Show #6 Global War on Terror: Fake terrorism and Empire

Nienna said:
Last week I had the chat window show up on my screen. Today, all there is is an icon with little lights going back and forth saying "Connecting", while at the bottom of the icon is a line saying, "Note: To comment in the chat you must be logged in. Please register or log in."

I was not registered last week and the window was there.

Any idea why that may be?

Have you tried to reload the page?

Gawan said:
Nienna said:
Last week I had the chat window show up on my screen. Today, all there is is an icon with little lights going back and forth saying "Connecting", while at the bottom of the icon is a line saying, "Note: To comment in the chat you must be logged in. Please register or log in."

Yes, 3 times and then I did the shift+reload and I am still getting the same thing.

I also went and clicked on the page from the beginning and still just the same.

Okey dokey, I dumped all of my history, cookies, etc. and turned off my computer. Now that it is restarted, the chat window is there.

Nienna said:
Gawan said:
Nienna said:

Yes, 3 times and then I did the shift+reload and I am still getting the same thing.

I also went and clicked on the page from the beginning and still just the same.

Okay, maybe it is a flash plug in issue? But this is just a guess.

Nienna said:
Okey dokey, I dumped all of my history, cookies, etc. and turned off my computer. Now that it is restarted, the chat window is there.

Perfect :).

Thank you for the show folks, and for those calling in too. :cool2:

The last bit about saying no, not believing a news cast or a message you hear for instance - this seems so and helps in incremental ways. The more who do this, the more it spreads.

I finally managed to catch most of it live! This was such an interesting show, and I really enjoyed Jason's tirades :) . You guys seem to be getting better and better at keeping the discussion focused and gripping, and the reasonable style of presenting new ideas sounds very effective.

I know that if I had never discovered Cassiopaea but stumbled upon this show, I'd be straight to google to find out who the hell these people are and why I haven't heard of them before! Unfortunate about the cult websites muddying the waters, but hearing people talk about things like this is such a breath of fresh air, I'd hope sincere people see through the disinfo.

An observation regarding the 'freedom' issue. I remember the politicians saying, NOT "They hate YOU because of YOUR freedoms", but they said "They hate US because of OUR freedoms". It must be grasped that the politicians spouting this is TELLING THE TRUTH. Although, it is subtle. When the politicians are saying US, they are not saying ALL of the people of the west, but they are referring to themselves! Terrorists(freedom fighters) hate US (politicians/elite/banksters/etc) because of OUR (politicians etc) freedoms (to do whatever the F*** they want)

Just my 2 cents

Kris

Carlise said:
This was such an interesting show, and I really enjoyed Jason's tirades :) .

I thought the CD I burned it on might have been scratched, but the "garbled" or skipping audio was throughout the podcast and reported by others. It sounded like a connection problem, as with a cell phone when you are losing reception. And I agree that Jason explains things in a matter-of-fact and easily understood way.

I thought that Laura mentioned that Sandra Brown would be on in one of your shows, together with an English lady, that was knowledgeable about psychopathy.

Is that still going to happen?
Not complaining, though. :D

Another great show, thanks. Still with some audio trouble though - I'd suggest that you also record the shows through a mixer/harddisk or something, to get your speak on a clean audio track for the benefit of the recorded version of the show, since the break-ups and ripouts carry over to the recorded show. It's a shame since the sound issue presents a bit of a struggle to follow, which perhaps leaves only the most hardcore fans. Another suggestion; to throw in one or two smaller (than the halftime) music or other kind of break for digestive purposes.

Mariama said:
I thought that Laura mentioned that Sandra Brown would be on in one of your shows, together with an English lady, that was knowledgeable about psychopathy.

Is that still going to happen?
Not complaining, though. :D

Sandra is scheduled for the show after next, on the 17th.

Mr. Scott said:
Gawan said:
Eventually it needs grooving every time :).

But it is indeed getting better and the documentary interlude was perfect. Jason seems to be far away when he starts to talk and then the audio gets better.

Yeah, it's fine now from here.

Hey Scottie,
Even when I download the audio, I hear the skipping... since it is a live show, I wonder if you have a stable ping/jitter.

If the live podcast app has a buffer setting, it may help to increase it... it will make lag for phone callers, but anyway they have to turn down the radio.

I can help out with the router settings. I have had issues with VOIP in the past (similar to live radio streaming) and this may be fixable if we can implement QOS and throttling (if just for the time that the show is on).

If your router doesn't have the ability to run what I found to be amazing QOS wise (linux based OpenWRT- Gargoyle firmware), then I would like to donate my extra router for your site in order to prioritize traffic such as the radio show!

The firmware for the router is open source, so you can examine it if you want. It's just that not all routers support it.

Back
Top Bottom