SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Is this intended? I found that in English focus the alternative videos point to February instead of March videos due to some reasons: Rumble or Dailymotion.

FYI (@Learner @Gawan ?): I already translated German focus. I am not sure if I translated flare related terms correctly and therefore I marked them red.

It got fixed for Daily, Rumble doesn't have a newer video yet. I think for some languages the further links can be left out, when there is nothing else uploaded or just runs on a single video provider. Since the subtitles mainly run only on one provider.

It got fixed for Daily, Rumble doesn't have a newer video yet. I think for some languages the further links can be left out, when there is nothing else uploaded or just runs on a single video provider. Since the subtitles mainly run only on one provider.
Thank you Gawan! I updated Dailymotion Link in German Focus.

I can do the PR when you're done.

Thank you @Learner. PR is done.

Thank you everyone included. What an extreme month - another one!

@Jacques, I added the Daily video in the Focus. Should we publish it with just that one (and delete the English Odysee), or wait for the Odysee version with French subtitles that both @Altair and you provide us for some months?
Maybe we could save time by only publishing the Focus with the Daily video? What do you think?

@Jacques, I added the Daily video in the Focus. Should we publish it with just that one (and delete the English Odysee), or wait for the Odysee version with French subtitles that both @Altair and you provide us for some months?
Maybe we could save time by only publishing the Focus with the Daily video? What do you think?

I will upload the Odysee video this morning and I will add it after that.

Back
Top Bottom