Show #80: Global Picture: Ukraine, Ferguson, 'IS', Ebola and Palestine WTH?

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday, August 24th 2014: Global Picture: Ukraine, Ferguson, Islamic State, Ebola and Palestine WTH?

It has begun, and there can be only one. No, this isn't Highlander, it's global politics at its worst. How does it all fit together? The coup in Ukraine, militarized police shootings in Ferguson, the 'Islamic State' threatening to behead all of Christendom, a looming worldwide Ebola epidemic and Israel is up to its old tricks again with more indiscriminate bombing of Palestinians. To top if all off, there appears to be no doubt that our climate is in the midst of a major 'shift' to something radically different from what we've known to date.

Join the SOTT Team this Sunday, August 24th 2014 from 2-4pm EST (11am-1pm PST / 8-10pm CET), for a no holds barred and in depth analysis of the current state of the world.

You can call in with questions/comments or join the show page chatroom, or, if you're a real shrinking violet, post any questions/comments you have here.

One shrinking violet really looking forward to this one. I can only catch the first part of the live broadcast before I leave for work.

Really looking forward to this show too guys! Would love to be on while it airs live, but it's 4am Sydney time (I think), so I will have to listen to it in replay . Thanks so much :)

Good luck with the show guys! Sounds like it will another excellent one, joining the dots of our reality :)

Will be downloading it asap tom.

Looking forward to it. Sounds like another great show is prepared. Got several of the shows I'm still trying to catch up on.

Just to note, in the above show description it says "To top if all off, ..." Should be "To top it all off, ..." If you want to fix it in case the typo exists for the SOTT front page and the blog talk site.

I`ll be there.. quietly as usual.
Good luck with the show, you guys are doing an amazing job of it, every show is a good one!

Resorted to the 'Universal circuit', it's working now. :flowers:

UC= hitting the box with a shoe

Thanks fellas and tech support for another blockbuster show. Riveting. Gonna have another listen tomorrow.

pegasus said:
Thanks fellas and tech support for another blockbuster show. Riveting. Gonna have another listen tomorrow.

I second that, it helps understanding these situations better. Also, I thought the callers asked some interesting questions. :) Hope more and more people will spot the lies of the propaganda machine, though I'm not holding my breath for the people and racists in the U.S. who donated money for the killer cop Darren Wilson, geez...

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next one, Thanks Sott Team.

I hadn't thought about the current conflicts in the middle east and their proximity to Russia. After recent events, it makes me wonder how long they have expected this clash with Russia. It seems like they've known for a very long time and have been doing whatever they can to create carnage there. If people have been commenting on the locations promise, due to it's essence, for all this time, it's a possibility.

I'm curious about Anthony Sutton’s work and it's relevance/truth, after the discussion with the guy last week who thinks it's a 'questionable source' (but provided no info to back it up if i remember). Because i also listened to the first few hours of 'Gulag Archipelago' and i've been trying to get my head around a few things: Stalin. The gulags, how was it possible. Some responses have been: he tried to reorganise the country; they didn't have the food to feed them anyway. I realise it's a complex topic.

Anyway, it was a great rambling roundup! But i think Pieirre's conviction as the ditsy blond began to wane. His heart just wasn't in it ;)

Thanks again all! :D (and Charles and Ken and Laurie :)

I was just listening to Cross talk 'Russia's world view' and they mentioned the Serbian conflict was directed at Russia, and i also remember the guy from last week saying the bombs on Nagasaki & Hiroshima, same. They really have had their eye on Russia for a long time. :shock:

Just wanted to say thanks guys for another interesting, informative show! :)

Back
Top Bottom