SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

The Croatian Focus is published.

Btw, if you didn´t know so far, to automatically load the correct subtitle upon playing a DM video on SOTT, you add

?subtitles-default=hr

to the URL of the video.

I.e.
for this month´s video the code looks like this:

Code:
<iframe src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x8sc3yg?subtitles-default=hr" allowfullscreen="" width="530" height="310" frameborder="0" allow="encrypted-media; web-share;"></iframe>

?subtitles-default=hr is what I´ve added; so you change "hr" to i.e. "fr" or any language code we have subtitles for, if you want the video to display the correct subtitles by default.

The Croatian Focus is published.

Btw, if you didn´t know so far, to automatically load the correct subtitle upon playing a DM video on SOTT, you add

?subtitles-default=hr

to the URL of the video.

I.e.
for this month´s video the code looks like this:

Code:
<iframe src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x8sc3yg?subtitles-default=hr" allowfullscreen="" width="530" height="310" frameborder="0" allow="encrypted-media; web-share;"></iframe>

?subtitles-default=hr is what I´ve added; so you change "hr" to i.e. "fr" or any language code we have subtitles for, if you want the video to display the correct subtitles by default.
Thanks so much @Mari

Thanks. Here is the translation table:

And here is the subtitle mixer:

Thank you, OS, Gawan and everyone else involved!

I'm pretty busy at the moment, so maybe @Dirgni, would you like to do the German IT this time around? Otherwise, I can do it around Sunday / Monday.

Regarding our combined work with the German translation, I already had in mind if we could switch roles back and forth - one month one of us is doing the IT and the other one does the PR, and then vice versa the next month. Of course, depending on who has time for what.

Just throwing the thought out there. :-)

Back
Top Bottom