Short stories for children's assembly

Pob said:
Thanks once again for all your input. I opted for the emperor's new clothes in the end and the children really enjoyed it (as I did too). I asked them what the message was and received some intelligent replies: Along the lines of 'don't trust everyone' and 'don't be vain' which we then talked about. I am still smiling to myself after a few children thanked me throughout the day for an assembly they enjoyed. :)

Sounds like it turned out great. :) Thanks for the update (and it made me smile too).

SeekinTruth said:
Sounds like it turned out great. :) Thanks for the update (and it made me smile too).

Thanks SeekinTruth. Nice to hear. Nearly all the teaching I do involves computers so it was refreshing to do something so simple, yet still engaging and rewarding.

Stories of various lengths can be found on:

Bobbuntine.com Assembly Tales for Real Kids

This attempts to provide morals through real stories but is for Y4+

Hello Bob & welcome to the forum.

It would be great if you made an introductory post in the newbie forum, on how did you come across the forum, whatever you feel comfortable in sharing ;)

Welcome to the forum Bob, I like the style of the stories you've written on your site. I'm also curious to know whether you are genuinely interested in the materials discussed on this forum or if its just this thread that is of interest to you?

I think Aesop's Fables are very good with many great lessons. Perhaps they are a bit on the short side.

Back
Top Bottom