Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Not sure if it's similar but my sister's baby (born March 24) had / has a rash on his face. I only noticed when I was on a video call with her - she thinks it might be an allergic reaction to something. Anyways, she isn't jabbed but her husband is.

It seems that rashes/acne on newborn babies may be a common occurrence. Checkout the links below;

The naturopath mentioned above could also be correct in the sense that since the vaccine rollout, she has been seeing a lot more cases of such rashes/acne in newborns.

People With More COVID-19 Vaccine Doses More Likely To Contract COVID-19: Study​

vaccination.jpg
People who received more than one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine were more likely to contract COVID-19, according to a new study.

An analysis of data from Cleveland Clinic employees found that people who received two or more doses were at higher risk of COVID-19, Dr. Nabin Shrestha and his co-authors reported.

The risk of contracting COVID-19 was 1.5 times higher for those who received two doses, 1.95 times higher for those who received three doses, and 2.5 times higher for those who received three or more doses, the researchers found. The higher risk was compared to people who received zero or one dose of a vaccine.

Even after adjusting for variables, the elevated risk remained.

“The exact reason for this finding is not clear. It is possible that this may be related to the fact that vaccine-induced immunity is weaker and less durable than natural immunity. So, although somewhat protective in the short term, vaccination may increase risk of future infection,” the researchers said in the paper, which was released as a preprint.

Dr. Robert Malone, a vaccine researcher who was not involved in the paper, told The Epoch Times that the paper served as “another acknowledgment that the products are not effective or are at very low effectiveness and are contributing to negative effectiveness [down the line].”

He noted that the researchers did not study vaccine safety among the employee population. The COVID-19 vaccines can cause a number of side effects, including fatal heart inflammation, according to the literature and death records.

Earlier studies and data have also suggested that people with more vaccine doses are more susceptible to COVID-19 infection, including previous papers from the Cleveland Clinic scientists and a study from Iceland.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which has repeatedly declined requests to comment on outside research, recommends virtually all people aged 6 months and older receive one of the currently available COVID-19 vaccines, regardless of how many shots they’ve received, although a meeting later in May is set to discuss whether to update the vaccine formulations to improve protection.

CDC scientists said in a paper published in February in the agency’s weekly report that the latest version of the vaccines, a monovalent targeting the XBB.1.5 subvariant, provided 49 percent effectiveness between 60 and 119 days later when the JN.1 virus strain was dominant. Supplementary data, however, showed that people aged 50 and older who received the previous bivalent version were more susceptible to symptomatic infection.

Authors disclosed no conflicts of interest and acknowledged at least five limitations, including how they used a proxy for infection with JN.1.

Another study, released ahead of peer review in April, estimated the effectiveness of Pfizer’s updated vaccine as 32 percent against hospitalization from late 2023 through early 2024. The research was conducted by scientists from multiple institutions, including the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Pfizer, many authors reported conflicts of interest, and some of the funding came from Pfizer.

People’s immune systems being trained to react to older virus strains at the expense of protection against newer variants is one theory for why the vaccinated might be more prone to infection.

“Multiple vaccine doses may have the effect of antibody-dependent enhancement or ‘original antigenic sin,’ which increase the infection response disproportionally to antibodies generated from the first vaccine dose, rather than from the current vaccine or the current infection, making the antibody response less effective,” Dr. Harvey Risch, professor emeritus of epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health, told The Epoch Times in an email after reviewing the paper.

Dr. Shrestha, who did not respond to a request for comment, and the Cleveland Clinic researchers aimed to analyze the effectiveness of the XBB.1.5 shots against JN.1, which displaced XBB.1.5 before the end of 2023.

To do so, they analyzed the incidence of COVID-19 among Cleveland Clinic employees from Dec. 31, 2023, to April 22, 2024.

Among approximately 47,500 employees included in the study, 838 tested positive for COVID-19 during that period.

Unadjusted data showed no difference between people who received one of the updated shots and people who didn’t, but after adjusting for age and other factors, the researchers estimated the shots provided 23 percent effectiveness against infection.

Federal and global guidelines consider vaccines ineffective if they provide under 50 percent shielding.

The number of severe illnesses among the study population was too small to estimate effectiveness against severe illness, the researchers said.

Listed limitations included the inability to separate symptomatic and asymptomatic infections. No conflicts of interest were reported and authors said they received no funding.

"Vaccinating away contact with the soul" (part 1)
26 nov 2023

🇸🇪 by Per Shapio at "Folket's radio" (The people's radio), Sweden

Notice that the podcast is a mix of swedish, english, italian and spanish.

Vilcabamba_Utkast02-1024x610-1.jpg

An increasing number of healers are noticing dramatic changes in the energy fields of people who have taken the C-19 vaccine.

Many describe how it has become much more difficult or even impossible to reach the person's soul or "higher self", how the energy flows become sluggish and how the aura becomes full of cavities, no longer acting as a protective shell against foreign energies. From a materialistic/mechanistic perspective, all this may seem like superstitious nonsense.

But is it really?

Or, on the contrary, does the materialistic/mechanistic worldview act as a fog, preventing people from seeing that there is a
spiritual war against humanity?

A report by Per Shapiro • Final mix: Samuel Tyskling

Becca Tzigany, healer
Heide Auers, healer
Chamória Anna-Karin Werf, healer
Beatris Benevides-Hilgert, healer
Emanuela Aydalin, Essene therapist
Pedro Carrillo, shaman
Karin Nordlander, therapist and mystic
Wiliam Shiqui, chief of the Shuar people in Ecuador
Thomas Mayer, anthroposophist and author
Rasmus Lindahl, water entrepreneur

Here, I am trying to make a summarisation from a swedish podcast revolving a very interesting subject - the possible spiritual effects the Covid-19 genetic injections have on people's soul, seem from the perspectives of healers.

I am surprized that Per Shapio has taken up several highly interesting, beyond the normal scope themes - such as spiritual aspects and impacts in our lives. I mean it is very unusual from a Swedish perspective, in our little country which i often refer to being "La La Land", and where the outside for most tourists looks and feels so perfect, calm, clean and organized - well, so beautiful... But is it ? I doubt that. Or let's say, this Sweden is a highly odd mix between the most beautiful combined with the rotten and deep cowardliness - which dwell behind the cool veil in our country.

So, having a serious journalist who takes up themes such as spiritual developments, impacts, archons, etc - gives me hope that there are minds in our country, who look beyond the local horizon, beyond the veil of deception in more than just rudimentary ways.

The Jordan Peterson issue
Since the Israeli genocide on the Palestiniams, Jordan Peterson has reached an all time low water mark in his perspectives and views defending Israeli deeply criminal, rotten actions. Peterson now defending the job of the dark powers, which he earlier called out by critizising them in other important areas, in the dark changes of our society (e.g wokism etc) What made me decide to write about this podcast, is the recent discussion at the forum about Jordan Peterson detrimental development lately, especially since he got jabbed with the genetic injections, perhaps could have relevance. Some members have been wondering if his soul has gotten corrupted...

Maybe there is more to that, then what meets the eye.

The Podcast • "Vaccinating away the contact with our soul"

This is a program about the energetic aspects behind the Covid-19 genetic injection campaign, the effects beyond the human body, it has onto the soul.

"If we lost connection with our soul - then there is room for another intelligence to take over. And that is what I think the Grand Plan is.I think there are forces on the planet that want transhumans" - says Beatris Benevides-Hilgert

This is an investigation seeking for answers beyond the common medical expertise.

Wiliam Shiqui, Chief of the Shuar people in Ecuador says:
- "Primarily we need to understand that the enemy specially works on the spiritual level. It is a dark field, a dark plan which is perverted they got in store for us".

Per Shapio remembers and reflects;

It was pretty apparent in year 2020, that something was off - something that simply didn't align. I reacted especially about that the reporting in media, about the Corona Plandemic, was in particular inflated - as if only one subject existed, displacing all other world event. It also became clear that the amount of "infected" and deaths got manipulated in many different ways, in order to make the Plandemi appear being a more dangerous disease than it really was. Endless any articles have been written since then about the ways of manipulations that have been used.

But why ? Meaning; The why - beyond the many explanations that have come to the fore. We know it is about money, corruption, Big Pharma, Power, transfer of wealth, and so on.

Yet again, the question remains; why ? Still many questions which remain unanswered.

Why did these vaccines have such an extreme destructive impact on people's health ? Why was it nearly taboo to talk about it what is many eyes are considered to be the worst medical scandal in human history ? If one only wants to make money, why putting so many people's lives at risk ? The modRNA injections appear to strike against life's most fundamental parts; against women's fertility, her menstruation cycles, her womb, her pregnancy

[well, the injections also hit against men's sperms to a high degree; against men's fertility - I will get to that in a new summarization article in the Corona thread next week, based on Florian Schiller latest 3 hour video in which he titles the Covid-19 injections as having an effect that of a "nuclear meltdown". E.g. when all the new found aspects about the modRNA injections are added, getting revealed / explained - which was both devastating, as well made nearly speechless afterwards. Luckily he made two videos, both in German AND english. Which makes it easier for me to translate and summarize.

But back to Per Shapiro's podcast ]

We see an increase of deaths in ages which it in the Western World where not normal to die in. We see how chronic illnesses in people who had them somewhat under control in the past - such as MS / Multiple Sclerosis - which now suddenly galloper with devastating consequences. The vast increase of certain cancers with aggressive speed. We see blood clots, cardiac arrests, and myocarditis. Sports people who collapse in the middle of the field.

Ultimately I have to ask myself; What is here the question really ? What is this all about ?

Technocratic Initiation Rite ?
I often get the feeling, and many with me, that Covid resembles a religion, a cult. A sort of technocratic initiation ritual for humanity. Where the vaccine corresponds to the holy sacrament of the Eucharist.

One year later in 2022, came the book out with the title "Covid Vaccines from a spiritual perspective" written by the German anthroposophist and healer, Thomas Mayer. Who made a project with over 50 healers, collecting observations on clients who had taken the Covid-19 "vaccinations". They where all in agreement in observing 'blockages' in the people. How the soul, or the higher self, wasn't present any longer. In that vacuum that appeared, came in sort of energies - entities - who didn't belong there, neither in nature or evolution.

Thomas Mayer; Beings that enter the energy field, after vaccination - appear almost like "black spots".

Various wisdom traditions though time had different names for these soulless entities; Like the old gnostics called them the archons (counterforces). Robotlike entities who penetrate the soul after vaccination, and very much like today's transhumanism, wants to merge human nature with artificial intelligence into a kind of a robotlike existence.

(Thomas Mayer)
- We understand that the same beings are also behind the transhumanistic agenda and movement. [they give us their minds].

Last edited:
Vaccinating away contact with the soul (part 2)
26 nov 2023

Shapiro continues:

- The perspectives are breathtaking. But how should we relate to such statements ? All witnesses in Meyer's project are anonymous. The conceptual apparatus used, is coloured by anthrosophy, which is sometimes pretty difficult to understand. I decided to explore this theme on my own... starting in 2023 to seek out people who are more familiar with the subject, with the ability to read energy fields, aura, chakras... well, phenomena in and around people, which our mechanic oriented culture denies and giving anyone speaking about a big tin foil hat.

Part A - The Ability To See

(Shapiro)
In Dalafloda (Sweden) i get contact with a healer with the name Chamória Anna-Karin Werf. She says

(Chamória Anna-Karin Werf, healer)
• Healing can be a lot of things. But the way I see healing, it is something where you restore unbalances into balance and harmony. So that the body can heal / cure itself.

(Chamória Anna-Karin Werf)
• We are so much more than what just meets the eye here. We are part of a wholeness. It is mostly with the inner sight i see crystal clear - and that happens in 99% of the cases that i see from within. Sometimes I can see it it physically, but most of the time it comes with the inner sight what is around and in the body of people [She explains to Shapiro, after he asked her, for those who never gotten in touch with a healer - what and how se sees/senses]

(Shapiro)
• When did you realize that you have that ability ?

• I've always had it. Since I was 4 years old - albeit i was so scared, and everybody thought i made it all up, that i shut it down. Until one day I had tremendous problems with my shoulders, and got help from another healer - where everything came up again. And I thought, Wow, imagine to help your family and animals. So, i went to courses in order to explore my abilities further, and what it is all about. It was lie opening a dam's hatch, and it all started to flood.

(Shapiro)
• Why do you think that in our culture these abilities are so denied and ridiculed ?

• I believe we are strongly fostered into thinking that the world is strictly mechanical and scientific. But there are things can't be 100% proven in black and white, without you experiencing certain things yourself. When you experience, then and you can repeat similar experiences together with people, than you can grow from it (as a healer; the abilities)

(Shapiro)
• Have you seen the effects of the Covid-19 vaccins in/about people that it looks strange ?

• Yes, I have. It looks ragged, broken, spikey sharp, and it feels like you put your hands into yellow fever. And in general people feel... switched off

- - - - - -

In Norrtälje (Sweden) I meet Karin Nordlander , therapist who also describer herself as spiritually explorative.

(Shapiro)
• When you meet a patient / client - besides looking at their health and life history - you also look at people's auras ? How can you see them ?

(Karin Nordlander)
• How i can see them ?! I have always seen people's auras - and i don't understand how one can not see them... Jag believe that according to eastern wisdom - the ability to see is more aligned with a third eye, or the sixth sense - and that is what I use. For me it feels odd to believe that we have no soul (after that Shapiro refers to that many people don't even think they've got a soul). For me personally it feels strange to even think like that / how is that even possible to think you got no soul.

I believe that that attitude towards the spiritual and invisible is based onto long time, general groomed attitude; to ridicule that such things even exist. Very much like what is done to people who dare to call things in question, who and dare to go beyond official narratives and beliefs. Same thing; they get ridiculed. And of course the same manifestation of attitudes appeared regarding calling those vaccines in questions; anti-vaxxers, covid deniers, conspiracy theories, etc.

To deny and make people incapable to talk about the spiritual, is also that people who do talk about it, because that is the place where humans have their real powers. I believe that we distanced ourselves from the spiritual - to be human - because it threatens the powers to be, who have a great interest in controlling humanity. To campaign for that the soul doesn't exist, is equal to make people easily steered and controlled.

(Shapiro)
• Is it also to hinder people in seeing that a war is being conducted ? Shapiro refers to an interview with Meyers, who says that many healers seen how people after the new vaccines, their soul looked like if a handgrenade had gone off inside, splintered and fragmented into many pieces... Which kind of aligns with the whole problematic of denial and control towards the higher realms of spirituality... when there is no soul left / or fragmented into pieces, doing the job for the powers to be / the entities beyond.

(Karin Nordlander)
• Surely that is indeed crazy ! For me it looks like that is where the real fights is taking place (in the spiritual realm). The fight about our soul anchored powers. Our spiritual residence where everything is at stake. And it is there, we need to choose our side. Because the thing is, that when we do stand in contact with your soul, sensing/feeling that we are a part of something so fantastic like an interplay with something larger on our planet. And if we don't have that presence, if we don't feel that alignment and affinity - then we get very isolated. An isolated being throughout all times (epochs?), has been highly exposed / vulnerable. If you isolate an animal from its flock, it becomes an easy pray.

(Shapiro)
• Some of the people who are listening to this podcast - who get to know about that these new vaccines, are an attack against the soul and our spiritual being - may feel all this is getting weird and dodgy... And those who invested into the vaccine "science" such as medical doctors etcs, may never take up nor discuss the spiritual aspects behind the vaccines, in order not to loose their credibility... What would you say to them ?

(Karin Nordlander)
• Frontmost I have to say, I have all respect that option/approach, too. I can respect that people don't want to take that fight, given how taboo things are, and that people even can loose their jobs. I have all respect for that. Every human being has their own life journey to make... For some people it can mean to go "under the radar" during a period.

Albeit at the same time, we as beings, can't align oss so much, adapt to absolutely everything with words and in what we do - that is proceeds to a point where everything that your soul urges us to do / dive deeper into / change to /lessons to be learned - will get erased. If my intuition as a doctor, therapist or any other profession, and it tells me to make changes (based on the soul's insight/intuition) - then it is very important to dare doing it ! Regardless consequences.

- - - - -

(Shapiro)
• Emanuela Aydalin, Essene therapist (Italy). So, my question to you. In your experience - have you also seen this ?

(Emanuela Aydalin) • It looks like something penetrated the protection walls of the vaccinated people. As if something slips into the cracks and starts to influence the persons, so to speak. I have never seen anything like that (before the Covid-19 vaccination campaigns)

Part B - The Place That The Globalists Forgot

(Shapiro)
• I get more and more consistent testimonies, from Italy, Germany, France. So, I am paying a visit to Vilcabamba in Ecuador

(Rasmus Lindahl, water contractor)
• We moved back here, because we experienced during the Pandemic with all its pressures behind, suddenly, that large part of the citizens transformed into non-thinking beings, which never called anything in question. Here in Vilcabamba (Ecuador), everything was mirrored into the opposite: If you wore a mask, the majority of people living here looked highly suspect at you, asking "what on earth are you doing ?! Running around with a mask... you only get even more sick".

Same thing with the vaccines when they came along. We had a very low uptake of these "vaccines". Taxi drivers who where not vaccinated had much more business, and the sma thing with restaurants - because people were aware of shedding after the new injections. Therefore the unvaccinated people where always more preferred. Those restaurants who insisted on people having had the jabs, quickly lost all their guests. So, it was literally an upside down / opposite world here, compared to the rest of the world who went along with the masks and jabs.

(Shapiro)
• What was the very culprit that made you and your family move back to Vilcabamba ?

(Rasmus Lindahl)
• It was once night during the Pandemic, when I saw at TV, that the UK was thinking of obligatory vaccinations for children, when we decided that this also could happen in Sweden (you never know). After all, we had small children... In fact i woke up my wife in the middle of the night and said "It is time. We have to go". So, we packed our stuff and went to Ecuador again.

Vaccinating away contact with the soul (part 3)
26 nov 2023

We are in Ecuador.

Rasmus Lindahl's wife had to go to an operation recently. And well there prior being put to sleep, the nurses asked her if she was vaccinated or not. And explained, that it is harder to keep the vaccinated alive during anaesthesia ! The survival rate is lower for the genetically injected people during anaesthesia:scared:

The holy valley, is what the word of the village Vilcabamba means.

Economical transactions there, happen only with cash - no credit or ATM cards what so ever. Not even at hotels, they take credit cards. This place has become a magnet for free thinkers, and healers coming from the whole world. At a little café in the city core of Vilcabamba, Per Shapiro meets Heide Auers, healer from Germany, who has moved to Vilcabamba.

(Heide Auers)
• I am a nurse and trained physiotherapist, as well health practitioner, trained in Germany and did a lot of extra training also about alternative medicine, and in India about Ayurvedic medicine, Chakra therapy, energy work, etc.

(Per Shapiro)
She too has noticed changes in the vaccinated people. A mute/silent kind of sensation in their tissue, she noticed, which makes it difficult to get response.

(Heide Auers)
• So, i recognized it as that the tissue wasn't as receptive as normal, and sometimes wouldn't even respond at all to touch. Normally the tissue responds immediately for touch like you can feel the waves coming though like, the cranial circle wave - you can feel that the tissue is waking up and being happy to be touched and responds. You can feel a little current.

In the vaccinated it felt like it didn't react, or like the tissue "held its breathe" and wouldn't respond, or after 30 seconds (sluggish). It was later i realized that when i asked the people if they were vaccinated, that the phenomena occurred in those who took the jabs. Then i start to relate / connect the dots.

(Per Shapiro)
Her colleagues experienced the same observations / sensations on Covid-vaccinated people.

(Heide Auers)
• Yeah, many of my best friends are also health practitioners, who observe and reported the same things. Like the tissue wouldn't react or very difficult. Such a difference, like day and night.

The feeling of putting hands on a beings tissue / skin, is like a language without words and sound. It is an exchange of energy - where everyone is a universe. It is like a language between the tissue and my hands. It is like a movement, freedom, the unwinding of energy. It is beautiful !

- - - -

Becca Tzigany, healer

(Becca Tzigany)
• When i got here to Vilcabamba, i felt right at home. I was born in the United States, but left 40 years ago. Back then i called it the consumer culture. Now I realize that was just a tiny piece back then, and now feel that was a very sick society. And it wasn't just in the US, but globally. So, it is pretty hard to escape it. However, there are ways that I want to put my life energy into creating things.

(Per Shapiro)
As a healther she works with various breathing techniques.

(Becca Tzigany)
• So, a person learns this breathing technique, and begins to breathe. And takes it does take your awareness into your subconsciousness. And it is of course rejuvenating for your body and detoxifying. Your fillying yourself with oxugen. For most of the time we are hardly breathing, barely using 30% of your lung capacity. You can really have a really deep experience just with breathe. So during the breathing exercises, I am also going around and - if they want - i will touch them. Trigger point body work for emotional release. I am working with the aura, the bio energetic field, or morphogenic field, or whatever you want to call it - it is our aura, our energy field. So, i can run my hands above someones body, and can feel that for example they have a problem with the liver - and bring more attention or channel more energy to the liver. Or that they are imbalanced in their emotions, and work with their heart chakra.

(Per Shapiro)
But she doesn't get that emotional/soulful/spiritual connection with people who were injected.

(Becca Tzigany)
• I couldn't find them ! And so, for me working with a persons energetic body, not feeling anything, was extremy odd. I was confused. I was like Wow - why can't i find... why can't i feel it. Because everyone has an aura. Everyone has a bio field. It felt... it was weird. I am trying to help them - trying to enhance the experience... but couldn't find it.

(Per Shapiro)
• Did you experience anything like that before ?

(Becca Tzigany)
• I mean I had the personal experience of several friends dying from the vaxx. But this was my own personal experience with touching there energetic bodies, and finding the... very different.

- - - - - -

Beatris Benevides-Hilgert, healer

(Per Shapiro)
I am taking a taxi up to an area within the mountains where I meet Beatris Benevides-Hilgert who is a healer. She has noticed that certain Chakras, in particularly the heart chakra has shrunken in those who took the Covid-19 jabs. As if not only the physical, but also their spiritual body got damages... Person can no longer protect themselves from foreign invasive energies.

(Beatris Benevides-Hilgert)
• I saw that basically that the jabbed got their heart chakras shrunken and full with entities. As if their energy systems cannot any longer discern what/who is their enemy [ a remarkable statement, I must say ] Like they got really confused and damaged. That is the main thing that chocked me. And no, all this is not normal. It is like if you really put venom into the consciousness and it doesn't recognize itself. These injections run down the immune system system, running down their vitality, as well the the defense system in your aura - shuts down. Kind of like AIDS**. Everything that goes wrong, will go wrong. All the opportunistic energies that are invasive come in.

** [In my opinon it feel i need to add, that AIDS was mainly caused by extreme detrimental, toxic substances, such as AZT which was hailed to be the "Cure" and "delay" of AIDS, which in reality was a DNA destroying toxin, creating the very detrimental effect in people, leading to endless death in the 80s and 90s. On top affected people often lived unhealthy, with drugs, insiffcient food, little sleep, and other drugs / toxins they took - created at some point immunodeficiency. Add the poisonous ATZ on top, and you get AIDS, signed off by the same Dr Fauci like during the Corona Plandemic with the lethal, experimental and emergency only approved Remdesivir as well false recommendations and treaments for Covid patients (as well non Covid patients who died under the Covid umbrella of evil / as well many denied medicines that could helped the people]

- - - - - -

I do think that those vials have substances that are.. kind of sursed. They are not just physical harming, but beyond the physical have attachments with bad intentions ("cursed"). I don't know what it is the source, or why the energies attached to the particles are so twisted energy wise. It does affect at all levels. They bring entities into our realm.

(Per Shapiro)
• In order to clarify, the vaccine creators didn't use fetal tissue in those Covid-19 vaccines. but some of them, such as Astra Zeneca cultivate their genetic ingredients in cell cultures stemmed from aborted fetal tissues. Beatris still suspect that there is something nefarious attached to it, she calls "black magic".

• That doesn't only have physical energy, but also contains the negative karma attached. It reminds me of witchcraft.

Vaccinating away contact with the soul (part 4)
26 nov 2023

Part C - The Doctrine Of Technological Salvation

(Per Shapiro)
The Austrian philosopher Rudolf Steiner, who died in 1925, is perhaps best known for founding Waldorf Education. He also made some remarkable predictions; he said that in the future, people would be separated from their souls though the means of vaccines. That people would be vaccinated against thinking in spiritual terms. People would be trapped in a materialistic - mechanical world view.

(Becca Tzigany)
• I do see this as a spiritual war. I think there are forces on the planet that want transhumans. They want ... so called argumented humans. Well what is it argumented with ? With AI; "Artificial intelligence". So, in this spiritual war obviously if your soul identity identified this, you are not making a good robot. You are not making a good transhuman. So, the soul has to be either pushed out of the way, or... Well, I would say that is what it is. Pushed out of the way, so that AI can in the driver seat.

(Per Shapiro)
Rudolf Steiner's prophecy seems to have materialized; transhumanism has become the unofficial state religion, where people are seen as biological robots where humans are seen as biological robots, which need to regularly update their software. Vaccine manufacturer Moderna, calls modRNA technology "the software of life". The religion of transhumanism permeates not only the global vaccination campaign but also schools, universities and the media.

(Becca Tzigany)
• And that is called scientism. Now I am not anti-science, on the contrary I am very scientific - I am a skeptical person and believe in what I get evidence for. I know I have a soul, and got plenty of evidence. Not only because how my life unfolded, but also because I know in my soul who I am, the identity from within. Which also makes me not afraid of them. Because I am connected with the infinite, the infinite beings we all are. And yeah, if you don't know that you have a soul - then well, it is the perfect crime. You will gladly be microchipped. You will gladly take the vaxx.

(Per Shapiro)
As people have lost touch with nature, with their origins and their spiritual dimension, the fear of death has increasingly come to characterize our culture. And the transhumanist dream of overcoming the limitations of the biological body has become a disconnected doctrine of human salvation. It permeates the powerful institutions of the wealthy, and leading muti billionaires are investing in research that prevents aging and death.

From various media sources:

"Jeff Bezos is spending billions on a secret medicine that can help him to live forever. If you had enough money lasting several lifetimes, wouldn't want to avoid that ?"

"What would you do, if you had billions of dollars and all of life's possibilities before you. Well, if you are Peter Thiel, you try to make life last as long as possible. When asked about how he felt about death wants -
Peter said 'Basically I am against it'. He says: "The big theme I think we can spending more honest solving the question about aging, is can we treat treating aging like a disease, that can be slowed or possibly reversed. I think most of us deal with aging, deal with death with though a combination of acceptance and denial. And instead of acceptance and denial, we should fight it.

(Per Shapiro)
Isn't it strange how the unwillingness to accept death, which has characterised in popular culture's worst villains, such as Darth Vader in StarWars, or Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter - has come to generate accolades and celebrity like that of Google's popular chief engineer Ray Kurzweil. He has said that the biological human body will soon be somewhat obsolete, and death he considers a tragedy that we do not have to accept.

(Kurzweil) - My immediate reaction to death is, that it is a tragedy. But now we can seriously talk about a scenario where we will be able to extend our longevity indefinitely.

- - - - - -

(i make a jump here)

- - - - - -

Part D • First Line Of Defense

(Per Shapiro)
What are the energies that threaten humanity, including through the high-tech vaccines that seem to be able to take possession of us? Let us listen once again to what Thomas Mayer had to say (in an earlier interview) behind the book "Covid Vaccines from a spiritual perspective", when he spoke about those entities they observed.

(Thomas Mayer)
• And this dark beings enter the energy field, and if people got the vaccines, it appears like anomalies like "black spots". We call it counter forces, or Archons is another word fo.

(Per Shapiro)
Archons. What are those ?! In a strange coincidence, I published a book this summer entitled 'War on Life', how we are manipulated by archontic intelligence. The book is an attempt to give a background to the times we are living through. The word 'archons' originally comes from the Gnostics - a network of shamans - who were levelled by the early church. Thousands of years ago, they tried to warn against archons, which translated means 'rulers'. A demonic or robotic entity, very similar to what we now call artificial intelligence. A deceptive influence that does not belong in nature and that can lead humanity to destruction if we let it take us over.

Here is a short extract from the book;

"In the ancient Gnostic writings it is described how the Archons look with envy at the living planet and the self-generating life in nature. And of human beings. For we have a soul. An essence of some kind that they lack, that they lack and can never have. There is, according to the Gnostics, no concrete plan that the archons have. The Gnostics describe how their attack on humanity and on life on earth is an unconscionable act of envy. A destruction of that which the archons would like to have - but which they know they cannot have. It also describes how the Archons initially wanted to become like humans - but when they realised they could never be, they tried to remake humans instead - so that we become like them. That is, turn us into soulless zombies, assimilating us into their artificial instelligence.

Vaccinating away contact with the soul (part 5)
26 nov 2023

(Per Shapiro)
It can be tempting to think of the transhumanist agenda as something that has emerged in the near future, as a result of technological developments. However, I think we should look at our time as the culmination of a process or takeover that has been going on for millennia.

In my book, I describe the systematic worldwide extinction of indigenous peoples and their ways of living and understanding the world. With their deep spiritual contact with nature and the spirit world, indigenous peoples have a completely different readiness against the archontic influence - and an ability to detect the archontic entities.

It can be said that the indigenous peoples were the first line of defense against archontic [4D STS] manipulations. And this made indigenous peoples targets [via 3D STS]. After centuries of murderous campaigns and colonial oppression, only a sliver of indigenous peoples remain in the world.

With help of Rasmus Lindahl's - I have the opportunity to meet one of the leaders of the Shuar people, som håller till i södra Ecuador

(Rasmus Lindahl)
They are one of the very few tribes in the world that have never been conquered by the West. They are called "the unconquered ones". And they were very dangerous warriors - and always have been. When the Spanish came and tried to enslave the tribe - it didn't work - because one night the Shuar warriors murdered the Spanish during a battle in the 16th century, and then they never tried again. So the tribe has a special status even within the Ecuadorian constitution. They have their own autonomy and soverignty.

The indigenous peoples are, as I said, the first line of defense against demonic attacks. And I would like to know if the chief of the Shuar people can confirm the observations I have received from various healers (etc).

Wiliam Shiqui, Chief of the Shuar people in Ecuador

Wiliam Shiqui is a short grown man with jeans and t-shirt and black hair - you wouldn't take notice of if you met him in the streets. But his eyes radiate strong presence

(Per Shapiro)
• Why I have come from the other side of the world to meet you ? Because I try to understand what is really behind the vaccine campaigns, on a spiritual level. That's why i've come here.

(Wiliam Shiqui, speaking in spanish)
• It is important that everyone will understand what the vaccines are actually about. That it is not only a matter of the physical aspects, but also very much on the spiritual level. That the attack is based on "Satan", as in all the dark forces manipulating our plane.

He explains that the dark forces have many, various energies and forms and manifestations to manipulate us. He points out that the Shuar people, though its deep contact with nature, get insights which many others don't have. Shuar people have been warned from their ancestors that this would happen at some point. And now we are in the middle of it. Therefore it is extra important to find that particular contact with oneself, with nature, with the divine cosmic spirit. For us Shuar people, Nature and God are the same thing !

We are at a threshold, a breaking point where humans we have a choice, to decide, to continue further becoming zombies, or if we continue to have the connection to the divine, and live like human beings.

We have gotten cut off - though the temptation of the genetic injections and the consequences in the process made us weak for attacks.

(end)

Vaccinating away contact with the soul
We are at a threshold, a breaking point where humans we have a choice, to decide, to continue further becoming zombies, or if we continue to have the connection to the divine, and live like human beings.
We have gotten cut off - though the temptation of the genetic injections and the consequences in the process made us weak for attacks.
A very interesting profile about the subject. Two things, one I remember that in the sessions it has been said that inside the vaccines there are some kind of antennas or frequency receivers 4d STS, which could be part of this disconnection. Two, I totally agree with what you state about AIDS being all a fraud-Fauci and yes, I remember the protests of people demanding AZT, just like Cvid all demanding the vaccination shifts, insanity. Great job Xpan. Thanks.

Bill Gates Insider Blows Whistle on Coming ‘Wave’ of ‘Unprecedented Deaths’ Among Vaxxed​

Bill Gates Insider Blows Whistle on Coming ‘Wave’ of ‘Unprecedented Deaths’ Among Vaxxed.jpg
A world-renowned scientist, who previously served as Bill Gates’s vaccine specialist, has blown the whistle to warn of a coming “wave of morbidity” and “mortality” among the Covid mRNA vaccinated.

Former Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation scientist and vaccine expert Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche has warned that populations around the world will soon experience a “completely unprecedented” plunge.

Bossche predicts that the death toll will be “up to 30-40% in highly vaccinated countries.”

The top scientists raised the alarm during an interview with vaccine expert and investigator Steve Kirsch.

He also notes that Covid is impossible to tackle with mRNA injections because it will always continue to mutate.

“The mutations are no longer restricted to spike protein, which indicates enhanced activity of CTLs (cytotoxic T cells) to diminish viral infectiousness,” Bossche explained Kirsch.

“And that CTL activity is responsible for the decline of T cells that in fact boost the neutralizing antibodies that prevent virulence.”

For this same reason, Bossche has previously warned that it was a mistake to roll out a vaccine for public use in the middle of a pandemic.

He notes that vaccinating large portions of the public will only make viruses stronger, rather than defeating them.

Bossche explained that waves of serious illness are increasing in developed, highly-vaccinated countries.

“Ultimately, this evolution would inevitably lead to the emergence of a highly virulent variant that would cause waves of hospitalizations and severe disease in highly vaccinated countries – of course, always the same, only in highly vaccinated countries,” Bossche stressed.

The expert then warned that these highly vaccinated countries will soon see “unprecedented” numbers of deaths.

“In my humble opinion, what we will see is something completely, completely unprecedented in terms of the magnitude of the wave of morbidity and unfortunately mortality that we will see,” he said.

Kirsch asked Bossche for specifics about what this “completely unprecedented” future phenomenon would entail.

He responded by predicting that over one-third of all people will die as a direct result of the Covid mRNA injection rollout.

“In some of the highly vaccinated populations … I would not be surprised that we will be dealing with serious decimation of the population, in some populations, maybe up to 30 or 40 percent,” Bossche commented.

“What we will see is completely unprecedented in terms of magnitude of the wave of morbidity and unfortunately mortality…up to 30-40% in highly vaccinated countries.” -Former Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation vaccine scientist @GVDBossche on VSRF LIVE. pic.twitter.com/tjQpdjy52q
— Vaccine Safety Research Foundation (@VacSafety) December 15, 2023

Bossche has previously raised the alarm about a looming disaster facing the vaccinated, however.

As Slay News reported, Bossche warned the public during a separate interview that a “massive tsunami” of “chaos” and “death” is about to decimate the global Covid mRNA-vaccinated population.

Bossche warned that a “huge, huge wave” of illness and deaths among those vaccinated for Covid is now “imminent.”

The top scientist says this “massive tsunami” will collapse hospitals and cause financial, economic, and social “chaos.”

“What I am predicting is a massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death among highly-vaccinated populations with compromised immune systems, Bossche said.

“You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming weeks…is more and more cases of more serious long Covid…

“They will start to replace the surge of the cancers…now we have a more chronic phase.

“It will end with a hyper-acute phase, a huge, huge wave…

Bill Gates Insider Blows Whistle on Coming ‘Wave’ of ‘Unprecedented Deaths’ Among Vaxxed
But what will be the trigger, the catalyst? People won't 'drop dead' without a little 'push'! Virus recombination?
Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

But what will be the trigger, the catalyst? People won't 'drop dead' without a little 'push'! Virus recombination?

The dark magic

also resides within the fact that there is now proof of that the lipid-nanoparticles (and its cargo) are indeed going primarily into the cell core, not just into the cell. This is because the overall electric charge of the nanoparticles all together (called zeta charge ?) is far more negative charged than expected. That exactly is what causes the penetration into the cell core, and there the fusion with the DNA (due to the presence of SV40 enhancer being present, due to the extreme high bacterial DNA contaminations in the vials.

The penetration into the cell core showed though tests with (animal) sperm cells, goes extremly fast; only 15-30 minutes.

It means; huge amounts of mutations / compromised native DNA, and therefore lots of cancers and other illnesses. Plus the high risk of interfility (30%) as the children born to jabbed parents most likely have serious issues in that department. I will next week when i have two free days during the weekend, write about all that in detail in the Corona Thread.

Another aspect is, that there is a genetic fusion going on between nanolipids and modRNA creating new hybrid entities, and that process happens already in the vials, especially the higher the temperature there (even more so in the warm body fusions are going on, due to the much higher temperature there) Aspects I have not even heard about before, that's why I thought that highly important info and wish to write about that later.

So, it all adds another sleeve of serious genetic complications and illnesses.

Back
Top Bottom