Session 7 May 2016

goyacobol said:
Ariadna said:
Regarding the songs, a few days ago when I went to sleep, I chose my little damburite to put under the pillow. I was washing the stone and, suddenly, caught myself humming a song: "I have a dream" (Abba). I think it was an input of my subcosnciente, because I did not remember having heard it before. And if I did it would be among many others on the radio. Not even know what the lyrics said (I am Spanish speaker), I had to search song subtitle in my native tongue. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX79VxZ5j4g

http://www.danburite.com/ said:
Danburite, is a relatively new gemstone discovered in 1839 in Danbury, Connecticut. The original deposit is now buried under the city of Danbury. With a hardness of 7, danburite is quite hard and suitable for any kind of jewelry. Because of its high refractive index, well cut danburites are remarkably bright and can look something like diamonds. Today, most of colorless danburite comes from Mexico. S

It is normally colorless to very light pink in color but some deposits may produce gemstones which can be shades of yellow or brown. Danburite handles easily and ordinarily offers no problems for lapidaries. It makes an especially brilliant gem because of its extreme clarity. The danburite is a by product of the metal ore production.

Ariadna,

Why not have a dream?

https://youtu.be/IX79VxZ5j4g

May we all share the same dreams! :)

I think my little damburite chose me. I saw it in gems store and liked it, but I bought another bigger and pointy. When I got home I could not stop thinking about it. I returned to the store and exchanged it for the first. Later I noticed it was a little pink and with some form of heart.

I was thinking ... why not our dream could be "Cleanse our hearts that we may know and love The Holiness of True Existence" ... pass through the Valley of the Shadow successfully :) :flowers:

That version by Meryl Streep and Garrison Keillor is just stunning. Thanks for that!

Hay guys,
I agree with Kay Kim about determine one day when all of as will sing,connecting among as,our higher as and universe.
This song is so calming,not familiar to me but I,ll learn.
As new on the forum I know I have to wait for ordering crystals,but I,m patient.Well Crew,will one more batch of crystals
be enough,or maybe few more?

Hello, I am a follower of the Forum and Sessions. It has helped me to see beyond the end of nose. I'm from Ecuador and I would like the next question is made: Two earthquakes occurred, one of 7.8 in the Pacific Ocean near the equator line on the continent, a month after another quake of 6.8 to a few kilometers north of first. If earthquakes will continue ascending along the coastal of the continent for some arrangement of plates or is there a pattern to follow these earthquakes? Thank you.

agirl said:
Hay guys,
I agree with Kay Kim about determine one day when all of as will sing,connecting among as,our higher as and universe.
As new on the forum I know I have to wait for ordering crystals,but I,m patient.Well Crew,will one more batch of crystals

I think it's a good idea. But, it's hard to coordinate things in a global network. However, I would suggest a daily singing of at least one verse of The Garden of the Universe... maybe every day at 8 PM? That way, somebody or several people would be singing it at every hour around the clock! I wouldn't mind singing it every day; it's good for the vagus nerve to sing and is very soothing in the hours before bedtime.

Also, just being new on the forum doesn't mean you can't order a crystal with a donation to cover it!

iloveuio said:
Hello, I am a follower of the Forum and Sessions. It has helped me to see beyond the end of nose. I'm from Ecuador and I would like the next question is made: Two earthquakes occurred, one of 7.8 in the Pacific Ocean near the equator line on the continent, a month after another quake of 6.8 to a few kilometers north of first. If earthquakes will continue ascending along the coastal of the continent for some arrangement of plates or is there a pattern to follow these earthquakes? Thank you.

Hi iloveuio,
Welcome to the Forum :) We would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

As far as your question for the C's, we have a section on the Forum for just that purpose. We also have an ongoing thread on Earthquakes around the World that has some interesting discussion on earthquakes and how they may occur.

Wonderful!Thank,s Laura! :)
I will order crystal and give some more for those who can not pay. :) :) :)

Hello everybody!
I am going to take the liberty to share with the forum the story of my experience with crystals.
This has happened a few years ago, before I new about Laura and "The Cassiopaean Experiment".
It started with my explorations on the Internet to find out as much as possible about healing and various healing techniques. I, of course, encountered a lot of information about crystals and their use as energy capacitors and amplifiers. I became interested, started to acquire various types of crystals and learned about how to cleanse them, using salt, and then use them according to their specific properties. I found out about a yearly Gem Jamboree close to the city I live in and went and purchased a few beautiful specimens.
In retrospective I feel that I was very captivated at that time by the entire subject of the use of crystals as well as the beauty of these objects. The last purchase that I made were three quartz pyramids one white, one purple and one pink. I placed them at a certain height on a piece of furniture in my bedroom and was very happy with myself. Kind of mesmerized actually.
I do not recall exactly how it happened, but one day shortly after that, through some awkward move, I shook the piece of furniture where I had placed these crystals and caused them to fall. Of course, as a result of the shock, a few pieces broke apart from the pyramids. The white one lost a piece of a corner and the tip, the purple one lost two corners while the pink one surprisingly remained intact.
My initial reaction was to withdraw in shock at the sight of the "carnage" but shortly after that I realized that I was feeling strangely clear headed and strongly aware, more so than a few seconds before. My somewhat strong attraction towards all crystals suddenly evaporated and I was no longer mesmerized by the beauty of their colors or light reflections. I can honestly say that I felt liberated from some pleasant but strong, mind binding influence.
I kept all the stones and crystals that I had purchased including the damaged pyramids.
Shortly after that incident I discovered Laura's work with the Cassiopaeans and thus continued my journey.
I look forward to any impressions or comments.
Light

Hi all, read an interesting article several weeks back about quartz crystals and the mention of phi in this thread made me think of this part:

http://www.kacha-stones.com/science_or_magic.htm said:
Quartz embodies an architectural and mathematical perfection based on the golden proportion, phi, Ф... Just like the Great Pyramids. The tips of all quartz crystals are angled exactly like the Great Pyramid at 360/7 or 5l.43 degrees.

Another interesting part about how quartz crystal might structure energy:

http://www.kacha-stones.com/science_or_magic.htm said:
The electronics industry does not use quartz because it is pretty, but because it structures energy precisely, in is this case, electricity. The natural tendency of quartz is for harmony.

Restructuring the physical and subtle bodies, usually needed due to everything from the air we breath to the water we drink, is now recognized in many alternative therapies as a prerequisite for optimal health. The University of Georgia found that in every human body, all diseased cells (no matter what the disease), were surrounded by what is called "unstructured" water. And they also found that every healthy cell was surrounded by structured water.

Quartz structures water and other energies naturally, as well as amplifying those energies by the principle of resonance. Kirlian photography has shown that merely holding double terminated quartz crystal can double the measurable electro-magnetic fields of the body.

All FWIW by the way, not sure how accurate the info in the article is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEhOVT5SaEQ

Je l'écoute en boucle dès que je suis sur mon ordinateur le matin, j'apprécie beaucoup Merryl Streep et ne parlant pas anglais ni ne connaissant ce chant et mélodie, cela m'aide à l'apprendre par coeur...
Merci de nous l'avoir fait connaître...

I listen loop as soon as I'm on my computer in the morning, I really appreciate Merryl Streep and do not speak English nor know the song and melody, it helps me to memorize. . .
We thank you for having made known. . .

Hello everybody,
Learner,I also read a lot about crystals and the quarts is one that can be used instead everyone other,considered perfect
as diamond.Problem is with the way of cleaning and charging, every crystal therapist has his own way.Too many people,too many hands before you bought crystals,and you did not cleaned them properly,Crew had showed as how it should be done.
One more thing,you was mesmerized with them they captivated you,possible unconsciously charged them with intention of
admiration.

PERLOU said:
Merci pour tous vos liens de cette belle chanson tous plus beaux les uns que les autres...
Je garde en fond sonore Merryl Streep mais j'ai mis en favori le premier lien de Musicman car ne parlant pas anglais je peux lire les paroles sur la musique... Merci...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya7Bn7kPkLo

Thank you for all your links all of this beautiful song more beautiful than the other. . .
I keep in the background Merryl Streep but I put in the first favorite link Musicman for not speaking English I can read the words on the music. . . Thank you. . .
https: // www. Youtube. com / watch? v = ya7Bn7kPkLo

Hello PERLOU, I was wondering , if you have managed to obtain a French translation of Andromeda's rendition, and if so, how does it work with the music?
I loved Meryl Streep's version too.

Laura said:
agirl said:
Hay guys,

I think it's a good idea. But, it's hard to coordinate things in a global network. However, I would suggest a daily singing of at least one verse of The Garden of the Universe... maybe every day at 8 PM? That way, somebody or several people would be singing it at every hour around the clock! I wouldn't mind singing it every day; it's good for the vagus nerve to sing and is very soothing in the hours before bedtime.

Also, just being new on the forum doesn't mean you can't order a crystal with a donation to cover it!

Oh LOLOL . . . there's that number 8 again! Too funny Laura! :) I love it! 8 pm it is!
And I love this music and the lyrics you've created too. The first time I actually would like to regain my former singing voice. Even humming the tune feels good . . . vibrating all my little cells. :) Thank you for this beautiful Service-To-Others FRV gift.

Speaking of the number 8 -- according to Linda Goodman in her book "Star Signs", the Number 8 corresponds to the planet Saturn . . . which, coincidentally, is the co-ruler of the sun sign, Aquarius. Before the re-discovery of Uranus -- which was then assigned to Aquarius. Just one of those little trivia astrological thingies. Not that we need to assign any veracity or weight to it. Probably falls under that category of "Cute Serendipities", yes? :)

(Ark) Hints? Where to look for the literature because there was Mr. Shannon, there was these people linking information to probability, people linking information to entropy, and so on. What would be the first letter of the name of the author that I should search?

A: F

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) You can ask for the second letter...

A: I

Maybe it's Fibonacci?

Today I had a dream telling me about "the perfect numbers"; I have heard that the Fibonacci suite and the Golden rule as well were kind of expressed in life.

Back
Top Bottom