Session 28 October 2023

🧐 The Possible Examples of the Side Effects from the Lahaina Firestorm. And a recent video of Lahaina before the fire.

OPINION
Graphic

Hawaii-fires.jpg

Date: December 19, 2023 Author: Editor, cairnsnews
By Alexandra Bruce
In the wake of the Lahaina fire, eyewitnesses posted videos online of flash-carbonized bodies, like the cat that was found standing up, the perfectly sculpted dog, and the bodies of the people found on Front Street.

Hawaiian health advocate, Michelle Melendez of StandTogetherHawaii is joined by Arrow Tree Branch (a pseudonym), who has just spent 2 weeks in Maui and he brings with him an amazing artifact that he says he sifted out of the ashes where there was melted aluminum 20 feet away: a toad that was flash-carbonized in mid-leap, which he suspects was likely done by the Directed Energy Weapons that were deployed against innocent civilians going about their day on August 8th, 2023.

Since there is an active cover-up of the Lahaina crime scene, this specimen could be valuable for a forensic investigation of what actually happened to this toad, to see if there are any characteristics in the toad’s cell structures, etc that can be confirmed to be a result of microwave and/or other radiation, as it is highly unlikely that even a very hot fire would have resulted in the strange, petrified bodies that were seen in Lahaina after the fire.

The two call on any qualified scientists to help them do a professional investigation and analysis of this fossilized amphibian.

On humans and animals

Q: (L) How were Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed and the other cities of the plain?

And by whom?

A: Nuclear; EM pulse.

Who else?

The Lizards, to implant fear and obedience, it was a deception of history that they were evil cities.

👇

Attachments

• 108762385_2_tomba16-1.jpg
    108762385_2_tomba16-1.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 27
🧐 The Possible Examples of the Side Effects from the Lahaina Firestorm. And a recent video of Lahaina before the fire.

OPINION
Graphic

Hawaii-fires.jpg

Date: December 19, 2023 Author: Editor, cairnsnews

On humans and animals

👇
There are also other possibilities for what happened in Lahaina and a few other places. Using the picture you posted, this is NOT wildfire damage.

A little late but thank you all the beutiful souls at the chateu lighthouse for the effort in bringing this session to us 🤗. It is heartening to know Pierre is going through the natural process of rest and ascendence.
As always, it is fascinating, sobering and strangely comforting to learn more about the nature of our reality/ lives. The last words from the C's did provide a little encouragement in personal quests.

Interesting what kind of movie we can have very soon in theater...

I just saw Civil War tonight. Liked it a lot. Remarkably non-partisan. No references whatsoever to what lies behind the secession of states. There is only some mention of an alliance between rebel states Texas and California. There are clues to the timing, like maybe it takes place ~20 years after some Antifa or Charlottesville disturbance. There are several mentions of people that like to pretend it isn't even happening. It seems very realistic.

I just saw Civil War tonight. Liked it a lot. Remarkably non-partisan. No references whatsoever to what lies behind the secession of states. There is only some mention of an alliance between rebel states Texas and California. There are clues to the timing, like maybe it takes place ~20 years after some Antifa or Charlottesville disturbance. There are several mentions of people that like to pretend it isn't even happening. It seems very realistic.

Civil War is showing now in Australian cinemas. The ABC article about it claims that the president in the movie is supposed to Trump and so it seems from the article that the impression that the movie is trying to give is this is what will happen if Trump is elected and that he's in danger of being killled.

It follows a set of journalists driving from New York to Washington DC in hopes of interviewing the authoritarian president (Nick Offerman), who is likely to be killed any day by the Western Front, a secessionist alliance between California and Texas.

Is This America?​

Allusions to contemporary America throughout Civil War are clearest through the president (Offerman), who unmistakably echoes Trump through his red tie and a love of vague attribution ("some are calling it") and repetition ("a very great loss, a very great defeat") in speeches.

Maybe it was meant as a warning to Trump and his followers, or perhaps that's just how the ABC critics see it.

I saw Civil War day before yesterday. To me it was more of a drama interspersed with a few action scenes and some nice cinematography. It was also refreshing to see the story told from the perspective of more or less ordinary people instead of some soldier or action hero. You'll like it if you're into that stuff. The sci-fi fan in me craved the deeper meaning and bigger picture, but this movie delivered none. I found the apolitical nature of the movie to be a bit of a cop out, honestly. The story is so laser focused on the journalists and what they experience on their journey from NYC to DC, that everything else just fades into a backdrop. I would've liked them to interview the various factions and get more insight into their motivations. All it tells you is that the antifa riots were the beginning of a process of civil unrest which gradually escalated and politically fragmented the nation, culminating into some kind of state of emergency that allowed the President to remain in office for a third term. This was the last straw for the southern and most of the western states, who reorganized under the banner of the Florida Alliance and Western Forces respectively and launched an armed rebellion against the northeast. Even that tiny shred of explanation is easily missable if you aren't paying close attention. Maybe that was Garland's way of saying "this is as far as I'm allowed to go/don't want this to become a self-fulfilling prophecy," but I thought he could've pushed the envelope a little more with the exposition. The secessionist forces of the Florida Alliance, which encompasses most of the territory from the old confederacy of civil war 1, were not even given any screen time at all. As a native Floridian, I wanted to see a little bit of what got my people so riled up, dang it. I also noticed that the President's appearance made me think of a 60 year old Donald Trump Jr, but decided not to read too much into it. In conclusion, I found it to be a good drama that tried to accurately depict how a civil war induced civilizational collapse might transform daily life in the US, but it definitely failed Worldbuilding 101.

Back
Top Bottom