Similarities between religions.

Here is a link to my website, I put this together to illustrate the similarities between a lot of religions, both STO and STS. When one thinks in terms of not just one trinity but two trinity's a lot of similarities become apparent regarding the underlying spiritual fundamentals. In symbology you have the number 3 representing your lower trinity, and the number 3 again representing your higher trinity, or the number 33. This can also be seen with the number 2, 2 times 3 equals 33.

www.northernorthodox.com

Here is a link to my website, (...)
www.northernorthodox.com
FYI, the "about" webpage includes :
The Northern Orthodox Church

Founded in 2021 Vancouver Canada by Patriarch Benjamin Dixon, Our Mission is to restore Christianity to its original truth. We support those who support us and hope to restore the beauty of old school western civilization back to our communities. We love classic music, dance, art, and oil and gas.

Patriarch Benjamin David

Benjamin Dixon is the founder of the Northern Orthodox Church and Lives in Vancouver Canada. His holiness loves classic ballet, choirs, flower gardens, heavy machinery, and oil and gas. His favorite trinity is the tricone drill bit. Our beloved Patriarch grew up in rural British Columbia Canada and has spent a considerable amount of time downhill skiing, Playing baritone saxophone, longboarding, rock climbing, and riding fast motorcycles. Past carreers include, licenced Driller, Red seal electrician, commercial diver, and forestry silverculture.

Erratum : "if your website is to be ..."

And in the frontpage, you write (underlines are mine) :
THE NORTHERN ORTHODOX CHURCH
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE CHURCH

(...)
The proper translation of the word Orthodox is “the way” or “the only way”. Orthodox is most often translated as “straight line”, this translation is wrong, and the content here will explain why. There is only “one way” and its Northern Orthodox Christianity.

So, according to you, there is only one way and one true church (yours).
But after that, in your "STO/Monotheism" and "STO/Polytheism" webpages, there are lists of other religions, including Christianism, Judaism, Buddhism, Sufism, etc.
Its confusing from my PoV.
Do you mean that your own is including/extending these different others, that these are "primitive" versions of yours ?

Back
Top Bottom