Starchild Skull 2010 DNA Results / Lloyd Pye

Osiris

A Disturbance in the Force
FOund this video just recently, search for it on here but didnt find it.

Anyone see this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgjGfGk7ESI

Re: Starchild Skull 2010 DNA Results

Osiris said:

Anyone see this yet?

Sorry, not used to SMF forums, been a few years. While i Like that video this is the one i wanted to post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA

:cry:

Osiris said:

Anyone see this yet?

Interesting associations. While I understand this was not the topic video, since you said you liked it I was wondering...

So, the video producer is saying that comet Elenin is 'Planet X Nibiru' and that the 1998 movie 'Deep Impact' is representative of what is to come and that the 'real end of creation' is October 28, 2011 and that it could already be seen in the sky in the pic below except that Google Sky is blocking it out?

From the uploader's comments:

Uploader Comments (Envylife904)

5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 These are the coordinates of Nibiru expected to break the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011 for the pole shift to take place with the first of three conjunctions on March 15, 2011. Google Sky has a large rectangle blocking out the image in a deliberate act to deceive a global population. The third conjunction takes place on Nov. 22, 2011 or the same day Rothschild murdered JFK...

Back to the topic: So...what do you think about the Starchild Skull? :)

Bud said:
So, the video producer is saying that comet Elenin is 'Planet X Nibiru' and that the 1998 movie 'Deep Impact' is representative of what is to come and that the 'real end of creation' is October 28, 2011 and that it could already be seen in the sky in the pic below except that Google Sky is blocking it out?

There's that date again. I remember the same date mentioned by malevolent and not trustworthy entity Iliuka as signifying some big negative cosmic event. (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18898.0)

"Q:Will the Earth stop, tilt along its axis and then rotate the opposite direction within three days from the 28th October 2011?
A: That is correct. "

hithere said:
Bud said:

There's that date again. I remember the same date mentioned by malevolent and not trustworthy entity Iliuka as signifying some big negative cosmic event. (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18898.0)

Thanks, hithere. Like anart said in that same thread:

anart said:
If you are trying to increase your discernment, it is important to pay attention to everything.

:thup:

Osiris said:
Sorry, not used to SMF forums, been a few years. While i Like that video this is the one i wanted to post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA:cry:
The video above was youtube dated 8 August, 2010. It provides an introduction to the subject and tells us (from Lloyd Pye's perspective) where the matter stood at the time.

Will Lloyd Pye ultimately be viewed as a hapless quixotic or a visionary unveiler of part of the previously hidden history of earth? I don't know, but I find his apparent belief impressive. However, I'm easily impressed by people with the ability to make something out of what would, at first glance, appear to be nothing; how can Ricky Gervais evoke such laughter by his mental torture of the perpetually perplexed Karl Pilkington?; how did the bony, aging Franchesca Shiavone win the French Open?; how can Jon Stewart's silliness provide more insight on the news than CNN?; how did Rick Perry ever fool anyone into thinking he had a brain? and so on.

Wikipedia asserts that the Starchild is bunk, hogwash and (forgive me) stardust; there you go, question asked and answered and Bob's yer uncle! Pretty much.

Paranormal researcher Lloyd Pye, the owner of the skull, says he obtained the skull from Ray and Melanie Young of El Paso, Texas, in February 1999. According to Pye, the skull was found around 1930 in a mine tunnel about 100 miles (160 km) southwest of Chihuahua, Mexico, buried alongside a normal human skeleton that was exposed and lying supine on the surface of the tunnel.[...]

[...]Steven Novella of Yale University Medical School concludes that the cranium exhibits all of the characteristics of a child who has died as a result of congenital hydrocephalus, and that the cranial deformations were the result of accumulations of cerebrospinal fluid within the skull.

DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD (Bureau of Legal Dentistry), a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well, for each must have contributed one of the human sex chromosomes."

Further DNA testing in 2003 at Trace Genetics, which specializes in extracting DNA from ancient samples, isolated mitochondrial DNA from both recovered skulls. The child belongs to haplogroup C. Since mitochondrial DNA is inherited exclusively from the mother, it makes it possible to trace the offspring's maternal lineage. The DNA test therefore confirmed that the child's mother was a Haplogroup C human female. However, the adult female found with the child belonged to haplogroup A. Both haplotypes are characteristic Native American haplogroups, but the different haplogroup for each skull indicates that the adult female was not the child's mother.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starchild_skull

Steven Novella, knowledgable as he may be, is one guy with one opinion. Should that really be the last word? Maybe it doesn't matter, as the C's say that even if it's the real deal, who'll hear?

Session 19 June 1999
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23949.msg268459.html#msg268459

Q: At the UFO conference there was a guy named Lloyd Pye who has this skull that he thinks is an alien skull.

A: Even if it is, do you feel he has a chance in Hell of being heard?

Q: Of course not. But, for my own personal curiosity, is it an alien skull or a severely deformed child?

A: Maybe it is a goat.

Q: It’s not a goat! It is definitely humanoid type! That was not even nice!

A: We were not being mean to you. We meant chimpanzee, but we got confused! Sorry …

Pye is undeterred by all detractors, as befits both the laughably quixotic and the true visionary. Here's the latest video from Pye-land, youtube upload date of 7 June, 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzvqZFhQtpU&list=UUrTm4P9ST0Fo626B0OkhiTg&index=3&feature=plcp

More videos are here: http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialLloydPye

This is an exerpt from Pye's StarChildProject:

[...]It states that within the millions of DNA base pair strings catalogued in the NIH database, none were even “similar” to this section of the Starchild Skull’s DNA! And please note that this astonishing result was obtained with the search parameters set to the broadest match criteria that seeks even a “somewhat similar” match, not only an exact match.

For all of the Starchild’s DNA fragments, a wide net was cast into the NIH database with the hope there would be minimal doubt about results. Indeed, they were unequivocal: Some of the Starchild’s nuDNA is different from anything previously found on Earth!

The largest composite fragment that could not be matched in the database was several thousand nucleotides long! However, until some biological sense can be extracted from these non-matching nuDNA fragments, it’s too early to draw any definitive conclusions.

So, how can “biological sense” be extracted from them? One way would be if such DNA fragments are found to represent the coding part of a gene. That would mean it could be translated into a protein, and attempts could be made to predict the function of the protein.

Such a coding fragment is yet to be found among the recovered samples of the Starchild DNA because, as it happens, only about 3% of the total human genome is coding sections. Therefore, it is extremely unlikely that random sampling will miraculously discover a coding section, and all of the Starchild fragments have been obtained randomly.

The Starchild Project’s team considered this development a vital step forward in the quest to establish the truth about the Skull’s genetic heritage. However, skeptics and would-be debunkers soon pointed out that the submission parameters of a BLAST search could be manipulated by an unscrupulous researcher adjusting them to gain a favored result.

When those trying to discredit the Starchild Project suggest its results have been faked or fudged, they fail to acknowledge that all Project members have put their professional and personal reputations at stake. Project members have by far the most to lose from invalid results—much less faked results—so each of them works hard to ensure that appropriate steps are taken to secure accurate, repeatable results at every point in the process.

To serve that policy, the nuclear DNA results so far obtained have undergone sequential verification, but it must be stressed that they are now, and will remain, only fragmentary, and they will ultimately require subsequent repetitions for absolute confirmation. This will be completed by our geneticist and his colleagues as time and funding permit.[...]"
_http://www.starchildproject.com/DNA2011March.htm

I can't say if the matter deserves further investigation or should be put to rest as I have no science and my abilities are limited to providing this rudimentary update. I mean, c'mon...I find Ricky Gervais funny and Jon Stewart insightful.

Patrick said:
However, I'm easily impressed by people with the ability to make something out of what would, at first glance, appear to be nothing;

What you are saying is that you are impressed by illusion - which is antithetical to the purpose of this forum.

anart said:
Patrick said:
However, I'm easily impressed by people with the ability to make something out of what would, at first glance, appear to be nothing;

What you are saying is that you are impressed by illusion - which is antithetical to the purpose of this forum.

What I thought I was saying, anart, was that at first glance Schiavone (for example) appeared, for many reasons, to be unable to win the French Open; she made something out of, relatively speaking, nothing. I found this actual accomplishment impressive. Pye could appear to be easily dismissed as a nut, yet he persists, which I also find impressive. Will he also make something out of what appears to be nothing?

Patrick said:
anart said:
Patrick said:

What I thought I was saying, anart, was that at first glance Schiavone (for example) appeared, for many reasons, to be unable to win the French Open; she made something out of, relatively speaking, nothing. I found this actual accomplishment impressive. Pye could appear to be easily dismissed as a nut, yet he persists, which I also find impressive. Will he also make something out of what appears to be nothing?

Can you take a look at those two examples you've given and see how completely unrelated they are? In fact, they are so unrelated as to make the comparison nonsensical. There is reality and effort and there is fantasy and lies - the first example is reality and effort, the second is fantasy and lies. Why would you equate them?

anart said:
Patrick said:
anart said:
Patrick said:

Can you take a look at those two examples you've given and see how completely unrelated they are? In fact, they are so unrelated as to make the comparison nonsensical. There is reality and effort and there is fantasy and lies - the first example is reality and effort, the second is fantasy and lies. Why would you equate them?

I now see what you're saying anart. I was not aware that the skull business had been put to rest as a lie and a fantasy. I thought the C's comment, "A: We were not being mean to you. We meant chimpanzee, but we got confused! Sorry …" was still being verified.

I failed to be clear: I don't know nearly enough science to sort out matters of this nature, and my ignorance left me thinking that it was still open and under discussion.

More learning with less talking from me is in order. Thank you for your patience.

Lloyd Pye

I have spent some time over the past few days looking at information and lectures from Lloyd Pye, and I thought I would post the most relevant points here. (I did a search of this site and found nothing recent or very much about Pye.)

Pye's primary interest was in researching the 'hominids': Yeti, big-foot, Sasquatch, and so on. (I have seen enough information from various sources in the past few days that I accept that such creatures do exist.)

Then Pye was given a pair of 600-year-old skulls, one a female human and the other which is called the "Star Child". He has seen it as his duty to prove that the "Star Child" skull is not a deformity but an actual alien skull. He did have it tested three times over the past decades, taking advantage of increased sophistication and accuracy of DNA testing. The 2nd test showed that the skull had human mitochondrial DNA, which indicate it had a human mother, but no nuclear DNA showed up at all. Based on the kind of testing done, this meant that any nuclear DNA there did not match human DNA and so did not show up. This meant that possibly 'alien' nuclear material had been inserted in a human egg in place of human nuclear material. The third test done on the skull a few years later which was able to isolate some nuclear genetic material, but nothing isolated matched what was in the NIH data base of TRILLIONS of human samples.

Here is a lecture where he goes through the story and the science of the skull. A LOT of science -- this was really very informative. There is way more information that what I want to put here. There are a lot of very distinguishing things about this skull, and there are several drawings and sculpture of how the skull would have looked 'alive'. Pye does say that he believes this is a 'gray' alien. If you only have limited time, skip to about half-way through and watch the last half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXVUnsvGsKU

But here is what I found that is even >more< interesting.

Pye makes a very good argument that there is no fossil evidence to show that we evolved from the hominids. Again, he gives a LOT of scientific information about fossils, bones, bone structure, etc and so on. He believes that the hominids were not all killed off when 'we' showed up, but retreated to the thick forested areas where humans rarely go and can barely survive, and that are what we call today Sasquatch, etc.

But here is the kicker: He says that 'we' are the product of genetic engineering.

The thing is: All other primates have 48 chromosomes, but we just have 46. Pye accepts Zecharian Stitchin's theories, and says that the Annunaki came here and genetically modified hominids that were here in order to create a race of slaves to work in gold mines in South Africa. (Just for the record, Pye does not mention this, but a Zulu shaman in South Africa, Credo Muttwa, has the same basic story.)

But anyway - Pye reasons that what happened genetically was that the Annunaki had 46 chromosomes, and wanted to alter the existing Earth hominid through interbreeding, but they had to reduce the hominid's 48 chromosomes by 2 so that it would be genetically possible to have offspring who would be capable of reproducing. So what they did was graft or 'pinch' together two pairs of chromosomes - essentially taking I I I I and making X X. He says that they were not trying to go to a lot of trouble and do a great job -- they just wanted a race of slaves who were 'smart' but not too smart, and so they just pinched together the second two pairs of chromosomes. And with the sloppy adjustments they made, they left us with thousands of different kinds of genetic defects unique to humans. And, there are genes, (excuse me I forget how many) that here on Earth are unique to humans.

Mainstream science has shown that all humans have virtually the same mitochondrial DNA, which comes from the mother only. They reason that the original 'mother' lived ~ 200,000 years ago. (I think I remember reading that they got this number by using the amount of variation of the DNA present between people, along with a projected rate of occurrence of random mutation.)

So Pye reasons that the Annunaki did this, or perhaps began it, ~ 200,000 years ago.

Here is the link to the lecture where he goes into this. Again, I found the 2nd half more interesting..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

And then if THAT is not enough ----

Pye reasons that they also genetically engineered our domestic plants and animals. If you look at the wild ancestors of wheat and corn, they are so far from being anything substantially nutritious that it would make no sense for hominids to start some selective breeding process -- the results would be so far in the distant future, even if it would have occurred to them. He uses similar reasoning for cows, goats, and pigs.

It makes sense-- if you want a race of slaves, they need a fairly steady, localized food source.

More detail on this and other information is posted on his website.

Anyway, overall I was very impressed by the scientific research Pye has done and his ability to present it. His conclusions bring up a lot of other questions. Also, and of course, his conclusions cannot be accepted by Mainstream Science.

Re: Lloyd Pye

lake_george said:
I have spent some time over the past few days looking at information and lectures from Lloyd Pye, and I thought I would post the most relevant points here. (I did a search of this site and found nothing recent or very much about Pye.)

lake-george, I merged your post with the existing thread on Pye.

I'm updating this discussion, 10 years later, for archive purposes, adding some info to it.

I just finished watching an interview about Lloyd Pye presenting the Starchild Skull on channel Gaia,
Serie: Beyond Belief
S1:E5

In December 2012, Gaiam TV launched Beyond Belief with George Noory, a subscription-based webcast exploring the unknown and mysteries of the universe. So the interview is from 2012.

After browsing the conversation history on this forum for Lloyd Pye, there is not much that was found, and during Session 19 June 1999, the Cs did not want to answer the direct question "was it an alien skull".

From the interview, it is almost undeniable that it is, and he suspects it is a Small Gray.
He talks about the fact that the skull bone from the "alien" is thicker, denser, and harder, but also lighter than a human skull. He also says that the same size skull in a human contains a brain of around 1200 cubic centimeters, while this "alien" skull has 1600 cubic centimeters.

Here is a transcript of an interesting part of his interview:
"There are two parts in the skull that are absolutely unknown in all other bone on earth that we're aware of. The fibers are woven through the matrix of the bone, which looks like the bone. And then there is a red residue found in the cancellous holes. So there are two things, both of which are not found. Four days ago I was at the Stanford Research Institute, scanning it under the most powerful scanner available in the world today that goes down to a level of a few cells across. And they are looking for the fibers to try to find a way to distinguish them. It's a function of whether the fibers are themselves a kind of bone, or whether they're something else. And we're not sure of that yet. It's going to be a couple of weeks before-- the mountain of data is staggering that this thing produces."

Now, the interesting fact is that Lloyd Pye died in 2013, apparently from lymphoma, and the DNA sequencing has been put on hold since then...

I guess this makes it all pretty obvious what this whole ordeal is about, what happened to him, and who did it.
Here are the links to his website in case you are curious about this topic:

Back
Top Bottom