Spirit Releasement Therapy

David Topi said:
Thank you Laura! That sounds great and I think i understand the mechanics up to this level as per the FRV of the person with dead people and all variety of astral entities. But then i think to understand that if somebody was to be found attached to a 4d sts entity (supposing we could know it is such), do you feel this "trick" would work the same way?
Had the feeling that their level of development, even if sts mode and only seeing what they want to see, would render useless our SRT.

In fact, what i also wonder, would really a 4d entity attach to anybody? They may simply absorb the energy via other means and not "bother" with this kind of attachment as dead guys do.

I would think that an individual attached to a 4d STS entity would be kinda weird. I don't think any human system could fully accommodate that frequency without imploding. My take is that the truly demonic are still not 4d STS though I don't know how I would describe the reality from which they emanate.

Big point here: you can't do SRT with anybody who isn't asking and getting to the level of true asking is tricky at best.

Malachi Martin discusses the condition of "perfect possession" which is a symbiotic thing and I suspect that this is as close as we get to 4D STS attachment. Even there, I suspect an intermediary.

I would think that an individual attached to a 4d STS entity would be kinda weird. I don't think any human system could fully accommodate that frequency without imploding. My take is that the truly demonic are still not 4d STS though I don't know how I would describe the reality from which they emanate.

Ok. This is what i did not grasp, i had the impression that the truly nasty guys were already 4d sts and was wondering how on earth that attachment could happen and how we could get rid of them with proper knowledge and techniques. But this makes sense, a lizzie or any type of 4d entity cannot probably, attach to a 3d entity, the difference in energy and frequency is abysmal, however they can mess up with us in many other ways.
Thanks again, concepts like this keep falling into place bit by bit.

David Topi said:

Ok. This is what i did not grasp, i had the impression that the truly nasty guys were already 4d sts and was wondering how on earth that attachment could happen and how we could get rid of them with proper knowledge and techniques. But this makes sense, a lizzie or any type of 4d entity cannot probably, attach to a 3d entity, the difference in energy and frequency is abysmal, however they can mess up with us in many other ways.
Thanks again, concepts like this keep falling into place bit by bit.
polonel already mentioned. I look at this way. Does any human wants to attach themselves to Dog and live in its primitive consciousness ?. Does man doesn't have any thing else to do or any means to make dog to do what he wants to do including influencing other dogs. Expand this between 3D and 4D. Universe being infinite, with all sorts of entities at different levels of evolution, they can bring it and attach or go back in time and manipulate ( changing the variables) etc OR we ourselves becomes vulnerable due to pathological indoctrination we , our extention (family, work, life in general etc) subjected to.

There are some panic attack threads, you may want to check them.

Hi seek10, yes, i understand that, i did not make the comparison towards the levels below because i do not need to attach myself to a cow or a chicken in order to manipulate or feed of them, but i depicted the scenarios about a 4d attached to a 3d because they need, or that was my impression, to be "attached" somehow to feed upon us directly.

Allow me to explain what has happen to me today that has triggered my reading and thoughts about this issue.
I have been giving a general talk in a local library about some general concepts we all discuss here: the densities, the polarities, the sts way, the sto, the entities, etc. At one moment, one person from the small group that was there has told he had felt always something attached and if we wannted, he could give a small "demo". He then simply started speaking in another language he had no idea about it, but i have felt STRONGLY the presence of an entity in him. I have told him my perception and he seemed to understand it, in the moment i have looked deeply i to hos eyes, i ha e felt the entity jumping directly from him to me. It is been like a physical pu ch.
It has taken me a few seconds to realise what was going on, recover my selfcontrol and feel again the entity jumping back, leaving me. All this has lasted no more than 30 seconds.
I have explained to everybody what had just happened and few minutes later i have ended the presentation.
I believe the entity has left with the guy back home but i have been paying extreme attention to myself to see if i noticed anything, which so far i have not.

David Topi said:
I have been giving a general talk in a local library about some general concepts we all discuss here: the densities, the polarities, the sts way, the sto, the entities, etc.

Are your talks sponsored by the library or are they talks you've put together informally? How are the folks that attend informed of the talks?

1984 said:
David Topi said:
I have been giving a general talk in a local library about some general concepts we all discuss here: the densities, the polarities, the sts way, the sto, the entities, etc.

Are your talks sponsored by the library or are they talks you've put together informally? How are the folks that attend informed of the talks?
in this case it was a friend of mine who owns the library with whom i talk occasionally about these topics and the group was in general interested mostly in the Ra material.

Laura, sorry for coming back to this question. I was re-reading your answer and thinking about the realities from which these kind of entities may come from.
Purely speculating, if we do not put them the tag of a 4D STS entity, the only way I could name them would "astral entities" (regardless what level of the astral planes they may come from).

But then I went to think more about the astral realms. If the astral plane, or what we tend to think about "astral planes" is neither a state of consciouness or development (otherwise it would be part of a density level I think), my thoughts are that they belong still to 3rd density but to a different (parallel) reality.

I remember vaguely something you answered time ago of the astral planes being loosely some part of our 3D level, but I am not sure if I remember this correctly. I mean, if we were to put the astral realms somewhere in a graph, they would not belong to anyplace between 3rd and 4th density, but probably be a lateral division of 3D?

Then, those truly nasty "demonic" or astral entities may "come" from the breaching of any frequency or lateral "membrane" separating the different 3D realities? Something like that or fully missed the point?

thanks!

That's as good an explanation as any I could formulate. Works for me!

David Topi said:

Laura, sorry for coming back to this question. I was re-reading your answer and thinking about the realities from which these kind of entities may come from.
Purely speculating, if we do not put them the tag of a 4D STS entity, the only way I could name them would "astral entities" (regardless what level of the astral planes they may come from).

But then I went to think more about the astral realms. If the astral plane, or what we tend to think about "astral planes" is neither a state of consciouness or development (otherwise it would be part of a density level I think), my thoughts are that they belong still to 3rd density but to a different (parallel) reality.

I remember vaguely something you answered time ago of the astral planes being loosely some part of our 3D level, but I am not sure if I remember this correctly. I mean, if we were to put the astral realms somewhere in a graph, they would not belong to anyplace between 3rd and 4th density, but probably be a lateral division of 3D?

Then, those truly nasty "demonic" or astral entities may "come" from the breaching of any frequency or lateral "membrane" separating the different 3D realities? Something like that or fully missed the point?

thanks!

This sounds pretty close to what Ra described as the "inner planes", i.e. 3D existence without incarnation in a body. They describe various types of beings that exist in this state (which they equate to the 'astral planes'), including discarnate entities (e.g. they say Crowley is 'there'), 'dark angels', and beings connected with black magic.

12.14 Questioner: Would this be the origin of what we call black magic?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct in one sense, incorrect in another. The Orion group has aided the so-called negatively oriented among your mind/body/spirit complexes. These same entities would be concerning themselves with service to self in any case and there are many upon your so-called inner planes which are negatively oriented and thus available as inner teachers or guides and so-called possessors of certain souls who seek this distortion of service to self.

_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=inner+planes&st=phrase&qo=&lh=aq&qc=0&s=&c=&fp=0&v=e&l=30&o=r&ss=1&sc=1

Thank you both, Laura and Approaching Infinity.
Yes, it seems so and it is kind of interesting (to me at least) to be able to "classify" these kind of entities according to their "origin", even generally speaking.

In the recent past I've read about astral projection and astral travel, and never understood quite well "where" those planes "belonged to" in the global order of "evolutionary levels" (=densities), but including them as the "inner planes" of our 3D level makes most sense to me, at least to fit them into the mental picture of the bigger reality we occupy.

David Topi said:
Yes, it seems so and it is kind of interesting (to me at least) to be able to "classify" these kind of entities according to their "origin", even generally speaking.

In the recent past I've read about astral projection and astral travel, and never understood quite well "where" those planes "belonged to" in the global order of "evolutionary levels" (=densities), but including them as the "inner planes" of our 3D level makes most sense to me, at least to fit them into the mental picture of the bigger reality we occupy.

It's kind of problematic too, because when I realized that such planes are still, in a sense, 3D, that means that things like remote viewing, psychic perceptions, and a whole host of things we have thought were reliable for millennia may not be so reliable after all since they only allow us to access lateral realities rather than vertical ones (for lack of a better term).

But then, I had that in mind when undertaking the Cs experiment, that one must have intent and patience and more than one receiver so as to make the equivalent of a higher level being, though I didn't know the word "density" then, in order to penetrate through and out and above such levels.

But then, I had that in mind when undertaking the Cs experiment, that one must have intent and patience and more than one receiver so as to make the equivalent of a higher level being, though I didn't know the word "density" then, in order to penetrate through and out and above such levels.

That makes complete sense, but I thought that it was because you are channeling energy from 6th density, but I think (just think) that if you would be channeling a 4D STO via the ouija, don't you think you could do it alone and have the same results (in terms of the process, not the knowledge transmitted) ? I mean, the energy of a density above us, maybe with one receiver could be enough or not even that?

It's kind of problematic too, because when I realized that such planes are still, in a sense, 3D, that means that things like remote viewing, psychic perceptions, and a whole host of things we have thought were reliable for millennia may not be so reliable after all since they only allow us to access lateral realities rather than vertical ones (for lack of a better term).

And somehow I still think that, on the other hand, those "abilities" and tools (remote viewing, etc), even if they do not serve to get info from higher sources (vertical), still make their way as good tools into our normal 3D reality and can be useful for the individuals having them or using them to help others, when properly done/used.

People investigating, writing and sharing what they learn about the parallel realities still help open the point of view of many others, focused completely in the most material of the 3D levels (the one we all share). The problem is finding someone not feeding just illusions and disinfo, but the closest thing to a real "investigation" about what those realities are, etc.

Probably having them, or developing them or asking help from those who have those abilities to perceive this expanded "access" to our 3D level, is a stepping stone into understanding that there is more than the physical world we see, which can be a huge step for some people in their learning cycle. This is probably obvious for everyone in the forum, but I can say that for instance, to my mother, learning about this when my father passed away was not only a stepping stone, but a jump of a few kilometers in her understanding of the world. :-)

Laura said:
David Topi said:

I have the similar thoughts yesterday after reading all astral planes can be a part of 3D parallel world. The so called yogi's dematerialize and materializing ( is this correct or not is different issue, thinking some minute truth in it ) , all that stuff is simple parallel dimensions. so Hopeless the entire gamut of spirituality for the entire cycle.

Q: (L) From what realm did this meditated information
issue?
A: The realm of the subconscious mind.
Q: (L) Are any of the Vedas information that was given to
man by extra-terrestrials?
A: Not as you would define it.
Q: (L) From what types of beings, or what level of density
did this information issue from?
A: Third.

Q: (L) Can you give us anything more on that in a general
sense?
A: If you ask.
Q: (L) What is the percentage of accuracy of the information
given in the Vedas? Overall?
A: Accurate at what level?
Q: (L) Third Density.
A: Accurate to what extent and in what way?
Q: (L) Well, in a general sense, as a way of living one's life
and perceiving the universe.
A: That's an extremely difficult question to answer as
accuracy in determining such things as perceiving the
universe and living one's life is entirely open to interpretation
as anyone can resolve accuracy by relating to the parallel
universe which is appropriate for the information given
. And,
as we have stated in the past, it is possible to create parallel
universes through thought energy, and once they are created
naturally, they correspond naturally to the interpretation
given for them.

Back in the day, having read Near Death Experience -literature, I had the impression that if the consciousness survives bodily death, the transition would go "by the book" for everybody: going to the light, life review, etc.

Later, familiarizing myself with the cassiopaea- and related material, I was starting to get the idea that things might not be as simple.

I recently finished "Life Between Life", "The Unquiet Dead" and Richard Matheson's "What Dreams May Come", and also re-read this thread. It has been a relevant recap for deeper understanding.

(Side note: "What Dreams May Come" is an account of afterlife written in form of fiction. In the end of the book there's a bibliography of several dozen books, including Owen's "The Life Beyond the Veil", that Matheson used as a source for the story. Very readable, describes very well the confusion one might have after death, if misinformed about the scenario.)

It's troubling to think that if a potentially souled person is under religious, materialistic, etc. propaganda and has no inkling of the way things might proceed after death, s/he will be abashed and probably get "lost", potentially becoming a "possessor", etc. Being uninformed in other areas and having a messed up machine would surely complicate the transition as well.

Some posts that I found to be elucidating:

foofighter said:
it seems clear that the soul (if a person has one, like Anart said: complex issue) goes to a "zone" in 5D to which it most resonates. If the person had a dark life, or was constantly abused and used, he/she will go to a zone where that situation continues. Not because of some judgment, or anything like that, but simply because that's where he/she would fit best. This is one of the reasons you will want to focus on cleaning the machine while alive, because when you die the state you were in will pretty much decide your starting point (IF you have a soul that will continue in the first place).

truth seeker said:
I think one must be doing work on themselves (intake of knowledge) in addition to diet and ee. It's these three things that would sustain the body, mind, spirit and would provide protection from any entities from attaching or reattaching. In other words, we are removing the hooks, the roots of the problem as opposed to the symptom. Hope that makes sense. :)

Laura said:
Bottom line is this: if you change your FRV, whatever attached to a former FRV can't hang around. Things that can do that include acquiring knowledge, awareness, changing your habitual ways of thinking and reacting, changing elements in your life including diet, etc.

Next delving into "The Haunted Mind" and "30 Years Among the Dead". Maybe better to leave "Hostage to the Devil" for a later stage, as it appears to be some heavy duty reading!

Laura said:
This is not light reading. I don't recommend it to anyone who lacks really good spiritual defenses which means a LOT of knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom