! Also, keep a log of your experiences - it may be useful later as a model.

Naturally, it would be nice if all extended families could do something like this, but so many of us live in families that are "marked by the Beast," so to say, and it will only be possible to get involved in a similar activity with non-blood-family members.

Laura said:
LQB said:
Why did I post all of this? Because we would be happy and honored to associate our goals and operations with FOTCM.

Larry

This is good stuff and I'll be printing out your mission statement to see if there might be some of it that we will want to incorporate somewhere too! Well done!

Thanks Laura - please use anything you can, and I'll be happy to write more along any line more appropriate to your needs - such as applications to small local community groups or even groups working with groups at the semi-local levels.

Laura said:
So, all you have to do is join the Fellowship, get everybody on the breathing/meditation program, maybe work on getting yourself ordained to teach it to others, and voila! Also, keep a log of your experiences - it may be useful later as a model.

Three aps for FOTCM will be coming, and two more once they have read the FOTCM Principles. Intros to the breathing/meditation for the two others here on the farm (Mother and Sister) have begun. And a log is a very good idea.

Laura said:
Naturally, it would be nice if all extended families could do something like this, but so many of us live in families that are "marked by the Beast," so to say, and it will only be possible to get involved in a similar activity with non-blood-family members.

Understood - we recognize that our situation is rare, but we intend to take full advantage of it by coming together in this way. Mother/Sister are well into the Wave series. We have been through years of periodic get-togethers in which discussions of your material as well as years of my own research has resulted in much fruit in the form of right perception of our current reality. The breadth of understandings vary but at core, the perceptions resonate.

In thinking about all of this, what comes to mind is the need for some gentle, introductory, well-written/expressed, and concise material that can bring folks along on the threads that they are likely to resonate to. A long list of imposing references will not do for most. Some of the papers/essays that Laura and others have written would play well here. I see a need for reading lists/references at several levels that can be made available using the sight/vision that forum members have and are developing (including myself). A great task (imo) would be to assemble reading lists (with great care) for Level 1, Level 2, ... possibly up to a Level 5. These could then be applied individually at the local level with true sight and vision. This would make the information available to All.

LQB said:
In thinking about all of this, what comes to mind is the need for some gentle, introductory, well-written/expressed, and concise material that can bring folks along on the threads that they are likely to resonate to. A long list of imposing references will not do for most. Some of the papers/essays that Laura and others have written would play well here. I see a need for reading lists/references at several levels that can be made available using the sight/vision that forum members have and are developing (including myself). A great task (imo) would be to assemble reading lists (with great care) for Level 1, Level 2, ... possibly up to a Level 5. These could then be applied individually at the local level with true sight and vision. This would make the information available to All.

Hang on to this idea and we'll discuss it once we are more organized and have our "meeting place" set up for members. If you feel inclined to begin working on it, that's good too!

Laura said:
LQB said:

Hang on to this idea and we'll discuss it once we are more organized and have our "meeting place" set up for members. If you feel inclined to begin working on it, that's good too!

I'll begin outlining the appropriate threads as a function of Level and post for feedback.

Thank you very much for sharing with all of us this important session. I had to take time to think about it
What is our situation als individu if Europa decides to vaccinate everybody against H1N1or to implant a chip of whatever. They are always very creative to find ways to reduce our freedom.

Now I will be clear, Idon't agree with all the ideas of Joel Labruyère ,but I found a text on the net which could be interresting for us . He said
I t's necessary to belong to a representative group to be respected, the Republic protects those who know how to protect themselves from her.

Naturally as regards as the vaccine, it's not the Catholic church which will take your defence because she already chose her camp nor the human rights league ,it will act against you for refusing a civic behavior.

So the only possibility is to adopt a new religion , and make this choice in front of authorities.

Rather than to wait they come to mark you on the skin like an animal , let you register in a spiritual "dimension" to save your soul . join your family of spirit , choose your camp.

Naturally The laws in America are not the same like in Europa . I presume it will be a lot of work to find the best solutions for everybody ( sorry not only for Europa )
;)

only some thoughts

Sylvie

[quote author=Windmill knight]Furthermore, Schumaker makes clear that when societies' religions are in crisis - as they are now - people will join new religions easily, because they need it. Think about it: if we don't offer a positive alternative, someone else will fill the void with something even nastier![/quote]
Yeah, support that. Already seen in my country where more and more evangelical churches being created with quite same practices as Nigerian churches talked about in SOTT recently.

[quote author=LQB]Recently, my principal family members agreed to come together from across the nation to a farm to begin operations involving organic/biodynamic crops/garden, and animal rotation in such a way that a diverse, healthy environment is maintained for all, including the wildlife[/quote]
Good initiative! I always like the idea of alternative agriculture and to have a farm in the country where I could practice has always been my project for the future. I used to consider it as my future.

Apologies if this was already suggested, but ''should'' we also have some kind of symbol that stands for this religion?

Something catchy maybe : P

Oxajil said:
Apologies if this was already suggested, but ''should'' we also have some kind of symbol that stands for this religion?

Something like this, perhaps? :)

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/greywethers/greywethers2009.html

Myrddin Awyr said:
Oxajil said:

Something like this, perhaps? :)

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/greywethers/greywethers2009.html

Yea, love that one!

Edit: Or something like this: _http://www.crystalinks.com/butterflycrop707.jpg

If a logo were to be considered, I have to admit that one based on a crop formation like either of the two mentioned above would seem rather appropriate -- especially if it had some direct symbolic meaning that related to the principles and we were pretty sure it was genuine and not faked.

Perceval said:
Perhaps the most important protection is from the thought police. Any average citizen may, at some point in the future, be taken in for questioning because of his or her beliefs in conspiracy theories. This could happen as a result of being spotted at a protest march or due to government tracking of book purchases, for example. If that average citizen is just an average citizen then such activities would, by the government's definition, put him or her squarely in the "seditious behavior" camp. If however, that average citizen could prove that his or her activity was in fact not seditious but merely the practicing of his religion, then religious rights and freedom come into play. Basically, there is no law that says that a person cannot be arrested for seditious behavior, in fact, there are laws that demand that he be arrested. There ARE laws however that say that each person has a right to religious practice, however that is defined, presuming that it does not conflict with other laws. Of course, there IS a conflict in the example I gave, but that is a much better position to be in than to have no justification at all for your apparently seditious behavior.

Here are a few generally accepted religious rights. See if you can think of ways that they could be used to allow all of us continue doing what we do under most aggressive government controls

* Every person has the right to determine his or her own faith and creed according to conscience.
* Every person has the right to the privacy of his belief, to express his religious beliefs in worship, teaching, and practice, and to proclaim the implications of his beliefs for relationships in a social or political community.
* Every person has the right to associate with others and to organize with them for religious purposes.
* Every religious organization, formed or maintained by action in accordance with the rights of individual persons, has the right to determine its policies and practices for the accomplishment of its chosen purposes, which implies the right:
o to assemble for unhindered private or public worship
o to formulate its own creed
o to have an adequate ministry
o to determine its conditions of membership
o to give religious instruction to its youth, including preparation for ministry
o to preach its message publicly
o to receive into its membership those who desire to join it
o to carry on social services and to engage in missionary activity both at home and abroad
o to organize local congregations
o to publish and circulate religious literature
o to control the means necessary to its mission and to secure support for its work at home and abroad
o to cooperate and to unite with other believers at home and abroad
o to use the language of the people in worship and in religious instruction
o to determine freely the qualifications for professional leadership of religious communities, freely naming their religious leaders at all levels and designating their work assignments.
Thank you for your answer! A lot of good points there to join. Not to mention the important aspect of working more closely, and more FOR REAL, together. To stop this being "just a hobby".

Now there was recently THIS NEWS ARTICLE about how Scientologists were convicted in France. To quote the article:
A French court has convicted the Church of Scientology of fraud, but stopped short of banning the group from operating in France. Two branches of the group's operations and several of its leaders in France have been fined. The case came after complaints from two women, one of whom said she was manipulated into paying more than 20,000 euros (£18,100) in the 1990s. A Scientology spokesman told the BBC the verdict was "all bark and no bite". France regards Scientology as a sect, not a religion. Prosecutors had asked for the group's French operations to be dissolved and more heavily fined, but a legal loophole prevented any ban.

Unlike the US, France has always refused to recognise Scientology as a religion, arguing that it is a purely commercial operation designed to make as much money as it can at the expense of often vulnerable victims, the BBC's Emma Jane Kirby reports from Paris.

Religious freedom is in danger in this country (Text under the picture of Eric Roux, French Celebrity Centre spokesman)
Over the past 10 years, France has taken several individual members of the group to court on charges of fraud and misleading publicity, but this is the first time the organisation itself has been charged, she says. Tommy Davis, spokesman for the Church of Scientology International, told BBC News that the court had acted "in total violation of the European Convention on Human Rights and French constitutional guarantees on freedom". The case "fell flat on its face", he said. "The fines will get thrown out on appeal. We've had similar cases before and in other countries. If it has to go to the court of human rights we're confident we will win there."
Speaking by phone from the US, he said it was a "political gesture" against the organisation, but "Scientology will continue to grow in France".

I'm of course I'm NOT comparing FOCM to Scientology! This news article just brought some interesting aspects to my attention. Could it be that "they" suddenly could "change the rules" - that e.g. FOCM would not be recognised as a religion (I'm not sure how true it is that France hasn't recognised Scientology; is this just more a popular opinion than a legal fact?) How safe are we with this protection; can "they" find us to be dangerous terrorist and "close us down"?

Apropos, I looked up the fact that where I live, in Finland that is, a new religion can be registered if 20 or more people sign up. That shouldn't be too hard to accomplish, I guess. I'll try to dig up some more about the Finnish legislation for us Finns here in short.

Back
Top Bottom