shell shock unknown by us infantry

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
i have posted the post below and it raised only one reaction. however, i consider the matter important because it plays with the health of young us soldiers. so, here it is again:

usa shell shock artillery casualties

i found, i do not recall how, an article in the nyt, on shellshock in the usa artillery soldiers.
its reference is

https://archive.is/2023.11.06-202808/https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/05/us/us-army-marines-artillery-isis-pentagon.html

i have copied the article and partly edited it. it is quite long and detailed, it is attached below.

PLEASE READ IT.

I WAS SCANDALIZED by this article, because it blatently demonstrates the BASIC INCOMPETENCE of the whole us military. and their careless use of their human resources. and then, they are upset by the next mass shooting.

it is evidently known that loud noises are harmful to the body, and there are civilian norms to regulate this noise.

but the usa military seem to never have heard of it. this is the summum of HYPOCRISY. they play with the health of young soldiers, and do not even think of shell shock. they know how to build artillery with 10m titanium cannons, but they know NOTHING ABOUT TRAUMA.

and from such an IGNORANT country we should accept their health and other DICTATES????

PLEASE MEDITATE ON THIS ABYSSMAL IGNORANCE and its implications.

Attachments

• usa veterans having shell shock.pdf
    53 KB · Views: 1
Of course. These stories are terrifying and heartbreaking to read. These a mountain of evidence that shows the governements neglect of service members in and outside active duty. Once you have fulfilled your “usefulness” in their eyes. You are no longer an asset and a liability. You are discarded, and if you are damaged, the only way to prove it is if you have a medical record of it while in service. If you kept your mouth shut and tried to tough it out, good luck, no evidence. Good luck with life and your trauma. “Go find a job and pretend none of this never happened.”

I agree with @T.C. there’s not much to do but to “know” this is happening and inform those affected if possible. Some of those that are affected still firmly believe that the medical system will help them, and they will be medicated, get sicker, and most likely die slow painful deaths, or kill themselves. A lot are “patriots” and can attack you for even considering we served “the empire”. The “work” in itself of the network of FOTCM and is a powerful tool to help break free from this madness. For now, I think a lot of this can only be fixed on an individual basis they have to WANT to search for this. A lot of our service members (I can only speak for marines) are heavily indoctrinated to want to kill for prestigie amongst ourselves, and “dominate” in their field of skill. That’s why it’s best to recruit young (and naive).

How can you “fix” something that was designed to control, profit and destroy free thought? (VA and US medical system, imo). IMO the only ignorance is in the citizens/service members ourselves. The government leaders know exactly what they are doing.

How can you “fix” something that was designed to control, profit and destroy free thought? (VA and US medical system, imo). IMO the only ignorance is in the citizens/service members ourselves. The government leaders know exactly what they are doing.
And what happens in all armies, security forces, emergency forces and private citizens throughout the planet.

Do you want to collect life insurance?

Good luck.

The above is an example of something that exists in all strata, in all countries to varying degrees and that comes from global social planning of many hundreds of years.

Yes, I read it the first time you posted it, and I’m sure a lot of other people read it, too.

What would you like us all to do about it?
you ask a good question. i have no answer also. i believe it is important to be aware of these shortcomings and to be aware of its implications. do not trust so called experts and officials only, but also take the outings of victims seriously. the victims know best, so believe them.

Back
Top Bottom