Session 27 April 2024

Excellent session. Thank you guys for putting in the time & energy to get this info out there!

(Joe) Have we ever met an undergrounder?

A: Several.

Q: (Chu) Can you name one? [laughter]

(Niall) Who pops into mind?

(Joe) I've got one in mind, but can we have initials? [laughter]

A: No dice!

Q: (L) So we have to figure this out and learn to spot 'em?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) They don't all look like giants or dwarfs, then.

A: No

Q: (L) All right. Have we ever encountered a person who's been replaced or who's a walk-in?

Q: (L) That's creepy.

(Andromeda) And I'm guessing all these people that come from this underground or other dimension know that they're transiting dimensions?

Q: (Joe) And the ones we met have been here with an agenda of some type?

Q: (Joe) But they never achieved their agenda.

A: No

Q: (Joe) Because we kicked them to the curb! [laughter]

The Cassiopaean Experiment substack is going to have several volumes at this point. Kudos for working to connect all of this stuff. ;-D

But after reading this, I’m probably about to crack open Sean Casteel & Tim R. Schwartz book “Mimics - The Others Among Us” again and see if I can’t find anything of significance.

Thanks to Laura and all her team for long session and much interesting questions!

Q: (irjO) They mentioned also that we are approaching one of those cosmic environment changes soon. Will that change of the environment be the same or close to the one we used to have in that period in the past?

A: Different.

Different changes in the cosmic environment to those happened at that time? I remember the C's mentioned tht cosmos is going to clean house.

Session 22 July 2012

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Q: (Perceval) Doesn't sound very peaceful. (L) Yeah, that doesn't sound very peaceful to me!

A: Believe us it will be after!

A Big thanks again to Laura and the crew for providing such great human service to all seekers of "righteousness".
Lets all do our best to handle the passage of time until Mother Nature is ready to clean house.

Thank you for the new session!

A thought came to mind after reading this excerpt:

(Altair) How many nukes does Israel actually have?

A: 157

Q: (Joe) That's less than people suspect.

(L) Huh?

(Joe) People say 400. The number of 400 has been touted over the years as the number of nukes that they have.

(L) Well, they said 157.

(Joe) It's still enough, right?

(L) Yeah, that's a lot.

(Joe) How many does Iran have?

A: More.

Did they build them or buy them?

(i.e. post soviet black market?)

wowee, I could really feel Laura’s energy draining through that session, it’s only 9am and I want to go to sleep.

Thank you so much for putting yourself through such stress Laura, for the benefit of us all.

You must know how much you are loved and appreciated :love:

(Keit) There are other examples of cosmonauts while in space hearing strange noises: electronic music, a baby crying, a dog barking (the cosmonauts thought it was Laika, the dog who died in space). What is the nature of these experiences?

A: Bleedthrough of astral realm due to altered mental/psychic states.
Russian astronauts were rumored to chit-chatting about the regular knocking noise, when going up. Quote from memory:
- Man, this F*-ing knocking just freaks me out every time!
Laughter of the others:
- Ah, you'll get used to it!
photographed one such giant, "Mr. Kenio". Good includes this photograph in his book. It depicts a fairly normal-looking man.
Another quote for these species:
Mating is the same as on Earth, though apparently they often use a form of artificial insemination and the child is born in a special device
Well, what do you know? Look at the new Hollywood movie The Pod Generation (2023)
Their offpring is inseminated same way, but the fetus grows in an external poddy egg. :-o A faction in Hollywood repeatedly tells us about these. Alien invasions, asteroid carpet bombardments, uploaded brains into computer-networks, robot people A'la "Chip" from the Sessions and now this specific special device.
(Joe) Check out that dude. If you saw a picture of him, you'd think, well, he looks normal. He's got a shirt. He's supposedly giant, nine feet six tall, and hangs out and has drinks with people and says, "I'm an alien."

(Niall) Scottie's head comes up with his elbows.

(L) Well, yeah, that's a really weird case. And then they just stopped coming because maybe the dimensional portal closed.
John Keel gives data in his book in Strange Creatures From Time and Space, as well does Linda S. Godfrey in her book Monsters Among Us that these "UFO waves" "dimensional curtain openings" are probably "seasonal": they seem to depend on planetary alignments, stellar radiations affecting Earth. So they happen for a couple years, then they stop. As if they were never there.

(Chu) Well, the children said here that they came from another land where the sun never shone and the light was like twilight.

(L) It sounds like they came from underground.

(Chu) Yeah, everything there was green.

(L) They said they were from "Saint Martin's Land".
Described in the above books: Entirely different worlds. You enter through the "dimensional curtain openings" - which is usually a thick mist - and you are on a different planet. Whole other worlds filled with "creeps", that are normal creatures there.

I'm wondering how many of us come from such Twilight Dimensions. Also reported by multiple witnesses in above two books. Witness means:
1. Those lucky peeps, who made it back.
2. Those kids and adults, who just saw an opening from a specific angle in the sky.
3. Skinwalker Ranch: typical dimensional window hovering in the air and farm owner sees a totally different PLANET with a different sky!
Also reported by several witnesses in the account:

30 Creepy, Unexplainable And Bizarre Things That Happened To People When They Were Alone, As Shared In This Online Group

Meaning these places do really exist. I wonder, how many of us remember that we had past lives in such places? My eyes are definitely used to such a Twilight-Lit place! Either low-lit Kantek or such a place. Several of these "dimensional doors" are on the surface of our planet. Also just because lot of other "dimensional doors" are under the surface it doesn't mean that the entire alien-region is located under / in Hollow Earth. Just the entrance!
These could be "Bi-Density Continental Extensions" / Pocket Dimensions. Extensions of 4thD into 3rdD, thus bi-density plateaus. Maybe entire planets. Maybe other dimensional solar systems? That would make astronomers heads spin! As they would realize they are actually seeing such dimensional Windows, when they look into telescopes and see strange places not obeying "our books laws on physics."

Also Charles Hall's Tall Whites live until ~1200 and they tell their stories about Native Americans and first settlers as if it were yesterday. So for them 2000 years or so is not much, just a "Meh!.." time. So if the meetings stopped in 1990 it probably doesn't mean much from the side/perception of the 3 meter tall aliens. For them it was just "yesterday" and they will come back "tomorrow" in 2050.

(Joe) So, what was the purpose of this contact with these giant guys in shorts?

A: Coincidental interaction between dimensions.

Q: (L) But these were just fairly kind of normal-looking people, only like giants and dwarfs or whatever?

Q: (Joe) Were they on a different 3rd density dimension then?

Q: (Andromeda) So that's why they could stay here.

(Joe) Yeah. And so, they're basically benevolent then, they just come and hang out?

A: Neutral.
Also this brings up a very technical question:
All these accounts from people - who survived such accidental dimensional transitions - and came back:
- Air-breathable other dimensions!
- What about those dimensions that are not air-breathable?
Accidentally falling into those - are really short visits!

Last edited:
Q: (Ryan) Do the effects of any such unstable gravity waves then propagate 'downward' into the domains of general relativity and classical mechanics?

This also automatically means that if you cause an unstable gravity wave it immediately propagates upwards into higher densities. C's complained about such thoughts coming from us several times in the sessions. Most recent: "Don't worry, because it changes the outcome." Also: "Do you have any idea, what your thoughts do cause in our/higher realms?!".

Because (IIRC) "thoughts penetrate all realms", "its fun to see, how much you can access", "you have all the power in all creation hidden/built in your mind", I think the positive aspect of this is that they have told us several times to "have faith". Training, mind-exercising for the aim of having strong, all-realms-penetrating Cosmic Faith, I think is the solution to a lot of negative thinking and worries. Jesus/Caesar had high-level, powerful faith.

Two quotes, (IMO supremely important) from Laura's book, From Paul to Mark:
“Have faith in God. Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you. So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.”

Inner Temple of the Heart:

[..] and here Jesus is assuring the disciples that the prayer of faith will be accompanied by power and effectiveness. Thus, he appears to be saying that the Christian community is to become the new temple. The place where atonement once
was facilitated is to be replaced by forgiveness between God and Christians, and between Christians themselves. Thus, Jesus symbolically destroyed the temple and actually destroyed its symbol, the fig tree, and then established the terms for the new, eschatological temple, located in the hearts of men.
I think above two are supremely important Alchemical Keys. But because you are not trained in having faith on the level/power of 'Cosmic Faith', you don't even suspect, what doors these two Alchemical Keys open. You read these quotes or somebody telling you, but it just passes by your ears.

Last edited:
Q: (Ryan) Are leaders in the West knowingly facilitating an increase in warmongering to prepare to cover up a possible comet strike?

A: Yes.
Good reminder of Laura’s comments on Victor Clube’s work on comets. To paraphrase her words: we have wars to disguise us from celestial intentions.

Thank you for the session and questions! Stay safe and sane

Back
Top Bottom