Session 9 April 2011

Stranger said:
[quote author=session]Q: (L) What about all the people who are vegetarians?
A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.

How unfair :(

Those unconscious meat eaters, which are still the majority take advantage over people who try to live in harmony with their environment and themselves but suffer from deep traumata which prevent them from seeing that refuse meat does not help others.
[/quote]

It seems you are assuming that all meat eaters are in a vantage point by the simple act of eating meat and maybe that's not how it works. It is the level of awareness that makes a difference, if you eat meat but do no have the necessary level of awareness to see, then, it changes nothing.

It is about conscious decisions based on knowledge and awareness.

Thanks for putting it right. That's indeed a difference. ;)
The single answer didn't make it clear but in the broader context of the C's messages it makes sense.

Ana said:
Stranger said:
A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.

Those unconscious meat eaters, which are still the majority take advantage over people who try to live in harmony with their environment and themselves but suffer from deep traumata which prevent them from seeing that refuse meat does not help others.

It seems you are assuming that all meat eaters are in a vantage point by the simple act of eating meat and maybe that's not how it works. It is the level of awareness that makes a difference, if you eat meat but do no have the necessary level of awareness to see, then, it changes nothing.

It is about conscious decisions based on knowledge and awareness.
[/quote]

You made this part clearer for me, thank you all for this session, it reminds how important it is to stay focus on developing awareness and knowledge and seeing things are they really are.

As for the seeing lights and shadows in one or another corner of the eye and other similar perceptions, I've had that on and off ever since around the time I first began reading The Wave in 2007. It has lessened and increased from time to time. Now is another highpoint of it. Another thing sometimes seen, as of recent months, usually on some occasions when/just after smoking, is a vague, shimmering light on top of where I (blurrily) see my own nose in the bottom center of vision.

Galaxia2002 said:
Iron said:
Gandalf said:
Laura said:
Stranger said:
If there wouldn't be the financial part, I would guide my carbohydrate input by his recommendations and switch to a almost all-meat diet. So gaining weight has to wait. :rolleyes:

I think that for the individual who really needs to do an almost all-meat diet, and finances are an issue, there is one good way to approach it: stew beef/pork/lamb, whatever. The cheap cuts of meat can be cut into chunks, put in the pressure cooker with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and cooked under pressure for 30 minutes. Use very little water, and the meat juices make a fine sauce. You can have a bowl of this a couple times a day and meet your nutritional needs very inexpensively.

I still don't know how to handle the fact that many persons tell us that if you eat too much meat, the ph of your body would be too much acid which could cause some problems and even some diseases.

So far, I have not find anything that explains in a simple way the effect of the meat on the body and his ph. :huh:

Possibly excess of some aminoacid with negative charge circulating resultant of the proteolisis of meat in the stomach.
If I had the sequence of aminoacids of meat perhaps I could make an educated guess at which one.

As you said meat contains a lot of nitrogen in the form of amino acids, nitrogen that is not used is metabolized to uric acid. I think that's the reason for this association between acidity and consumption of meat. However I'm not sure meat is really acidifying because people suffering from gout may have that condition due to other factors, like toxicity, a bad diet, trans fats, etc.. We know that PTB take any fact and distorted for convenience.

I have often heard about this fact that eating too much meat may cause gout. Is that true? From quick research I've done, it's likely not.
But in case anyone knows more than me, would really like to have a medical opinion on this as suggesting a 100% meat diet if there is a health risk may be problematical.

Great post to read including all of the comments. I always find April interesting since it is the month in history of Waco, Oklahoma City bombing, Virginia Tech killer, and Columbine. One has to wonder. I read for the first time here about the star explosion but I find it happening in the Draco system like comparing it to the crop circles. If 6th denisty is doing it, is it a symbolic gesture that it is happening in the Draco system? Today on AOL news I just read where N. Carolina had 62 tornados! Holy cow! High stangeness indeed. Thank you for a wonderful session including the remarks on Paul and all of the dietary discussion...

findit said:
Great post to read including all of the comments. I always find April interesting since it is the month in history of Waco, Oklahoma City bombing, Virginia Tech killer, and Columbine. One has to wonder. I read for the first time here about the star explosion but I find it happening in the Draco system like comparing it to the crop circles. If 6th denisty is doing it, is it a symbolic gesture that it is happening in the Draco system? Today on AOL news I just read where N. Carolina had 62 tornados! Holy cow! High stangeness indeed. Thank you for a wonderful session including the remarks on Paul and all of the dietary discussion...

Funny you mentioning that, because here in Brazil, just happened a school shooting in the beggining of this month. A former student of a elementary school entered and executed several children using two pistols, and later killed himself.

Psalehesost said:
As for the seeing lights and shadows in one or another corner of the eye and other similar perceptions, I've had that on and off ever since around the time I first began reading The Wave in 2007. It has lessened and increased from time to time.
I often thought about this, not only I had similar experience when I first started reading C transcripts but I also noticed big number of people reporting the same thing on the forum where I found Cs

Stranger said:

[/quote]

Would you consider that those individuals who you describe as "trying to live in harmony with their environment" might be believing lies, or lying to themselves in some way? If they have trauma that prevents them from eating meat, would it not affect their frequency and might they seek out ways to heal that so as to change their frequency?

Maybe someone could clarify for me what the "super- moon dance" is all about. Think I remember something mentioned a long time ago about something similar but not sure. Just wondering :)

DHTH said:
Maybe someone could clarify for me what the "super- moon dance" is all about. Think I remember something mentioned a long time ago about something similar but not sure. Just wondering :)

FOTCM (The Fellowship) had a moon festival/feast on the date of the Super Moon. Members around the world who were able to do so, got together for potluck, bonfires, dancing and general merriment. Those who weren't able to make it to a meeting site celebrated from home.

Divide By Zero said:
Also, even though I have been following the same diet advised on here for months, sometimes I go through times of bloating and constipation whether I take a lot of magnesium (and other supplements) or not.

Hi DBZ. Paul Jamminet and his wife (I think it's his wife) do a low carb blog and they just recently did a post about ways of taking care of constipation when first transitioning to low carb. Check it out; there's a lot of good suggestions.

In addition to that, in 'The Fiber Menace' the author talks about the need to up potassium intake to add moisture to the stool. He also talks about doing glycerin suppositories to help tone the colon and get it used to smaller stools after being all stretched out from too much fiber for years (although I'm not sure where you could find those). It might not be a bad idea to start supplementing potassium iodide, since you're getting iodine to block radioactive iodine uptake, and potassium to help soften the stool.

Also, if you're still eating a lot of buckwheat or quinoa flour, that might not be helping. This is just speculation on my part, but I think that perhaps flour needs fiber to work itself through the digestive system - fiber that isn't inherently part of the flour itself. This is fine if you're still eating a lot of vegetables with their fiber, but once you cut down on those significantly, this can cause issues.

I was suffering from constipation quite badly when I cut down on my veggies after the Feb session, but was still eating lots of blinis, buckwheat chocolate muffins, etc. Once I cut the buckwheat flour in an attempt to get my total carbs down, things loosened right up. Now I'm actually at the opposite end of the scale (I'll spare you the details), but from what I read in Gary Taubes 'Why We Get Fat' this is normal when transitioning to low carb.

Hope this helps.

Laura said:
DHTH said:

FOTCM (The Fellowship) had a moon festival/feast on the date of the Super Moon. Members around the world who were able to do so, got together for potluck, bonfires, dancing and general merriment. Those who weren't able to make it to a meeting site celebrated from home.

Is there some way I can contact other members in the DC area? I would really appreciate meeting with other members.

Fantastic session, thanks so much. Though I wish CC's said more about the next pandemic that supposes to affect us in the next year or so. I have started taking 4000 UI of Vitamin D, for prevention. I wonder if there is also going to be a global economic collapse. It all will be very interesting, but for some reason I am very calm.

Back
Top Bottom