Session 7 May 2016

"Thank you all for your efforts" hardly seems enough even with a donation, but THANK YOU :love:
Whenever they arrive will be the right time I'm sure. :flowers:

Thank you for the pics and info, Laura. Gads, that is a long process and it looks like a back-breaking experience. And, all three of you ladies, take care and make sure you get enough rest. Don't want to have a bruised/frackured tailbone again - or anything else for that matter. :flowers:

Thanks for sharing the pics! I didn't think a planchette would be used, but it seems such a natural process. Take care of yourselves! :flowers:

3D Student said:
Thanks for sharing the pics! I didn't think a planchette would be used, but it seems such a natural process. Take care of yourselves! :flowers:

I was kind of baffled at first at what the Cs were asking us to do. It took a little bit of thinking to engineer it. But, now it seems so obvious! We hook up with the Cs using the yes/no words written on the corners of the plexiglas, and then we get to work. It might look odd to an outsider, the three of us standing around a table and swaying all around to keep our fingers on the planchette as it makes the selections!

Laura said:
We are progressing with the project though it is time consuming. I'm attaching some photos of the next stage: selection.

That is pure genius! Lovely pictures! :love:

Thank you for sharing! :cheer: :thup: :flowers:

You are so great ! Really nice silk wallet by the way.

If I could I would give you my backbone for your work !

Courage and wisdom to you.

Laura said:
3D Student said:

I was kind of baffled at first at what the Cs were asking us to do. It took a little bit of thinking to engineer it. But, now it seems so obvious! We hook up with the Cs using the yes/no words written on the corners of the plexiglas, and then we get to work. It might look odd to an outsider, the three of us standing around a table and swaying all around to keep our fingers on the planchette as it makes the selections!

Wow, thank you for sharing the pictures! The selection process sounds really hard on the back, so y'all be sure to take care of yourselves in the process and no need to rush! Thank you all again for doing this for everyone. :flowers:

Laura said:
3D Student said:

Thanks so much for sharing and for doing it. :hug:

We better match your efforts, thank you for this amazing project! Can't wait to hear reports about the new experiences from members of the Crystal Network in the making! :flowers:

A Jay said:
Laura said:
3D Student said:

Wow, thank you for sharing the pictures! The selection process sounds really hard on the back, so y'all be sure to take care of yourselves in the process and no need to rush! Thank you all again for doing this for everyone. :flowers:

Yeah thank you so much! You can clearly see how much energy and time you guys are putting into this project.

Thank you again to everyone!!! :) :hug:

Gaby said:
Laura said:
We are progressing with the project though it is time consuming. I'm attaching some photos of the next stage: selection.

That is pure genius! Lovely pictures! :love:

Thank you for sharing! :cheer: :thup: :flowers:

Yes, great pictures and inspiring work, thank you!

:cheer: :clap:

Thank you for the update. I wondered how you were going to do it and look!
Great idea, genius.
Thanks to all of you, in the chateau, for doing the work

lilies said:
We better match your efforts, thank you for this amazing project! Can't wait to hear reports about the new experiences from members of the Crystal Network in the making! :flowers:

"Crystal Network"! That's a great name for it. Sort of covers the meaning and essence of the whole thing. I don't know that we actually need a name for it, but that's a good way to visualize it.

Thank you Laura for sharing the process and for pursuing this time-consuming process for the benefit of all those wishing to receive crystals.

Laura said:

This is so awesome! Thank you very much for such a huge effort. :flowers: :hug2: :wizard:

Back
Top Bottom