Session 9 March 2024

I dozed off somewhere in the middle. Got the impression she's an evangelical Christian and believes Russia is bad which I thought was quite ironic - not sure about her take on Israel killing/starving the Palestians because I fell asleep.
I've only watched the first 10 minutes of Rachel's YouTube post...

Rachel speaks about Jehovah, and his 'great return'.
Says that 'God' (Jehovah) speaks to her directly and she was instructed to be a teacher.

She is the author of 'The Revelation of Israel'.

Rachel Baxter - Revelation of Israel.png

I've well and truly seen enough of Israel's 'revelations' to last me an eternity.

Doesn't mean the planetary alignments mentioned don't link directly to the plans of dark forces,
or even a 'drop dead date'...

But when she says 'Jesus' it seems clear to me that she is talking about Jehovah.

That must be the very cool articles posted on the Cassiopaea Substack:

Yes! that is exactly the information I have been reading. It's great to have that information in one place, thanks for the links.

What's up with that?

Happy reading and happy discovery!

6yyfvu.jpg

I am trying Ivermectin for the first time today :-)
I went and bought a small scale for weighing milligrams (0.000). I also have the small spoons (from amazon) that are supposed to measure powder at 10-15mg. I put one spoonful on the scale and it showed 0.008mg, I took that as my first dose as I don't want any side effects. I bought the scale because eventually I want to be able to give Ivermectin to my kids. I feel some kind of buzz, don't know if it's imagined. I am happy to finally be trying Ivermectin!
You probably meant 0.008g, that is 8mg. When a seller indicate a margin of error it is often ± 0.003g on those kind of scales. So, as far as I understand your spoonful could be anything from 5mg to 13mg.

IMO, you would need a 0,0001g scale to get the accuracy you want. A 500 € scale...

You probably meant 0.008g, that is 8mg. When a seller indicate a margin of error it is often ± 0.003g on those kind of scales. So, as far as I understand your spoonful could be anything from 5mg to 13mg.

IMO, you would need a 0,0001g scale to get the accuracy you want. A 500 € scale...
I see.. That means it will be difficult to weigh the right amount for my kids... the youngest is 2.5 years (3mg for 3-year olds). I felt really good from taking one spoon (that is supposed to measure between 10-15 mg) so I will continue with that for myself. But maybe for the kids I should consider getting the 3 mg pills.
(You are right I meant 8mg :-))

It looks like the C's were right, horrifying terrorist attacks of today in Moscow look like in line with their comments of this session. For the gear and explosivos from the terrorists, I think the intention was to cause still way more victims, my heart goes to the families of those who lost their lives and to the survivors of such traumatic events. 😭❤️

Here is the fragment about the attack in Moscow.
(Keit) The US issued an "imminent terror attack" warning regarding Moscow for the next 48 hours, though it's not clear when exactly the warning was given. This warning was repeated by many other Western consulates. They warned their citizens not to come to Russia because apparently "extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow". Why was this warning given and what is really going on?

A: Attempts to frighten and disrupt. Also letting Russia know that the "deep state" is in charge. Wait for interesting developments.

This year has been madness! I can’t keep with every event on the daily basis, Ukrainians-Russia-NATO conflict, EEUU everyday craziness - illegal immigration-Trump, Miley and Argentina, Venezuela opposition last minute changing candidates, China - Taiwan, PMs resigning, Royal Family health issues, Israel-Gaza, Social Media Drama (X-Tik ToK) and now this terror attack in Russia and most likely will be another one planned in the US.

I need a mental break,:headbash: and we are still in March, just 3 months in the year. Also, the new pandemic developing and whatnot.
This shows that something imminent is approaching, like a big event and it might very well related to earth changes or comets.

I need a mental break,:headbash: and we are still in March, just 3 months in the year. Also, the new pandemic developing and whatnot.
This shows that something imminent is approaching, like a big event and it might very well related to earth changes or comets.
Worry not, we'll get through this.:hug2:
Session Date: December 18th 2021

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

Yes, despite all this devastating news, let's remain strong in our faith and remain confident in the Divine Cosmic Spirit, for He knows what He's doing. Even if all these horrors disturb us and make our hearts bleed and weep bitter tears, it only happens what must happen for the good of all... The important thing is who you are and what you do... Amen.

Thank you for the session. Interesting as always.

I was watching the below video and at about the 22 min mark the question is asked by the Bitcoin Magazine guy how 'they' get from the current exploding in magnitude debt based monetary system centered in the US and the West to the new CBDC, Digital ID total control system. Whitney Webb answers that they will need some event or situation similar in scope and impact as WWII in order to justify and allow for movement to such a system, such as they used WWII to institute the Bretton Woods monetary system post WWII. They have their plan ready to go and only need the 'problem' to come along for the problem, reaction, solution model to be implemented. This made me think of the start of this session and the mentioned upcoming program change that will involve Russian and Ukraine and at the instigation of 4D STS. It is possible whatever the program change ends up being, as instigated by 4D STS, in terms of events here on earth, such as moving toward and into a WWIII situation, that a result at least in the West will be the attempt to implement this new digital system as talked about during the whole interview. I thought the interview was well worth the time, since in an hour you get an idea of what TPTB have planned at least on the financial and monetary front, which also ties into trying to implement total control.

The interview and discussion, I think, also gives a fuller vision and explanation for this exchange with the C's and discussion related to who created Bitcoin and why, etc. Especially the bolded part.

(Mike) For what purpose did they initially create Bitcoin?

A: Bridge to nowhere.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "Bridge to nowhere"?

A: Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource.

Q: (Joe) The kind of obvious idea about any digital currency despite what they say about them is that it's a transition away from physical money.

(Niall) Cashless society.

(Joe) And more control of people. If anybody thinks that that's not what it's about, you're naive. That doesn't mean you can't make money off it in the interim. But eventually, it's a bridge to, yeah...

(Niall) When the music stops...

(L) Yeah, it's a game of musical chairs.

(Mike) There are currently a lot of interests involved in cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies seem to be heading toward ‘main street’ adoption at some point with ‘Web 3.0’ being worked on, created, and built. Whether or not TPTB (or elements of it) were initially involved in the creation of Bitcoin, what are TPTB’s current plans in relation to cryptocurrencies?

(L) Well, I think we just got the answer to that.

(Joe) The plan is to destroy the current global economy - for all sorts of beneficial reasons for the elite. And obviously when you destroy the economy, you rebuild it on what? A digital currency.

(L) Absolute control!

(Joe) They can shut you off at any time.

(L) Just remember that session where we talked about the Mark of the Beast and 666 and all that stuff. They were moving towards absolute control. You won't be able to eat without being a member under their control.

(Andromeda) My money collection is gonna be worth a lot historically speaking! [Andromeda collects foreign money.]

I wonder if CBDC's are a distraction and they're not really going to happen as a separate currency.

I opened a new account at a different bank the other day, it's a member owned bank. When the subject of cards come up, I asked if there was just a plain card that's not attached to VISA or Mastercard and the answer was 'no'. Once upon a time, a VISA or Mastercard was a separate credit card, but now you don't even have to have a credit account because there is VISA debit card that attaches to your own transaction/savings accounts and it has been that way for sometime. For a CBDC to happen using the current currency all that has to happen is the removal of cash and all transactions will be digital.

So any new laws about the use of currency don't necessarily have to address the currency and its use itself, they can just be applied to the use of VISA - the key to accessing and using currency.

Another interesting point is that as bank branches close, it seems that they are doing deals with post offices for clients to be able to attend to their banking needs there. So it could be that all bank branches will eventually disappear.

There's an interesting idea in that - post offices issue their own paper 'currency' in the form of postage stamps. I heard somewhere, but haven't been able to confirm it, that international postage stamps are still backed by precious metals. It kind of makes sense because the stamp would have to have the same value in the countries of origin and destination. But it also doesn't make sense because the value of precious metals fluctuate, but the face value of a postage stamp stays the same. The story that I remember involved a man who wanted to take undeclared value overseas so he bought a bunch of international postage stamps to take with him, then cashed them in at the post office in the country that he was travelling to. I don't know if that is fact or fiction, but still postage stamps have an agreed value, are portable, could be used to trade and are only traced if they're attached to mail. Whether that's likely to work or not is another question.

I've only watched the first 10 minutes of Rachel's YouTube post...

Rachel speaks about Jehovah, and his 'great return'.
Says that 'God' (Jehovah) speaks to her directly and she was instructed to be a teacher.

She is the author of 'The Revelation of Israel'.

View attachment 93257

I've well and truly seen enough of Israel's 'revelations' to last me an eternity.

Doesn't mean the planetary alignments mentioned don't link directly to the plans of dark forces,
or even a 'drop dead date'...

But when she says 'Jesus' it seems clear to me that she is talking about Jehovah.
This is a difficult one for me, because I know people (very close to me) who have this issue. They are clearly being used by powers they do not understand but they think they are chosen because they have these experiences. Jehovah, Elohim, and a myriad of other possibilities (Lucifer) who knows. But whoever and whatever is talking to them does not have their interest at heart (if those entites have a heart).

Last edited:
When the subject of cards come up, I asked if there was just a plain card that's not attached to VISA or Mastercard and the answer was 'no'.
Some of the banks and credit unions try that bluff on me, and then I tell them I don't want their debit visa or mastercard. If they were bluffing, when they hear no, they magically discover the ATM only card and give that to me.

Another interesting point is that as bank branches close, it seems that they are doing deals with post offices for clients to be able to attend to their banking needs there. So it could be that all bank branches will eventually disappear.
Companies like Walmart provide banking services for many people, including cross border money transfer.

Back
Top Bottom