Strange/frightening animal sound while camping

Alada said:
Cleo said:
May be a matter of my imagination getting the better of me as well. I had read part of the first Missing 411 book by David Paulides a few months prior, and I remember (after hearing that sound) suddenly starting to think about the strange goings on in national parks as described in the book and how I was at a park. Also about what had been written in a thread about the book on the forum-anyway, wasn't feeling too safe and thoughts were racing.

Yeah, we really have to get rational and reason things through with ourselves when thoughts/feelings like that start to creep in. If you recall the Coach analogy, that’s when we need to have the driver firmly in control of the reigns, so that when the horses get jittery they can be steadied and guided. Let them run loose and it can ruin your whole weekend eh?

Helpful to read again about the Coach analogy. I remember this analogy or parable was pointed out to me a few years ago here on the forum when I was having out of control driving dreams, which I still get but not as frequently.

Alada said:
Let them run loose and it can ruin your whole weekend eh?

For at least several hours that night, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom