Session 6 February 2016

Very good session. Very good. Thank you all!

I found one interested knowledge, from few smart men, how to energize water.
I read about "dead water" which is empty (extracted from energy), which we drink from our pipes in towns, which we are buying in plastic bottles. And there is anther "live water" from clean nature, from ground, full of power. If we wont have normal life, we need to use "live water".
So, because of that information, I tried and manage to get in contact which one smart man, who has one plate with sings on it. I buy it from him. This plate is some 10 cm in diameter, and it should be put below bottom of glass cup or glass bottle with watere, and let for few hours. This man told me that main power charger from that plate is sign written in bottom. So, you can see this sign in picture. I didn't know what that sign means. I had opportunity to ask one jyotish expert from India does he know what is this, and I get answer. This sign is word "amritam" and it means "energy". This is old Vedas word from Sanskrit. And it comes to me like thunder. Of course, water remember, and if we give to water positive energy, it should give that energy to our body.
And from then, I drink every day water from glass bottle which is in contact with amritam word (plate). I really hope that it has positive influence on me. Now in last session I was again encouraged that I am on right track with water and with amritam word.

Attachments

• amritam.JPG
    amritam.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 401
Scottie said:
Furthermore, what happens if instead of being righteously angry at the PTB and their minions, we instead "send them love and light"? If this water thing is true, that's about the worst possible thing you could do! It's like saying, "Yes, I accept your evilness. Now go in peace to hate and slaughter more people!".

Yes, and also what all these 'Love and Lighters" don't understand is this as quoted from Session 98-08-19:

"Q: He says: 'I believe that if we do not send love energy to the world that the egocentric STS energy will be dominating.
A: Why would one choose to send this? What is the motivation?
Q: To change it to your idea of what it is supposed to be. To control it to follow your judgment of how things ought to be.
A: Exactly. The students are not expected to be the architects of the school.
Q: So, when you seek to impose or exert influence of any kind, you are, in effect, trying to play God and taking it upon yourself to decide that there is
something wrong with the universe that it is up to you to fix, which amounts to judgment.
A: Yes, you see, one can advise, that is okay, but do not attempt to alter the lesson."

Thanks for this session!

I'm reminded about what I learned in high school in chemistry/physics class about how miraculous water is. Pretty much, without those weak hydrogen bonds, water would not be liquid- and life would not exist as it does!

http://www.harunyahya.com/en/Daily-Comments/46898/the-source-of-the-water

Also water is less dense as a solid (ice) than it is as a liquid! This is another strange phenomenon!

Water definitely is a strange molecule!

sitting said:
Skyalmian said:
Laura said:
Session Date: February 6th 2016

(L) Like a bleedthrough?
(Pierre) Correct.
A: Or mass unconsciousness perceives something in advance.

_http://dutchsinse.com/2112016-usgs-mistake-shows-m9-9-earthquake-in-the-geysers-california-northwest-california ?
and:
_http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/us/cascadia-subduction-zone-earthquakes/index.html

Thank you for the links.

This is indeed quite odd. The fact that today is 211 does not give me comfort. I will feel a lot better when the calendar date changes.

FWIW.

Thank you as well for the links.

From the second article linked to above, it mentions an interesting website called Aftershock: http://www.opb.org/news/widget/aftershock-find-your-cascadia-earthquake-story/

Enter an address in Oregon and it provides a report on seismic risks and tips on how to prepare.

Also, fwiw- recent sessions reminded me of a book called, 'Cascadia's Fault' by Jerry Thompson..a family member had read it last year and told me about it. Thought I'd now check it out.

Niall said:
Pierre said:
Mariama said:
Thank you very much for this session.

I found it pretty astonishing that the Dutch media wrote that these missing children may have been taken for sexploitation or other forms of slavery purposes. I didn't expect this to happen. But of course it still doesn't point to the PTB and their cronies in 4D.

http://nl.sott.net/article/2853-Minstens-tienduizend-kinderen-vermist-na-aankomst-in-Europa-volgens-Europol

Also, lately there has been this person during the Truth Perspective and Behind the Headlines SOTT radio shows focusing attention on Chinese practices of organ harvesting (instead of participating in the chatroom), whereas these crimes are now taking place in Europe, maybe even on a much larger scale? So, I was wondering whether that is a coincidence. :D

Other countries are obviously involved in organ trafficking as illustrated by this case where several rabbis were arrested in New Jersey form organ trafficking.

Because he said he has invested his whole adult life in the topic, I didn't say this to him while he was on our show: the organ harvesting claims made about China are very likely invented or at least grossly distorted by US propagandists. Same old story really; what they accuse others of, they are doing ten-fold.

The 3 people pushing this "Chinese Communist Party leaders ate my baby's liver" parade of horribles are not exactly disinterested observers:

David Matas, the senior legal counsel of B'nai Brith Canada
David Kilgour, former Canadian Liberal Party MP
Ethan Gutmann, fellow at the NeoCon Foundation for Defense of Democracies think-tank

Thanks Pierre and Niall, that's what I thought, but I wasn't clear. The way he was pushing the topic, appearing out of the blue, giving all these links without participating made me very suspicious. So, thank you for clarifying this.
And indeed, projection is their game. :evil:

Richard S said:
Scottie said:
Furthermore, what happens if instead of being righteously angry at the PTB and their minions, we instead "send them love and light"? If this water thing is true, that's about the worst possible thing you could do! It's like saying, "Yes, I accept your evilness. Now go in peace to hate and slaughter more people!".

Yes, and also what all these 'Love and Lighters" don't understand is this as quoted from Session 98-08-19:

"Q: He says: 'I believe that if we do not send love energy to the world that the egocentric STS energy will be dominating.
A: Why would one choose to send this? What is the motivation?
Q: To change it to your idea of what it is supposed to be. To control it to follow your judgment of how things ought to be.
A: Exactly. The students are not expected to be the architects of the school.
Q: So, when you seek to impose or exert influence of any kind, you are, in effect, trying to play God and taking it upon yourself to decide that there is
something wrong with the universe that it is up to you to fix, which amounts to judgment.
A: Yes, you see, one can advise, that is okay, but do not attempt to alter the lesson."

L/L Research
The Law of One Category Positive Path
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Positive+Path
18.5 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here from Jim that I will read verbatim: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds that belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for an entity to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it’s called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities in aiding an entity to grow more into the Law of One?”

Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming thus creates the further environment for holding onto that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

I've done two shower experiments now. The first one was before I read the session and the second one after.
Number one: I wanted to join some friends at a meet up but the trip was proving far to expensive with an excessively long journey so I thought I wouldn't be able to go. I was in the shower and I generated the feeling of knowing I could make it, doing a little dance and saying things like "yey! I'm so happy I can go!!!!"
The very next day I was offered an affordable and quicker solution meaning I could go. I was delighted.

Number 2: I study complementary therapies at college and we are starting our case studies at home, this means we need a lot of equipment which is proving quite expensive. We are doing our aromatherapy case studies and I was struggling with how I was going to be able to afford the essential oils we need for the home clients. So when I was in the shower I generated the feeling of gratitude that there was a solution to the problem, thinking "it's great that I can do these case studies, thank you!" Literally 2 hours later I received an email from college saying that the bursary awards had been increased and they had deposited the extra money in my bank account for me! I just about burst with joy at the news, it was just enough to cover what I needed.

I've been sending happy thoughts to my tea this morning :)

lainey said:
I've done two shower experiments now. The first one was before I read the session and the second one after.
Number one: I wanted to join some friends at a meet up but the trip was proving far to expensive with an excessively long journey so I thought I wouldn't be able to go. I was in the shower and I generated the feeling of knowing I could make it, doing a little dance and saying things like "yey! I'm so happy I can go!!!!"
The very next day I was offered an affordable and quicker solution meaning I could go. I was delighted.

Number 2: I study complementary therapies at college and we are starting our case studies at home, this means we need a lot of equipment which is proving quite expensive. We are doing our aromatherapy case studies and I was struggling with how I was going to be able to afford the essential oils we need for the home clients. So when I was in the shower I generated the feeling of gratitude that there was a solution to the problem, thinking "it's great that I can do these case studies, thank you!" Literally 2 hours later I received an email from college saying that the bursary awards had been increased and they had deposited the extra money in my bank account for me! I just about burst with joy at the news, it was just enough to cover what I needed.

Why not try 'EMrecording' aromatherapy in distilled water and see if it is as effective or not ?. It will be much cheaper than having to buy oils.

Javi said:
Although quite follow this forum, my posts are few, because of my limited time, my limited English language and not have too much to offer in comparison to what is offered here, than I give infinite thanks.
But having been raised the issue of water and informacion fields relationship, I think now should make my small contribution.
For some time, I have been using as a 'drug' the 'recording' in water of homeopathic information and other medicinal substances successfully.
Recording methods of these substances are based on the work of Benveniste, Montagnier and others and are shaped bases digital files that anyone can access unlimited and charge free.

The files that I use to 'EM record' the water can be downloaded from here:
http: / / w w w.remedes-numeriques.com/

This web site was fully accessible to a while ago, but now the authors require the user to register and explain briefly your interest in the material, and then is provided a password to access freely. As they do to protect themselves from possible attacks and pharmaceutical companies.

If before registering wants more information on those behind and what they do, his public information web site is: http: / / w w w.pulsologie.com/
These files can be read by any mp3 player. What I do is make enameled copper coils around water containers, spray, etc., to a suitable impedance to connect the mp3 output. Digital mp3 archives simply are inserted into a SD card or the memory of player, that plays in an endless loop of EM signal on the water (I guess the same can be done if you are recording an intention with your voice ¿?). I attach photos of how I do it. The spray (containing distilled water with little himalaya salt) marked a before and after with my problem of chronic inflammation in sinuses (Now even better with the protocol of iodine - Yes, I read the entire thread about iodine).

Many digital remedies are available in mp3 format (homeopathy, trace elements, herbs, organotherapy, gem therapy, conventional medicines, etc.). However, one must study a little the information exposed in the web site to use and understand the principles.

This material is presented by the web site to be used in a computer player, but my personal experience is that the best use of it is to ‘EM record’ the distilled water (and perhaps better yet ¿? olive oil), and taken orally under the tongue as homeopathy.

I know in internet are some other sources of digital remedies, which, besides being paid, my personal experience was of no therapeutic effect .... we know that there are people out there who try to take advantage of these things, coloring it in the manner of ‘new era’ advertising and pumping out.

Attachments

• Botella2.jpg
    Botella2.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 363
  • Spray.jpg
    Spray.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 362
Javi said:
lainey said:

Why not try 'EMrecording' aromatherapy in distilled water and see if it is as effective or not ?. It will be much cheaper than having to buy oils.

Javi said:
Although quite follow this forum, my posts are few, because of my limited time, my limited English language and not have too much to offer in comparison to what is offered here, than I give infinite thanks.
But having been raised the issue of water and informacion fields relationship, I think now should make my small contribution.
For some time, I have been using as a 'drug' the 'recording' in water of homeopathic information and other medicinal substances successfully.
Recording methods of these substances are based on the work of Benveniste, Montagnier and others and are shaped bases digital files that anyone can access unlimited and charge free.

This web site was fully accessible to a while ago, but now the authors require the user to register and explain briefly your interest in the material, and then is provided a password to access freely. As they do to protect themselves from possible attacks and pharmaceutical companies.

If before registering wants more information on those behind and what they do, his public information web site is: http: / / w w w.pulsologie.com/
These files can be read by any mp3 player. What I do is make enameled copper coils around water containers, spray, etc., to a suitable impedance to connect the mp3 output. Digital mp3 archives simply are inserted into a SD card or the memory of player, that plays in an endless loop of EM signal on the water (I guess the same can be done if you are recording an intention with your voice ¿?). I attach photos of how I do it. The spray (containing distilled water with little himalaya salt) marked a before and after with my problem of chronic inflammation in sinuses (Now even better with the protocol of iodine - Yes, I read the entire thread about iodine).

Many digital remedies are available in mp3 format (homeopathy, trace elements, herbs, organotherapy, gem therapy, conventional medicines, etc.). However, one must study a little the information exposed in the web site to use and understand the principles.

This material is presented by the web site to be used in a computer player, but my personal experience is that the best use of it is to ‘EM record’ the distilled water (and perhaps better yet ¿? olive oil), and taken orally under the tongue as homeopathy.

I know in internet are some other sources of digital remedies, which, besides being paid, my personal experience was of no therapeutic effect .... we know that there are people out there who try to take advantage of these things, coloring it in the manner of ‘new era’ advertising and pumping out.
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I had better stick to the mandatory method for college atm. I could maybe experiment with that myself but to get the grade I should follow the protocol. Plus I think it would be more strategic to go with the flow during my studies. :)

lainey said:
Javi said:
lainey said:

Javi said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I had better stick to the mandatory method for college atm. I could maybe experiment with that myself but to get the grade I should follow the protocol. Plus I think it would be more strategic to go with the flow during my studies. :)

Of course, I understand. I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that the 'do it yourself' is possible for investigate this vast issue of charging water.

light worker said:
And from then, I drink every day water from glass bottle which is in contact with amritam word (plate). I really hope that it has positive influence on me. Now in last session I was again encouraged that I am on right track with water and with amritam word.
This article has the meaning of the word and history behind it. _http://hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/concepts/amrit.asp sort of Elixir of Greeks and 'antidote to death' etc. It is a positive word, but intent has its own influence on water. Just like any thing else, you may want to experiment and see. This all looks like effect of mantra ( it is also a word) on the individuals. This discussion also reminds me the practice of Thanking the God for the food before eating. I prefer to not take it to the level of "Wine from Water" or "Gold from Iron" unless more proof comes out.

mkrnhr said:
For those interested in the work of Pr. Montagnier (mostly known for his apparition in the house of numbers documentary on AIDS) on water memory (and DNA), there is a French documentary that was very recently been uploaded in English here; _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VyUsVOic0 (the previous subtitled version was horrible). Also, there are few conferences online.

I listened to this while stretching the other day - very interesting and certainly helped me understand the discussion on transmitting and codifying these things - HIV in this case, i think - as data/numbers. I'll probably watch it at some point but it was the narration was very thorough so it was easy to follow. Their lab sounds like a lot of fun.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you all for another mind expanding session.

As so many others have said, those poor children! The images of late on SOTT and elsewhere of the terrible, terrible cost to the youth of the Middle-East/North Africa – from Palestine to Iraq, from Libya to Syria, etc – is the ultimate in War Crimes. A genocide against multiple people’s. I am sick to my stomach but we go on facing the part we have all played in allowing this to happen in our name - the West showing its true colours as ever. Brings to mind the below piece carried on Sott (link below) which was as accurate and as withering a critique of the white man’s doing on this sacred earth. Bless the children in their terrible ordeal; beyond words. Beyond belief. The sts harvest is well under way.

http://www.sott.net/article/311722-Western-imperialism-European-wealth-is-built-on-death-destruction-and-theft

The information on water was wonderful to read. This very idea has been much in my thoughts of late and it was exciting to read the C’s confirm that it is a deeply important thread of hidden knowledge. Brings to mind that great saying ‘the one thing fish knows nothing about is water!’ and of course we are the fish in question. Water is all around us. It is as every day as the air. Taken for granted as the simplest of things – ‘water’ – when it is nothing of the kind. It is the ‘magic’ of ‘heaven’ here on earth. As others have posted above, there have been a number of fascinating recent discoveries about the relationship between electricity and water – there is also emerging evidence that water is actually being created around certain stars by ultraviolet light.

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2013/12/20/water-in-stars/

What also really interests me is how much our distant ancestors knew about the ‘magic’ of water and their apparent many faceted understanding of its influence upon the cosmos, and how they stored this knowledge in the form of myths and symbols (being closer to the form of information that emerges from higher density sources). Ancient myths are literally saturated with water references and it is clear that water symbolized far more than the ‘material’ substance itself, being a representation for them of the stream of consciousness that pours into creation from the hidden domains. It was often portrayed as the realm of the gods; the substance through which souls must travel to gain enlightenment; the stuff of life; the lubricant of the universal will.

Laura of course embodies this lost wisdom being an Aquarian, the water carrier/pourer. The Greeks did their best to ‘Stalinize’ constellational/zodiac wisdom inherited from more ancient civilizations but there are still plenty of clues to be found as to much earlier meaning systems, all of which point to water being regarded as being more than just the liquid of life. They ‘hid’ this knowledge in plain sight up in the stars, perhaps because not only were they deemed to be indestructible, unlike earth bound records, but because this information was also knowledge of the absolute connection between the above and the below, so in this sense it made complete sense to embed this wisdom as star based configurations.

Setting aside the more prosaic meaning of the zodiac/star constellations as seasonal markers (although in the guise of an annual earth bound cycle they also represented a microcosm of a macrocosmic view of the Cosmos) and also the part comet gods played in the need to remember astral watch towers, (as well as the bastardised personal astrology that obliterated the holistic whole of the memory system), here are some pointers that I think point to a well of understanding way beyond our own.

• Latin Aquarius is a loan translation of Udrokoos, 'the water-pourer', the original Greek name for this constellation. The figure of Aquarius was said by the Greeks to be a representation of the Trojan boy Ganymedes who Zeus in the form of an eagle, (representing the rise towards Heaven), kidnapped from Mount Ida in Phrygia while tending a flock of sheep, giving horses, (also often closely symbolically associated with water) in compensation (a clue here – think Pegasus, which I will touch on later). He spent his time thereafter as the cup bearer of nectar for the Gods in Olympus and was often depicted wearing a Phrygian cap (clue) and carrying a shepherd’s crook (clue). His sacred cup became the constellation Krater (long associated with the Holy Grail).
• Aquarius was also associated by the Romans with the Peacock, a symbol of Juno queen of Heaven (clue) and with great Jove the creator himself (having appropriated this role). Christians associated him with John the Baptist and with Moses and was said to be thought of by the Magi and the Druids to represent the whole science of astronomy.
• Allen, in his Star Names, says ‘Spence, commenting on this figure on the Farnese globe and its description by Manilius, Ad juvenem, aeternas fundentem Piscibus undas, and Fundentis semper Aquarii, wrote: “Ganymedes, the cup-bearer of Jupiter. He holds the cup or little urn in his hand, inclined downwards; and is always pouring out of it: as indeed he ought to be, to be able from so small a source to form that river, which you see running from his feet, and making so large a tour over all this part of the globe”. Manilius ended his lines on Aquarius with Sic profluit urna, which Spence translated as "And so the urn flows on"; adding: "which seems to have been a proverbial expression among the ancients, taken from the ceaseless flowing of this urn..."
• The ancient symbol for the constellation that became an astrological sign, , shows two and sometimes three undulating lines of waves and is said to have originated as a hieroglyph for Water. It is likely that the issue of ‘waves’ bore a more subtle meaning than just a signifier of the movement of water – that it represented wave frequency as a carrier of information. We will come to this with the ancient Babylonian constellation ‘The Field’ which ended up being subsumed by the Greeks into the core of the flying horse Pegasus.
• The Greeks absorbed the zodiac and its many myths and other constellational forms from the near east and in particular from Babylon which in turn absorbed the lore from their predecessors the Sumerians. Beyond that point we cannot go (and perhaps the greatest loss in this field of study is the star knowledge of the people of the North), but it is possible, despite the ever changing face of star lore, that the core and recurring elements of symbolic meaning go back further into the lost mists of time. The Greek winter sky was literally drenched in water symbols (as is ours) – from the goat fish Capricornus, Cetus, Delphinus, Eridanus, Hydra, Pisces, Argo and Crater (some of whose stars Aratos stated "are called the Water"). In the Mesopotamian times this region of the sky was known as 'the Sea', and thought to be under the control of Aquarius. Yes indeed it is indeed wet in winter but the year round cycle also and more deeply represented in its entirety the existence of life from inception, to development, to waxing, to waning, and on unto death - and then back to the cycle through rebirth. An ever churning Ouroborus of continual experience as spirit trapped in matter does its merry, repeating, circular dance symbolised by the Sun and (most significantly) the watery moon journeying this circle in an eternal sacred marriage dance.
• This is not the place to go into it but there is a lost wisdom tradition in the knowledge of the necessary balance required by simultaneous Sun seeing and Moon seeing. The Moon, in particular, heavily associated with water, offered two personas of observation - one of reflected light and one dark as pitch – a balance of being that was much in evidence in ancient thought as perhaps symbolised by the two snakes held by Ophiuchus and by the Goddess figures of Crete amongst others. It was this rich knowledge of Ying and Yang in perpetual anti-thesis that kept the full glare of the sun in check for so long. But then came monotheism and the dictatorship of the Unconquered Sun and all such fine tuned understandings was swept away. But enough on that for now.
• If we trace Aquarius back we find in Babylon the figure of Gula, the ‘Great One’, generally portrayed as a standing male figure, often of giant proportion, holding sometimes two but more often one vase out of which rivers of water flow. In many images, particularly those with two vases in hand, the water flows down to earth into two pots awaiting its fall. The above and below connected by a circuit. It was said that this water entered the Abyss under the earth – (the home of the ambiguous God of wisdom Enki, also represented by Gula/Aquarius) perhaps at one level representative of the great underground resource of water below our feet but also suggestive of a deep, cosmic inter-connection to the living body of the conscious earth from which ‘information’ wells up to feed development of the whole organism above (as well as creating the 3rd density Matrix/Veil?)
• Within the water that flows from ‘The Great One’ small fish are seen to swim, sometimes down and up. Fish represented the soul coming down to earth and after death returning home to the source (hence Pisces which we will come to later). The fact that water is seen as the passage way of the soul says much (‘fishers of men’ as Jesus put it).
• This brings to mind the Babylonian figure Oannes, a figure of a ‘man’ dressed as a fish who was said to emerge from the ‘ocean’ and bring deep knowledge and the arts of civilisation. Oannes was most often represented as carrying a bucket like a small hand bag. This symbol has been found on a number of very ancient carvings including recently on the structures excavated from Gobekli Tepe dating from at least 9,000BC. Does this bucket represent the relationship to holy water, of free flowing information, of dispensing of water wisdom? An early Holy Grail? Was water consciousness – be it as waves of information or as hidden water knowledge – at the heart of all this? The calling from the primordial ocean of divine being? I also wonder if the ‘pine cone’ these figures hold may relate to the pituitary gland, our ‘uplink’ as the C’s put it.
• Tracing Aquarius back still further to 3000bc we come to the figure of lahmu, or the ‘nude hero’ (no clothing to hide behind) who is seen as a gatekeeper holding open the doors. And behind this figure lurks many suggestions that the figure of Aquarius was originally female, a tradition that existed parallel to the male figure for millennia with at least one entitlement stone actually labeling an enthroned goddess as ‘the Great One’. The slow removal of this water goddess (right brain) from her throne by the insurgent male counterparts (left brain) such as Enki and eventually Yahweh is perhaps the story of stories. Which of course also brings to mind the rape of the maidens at the well, a symbolic representation that remained ever present right up to the Arthurian grail legends of the medieval period on which Laura has written much.
• Adjacent to this constellation we find the Field which on the Egyptian Dendera Zodiac is still shown as dividing the two fish of Pisces. Assumed to be a depiction of irrigated land (with at one level the fish of Pisces representing the rivers Euphrates and Tigris and the Field as Babylon), the constellation also represented the Abyss (from the Sumerian term Abzu), the home of the God of wisdom Enki. To the ancients this reservoir was a bounteous realm full of replenishing waters – its unknown depths represented the source of all wisdom and mystery. In his home Enki was surrounded by an entourage of mermen, mermaids and a host of other beings, including the Seven Sages (related to Oannes), who brought their ‘gifts’ (from 6th density?) to humankind before the flood and from which the creator god used the Abyss as a template for measuring out the dimensions of the cosmos and for disseminating knowledge incomprehensible to mankind (quantum states?). Here from the poem ‘Enki and the World-order’(!) – ‘The lord (Enki) established a shrine in the sea, a holy shrine, whose interior is elaborately constructed, The shrine, whose interior is a tangled thread (string theory?DNA?), is beyond understanding. The shrine’s emplacement is situated by the constellation of the Field; the holy upper shrine’s emplacement faces towards the constellation of the Chariot (1). Its terrifying fearfulness is like a rising wave, its splendor is awesome (2)’. Note 1: Part of which became Auriga the charioteer in the Greek system, who also absorbed the Babylonian Crook – a one time sign of the shepherd - and was thought to have control over the reigns holding Taurus in check – now there’s a line of thought! Note 2: This may be a comet reference.
• From other references it is clear that the Abyss was the source of all form and shape found in the above and the below, particularly after the dismantlement of Tiamat and the reforging of the universe in his image by the all conquering male god (more hints of changes to consciousness post comet catastrophe). The Field went on in Greek star formations to be subsumed, along with the ancient Babylonian constellation of the Horse (closely associated with fire and with water and previously formulated as a winged lion headed eagle called the Anzu-bird), into the flying Pegasus, the means by which the hero Perseus was able to complete his task. So throughout these ages we have a deep mystery based on water, consciousness, control and escape.
• The modern constellation of Pisces, two fish side by side, was once two fish joined by a cord or ribbon and it can be traced further back to a complex series of constellations of (1) tails linking the (2) fish (Anunitum) and (3) what was originally a bird (Swallow) but would later become a second fish. Anunitum was the northern most fish which swam towards the goddess Andromeda with whom the constellation was heavily linked. Anunitum can be translated as ‘the goddess of heaven’ and through the fish and fowl imagery can be linked to the mysterious Syrian goddess who had the dove and fish as her principle animal symbols. In later Greek myth, the Syrian Goddess Derceto/Atargatis was closely associated with Pisces and was significantly described as half fish and half human – a mermaid in other words.
• Tracing this figure back still further we come to the mysterious Kulianna who in ages past was slain by the ‘heroic’ god Ninurta. So further repeating references to a time when the ‘female’ essence of knowledge was violently replaced by a ‘male’ form – more hints on the breakdown of the right brain connection to the great sea of being post comet catastrophe and further sts interference?
• It is interesting that in much later Arabic/Sufi depictions of Andromeda she is shown with two fish superimposed over her body, one small (the swallow – which had a dual identity as a fish – confusing I know! See below) and a much larger one that is most likely Anunitum. The eye of the fish rests directly over the midriff/womb of the goddess (whose ankles are chained together very much as the fish and swallow are – and it is worth noting in the much later esoteric pictures of the zodiac man, Pisces represents the ankles/feet). And of course it was Andromeda who was ‘rescued’/unchained by the hero Perseus, who completed the great task. All this is highly suggestive of a stream of knowledge to do with our real identities and our enslavement in matter and the part ‘water’/consciousness plays in all this.
• The Akkadian name for the Swallow was Sinunutu which contains within it the Akkadian word for fish – nunu, and there are many other references to the swallow as a fish. This of course brings to mind the swallow released in the Flood story to fly above the endless expanse of water in search of land. The fish below, the swallow above, one forever held in water, one free above, yet both still symbols of the essence of the power of water with the fish of Aquarius swimming the down flow and the swallow/fish the return. Part of the Swallow was also subsumed into Pegasus (another way the horse took flight) when the Greeks transformed the Swallow into the 2nd fish of Pisces.
• Tracing back the fish/fowl symbolism to the Sumerian times there is a hymn to the goddess Nanse, the goddess of the seas which references fish flying around the goddess like swallows – ‘A fish is held in her hand as a staff.. Fishes are put on her feet as sandals… Fishes light up the interior of the sea like fires… She heaps up fish spawn so that fishes will grow for her in the sea. Fishes fly around for her like swallows.’ Fish and swallows – the soul in water, the soul flying beyond water.
• As a final note the crab of Cancer (the guardian of the boundary between the spirit world and matter) was said to restrict the flow of waters between heaven and earth. It was known as the deceptive waters and its Babylonian written form contained meanings to do with deception, falseness and criminal. The Crab arises in Greek mythology as having tried to intervene on Hydras part when Hercules was dispatching the great serpent (all comet imagery), exploits which can be traced back to Hercules’ forebear, the Babylonian Ninurta who slew the ‘Slain Heroes’ of the heavens. There is a strong line of material suggestive that the crab of cancer (originally a turtle) was a limiting factor on life after the great travails of the sky. It lurks in the ‘water’ to hold back the feet with its claws – a strong hint of a connection to the Piscean connection. The path that Cancer held control over was the returning dead and I have a feeling this relates strongly to the idea that it symbolizes the power of 3rd density Matrix for returning souls to ‘forget’ their flight in the above and to be feet bound to the earth and the cycle of death.

There are so many more clues to follow and I think I should stop here as this could go on and on. Some food for thought perhaps.

light worker said:
Very good session. Very good. Thank you all!

I found one interested knowledge, from few smart men, how to energize water.
I read about "dead water" which is empty (extracted from energy), which we drink from our pipes in towns, which we are buying in plastic bottles. And there is anther "live water" from clean nature, from ground, full of power. If we wont have normal life, we need to use "live water".
So, because of that information, I tried and manage to get in contact which one smart man, who has one plate with sings on it. I buy it from him. This plate is some 10 cm in diameter, and it should be put below bottom of glass cup or glass bottle with watere, and let for few hours. This man told me that main power charger from that plate is sign written in bottom. So, you can see this sign in picture. I didn't know what that sign means. I had opportunity to ask one jyotish expert from India does he know what is this, and I get answer. This sign is word "amritam" and it means "energy". This is old Vedas word from Sanskrit. And it comes to me like thunder. Of course, water remember, and if we give to water positive energy, it should give that energy to our body.

I can make plates similar to this if we can agree on a design, or perhaps multiple designs.

Back
Top Bottom