SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

German translation for November 2023 and December 2023 between lines 44 and 70 are not available in the summary due to some reasons. Do you happen to have these translations somewhere else, @Learner? Or am I missing something? Thank you in advance!
Hhm, that is strange. I checked the spreadsheet, and the lines you point out for December are missing as well in my case. And for November, they aren't there at all. I am sure that hasn't been the case when having finished the IT.

@Dirgni If they really have vanished and can't be retrieved anymore in some way, maybe one of us who has more time today or so could do the IT again while the other one does the PR. In that case, I am at work in the early evening hours, so could do it afterwards. But if you have more time, maybe you would like to do the IT then?

Last edited:
Have been doing the IT for the missing lines of December as well as for November again. You can now go ahead for PR, @Dirgni. And thank you for your work!

Maybe the German IT for subtitles had vanished so that we can retrain our Earth Changes video translation powers? :-D I for one had been missing it when this activity wasn't around during the last few months!

Have been doing the IT for the missing lines of December as well as for November again. You can now go ahead for PR, @Dirgni. And thank you for your work!

Maybe the German IT for subtitles had vanished so that we can retrain our Earth Changes video translation powers? :-D I for one had been missing it when this activity wasn't around during the last few months!
PR of Subtitles and focus articles for November and December are done.

I assume someone (@Gawan?) has to check if latest video with German subtitles is included in both focus articles.

Thank you everyone included, especially OS, Gawan and Learner.

Thanks.

Here is the translation table:

And here is the mixer:

Line 49 was empty, while it should say:
Meteor fireball over New England and New York - 21 Jan

I´ve added it to the sheet.

Also, it´s fascinating to see 3 fireballs in a raw on the same day across the globe 😬

The Focus article is missing below the subtitles in the sheet; is it needed and should we copy it in the sheet as well?

Back
Top Bottom