SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Thank you, OS, Gawan and everyone else involved!

I'm pretty busy at the moment, so maybe @Dirgni, would you like to do the German IT this time around? Otherwise, I can do it around Sunday / Monday.

Regarding our combined work with the German translation, I already had in mind if we could switch roles back and forth - one month one of us is doing the IT and the other one does the PR, and then vice versa the next month. Of course, depending on who has time for what.

Just throwing the thought out there. :-)
I will do IT asap. :-)

Thank you for all your efforts in collecting the events! :flowers:

The Croatian IT and PR for February are done. The subtitles are ready for upload.

Thank you OS & Gawan. :flowers:
I am doing the French subtitles translation and will do the PR (Focus is done already).

I published both. If I was too fast with the French ones, I can upload later the final version.

Thank you, OS, Gawan and everyone else involved!

I'm pretty busy at the moment, so maybe @Dirgni, would you like to do the German IT this time around? Otherwise, I can do it around Sunday / Monday.

Regarding our combined work with the German translation, I already had in mind if we could switch roles back and forth - one month one of us is doing the IT and the other one does the PR, and then vice versa the next month. Of course, depending on who has time for what.

Just throwing the thought out there. :-)

Thank you for your efforts everyone, especially OS and Gawan. I finished German IT February including focus and it is ready for PR. (@Learner maybe?)

I am OK with switching roles depending on who has time for what. :-)

I hadn't had the time to do the PR, but now it's done, and corrections have been made. It would then be necessary to upload the latest version. Thank you Gawan!
And many thanks, as usual, to all chroniclers and techies involved in this Summary. :flowers:

It got uploaded again.

The German IT and PR for January was done. But January Focus in German Sott is not yet published due to some reasons. Could you please check @Gawan if there is something missing? Thank you so much in advance.
Everything should be there now.

Thank you for your efforts everyone, especially OS and Gawan. I finished German IT February including focus and it is ready for PR. (@Learner maybe?)

I am OK with switching roles depending on who has time for what. :-)
Thank you for your work, Dirgni. I can do the PR tomorrow. And so let's go for the role-switching; it's good to change the dynamic once in a while. :-D

There is another error, in case you want to change it in the subtitles. On line 61 is not 2 meters, but 2 feet, ie 60 cm. We have been warned by @Altair about this error.

In the article there is a correction:

Correction: In the clip from February 23 ('Heavy snowfall in the Alps - 4 inches in 24 hours') 2 feet (24 inches) of snow fell in 24 hours, not '4 inches'.

But the subtitles entry says 2 meters:

23 Feb - Heavy snowfall in the Alps - 2 metres in 24 hours

There is another error, in case you want to change it in the subtitles. On line 61 is not 2 meters, but 2 feet, ie 60 cm. We have been warned by @Altair about this error.
Thank you @Altair and @OrangeScorpion. I've made the change. @Gawan, as the Focus is not published yet (waiting for @Jacques to provide the embed code for the video with French subtitles), it's up to you if you want/can upload the video again.

Back
Top Bottom