Session 4 April 2015

Nienna said:
goyacobol said:
My understanding from the above Cs remarks is that "Duality" only exists in densities 1-4. In the higher densities 5-7 (or at least in 6th), the negative is there only for reflection and does not exist in the usual meaning of "exists". I may be wrong of course.

That's the way I understand it, also. The reflection of STS is there for balance. Here's what the Cs have said:

Session 950107 said:
Q: (L) Is it not also beneficial to understand
the 1st and 2nd density levels as well, just
simply for the exercise in understanding that
which is below us?
A: Strive always to rise.
Q: (V) Haven't we already done our 1st and
2nd level work as evolving souls?
A: Yes.
Q: (V) So there is no reason to step back. (T)
Who eats the Lizzies on the 4th level?
A: No one. 4th is the last density for full
manifestation of STS.
Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level
exist in pure energy?
Q: (T) The 4th level is the last for full STS.
Does that mean that the 5th level, which you
have described as the "contemplative"
level... what is the state of existence of a STS
being on the 5th level?
A: Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th.
Q: (T) So 5th level is where they go to while
waiting to go back to one of the 4 for their
next incarnation?
A: Exactly.
Q: (T) That is why it's called the
contemplation level. You go and think about
what you have done. (T) What about souls on
6th density? (L) Are there 6th density STS
beings?
A: No, when you get to 6th you no longer
need to recycle.
Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at
6th density, like the 6th density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals,
not unified entities. These reflections exist
for balance. They are not whole entities, just
thought forms.

Q: (L) Are these 6th density beings what the
Bible describes as a "gathering" of angels as
in the story of Job where "Lucifer" came in
before the Lord...
Q: (L) So, there are STS and STO at 6th
density which balance? And they are just
there, they exist?
A: Reflection for balance.

Nienna,

Thank you for adding that session quote. That is the one I had in mind. And thanks for letting me know you understand it the same way. It makes me think that the reflection is there to remind you that you should never forget the other side of positive. :)

sitting said:
Given its relevance, I like to ask if I may, for a summation on our FRV.
How is it defined--and how is it refined?
What are its physical characteristics if any? And how is the DO-ing thing related?
What in terms of its psychic & emotional component. And the thoughts we ought to sustain?
And finally where does intention & faith fit in?

Here the definition from the glossary Cs:
Glosario said:
Frequency Resonance Vibration
Ca.

FRV stands for Frequency Resonance Vibration and is a term specific to the Cassiopaea material.

The term frequency generally means the number of repetitions of a repeating event within a period of time. The word vibration generally refers to an oscillating, repeating motion. Resonance occurs when a vibration in one system triggers a vibration of the same frequency in another system. Systems can have one or more 'resonant frequencies' at which frequencies they have a tendency to vibrate.

In common New Age parlance, vibration or vibe means a sort of psychic impression, the feel of a person or situation. High frequency connotates goodness or spiritual value, low frequency is dirty, unclear, sticky, vulgar, maybe violent and selfish. One feels a resonance or resonates with something when this something, whether person or information, somehow feels right or true or personally relevant.

In the Cassiopaea material, FRV is a property of a person that has to do with the person's alignment or intrinsic nature. FRV can tend towards service to others or service to self.

FRV is itself not immutable. The FRV of a person may change as a result of influences. If a person is in proximity to another who has a different FRV, there can occur forced resonance where the two start resonating at the same frequency. Still, one has a constitutional predisposition to resonate at some frequencies more than at others.

FRV is not directly coupled to knowledge or intellectual capacity. Still, knowledge and intellectual capacity facilitate work on one's FRV. They allow one to discern between STS and STO and to make corresponding choices, thus heading towards one or the other end. FRV is essentially an indication of an emotional path.

It is possible that the terms of frequency and vibration have a literal meaning in a hyperdimensional context involving a person's alignment with a thought center. If this is so, the phenomenon is not perceived by us in this manner, except allegorically.
Here is another extract on the FRV:

Application of will via knowledge, to choices produces FREQUENCY RESONANCE VIBRATION in the consciousness which can then manifest in the experience of the individual in very particular ways as I will try to explain.

Any given system has a natural frequency. A human being has several frequencies which relate to the atomic "signature" of the cellular structure, etheric body frequency, and the frequency of the consciousness which is a function of will or orientation.

If you record a pure tone, you can connect the output line that would go to a speaker to an ocilloscope instead. In this way, you can SEE the sound rather than hear it. As you observe it, you note that it oscillates. You are seeing a wave. Frequency is the number of crests of a wave in a designated unit of time. That is what determines frequency. More units in time means higher frequency. Frequency is in inverse ratio to the length of the wave. The higher the frequency, the shorter the wave. (It is important to note here that a "unit of time" is an arbitrary measurement, so assigning a "number" to a frequency is merely a matter of convention.)

Frequency Resonance Vibration is directly related to what is called Forced Oscillation. Any wave system may be driven by a force from the "outside." Whenever a system is made to vibrate by a periodic force, the resulting motion is called Forced Oscillation. An example would be the glass that shatters when the opera singer hits the "right note."

Forced Oscillations take place with the frequency of the driving force rather than with the natural frequency of the system. The amplitude of the response depends on how the driving frequency is related to the natural frequency. If these frequencies are nearly the same, even a very weak driving force can, in time, feed enough energy into the system to give it a large amplitude of motion. This condition is called Resonance.

Everybody has probably pushed a child on a swing. What you notice is, after a series of very strong pushes to get the swing going, you can stand there and just give an occasional push or "tap" to keep the same swinging motion going. But, as every parent knows, it has to be given at exactly the right instant. The tap must be applied in the same direction, and at the very instant of the swinging away motion for it to work. If you give a push at intervals instead of at every return, you will find that an increase of force is necessary depending on how many times you let the swing come and go before applying another tap. If you set up a series of "every other return" before pushing, you will have to apply the exact same force at each of these arbitrarily determined intervals which will be a multiple of the force you would have to apply if you pushed with every single return. These intervals of pushing at arbitrarily designated returns are submultiples of the natural frequency. And, as you see from this example, they can produce the same resonance also, the Frequency Resonance Vibration being the swinging in response to being pushed.

If the pushes are continued, and if the swing had long enough ropes and a brave enough child, a regular series of pushes could eventually launch the child into outer space!

But, you will notice that if the pushes are not given at the right moment, if they are not constantly delivered either with every swing or in a submultiple, if no periodicity is maintained, the swing will slow down and stop. You will also notice that if you do not apply the pushes in a fixed period, the motion of the swing is erratic. And you will definitely notice that if you push at the wrong moment, or against the swing direction, you will cause it to slow down! In such a case, you are taking energy away from the system.

The very same principles apply to Forced Oscillation of any wave whether it is a sound wave, radio wave, light wave or whatever. In fact, it could be said that light is produced is Forced Oscillations of atoms. All things in nature which are a "response to a stimulus" are Forced Oscillations.

A human being could be considered to be a series of Forced Oscillations.

And here we come to the problem:

Besides depending on how close the driving frequency is to the natural frequency, the amplitude of response of the forced vibrations of a system also depends on the strength of the damping. The less damping there is, the greater the response of resonance. The resonance frequency is always lower than the natural frequency but gets very close as the damping is reduced. [Freeman, Physics Principles and Insights, 1973]

Now, as we have said, a human being is a combination of frequencies of the cellular structure, the etheric/genetic body, and the consciousness orientation. If these different frequencies operate in harmonious submultiples of a certain fundamental frequency, we say that the system is in harmony, that is to say, there is Harmonious Frequency Resonance.

We can also say that, by changing one of the frequencies and amplifying it, the others may be brought into harmony by the process of Forced oscillation IF the natural frequency of each is a harmonic of, or is close to, the driving frequency.

At the same time, the act of changing ANY of the frequencies can be accomplished by Forced Oscillation from the "outside," whether for harmony or not. That is to say, if the forced oscillation is not close to the natural frequency, there will be less amplitude.

Now, a human being, in general, is under the powerful influence of the matter of which his body is constructed. Matter is the result of the STS "Thought of Non-being," or "Sleeping Consciousness" of God. Therefore, in a general sense, by being in 3rd density, to a great extenct, man is "asleep;" he is under the influence of the frequency of the STS polarity. His Frequency Resonance Vibration is STS, or that of matter/contraction - the predator's mind.

But, man has a possibility of CHANGING FREQUENCY, aligning with STO polarity, IF he can find that part of himself that is truly of Service to Others and AMPLIFY it through the process of Frequency Resonance Vibration, resulting from the Forced Oscillation of alignment with the STO thought center. It is only his Will that can do this, and it is only WHEN it is "married to knowledge" so that he can truly KNOW what his choice is and how to implement it. These choices are the "pushes" of the swing. If sufficient amplitude is achieved, ALL of his other frequencies will also gradually be forced into Frequency Resonance Vibration.

Of course, this process is not only dependent upon the natural frequency of the individual, but also upon the dampers that may be in place that can restrict the amplitude. The fewer dampers, the greater the amplitude that can be achieved with the least application of energy.

We have to discover and remove the "dampers" to our systems.

It is important the difference between belief and faith:

Glosario said:
Belief vs. Faith

In QFS discourse, the word belief means a concept which is accepted as a given truth, without necessarily being critically evaluated. The concept often connotates emotional attachment of the believer to the belief.

Belief is sometimes used as the opposite of 'faith.' Belief here means that one has firmly decided that the world is a certain way and holds fast to this view even in the face of evidence to the contrary. In essence, one is attempting to force one's model on the world. 'Faith' in this context implies an open and receptive attitude to the universe. Faith implies trust but does not imply an inflexible judgement on how things must be. Belief is in a sense controlling and scared of being wrong, while faith is adventurous and flexible.

Even though the dictionary definitions of faith and belief are similar, the Cassiopaea material tends to make the above distinction between the two.

At this point I think for the development of faith, knowledge of the universe is necessary, the compression of its laws, etc, see the world objectively, as it is.

So here are some important points about FRV:

1. Election of STO vs STS.
2. To acquire and apply knowledge.
3. Will. This in place at the time we started working on ourselves, leaving to deceive, to lie, to this school and a teacher is required. (Forum)
4. Dampers. One aim of the work is to take off in maximum number of buffers, and start watching our reality without beliefs, sacred cows.
5. Faith. Confidence in the universe, objectively see reality as it is, not as we would like it to be.
6. As the C's what some people mentioned in the ketogenic diet plays an important role in increasing FRV.

You mention sustain thoughts, I think once you start doing the work, control their emotions, gain knowledge, would no longer be necessary to sustain, everything starts to flow naturally, if your choice is an orientation of STO.

riclapaz said:
sitting said:
Given its relevance, I like to ask if I may, for a summation on our FRV.
How is it defined--and how is it refined?
What are its physical characteristics if any? And how is the DO-ing thing related?
What in terms of its psychic & emotional component. And the thoughts we ought to sustain?
And finally where does intention & faith fit in?

Frequency Resonance Vibration
Here the definition from the glossary Cs:
Glosario said:
FRV stands for Frequency Resonance Vibration and is a term specific to the Cassiopaea material.

The term frequency generally means the number of repetitions of a repeating event within a period of time. The word vibration generally refers to an oscillating, repeating motion. Resonance occurs when a vibration in one system triggers a vibration of the same frequency in another system. Systems can have one or more 'resonant frequencies' at which frequencies they have a tendency to vibrate....[Skipped the rest]
Here is another extract on the FRV:

The Wave Chapter 27: Stripped to the Bone...
Application of will via knowledge, to choices produces FREQUENCY RESONANCE VIBRATION in the consciousness which can then manifest in the experience of the individual in very particular ways as I will try to explain....[Skipped the rest]

It is important the difference between belief and faith:

Belief vs. Faith
Glosario said:
Belief vs. Faith

In QFS discourse, the word belief means a concept which is accepted as a given truth, without necessarily being critically evaluated. The concept often connotates emotional attachment of the believer to the belief.

Belief is sometimes used as the opposite of 'faith.' Belief here means that one has firmly decided that the world is a certain way and holds fast to this view even in the face of evidence to the contrary. In essence, one is attempting to force one's model on the world. 'Faith' in this context implies an open and receptive attitude to the universe. Faith implies trust but does not imply an inflexible judgement on how things must be. Belief is in a sense controlling and scared of being wrong, while faith is adventurous and flexible.

Even though the dictionary definitions of faith and belief are similar, the Cassiopaea material tends to make the above distinction between the two.

At this point I think for the development of faith, knowledge of the universe is necessary, the compression of its laws, etc, see the world objectively, as it is.

So here are some important points about FRV:

1. Election of STO vs STS.
2. To acquire and apply knowledge.
3. Will. This in place at the time we started working on ourselves, leaving to deceive, to lie, to this school and a teacher is required. (Forum)
4. Dampers. One aim of the work is to take off in maximum number of buffers, and start watching our reality without beliefs, sacred cows.
5. Faith. Confidence in the universe, objectively see reality as it is, not as we would like it to be.
6. As the C's what some people mentioned in the ketogenic diet plays an important role in increasing FRV.

You mention sustain thoughts, I think once you start doing the work, control their emotions, gain knowledge, would no longer be necessary to sustain, everything starts to flow naturally, if your choice is an orientation of STO.

Wow, riclapaz!

That is a great summary of answers to sitting's questions. It is nice to have a fellow "fisherman" of source quotes here. The only thing I think that might help is if you insert links to the original source material. I had to look to find the Wave series material. I hope you don't mind if I have inserted the links in Maroon to show where they can be placed. If you include the links (when possible) then everyone can know the source and also read the surrounding context if they need to or want to. This is just a suggestion. There is no hard and fast rule on doing it. Some people just use text to identify where the quote can be found and I think that's fine too. If the link is not from forum material then it is a suggestion on the forum to insert and underline at the beginning of the link so it is not live so to speak (_link). If you like the option to insert a link like the ones above the format is: LeftBracket url=YourLinKHere RightBracket YourTitleHere LeftBracket /url RightBracket

I am assuming the list at the bottom is yours since I didn't see a quote. It is an excellent summary as far I am concerned anyway.

Ignoring the nit-picking, I am just really glad to see the way you compiled the quotes to the answers. Of course I am a little prejudiced since I do the same so much. :P

riclapaz said:

Hi riclapaz,

The overwhelming feeling I had as I read this--is it's wonderful natural flow.
It'll take me several re-reads (and much reflection) to get it all.

Thank you so much for sharing.

goyacobol said:
Wow, riclapaz!

That is a great summary of answers to sitting's questions.

Hi goyacobol,

A slight amendment if I may. :)

I seriously doubt these were my questions alone. They are more like the forum's inquiries--as I believe that's what they truly are. I just happened to be the one who stated them openly.

And it's all possible because Laura laid the foundation brick work for over 20 years.

Agreed, great summary, riclapaz. :)

Just thought I'd add that, for me and many others on the forum I've noticed, faith also includes that the Universe DOES know what it's doing, even if I, myself, don't see things as objectively as I'd like. Or when I've screwed up and need a lesson to set me straight, etc. Of course, it's in hindsight, that we come to see just how much the Universe DOES know what it's doing....

I would say that the past comments themselves and interaction in this thread are flowing quite naturally ! :P

riclapaz,
Totally agree with STO flowing naturally. Not -trying- to gain or attain for personal reasons. I see it the same way too.
STO learns to learn. STS seeks to know in order to control because of desire or fear.

I think at some point STO realizes that giving all to those who ask is the only reasonable mode. (Or this is when you become polarized to STO)

STS is busy with accruing things to some imagined "self", like a giant wormhole or a huge planet swallowing asteroids.
STO realizes that the Self is much broader OR that no specific self exists in the way that STS imagines it to.
Explaining quite naturally the non hierarchical nature of STO.

Also the idea of non-duality fits in here. If one sees no difference between the exterior world (exterior self) and the interior world.. then it makes much more sense to not accrue or hoard objects or ideas or anything in particular.. and sharing (with those who ask) is a natural expression.

Nienna said:
before the Lord...
there, they exist?
STS and STO is balance of the same thing. That is to say, it seems that altruism and selfishness are synonymous, in the sense that it to develop altruism flaw remove the Ego "individual" in favor of the Ego "general". By understanding the multiplicity makes us more and that this great unit is ourselves, then we can think that altruism in its essence is the greatest selfish act. Selfishness needs less, while altruism needs everything. If the empath is compassionate and defends from others then it becomes selfish by empathy. Gurdjieff had well developed this duality by developing his selfishness in order to enlarge his altruism ..

Kisito said:
Nienna said:
before the Lord...
there, they exist?
STS and STO is balance of the same thing. That is to say, it seems that altruism and selfishness are synonymous, in the sense that it to develop altruism flaw remove the Ego "individual" in favor of the Ego "general". By understanding the multiplicity makes us more and that this great unit is ourselves, then we can think that altruism in its essence is the greatest selfish act. Selfishness needs less, while altruism needs everything. If the empath is compassionate and defends from others then it becomes selfish by empathy. Gurdjieff had well developed this duality by developing his selfishness in order to enlarge his altruism ..

Maybe then it all comes down to the very idea of "self". Selfishness can also be thinking about only a specific group's needs. The Self identified with is the group.. but the person doing the identification, even if they're helping everyone kindly in the group, is selfish, because he/she/it is ignoring all other groups intentionally.

But the main difference between STO and STS is exactly in "giving all to those who ask".
STS takes what it wants when it can.
STO holds on to nothing, but gives what it can and only when asked. Obviously, There is also the matter of giving each its due.
I think that STO can realize that the self is just a label that can be attached to anything arbitrarily.
STS is concerned with continuance or power. STO is "concerned" with Being.

I completely agree that having an individual Ego or a Group Ego and serving them to some aim, could potentially be equally as hard a lesson.

transientP said:
I would say that the past comments themselves and interaction in this thread are flowing quite naturally ! :P

riclapaz,
Totally agree with STO flowing naturally. Not -trying- to gain or attain for personal reasons. I see it the same way too.
STO learns to learn. STS seeks to know in order to control because of desire or fear.

I think at some point STO realizes that giving all to those who ask is the only reasonable mode. (Or this is when you become polarized to STO)

STS is busy with accruing things to some imagined "self", like a giant wormhole or a huge planet swallowing asteroids.
STO realizes that the Self is much broader OR that no specific self exists in the way that STS imagines it to.

Also the idea of non-duality fits in here. If one sees no difference between the exterior world (exterior self) and the interior world.. then it makes much more sense to not accrue or hoard objects or ideas or anything in particular.. and sharing (with those who ask) is a natural expression.
It should already understand that humans are 3D STS, but assume that we have chosen the path STO .. It seems that the STO must learn to learn, learn it would mean twice, therefore the path STS teach one times.
What would this learning? Probably for the STS path, selfishness and the STO path, empathy and selfishness. It was for that reason that the STO path would be longer. The karmic experience related to empathy through genetic and etheric emotions would be much longer.

Miss.K,

thank you for your response which I take to heart and have thought about. I especially liked the reminder: "one can't think the way one thinks and all one thinks is true might be false and visa versa, and so I decided I cannot trust anything I think and to doubt anything I know".

Kisito said:
transientP said:

riclapaz,

It should already understand that humans are 3D STS, but assume that we have chosen the path STO .. It seems that the STO must learn to learn, learn it would mean twice, therefore the path STS teach one times.
What would this learning? Probably for the STS path, selfishness and the STO path, empathy and selfishness. It was for that reason that the STO path would be longer. The karmic experience related to empathy through genetic and etheric emotions would be much longer.

Kisito,

The idea of "long" or "short" I think relates to the cycle that the Cs mention. I am not sure that the path is any longer for STS than STO. Being humans, we are here in a "short" cycle. The STS path I think is the opposite direction from STO and is possessive and accumulating energy or material/physical treasure while STO is outwardly flowing and tends to give rather than take. The decisions for either direction might take equally as long. You might need many incarnations to before learning the karmic lessons to be either 4D STS or 4D STO. The short cycle is a duality according the what the Cs say below:

Session 22 October 1994

Q: (L) Does the interaction between the spirit/soul and the body physical produce some by-product that
is desirable to other beings?
A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also
be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in
one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back
to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is
voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of
completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call
physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in
evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with
souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal
state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not
measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The
necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds
of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a
completely ethereal existence.

goyacobol,

Your posts are excellent. I really enjoy your timing in the conversation and the references are right on point, I find. Quite enlightening !

:rockon:

Thank you all, it is good to know that it was useful to other members, Goyacobol their tips are appreciated, when initiating a research forum on the FRV, take a sheet and pencil, wrote the points that I found would help to understand a little more clearly the concept, then look for themes that develop these concepts, I think a very useful exercise, I invite everyone to do, it really is an excellent tool for learning.

:read:

sitting said:
goyacobol said:
Wow, riclapaz!

That is a great summary of answers to sitting's questions.

Hi goyacobol,

A slight amendment if I may. :)

I seriously doubt these were my questions alone. They are more like the forum's inquiries--as I believe that's what they truly are. I just happened to be the one who stated them openly.

And it's all possible because Laura laid the foundation brick work for over 20 years.

sitting,

I sort of thought you were thinking that way. I think you are probably always thinking of ways to keep the flow of ideas going. I really appreciate that about you. And I couldn't agree more about Laura being the foundation brick/stone for this forum. Hey, I didn't even insert a quote. But I have to say "learning is fun" (the lessons, well that might be another story). :)

Back
Top Bottom